Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. (705 Views)

10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Three Different Ladies Wish Same Man Happy Valentine's Day With Sweet Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by MrTeeth(m): 12:07am On Nov 04, 2016
Should these prophesies be a cause of worry ....or one of the pastors is fake....or they're just desperate to marry, considering the scarcity of husband in the country.
Re: Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by icekream(m): 12:10am On Nov 04, 2016
Lemme book first
Re: Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by adioolayi(m): 12:18am On Nov 04, 2016
The Pastors told them what they wanted to hear cheesy grin Na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:29am On Nov 04, 2016
The same God can talk to you too. Wait till then
Re: Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 04, 2016
W
Re: Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by greatnaija01: 12:54am On Nov 04, 2016
THEN GO AND MEET YOUR OWN PROPHET O.... simply let this be a BATTLE OF THE PROPHETS... and the one who is most correct should be the one TO FOLLOW. infact go and meet the other two prophets secretly and promise to give them some BIG cash and watch how the prophecies will TWIST LIKE TORNADO.....

STORY FOR THE GODS

MrTeeth:
Should these prophesies be a cause of worry ....or one of the pastors is fake....or they're just desperate to marry, considering the scarcity of husband in the country.
Re: Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by Nightie(f): 1:07am On Nov 04, 2016
lolzzz

both pastors myt be right.
mayb u're destined to be a polygamist.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by BreezyCB(m): 1:57am On Nov 04, 2016
Gbese
Re: Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by Badgers14: 4:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Spreads mat grin
Re: Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2016
Then, marry the two of them wink
Re: Two Different Ladies Say Their Pastors Prophesied That I Am Their Husband. by ednut1(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2016
Only weak nd foolish pple go to pastors to reveal Future partners. Abi okotie nd oyakilome no see prophesy before dem marry

(1) (Reply)

Photo! Ghanaian Prostitutes Want Government To Legalise Prostitution. / Learn How Do Long Lasting KEREWA / Sex Facts You Need To Know Before You Accept A Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.