Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions (1587 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by Ailinshukay: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Guys my friend really needs your advice on this.His fiancee asked him these questions. She said "which one of this can will you do to me?
Cheat on me
Beat me
Lie to me
but really this guy has been getting down with one lady at the office she gives it to him hot.Then this question
please guys what will i tell him?
#Palmchat

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by BitchSlayer101: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2016
Men are naturally born as liars. We can't deny this. But beating yo girl is a sign of being a coward.

2 Likes

Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by Newbeginnings(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2016
BitchSlayer101:
Men are naturally born as liars. We can't deny this. But beating yo girl is a sign of being a coward.

Please speak for yourself... what do you mean by men are natural born liars...

4 Likes

Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by falconey(m): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2016
BitchSlayer101:

"we can't deny this"

some of us can, anybody can lie irrespective of gender. if you find yourself in a position to you would.

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2016
Numba 3 is beta dan 1and2

1 Like

Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by falconey(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Smallville10:
Numba 3 is beta dan 1and2
if you can do number 3 , number 1 and 2 will come soonest.
Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by iamharkinwaley: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2016
Ailinshukay:
Guys my friend really needs your advice on this.His fiancee asked him these questions. She said "which one of this can will you do to me?
Cheat on me
Beat me
Lie to me
but really this guy has been getting down with one lady at the office she gives it to him hot.Then this question
please guys what will i tell him?
#Palmchat
Hmm nigga, just say you're the one not your friend.....
Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by NevetsIbot(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2016
I'd rada lie
Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2016
falconey:

if you can do number 3 , number 1 and 2 will come soonest.
i saw dis comin
Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by falconey(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2016
Smallville10:
i saw dis comin
i'm just being practical mehn
Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by BitchSlayer101: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Don't tell me you never lied ?
Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by BitchSlayer101: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2016
falconey:

"we can't deny this"

some of us can, anybody can lie irrespective of gender. if you find yourself in a position to you would.

Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by Newbeginnings(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2016
BitchSlayer101:

Don't tell me you never lied ?

I have never ever ever....

given an answer to irrelevant questions on nairaland

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by BitchSlayer101: 11:24am On Nov 03, 2016
You are making yourself irrelevant in the thread and I am not surprised.
Newbeginnings:

I have never ever ever....

given an answer to irrelevant questions on nairaland

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by bizzy500: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Newbeginnings:

guy dats d fact, when it comes to women issues
Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by QuietHammer(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
BitchSlayer101:
And what da hell do you mean by men who beat women are cowards? You see/hear phrases and just begin to spill them about without thinking them through
Re: What If Your Fiancee Ask You This Questions by skywalker240(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
women love lies cool

(1) (Reply)

I'll Baang Every Single Men In Your Family If You Dare Cheat On Me' - Lady Brags / She Got Pregnant And Came Back Saying Am The Father. HOW COME? / What's The Toughest "Would,you,rather" Question To Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.