Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,243 members, 7,836,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs (26131 Views)

Buhari Averts Diplomatic Row With Turkey Over Extradition Requests – Mr. Onyeama / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by omenka(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

He will also get a detailed history of his genealogy.. hin go hear how hin "osu" family take waka reach alaigbo.... grin

On a serious note, the highlighted is cause for concern...

What did breaking of windows achieve? These kids need counsellors and life coaches to educate on where to draw the line & ethics of public speaking and attitude moulding ..

Oyinbo don't like public nuisances & same oyinbos that they are dancing surugede in heir lands are supposed to help break them free from "zoo cage"..

There is a difference between protest & vandalism. cool
They might even remind him how his great great great grand father is an Ab¤ki. gringrin

Yesterday, those guys said they've been recognised by the United Nations and have embassies all across the world with diplomatic relations to several countries! grin

If no be 419er dey blow that kind lie, who else??

And if no be hopeless fool go believe that kind lie, who else??

Next thing they'd do is ask their followers to donate monies to maintain the embassies- and viola- they begin to reap the rewards!! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by EternalTruths: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

When you understand the power of homegeniety in Language, Culture & identity of the whole citizen of a geographical space, you'd get why Arab spring was a success.... Also when you take time to really analyse how USSR was able to break up, you'd totally get it..

Expo: Don't know if I should (may give it later if I'm inclined.) cool

Is Nigeria homogenous or heterogeneous.?

And is marriage by force.?

10 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by coptic: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2016
truefact:

But why are you people so scared of igbo leaving you behind in your one Nigeria? This is becoming more strange by the day...
It seems you all lives depends on igbos

Nobody is scared of Igbos leaving. It's just that you lot are confused that you don't even know where Igbo land begins and ends.

What does the Igbo nation offer anyone that will make them igbo-dependent? We just don't want miscreants disturbing our space.

Or what's the point giving freedom to a region whose 2/3rd population dwells outside their own region and are as unwilling to go back home as the israelites are to go back to Egypt?

Who wants back where he'd be killed by his own kinsmen out of jealousy anyways.

9 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by Mujaheeeden: 7:16am On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

When you understand the power of homegeniety in Language, Culture & identity of the whole citizen of a geographical space, you'd get why Arab spring was a success.... Also when you take time to really analyse how USSR was able to break up, you'd be totally get it..

Expo: don't know if I should (may give it later)
I didn'tt see you nor your friend in the Kano Killing thread because it wasn't a Yoruba that was Killed and also the Killers that were free were your Hausa Fulani Lords.

What do you want with Igbos?

Did any igbo guy break your heart?

Are igbos disturbing you

Is your Landlord igbo?

Leave igbo matter and let them face their lives. You were active during apc campaign but when this dulapo ypu guys voted in couldn't do anything you hid yourself away from any thread that has to do with him

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by EternalTruths: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2016
coptic:

Nobody is scared of Igbos leaving. It's just that you lot are confused that you don't even know where Igbo land begins and ends.

What does the Igbo nation offer anyone that will make them igbo-dependent? We just don't want miscreants disturbing our space.

Or what's the point giving freedom to a region whose 2/3rd population dwells outside their own region and are as unwilling to go back home as the israelites are to go back to Egypt?

Only in Nigeria, do people support rape.

Igbos and their allies say they don't want to sex Nigeria

Must you rape them. angry

No wonder IPOB calls Nigeria a zoo

Say no to rape angry

18 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by omenka(m): 7:20am On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

When you understand the power of homegeniety in Language, Culture & identity of the whole citizen of a geographical space, you'd get why Arab spring was a success.... Also when you take time to really analyse how USSR was able to break up, you'd totally get it..

Expo: Don't know if I should (may give it later if I'm inclined.) cool
You fall my hand oo. The simple question you should have asked the ignorant kid was: what similarities does Arab spring share with Beerfraud??

Is Arab spring about secession??

These people are just MIGHTY ignorant.

Tufiakwa! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by coptic: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Only in Nigeria, do people support rape.

Igbos and their allies say they don't want to sex Nigeria

Must you rape them. angry

No wonder IPOB calls Nigeria a zoo

Say no to rape angry

Who are the allies? grin cheesy

Stop being delusional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by EternalTruths: 7:22am On Nov 04, 2016
coptic:

Who are the allies? grin cheesy

Stop being delusional.

Say no to rape. cheesy

Igbos don't want to sex Nigeria again

It is adultery grin

Sex is not by force angry

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by coptic: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Say no to rape. cheesy

Igbos don't want to sex Nigeria again

It is adultery grin

Sex is not by force angry

How does one rape his own wife?

Once legally married, you must consent by fire by force.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by EternalTruths: 7:26am On Nov 04, 2016
coptic:

How does one rape his own wife?

