Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement (7111 Views)

IGP Orders Kassim Afegbua's Arrest Over Anti Buhari Statement On Behalf Of IBB / Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement / Quit Notice: IPOB REACTION: NNNAMDI KANU SAW IT COMING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by dudebuck: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
Only a stupid man goes about chasing mice when his house is in fire. I was supprised after reading IPOB's statement in reaction to buhari's leave if you have another country statement, in their response IPOB made some statements that should make somebody to put on his thinking cap, but instead Nigerians decided to do what they know best, abuses and verbal or written violence, one should have given thought to statements like the invention of the new cardinal point South-South, whilst this cardinal point does not exist any where, I actually heard about the meeting on BBC, the journalist, I think it's Bola Monsuro, while introducing the story said PMB met with leaders of the SOUTH-EAST, when she mentioned the word SOUTH, I expected her to say south the second time, but she said east instead, I smiled when I heard that, because she should have said south south, but we all know why she said south east instead.
The geopolitical region stuff, is not in the constitution of Nigeria, but it is used as if it is there,
It won't make it into the constitution because, it is a kind of double edged sword against Nigeria, so it is best not to make it law but use it everyday as if it were law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by DropShot: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
[s]
dudebuck:
Only a stupid man goes about chasing mice when his house is in fire. I was supprised after reading IPOB's statement in reaction to buhari's leave if you have another country statement, in their response IPOB made some statements that should make somebody to put on his thinking cap, but instead Nigerians decided to do what they know best, abuses and verbal or written violence, one should have given thought to statements like the invention of the new cardinal point South-South, whilst this cardinal point does not exist any where, I actually heard about the meeting on BBC, the journalist, I think it's Bola Monsuro, while introducing the story said PMB met with leaders of the SOUTH-EAST, when she mentioned the word SOUTH, I expected her to say south the second time, but she said east instead, I smiled when I heard that, because she should have said south south, but we all know why she said south east instead.
The geopolitical region stuff, is not in the constitution of Nigeria, but it is used as if it is there,
It won't make it into the constitution because, it is a kind of double edged sword against Nigeria, so it is best not to make it law but use it everyday as if it were law.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by dudebuck: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
funny Nigerians and their delusions of grandeur

12 Likes

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by drnoel: 1:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]

Its not to cancel his comment but to give ur own reply after cancelling

8 Likes

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by drnoel: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
dudebuck:

Bros if I tell u that u made a point. I lied. The guy that cancelled ur post was probably right to do so, hence my comment so that people that think like u can invade the thread and give us a better version or simplify what u were trying to say in plainer text

2 Likes

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by muykem: 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
IPOB are jokers and no sensible person take them serious. They lack define direction and everybody speaks for the unserious group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by Donbiggi: 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
drnoel:

Bros if I tell u that u made a point. I lied. The guy that cancelled ur post was probably right to do so, hence my comment so that people that think like u can invade the thread and give us a better version or simplify what u were trying to say in plainer text
Nonsense

10 Likes

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by drnoel: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Donbiggi:
Nonsense

U are welcome
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by dudebuck: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
drnoel:

I don't expect a Nigerian to tell me I made a point. I may as well expect a pig to fly. Do Nigerians think? Of course not.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by kingivie: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sometimes I wonder wats d problem with d pple of d SW. Everyday u try to claim superiority on nairaland over d SE and wen dis guys try 2 Leave d Nigeria for u, u still won't let dem be. Wat a paradox

16 Likes

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by drnoel: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
dudebuck:
I don't expect a Nigerian to tell me I made a point. I may as well expect a pig to fly. Do Nigerians think? Of course not.

And u are not Nigerian suffering what others like u are suffering? Smh
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by drnoel: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
kingivie:
Sometimes I wonder wats d problem with d pple of d SW. Everyday u try to claim superiority on nairaland over d SE and wen dis guys try 2 Leave d Nigeria for u, u still won't let dem be. Wat a paradox

Such is life bros. Man is a mystery unto himself

2 Likes

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by dudebuck: 6:39am On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

I am a Biafran all through. I cannot be a Nigerian, it is a curse unto. The black race.

