Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun (23377 Views)

2019: Oyegun Has Done A Good Job With APC – South-south Leaders / We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President / Nigerians May Vote APC Out In 2019 – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by sanpipita(m): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
owotonbinu:
Oyegun just said the bitter truth, politically there are no reasonable options to buhari at the moment. Thus making him the best and only alternative. Forget what people say online. Should buhari decide for a second term, he would win.

Are you saying a nation of 150m people cant find a reasonable option to a dullard like Buhari, and only way Buhari will win elections again is through rigging, he is already planning for that.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by uboma(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
APC can work to ensure that PMB recontests in 2019 but the million dollar question is,

Will Nigerians vote for him again
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by sanpipita(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Oyegun and his cohorts will be pushing Buhari to recontest just to protect their own interest but zombies will be hailing, thinking they care about them, let Buhari win second term and una go see reccession part two, the dullard only knows how to destroy economy and create hunger.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by elopee3000(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
owotonbinu:
Oyegun just said the bitter truth, politically there are no reasonable options to buhari at the moment. Thus making him the best and only alternative. Forget what people say online. Should buhari decide for a second term, he would win.
if they like after buhari 12 years let them put emir sanusi as president and emir of kano too na dem sabi so long i sitill dey see almajiri boys am happy,a child that say her mother will not sleep that child will never see sleep

1 Like

Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Lilimax:
When did you become a Pastor or a Reverend undecided?
I became one ghis morning honey. We have to help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Realist2: 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tell that old man to also tell buhari to get his academic certificates ready too, because we will not accept affidavit anymore, no more lying that his certificates are with the Army in INEC Form.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by maasoap(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
ojun50:
There is room for re contesting bt no room for 8years for fake change.
Not by words of mouth, na by voter's card o.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Realist2: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Don,t also forget to tell buhari to get his academic certificates ready too, because we will not accept affidavit anymore, no more lying that his certificates are with the Army in INEC Form.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by ave4(f): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Really?Hmmm,all the best because you'll need it.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by MikkieEl: 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good for APshit anyways... Last last, u and I shall be the determinant of who wins the poll grin
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by iniestar1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Laughing out loud..... This same man that can't even deliver his ward for APC
Av always supported APC but now I know he is d real problem, no wonder we are in recession. Minus tinubu again, forgeriiiitttt and gerarahere
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Danfemi(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
owotonbinu:
who told u dat der re no reasonable options to buhari, do u knw abt a man call Sule Lamido former Jigawa state governor, dat man is a reasonable option to buhari. 2019 for Sule lamido and Godswill Akpabio.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by StarCj(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/apcll-ensure-buhari-recontests-in-2019-oyegun/
it's allowed because I see that history want to repeat itself. That was the way they pushed GEJ out to loose the same way PMB will loose God prosper igbo Land God bless Nigeria
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by anigbajumo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

Buhari's ego brought APC to where it is today. As soon as he won the election, he forgot his root. He turned it to a winner-takes aĺl thing. He saw it as a victory for himself alone, and not for his party and for Nigeriàns who voted him; and not for the entire Nigeria.

He boasted, he belongs to no one, but to everybody. Even though, it appeared he didn't fully comprehend the meaning of the slogan.

He forgot his compatriots in APC, and chose to cleave to his Daura men, who were not even known in his political party. He even saw it as a victory for the north. That's the beginning of woes for the party.

Such victory could have been managed better by someone who's not egocentric, who's not a bigot. Or who's more intelligent.

Unfortunately we didn't get all that in Buhari. We might wake up one day to see that all the lopsided corruption fight is nothing but a mere fluke. Buhari's ego, his bigotry would definitely cloud all his anti- corruption crusade. It's a matter of time.

Buhari should remember that he could not have won such crucial election without the effort of his party men. For him to bite the fingers that feed him, shows how unintelligent Buhari is.
And we need someone whose IQ is above average to move Nigeria forward.

We can't wait for 2019!
We can't wait to vote for the real change!

It is obvious that u 've spoken well but if anyone here is thinking of free and fair election by 2019 such person is high on fermented drugs.These people knw deep inside them that their victory is uncertain if things continue like this but they are ready to use their veto power to laugh last.You think they didn't knw the voice of the masses??
They own the unpaire and the security to manipulate ur vote with no stress.whether we like it or not,PMB will rule till 2023........

Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by fergie001: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2016

Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Ugosample(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
anigbajumo:

It is obvious that u 've spoken well but if anyone here is thinking of free and fair election by 2019 such person is high on fermented drugs.These people knw deep inside them that their victory is uncertain if things continue like this but they are ready to use their veto power to laugh last.You think they didn't knw the voice of the masses??
They own the unpaire and the security to manipulate ur vote with no stress.whether we like it or not,PMB will rule till 2023........