Once legally married, you must consent by fire by force.

grin

Show us the marriage certificate signed by the wife and the date the marriage took place grin

15 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by coptic: 7:37am On Nov 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Show us the marriage certificate signed by the wife and the date the marriage took place grin

Na traditional marriage. In Africa, we don't do paperwork.

And believe you me, that's the kind of marriage that lasts the longest. smiley
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by modath(f): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2016
omenka:
They might even remind him how his great great great grand father is an Ab¤ki. gringrin

Yesterday, those guys said they've been recognised by the United Nations and have embassies all across the world with diplomatic relations to several countries! grin

Next thing they'd do is ask their followers to donate monies to maintain the embassies- and viola- they begin to reap the rewards!! cheesy

I saw the thread, just SMH & KIM!! Na laugh fest. cheesy
omenka:
You fall my hand oo. The simple question you should have asked the ignorant kid was: what similarities does Arab spring share with Beerfraud??
Is Arab spring about secession??
These people are just MIGHTY ignorant.
Tufiakwa! gringrin

Sometimes, one just feel some type way & just wan hep dem understand some things berra, 99% of their problem na ignorance. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by princejayboss: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2016
modath:

He will also get a detailed history of his genealogy.. hin go hear how hin "osu" family take waka reach alaigbo.... grin

On a serious note, the highlighted is cause for concern...

What did breaking of windows achieve? These kids need counsellors and life coaches to educate on where to draw the line & ethics of public speaking and attitude moulding ..

Oyinbo don't like public nuisances & same oyinbos that they are dancing surugede in heir lands are supposed to help break them free from "zoo cage"..

There is a difference between protest & vandalism. cool

Hhahhahaha people like you fall for every thing, listen and listen good .... Nobody broke any window .... Eso es una gran mentira

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by EternalTruths: 7:41am On Nov 04, 2016
coptic:

Na traditional marriage. In Africa, we don't do paperwork.

And believe you me, that's the kind of marriage that lasts the longest. smiley

When did it take place.?

Who were the witnesses to the marriage.?

Say No To Rape angry

8 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by coptic: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

When did it take place.?

Who were the witnesses to the marriage.?

Say No To Rape angry

1914. Even while the whole world was at war, we were lovers. We can't now be enemies in a time of peace.

wink
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by mrvitalis(m): 7:44am On Nov 04, 2016
gidgiddy:

The long epistle above isnt necessary. The Biafran agitation is rooted in the fact that nobody gave their mandate to the creation of Nigeria and the 1914 amalgamation remains illegal. Since Nigeria is illegal, the indigenous people of the land have a right demand a referendum. The minister is talking about Scotland but does not know that Scotland agreed to be part of the UK when the signed the 1707 Act of union. Nobody agreed to part of Nigeria and hence, Nigeria remains illegal and illegitimate
I want to ask a question

Did the leaders of tge south East, south West, and nort at that point agree to amalgamation??

2 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by EternalTruths: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2016
coptic:

1914. Even while the whole world was at war, we were lovers. We can't now be enemies in a time of peace.

wink

1914 sorry for you ooooooo undecided

You said it was a traditional wedding when we all know it was a British forced marriage that has no certificate attached to it. tongue

Hope you don't go around raping girls. angry

Death to Rapists. grin

Say No To Rape angry

1 Like

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by EternalTruths: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

I want to ask a question

Did the leaders of tge south East, south West, and nort at that point agree to amalgamation??

Don't be clever by half

No part of Nigeria was consulted before she was amalgamated.

Sex is not by force

Say No To Rape angry

Death to Rapists angry

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by mrvitalis(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Don't be clever by half

No part of Nigeria was consulted before she was amalgamated.

Sex is not by force

Say No To Rape angry

Death to Rapists angry
Ok what part of Biafra was consulted before being included.. by Ojukwu
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by EternalTruths: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

Ok what part of Biafra was consulted before being included.. by Ojukwu

Go back to your history book and read about the support given to him by the Eastern Chiefs , elders etc from all over the Eastern tribes

Don't forget that an Ijaw gave the name Biafra grin

11 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by mrvitalis(m): 7:58am On Nov 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Go back to your history book and read about the support given to him by the Eastern Chiefs , elders etc from all over the Eastern tribes

Don't forget that an Ijaw gave the name Biafra grin
I know how they supported... Saro wiwa, ijaws... Yes they supported by betraying because there stands wasn't know.. . Even anambra was not affected by the war

Ojukwu left his village, and came to my town to Declare the stupid Biafra
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by EternalTruths: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

I know how they supported... Saro wiwa, ijaws... Yes they supported by betraying because there stands wasn't know.. . Even anambra was not affected by the war

Nigeria amalgamation remains an illegal union because there is no certificate of agreement.

