Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? (24381 Views)

Get Over 50k Views On Your Page Or Product / What Are Your Views On This Pls / Homosexuality In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by thameamead(f): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2009
i live next to a gay couple and they are really nice and friendly. they are chelsea supporters so am i. they own an hospitality box @ chelsea fc so my friend @ i always travel with them to watch home games, my friend and i r allowed to use their hospitality box if they can't make it to a match, we go to the same gym as well. their sexuality is no one's business,
i'd rather have people come out as guy than having arranged marriages. billie holiday, luther vandross and malcolm x were gay so is tracy chapman, i know they are a few more in the black community that are gay but sacred to come out. there is a married premiership footballer who is actually gay but too scared to come out, he must be going thr hell,
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by sassyril(f): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2009
homosexuality is jst so wrong

, eewwwwww

Adam and Eve
NOT Adam n Steve
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by celebritee(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2009
I was formally up for this 'stone them to death' attitude that most pple on here are adopting. The mere thought of two guys shagging was enuf to make me retch out my intestines. But that was back in Naija. In the UK it is a different matter entirely. You dare not express negative views when it comes to gay/lesbo matters. You have gay clubs where guys go to catch 'bush meat'. You have gay rights where 2 guys campaign to be able to adopt children, You have gay unions and all the rest of the bulls*ht gay business. In fact, to discriminate against gays looks a more serious offence than being racist,

On a personal note, i can live with ladies that are bisexual. Its not natural, but then again its not disgusting.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by joeoty(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2009
We are driving the world crazy, Sould Jesus come back now what would we talk, which way is this life style now?,
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by nezerst(f): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2009
I dont know why people indulge in the act of homosexuality but in my own opinion its unnatural. Even animals know they have to be with the opposite sex lest a human who is assumed to be wiser than animals. But nontheless, I believe that everybody is entitled to live their lives the way they want it. And I can definitely be friends with homos. Who am I?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2009
nezerst:

I dont know why people indulge in the act of homosexuality but in my own opinion its unnatural. Even animals know they have to be with the opposite sex lest a human who is assumed to be wiser than animals. But nontheless, I believe that everybody is entitled to live their lives the way they want it. And I can definitely be friends with homos. Who am I?

this is dumb homosexuality among animals is well documented.

This whole homosexuality isn't natural argument is based on ignorance.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by eros(m): 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2009
bawomolo:

Seems to me you are rooting for homosexual. God help you i don't catch you in my neighborhood, cause you will be dead meat
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by eros(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2009
I SAY KILL THEM ALL. My reason, very simple, it is the most unnatural and evil thing that ever happened to mankind. How can gay/les have rights to continue their evil act openly. Whatever happened to virtue and the fear of the creator? My God, let your judgement come speedily and do not spare these evil doers. angry angry angry
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by theviper1: 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2009
am one nigga who wholehartedly believes that mugabe is evil,bt the only opinion that i agreee with him is that of homosexuals. he made it clear that it is unafrican and therefore not welcomed in zim. it makes me sick to the pit of my tummy seeing 2 healthy men kissing themselves in the public shamelessly. i witnessed the south african gay pride parade in both in joburg and the Cape,  and stopped watching public tv in spain when i opened the telly and saw 2 men fucking themselves. it was nothing bt disgusting my pple. bt am not the type who will start killing pple for their sexual orientations,skin colours and believes,so i try as much as i can to be nice to them while staying out of their activities. and in places where they serve as prostitutes,u have to be careful as they are as deadly as a sleeping cobra.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2009
Let me say it out plainly. The act is so abominable that the practitioners deserve to be charged, tried and executed .
That is the only way to stop this thing spreading.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2009
eros:

Seems to me you are rooting for homosexual. God help you i don't catch you in my neighborhood, cause you will be dead meat

what are you gonna do if you catch me in your neighborhood?