Dem no born them well....
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Rallyman: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
OK o... Thank God Apple is not expensive... Oya bring him...

Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by cyberguy72(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
owotonbinu:
I BET YOU IF GEJ COMES OUT TO CONTEST HE WOULD DEFEAT THE DULLARD
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by ogundeleai(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
owotonbinu:

Yoruba people will summarize your brilliant statements here as 'otito oro koro' TRUTH is bitter

1 Like

Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Billygee2u: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians will ensure that Buhari is humiliated in 2019
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Billygee2u: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
ojun50:
There is room for re contesting bt no room for 8years for fake change.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by law8914: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
This is yet another super goody, I know some of us might have while a lot might not have heard of Mturk being run by amazon online store.

Not many people would let you know this.

Now what is ''Mturk'' ?

Its abbreviated into ''HITs'' - Human Intelligence Tasks - are individual tasks that you work on. There are over half a million turkers on mturk and most of these people are American residents whilst a chunk of others are across India, Europe and very few in Africa.

The good thing, is that as a Mechanical Turk Worker you,

1.Can work from home

2.Choose your own work hours

3.Get paid for doing good work

4. Payment are sent to your bank (American residents),You get paid through Amazon Gift Card (AGC) which is equivalent in dollars (International Turkers)

This is one of the top ways I earn money online,it is not like; CPA, Affiliate Marketing etc. Its basically like a real job that you get to work for any amount you would want earn though there is a probation of ''10 DAYS and restriction to 100 HITS per day'' for new account but afterwards you can work all day on mturk and most of these HITS takes a couple minutes to sort out.

If you really dedicate your time at least 7-10hrs a day, mturk could be a great source of income,I have read in forums where some turkers make $800- 2100/month but I had never made upto such amount. Probably its because I hadn't given enough time to it.

Unfortunately,there is a BAD NEWS for some years now,mturk have stopped approving new accounts outside the US...However there are still ways to go about it which I won't disclose on here to avoid being banned. (You can reach me on ''rishzep84@gmail.com)

1. Practically possible and best way is to buy an account (Have one for sale $200)
2. My guidelines (tested) I have attached a few copy of my screenshot.

For more details and screenshot of my payments, reach me on my whatsapp (+22898959868).
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Excuzeme: 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
bugidon:
we are praying to get out of the mess this aboki put us in and they are planning for 2nd tenure!, nobody will vote for a fulani person again

Aburi001:
The Abokis will vote 4 him grin

And the Westerners (Yorubas) too, including those who can see beyond their noses, from the East and the South-South Areas

Did you guys not learn anything from the 2015 elections?

5% ain't much, you know
undecided undecided

SMH. undecided
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Excuzeme: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Nigerians will ensure that Buhari is humiliated in 2019

[size=14pt]Yea... we heard that before, in 2015![/size]

Say something else before l change my mind.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Excuzeme: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
anigbajumo:

First, things would not, CANNOT continue like this!
Govt has done certain things, for example, massive plantation of Rice, that is yet to yield result due to the time-lag between planting and harvesting.

Secondly, ALL NIGERIANS, including the 95% MUST INSIST on the use of PVC (I know the 5% were vehemently against it in 2015, so PDP/Jonathan can rig! but l can bet now that they would have a change of heart! grin grin ).

Our VOTE is our POWER and WE must (all of us) ensure our Vote COUNTS.

The only way to do that is to ensure that EVERY ELECTION in NIGERIA HENCEFORTH, USES A PVC and CARD READER.

Dont pick and chose, when to use it.
Let us refine it and make it standard.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by omolumba(m): 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
brostheo:
And Nigerians will ensure buhari losses in 2019,send that dullard back to daura
I think u ar senseless ,buhari will rule till 2023 weda u lyk it or not stupid dullard
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by omolumba(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
I believe in buhari and change, oyegun just said the fact and nobody on this earth will stop buhari from contesting or winning the 2019 election , if u lyk bet me
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by omolumba(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
omolumba:
I believe in buhari and change, oyegun just said the fact and nobody on this earth will stop buhari from contesting or winning the 2019 election , if u lyk bet me
INSHA ALLAH
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Excuzeme: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Walelavender:
Re-contest and lose woefully. This old man would not cease to amaze me. I won't blame him because old age does not always hook up with wisdom.
You have not done any substantial thing in your first term and all you could do is to heat up the polity with baseless and unproductive comment.

It is very dissapointing that platforms producing our democratically elected leaders are grossly compromised with alarming sentiments devised to generate personal gains because of the powerful influence these party leaders wield.
Hence unqualified and incompetent persons are presented to the electorates to vote for or against. It is not unexpected to have a shambolic performance.

