Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) (46194 Views)

Lady Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into A Wrapper & Blouse, Rocks It As She Passes Out / Corper Appreciates His Mother In A Unique Way As He Passes Out (Photos) / Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by benzems(m): 1:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Real 2015 election video out watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7U3fIsT4Tw&t=22s
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by ROYH(m): 2:55am On Nov 04, 2016
Mrlemuel:
To all the critics, here is a man who is willing ignore the pleasure of taking a bus all the way to Makurdi, rather, he choose to ride on his bike, and take his time in having a chit-chat with secondary students about being patriotic along the way.
Ride on Bro. Isaac, God will be with u throughout...
Afterall, He have made his intentions known in church last week sunday, and have recieved the blessings of God.
I havnt for once seen him riding a motorcycle or taking public transport anywhere, it's either he use his legediz benz, or his bi-cycle to and fro... Go On Son Of Tiv, I might be an Idoma, Bt Still We Are brodas...

[/hr]
HELLO HEROS, BEEN A WHILE, AND AM HERE AGAIN.. COMMANDER LEMUEL CALLING TO ALL HERO TEAM MATES FROM ACROSS THE STARS.
SmartestPOPQueen, TheBlessedMan Tgold1 Royh MAKE UNA CM SUPPORT MY EGBON OH!
ROYH teleported From Pluto To Earth, Sir Mrlemuel, We HERO TEAM THey Kampe For You Like HUNCH-BACK

1 Like

Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by CallmeLucy(m): 4:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Unemployment don catch this guy. If he already secured a job, would he be thinking about riding from Lagos to Logos sef. I blame the stupid government for stupid stuff youths are going through today.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Harmodle1: 6:08am On Nov 04, 2016
Guy no use Ya life play joker oh,if U are given bicycle allowance did NYSC ask You say its compulsorily You take am ride Bicycle..... No try am oooo,Naija roads are not good for such thing yet.....remember,Bicycle no b power bike oh.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Oriyt1(m): 10:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Lol mumu make you no go travel the one wey trailer go crush you ooo, cos that will be passing on and not passing out..
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Sinachsax(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Hmmmmm!
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by bacco2000(m): 5:38pm On Nov 04, 2016
B the time he go reach kogi, his damn clothes would have torn.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by teebrainz(m): 6:43am On Nov 05, 2016
may God c u tru n bring u home safely ma brother n gr8 makurdian

1 Like

Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by beautycrush24(f): 6:45am On Nov 05, 2016
handie:
Smart fellow. Baba wan secure him future. There's no way he'll embark on this adventure, present his discharge cert to his governor and not get some reward either in cash or in form of a job offer. Wise man

Which yeye job? State wey never pay workers for 7 months. He better ride to better state. Maybe Akwa ibom. Cos na 1k oga ortom go give am o.

If anybody know d guy make una better advice am to change destination. This is just 6:44am. He no go don too go far

He who has ears let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by tetengi4life(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2016
For those interested in doing a personal community development service for humanitarian, state or presidential award sake
See all the advice and samples of application and solicitation letters in the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by updatealert(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2016
It's DAY 4 of the "PATRIOTIC TOUR" sorry for the late update however there will be no break in updates again. We love you, we love Nairaland and we love Nigeria. We will take off from Akure this morning.

Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by updatealert(m): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2016
Day 4 began from Akure to Owo, hope to keep u up to date this time.[center][/center]

Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by Bonjezee(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
This guy passed the night at Aaua corpers' lodge, Akungba Akoko
God bless you.
May God strengthen you.

Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by updatealert(m): 2:08am On Nov 12, 2016
The journey of a thousand miles start with a single step, good intentions is the fastest way to failure besides statue has never been build to a critic. TAKE THE FIRST STEP. Below we will give you update for DAY5, DAY6 and DAY7 of "PATRIOTIC TOUR" I love Nairaland, I love you, I love Nigeria. Nigeria must be great again.
Re: Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) by tetengi4life(m): 8:39am On Nov 13, 2016
congratulations to the serving and prospective corps members. In case you wish to carry out a personal community development service for humanity, state award or presidential award sake, then you need to have some step-by-step tutorials on it which i am ready to oblige free of charge. I will not only coach you but i will share some materials (project application, project analysis, solicitation/fund raising letters etc) that you will just edit to your taste through this thread. FREE OF CHARGE
https://www.nairaland.com/3180268/nysc-personal-cds-procedures-made

I have received my state award hoping on the presidential award

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Who Was Assaulted By Female Soldier In Calabar Returns To Lagos (Video) / People's Reactions On Davido Going For NYSC - Meme Collection / 16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Had An NYSC Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.