Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Advice Me: I Am In Love With A Guy But We Are Far Apart And Things Are Crashing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Am In Love With A Guy But We Are Far Apart And Things Are Crashing (505 Views)

Kenyan Girls Are Far Better Than Nigerian Girls / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / I Am In Love With A Guy But He Isn't Educated! Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Am In Love With A Guy But We Are Far Apart And Things Are Crashing by PenAStory: 8:06am On Nov 03, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/11/03/advice-me-i-am-in-love-with-a-guy-but-we-are-far-apart/

Dear PAS readers, it is time for another episode of Tell Tale Thursday and we have another issue at hand so come out to advise your fellow reader. This concerns a woman who is in love with a man far from her but is afraid that he doesn’t want to commit to her because of the long distance. Read the issue at hand and drop your mature comments only.

Hello, my name is Ogechi and I am a very attractive young woman who has had my fair share of relationships. I recently traveled out of the country to a neighbouring African country and decided to have a one night stand since I have been single for a while. Note that I have been single not because I haven’t had suitors but because I am very selective of who I get involved with.

I met this guy just some few days before I was to return to Nigeria and he was good looking and everything I want in a man. Fortunately or unfortunately, the one night stand turned into more because we both fell in love. We have a lot of similarities and he also says I am the kind of woman he has always wanted.

Sadly I had to return to my country and things went on well for the next few days as we kept in touch. He said he wanted a relationship with me and I was super excited but shortly after we started dating, he called it off, saying he is afraid of long distance relationships and would like we be friends and get to spend more time together. According to him, he is doing this because he wants something serious.

I agreed because I am madly in love with him and believe him to be my soul mate. The only problem now is that weeks have turned into months and I feel the spark has died down for him. Every time I ask him, he says he hasn’t stopped loving me but just trying to take things easy. Even when I propose coming over, he says the timing has to be right, I don’t know what that means since it was not like he knew I was coming the first time we met. I have to point out though that he wasn’t working when we met but he now has a job.

Please am I being too clingy and should give him a breathing space. I am afraid because I don’t want to bother him in case he doesn’t want this any longer or is there a chance of making this work.

Please I need your expert opinion on this.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Am In Love With A Guy But We Are Far Apart And Things Are Crashing by yeyeboi(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Guy Pretends To Be Dead, Then Suddenly Rise To Propose To His Gf (photos) / Looking Sexy Or Giving Him Enough Sex Cant Make Your Man Faithful / What Is This Man Trying To Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.