12 Likes

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by drnoel: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2016
dudebuck:
I am a Biafran all through. I cannot be a Nigerian, it is a curse unto. The black race.

A pity but thats not the way to go about it. The biafra course is just fantasy for now until proven orherwise.
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by dudebuck: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

A pity but thats not the way to go about it. The biafra course is just fantasy for now until proven orherwise.
alright.
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by IamOdin: 8:09am On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

and u think u made sense urself??

There's no such thing as S-S in the cardinal points hence the interviewer using S-E, what better version do u want or are u too daft to comprehend??

7 Likes

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by Funlordjnr: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2016
grin

Even ISIS get sense pass IPOB, and imagine how _stupid they are? So for a group of _morons like that to be considered more reasonable than these kanu led beasts what hope is there for them!

The babe wey dey my bed now sef is from anambra state, guess what....she sef no send dem! _Fuck biafra

2 Likes

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by 93xtr09r: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin
Even ISIS get sense pass IPOB, and imagine how _stupid they are? So for a group of _morons like that to be considered more reasonable than these kanu led beasts what hope is there for them!

The babe wey dey my bed now sef is from anambra state, guess what....she sef no send dem! _Fuck biafra

Silly rants from a deluded Afonja whose Yoruba folks are too confused to ever stand for anything good in life...

Bunch of murderous parasites cum treasury looters!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2016
kingivie:

pray tell us how sw is holding you down. sw would be the happiest people if you people can just leave and stop making noise.
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:52am On Nov 04, 2016
IamOdin:

There's no such thing as S-S in the cardinal points hence the interviewer using S-E, what better version do u want or are u too daft to comprehend??

so what does that have to do with biafra?

a country may choose to use whatever nomenclature for any of its parts.

even at that, south south cannot be ceded to south east as most of the present south south were part of South west.
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2016
dudebuck:
we have no problem with some Igbo wayward females who open their legs for Babylonians, for fallen people, for Dan gwurugwus ie Rocha's mother, orji uzo kalu's mother, there are many of them, so I don't care. A real Biafran girl will not will not touch a Nigerian with a mile long pole, neither will a real Biafran man.
but most are doing that.

no wonder Nnamdi kanu said 99% of biafran girls are whores. including your mum.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by IamOdin: 9:01am On Nov 04, 2016
blazhykowskyi:

even at that, south south cannot be ceded to south east as most of the present south south were part of South west.

I wouldn't have replied ur sh1t-post but i have to, so u won't make same statement where you'll be mesmerized.

Firstly, go to the nigerian map, figure out where the S-S states are and come back for the second stanza. And endeavour to know what cardinal points are.
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

Greetings to you, my amiable Doctor.
Hope you're doing good.
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by drnoel: 9:14am On Nov 04, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Greetings to you, my amiable Doctor.
Hope you're doing good.

Bros we are fine. How unaside na? Anything for d guys?
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by drnoel: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2016
blazhykowskyi:

Bros come on, am sure u don't believe that ur statements that most of south south belonged to south west. That statement is a lie, a very brutal lie. Infact the worse I have heard in a ling time. If u have proof of ur claimes post if here for us all ti learn if not be ready to be eaten alife for such lie.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

Bros we are fine. How unaside na? Anything for d guys?

We are doing great..
Just laughing out to the bolded; I should be the one asking na...we still dey look for work jare..
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by drnoel: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2016
IamOdin:

Didn't call for insults. I dont usually answer children on NL but if we don't educate them they will be mislead.
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by drnoel: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

We are doing great..
Just laughing out to the bolded; I should be the one asking na...we still dey look for work jare..

Lol, its called reverse psychology. I always expect that question first so I tend to ask it before anyone else has the chance to do so. Don't mind me.
Re: Analysis Of People's Reaction To Ipob's Reaction To Buhari's Statement by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2016
drnoel:

Lol, its called reverse psychology. I always expect that question first so I tend to ask it before anyone else has the chance to do so. Don't mind me.

I knew that's what you were up to...
It's well bro. Better days ahead!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Intensify Development During My Second Term - Governor Wike / Mention That State That Looks As If It Doesn't Exist In Nigeria!! / Insecurity: 5,758 Youths To Be Trained On Intelligence Gathering In Kaduna ― NPF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.