Live with it.

Even United Kingdom has a certificate of union signed 1707 cool

5 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by 93xtr09r: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

You shall continue to wail in perpetuity at the mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biaf..

7 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by mrvitalis(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2016
EternalTruths:

Nigeria amalgamation remains an illegal union because there is no certificate of agreement.

Live with it.

Even United Kingdom has a certificate of union signed 1707 cool
I accept... and we dont want to make same mistake twice... so until the leaders (people elected by the people) of the region that wants Biafra say so no body will consider it... oya go j rest
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by EternalTruths: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

I accept... and we dont want to make same mistake twice... so until the leaders (people elected by the people) of the region that wants Biafra say so no body will consider it... oya go j rest

So never you oppose Biafra without seeking for a Referendum on ethnic levels to know if they want to sex Nigeria or not cool

3 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by gidgiddy: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2016
mrvitalis:

I want to ask a question

Nobody agreed to the creation of Nigeria. Nobody gave their consent to the illegal amalgamation of 1914. None of the indigenous ethnic groups in Nigeria ever gave their permission to be included in any union of Nigeria.

As a result, Nigeria is illegal and a referendum has to be conducted amongst those who are agitating to go. This referendum should have been conducted in 1960 by the British before they left. How can the British come to West Africa, bring all sorts of people together, abandon them and return home? The British should have asked the native people of the land if they are happy to continue being together.

Nigeria is illegal and fraudulent and both the Nigerian and British Government should tender an unreserved apology to the Igbo nation for having held them 'captive' for 102 years and give them a referendum.

12 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by thedarksider: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
They will call hiM afonja now!!!!..just wait and see!!!.....all they eat and dream is afonja!!

they have afonjaphobia...........

rascists!... grin

they have nightmares of us,no be small...

but i prefered zombie...

1 wailer against atleast 25 afonjas.....that thread was a e-massacker!... grin

i wonder what the will call us next..we all know ipobians dont lack phantasie...one already called "zoneB"..

funny...i love sticking around them,its lots of fun!!!!!.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by midol: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2016
sarrki:

What the Nigerian illustrious son (onyema ugochukwu)

Is trying to tell us is that ipob are not recognized and

Can't represent Igbo as a nation

We yoruba and muslims know that Onyema was corrupt when he was in Abia PDP but for speaking against Biafra and Igbo and ensure that oil flows to kaduna and oshogbo. We hereby declare him a saint.

Saint Onyema you are too much, carry go we fulani and yoruba muslims are behind you.

Cc. Biafraudexposed.

6 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by midol: 8:24am On Nov 04, 2016
DesChyko:
I think Mr 'mandate-assigner' should focus on 'Austrian' politics where he 'may' have an opinion that counts. Even in Austria, there are still igbos who think he is not making sense to the igbofolk.

I just don't understand how these people reason. Must an 'idea' have a leader? You believe that the Change idea should be every man's mandate irrespective of political affiliations, but you find it hard to understand that the igbos are seeking a way out of this entrapment as a common goal.

Go take a poll in the heart of igboland and stop relying on media hogwash whipped up by APC-sympathetics and Pseudo-igbos.

In other news, I'm just trying to remember the local governments in igboland of the first three or four people on this thread that are discussing the mindset of the igbos on IPOB. undecided

See as you hammer we yoruba muslims, wetin we do you na.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by midol: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2016
omenka:

My brother the thing tire me. Kanu is an Albino 419 who severally refused to collect the bribe that Buhari offered him to forget Biafra.
The yoot sef tire me. Take money and forget biafra, them no gree.

7 Likes

Re: Pro-biafra Agitators ‘ve No Mandate To Speak For Igbo – Onyeama, Foreign Affairs by mrvitalis(m): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2016
gidgiddy:

Nobody agreed to the creation of Nigeria. Nobody gave their consent to the illegal amalgamation of 1914. None of the indigenous ethnic groups in Nigeria ever gave their permission to be included in any union of Nigeria.

As a result, Nigeria is illegal and a referendum has to be conducted amongst those who are agitating to go. This referendum should have been conducted in 1960 by the British before they left. How can the British come to West Africa, bring all sorts of people together, abandon them and return home? The British should have asked the native people of the land if they are happy to continue being together.

Nigeria is illegal and fraudulent and both the Nigerian and British Government should tender an unreserved apology to the Igbo nation for having held them 'captive' for 102 years and give them a referendum.

U are making sense yes..

But did Ojukwu consult the people of the eastern region before Biafra was declared??

And did nnamdi Kalu ask for permission from the eastern region before claiming to lead Biafra?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Has An App For Cashless Vote Buying - Femi Fani-Kayode / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists / Getting Replacement For Lai Mohammed, Difficult – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.