KOWA party or Fresh democratic party may be presenting a fine politician with brilliant and implementable ideas; he won't be considered. Why? The big/money bag man in APC/PDP who can't even conjure a simple economic policy wins the election without a debate!
That's the irony of the polity we operate.

Are you referring to the American Elections where the Presidency is between CROOKED HILARY and DAFT DONALD Those Americanas dey dull my hand nor be small. ? grin grin

On a serious note, Buhari has not scored up to 50% but some of the problems he is facing are not as a result of ineptitude on his part but as a result of "deep-seated CORRUPTION" in our polity, which seems to have affected EVERYTHING you can think-of, in Nigeria.

How can a Govt provide FREE FOOD, Reduce Price of Fuel/Electricity, Increase salary, Provide more employment and upscale infrastructure when the Treasury is EMPTY, no thanks to the Looting-spree of the Jonathan administration, the major source of income (Oil) is down by almost 75% in price, the Output of the same commodity has reduced by another 50%, no thanks to those senseless Avengers and other Terrorists, Electricity is epileptic despite Govt efforts, due to the blowing-up of Gas Pipelines supply Power Plants with Gas, Judges and every other Civil Servant, Senators and DG's are all taking BRIBE to look the other way or pervert Justice?

I am always surprised at the YOUNGER GENERATION of today who cant understand that CORRUPTION and the need to fight it to a barest minimum, remains the greatest challenge of ANY Government that may be elected, going forward.

You say OBJ was good but corruption spoilt his Govt.
You say Yar Ardu was Honest but corruption spoilt his intentions
You say Jonathan was a clueless Dove but the Cabal hijacked his Govt.

[b]What would you say about Buhari (if not the same thing, after he leaves office), IF he does not FIGHT CORRUPTION head-on?

How would you have good Education if the Minister has corruptly looted the Education funds?
How would you have Cheaper food when the Minister for Agriculture has looted all funds set-aside for Fertilisers, Farm Machinery and Seeds?
How do you want to have Cheap Housing if Fashola and the Senators collude to loot Housing Funds?
How would you have Stable Power if the Minister connives with NASS members, take Bribe an dlet the Operators keep hiking the Price without supplying electricity?
How would you have good roads or equipped Hospitals, if the concerned Ministers share the allocation, like Dasuki shared it with his crook friends in PDP?

These are not difficult things to imagine and how "todays Yoots" just cant reason deeply and identify these issues, (instead of being infested with rabid hatred borne out of Bigotry, for the President), beats my imagination. [/b]

Just show me an alternative that is better than Buhari at this moment, who has a track record of Honesty (relative), who has the boldness to confront the Military like he has done (aside OBJ to a little extent), who can be his own man and not dance up and down like Jonathan, who can energize the various state Security organs to do their job as stated in the constitution, irrespective of whether you are a Judge, a Minister, a five-star General or former Governor or just about ANYONE... then l will quickly switch over to that person and abandon Buhari but until then, na Sai Baaaba! tongue tongue
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Excuzeme:

[size=14pt]Yea... we heard that before, in 2015![/size]

Say something else before l change my mind.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
When last did you cry? if I slap you now you go say I no get conscience.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Excuzeme: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
omolumba:

Leave that double-mouthed Nigga called Oyegun alone!

he is saying all these just to protect his own personal interest, due to the feud between him and Tinubu.
People like Oyegun are worse than your worst enemy because they are "men of fair weather".

If tomorrow, Tinubu has the upper hand or support from the majority, you will be alarmed at how quickly Oyegun will change his tune and throw Buhari under the Bus.

When you hear Poli-thieftian make such outlandish statement (same thing they told Jonathan, crying more than the bereaved!!), then you should know that they are just trying to curry favor.

It is not Oyegun that would tell buhari to re-contest or make him win, it is all NIGERIANS.
Re: APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun by Excuzeme: 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
When last did you cry? if I slap you now you go say I no get conscience.

Tonye! Tonye!! Tonye!!! How many time did l call you?

You have reverted back to this your Moniker again!

Each time you do, you always leave your sense behind with the other Moniker!

I hope you remember how you flipped it many times, before, during and after the 2015 Presidential elections. (So you cant even keep your word to deactivate the moniker if Buhari wins the Presidential election, as you said back then? Another somersaulting Chameleon, abi shocked shocked )

And please dont slap me, please. I cannot be responsible for the whatever happens to you afterwards. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Yakubu Gowon & His Children / NIPOST To Open 10,000 Smart Offices Across Nigeria / Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.