You aren't doing shit you dumbass internet thug.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by skyone(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2009
It started secretly during the missionary of mohamed as a matter of fact it

paved a wider way for the practise of paedophilic and

which mohamed remained the overseer of these immoral act. That's the truth buy it or you leave it.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2009
I've been reading most of y'all's stuff on here and this is the reason why Nigeria will have a hard time in developing. People are BORN gay and if you dont like gays, there's nothing wrong with that but dont act like they are preventing ya from living ur life. Gays are humans just like u and they deserve some basic human rights just like heterosexuals.
Everyone of u that is bashing gay always refers to wat the bible says about homosexuality but also remember that alot of people on this earth are not christains and dont give a darm about wat the bible says.
Wat two guys does in the comfort of their home is non of our business. If you dont like gays, then dont be one. Quit bashing them
Its so funny that some of you are talking about not having your kids around gays because u dont want them to turn gay. That is so ignorant. Science has shown that gays are BORN gay and being gay is NOT A CHOICE.
Its quite Ironic that most of the gay bashers are usually the ones on the downlow trying to suppress their feelings for other men. U can suppress it all you want but YOU ARE WHO YOU WERE BORN TO BE; A GAY MAN AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

I believe that the more educated nigerians are, the better they'll understand homosexuality.
Nigeria has alot of Homosexuals and its quite unfortunate they have to live in such a hostile environment.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2009
eros:

You re so ignorant. I hope u have such an attitude towards gay people when u leave nigeria and i betcha, you'll be incarcerated for the rest of your life for a hate crime against a homosexual.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by SEFAGO(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2009

One thing nigeria does not lack: IDIOTS+UNEDUCATED BIGOTS
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2009
the viper:

am one nigga who wholehartedly believes that mugabe is evil,bt the only opinion that i agreee with him is that of homosexuals. he made it clear that it is unafrican and therefore not welcomed in zim. it makes me sick to the pit of my tummy seeing 2 healthy men kissing themselves in the public shamelessly. i witnessed the south african gay pride parade in both in joburg and the Cape,  and stopped watching public tv in spain when i opened the telly and saw 2 men fucking themselves. it was nothing bt disgusting my pple. bt am not the type who will start killing pple for their sexual orientations,skin colours and believes,so i try as much as i can to be nice to them while staying out of their activities. and in places where they serve as prostitutes,u have to be careful as they are as deadly as a sleeping cobra.

I dont think you were watching a public TV station that showed 2 men having sexual sex. anwyay, u dont have to watch 2 gay men making out just like gay men dont have to watch 2 heterosexuals making out. They have the right just like you do to Kiss in Public. Just move on with ur life like u've already have. Life is so precious to worry about things we cant change. Homosexuality is something we cant change and we have to deal with it.
Some of our parents are gays and had to get maried because they had no choice in Nigeria. I dont think anyone should live a life where they cant be who they truely are.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2009
SEFAGO:

One thing nigeria does not lack: IDIOTS+UNEDUCATED BIGOTS
UR DARM RIGHT BROTHA
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2009
eros:

I SAY KILL THEM ALL. My reason, very simple, it is the most unnatural and evil thing that ever happened to mankind. How can gay/les have rights to continue their evil act openly. Whatever happened to virtue and the fear of the creator? My God, let your judgement come speedily and do not spare these evil doers. angry angry angry
Haha. wat happened to love your neighbor as yourself. Christains and their bigotry
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by jmoore(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2009
I will have love to made a long statement but here are few words i have. The right sex is the sex between a man and his wife. I heard someone quoting the bible saying we should not judge, i think the person lacks wisdom to interpret the bible. May be we should stop arresting armed robbers since we shouldn't judge according to his own interpretation. Finally any sex that doesn't fall between a man and his wife is wrong. People do not accept their weakness so they can solve their problems rather they accuse God politely that he created them that way. Was osama bin laden created by God to be a terrorist? Osama bin laden chose his own path!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2009
jmoore:

I will have love to made a long statement but here are few words i have. The right sex is the sex between a man and his wife. I heard someone quoting the bible saying we should not judge, i think the person lacks wisdom to interpret the bible. May be we should stop arresting armed robbers since we shouldn't judge according to his own interpretation. Finally any sex that doesn't fall between a man and his wife is wrong. People do not accept their weakness so they can solve their problems rather they accuse God politely that he created them that way. Was osama bin laden created by God to be a terrorist? Osama bin laden chose his own path!
How did u know God didnt create him the way he is?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by jmoore(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2009
@johnkent, i wonder what u are up to? God does not create evil. When God created lucifer who is now devil, he created him for a good cause but he choose the path of rebellion and tried to overthrow God. Well, he was sent packing. We all choose our lives and will be held accounted for it when we die.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by jmoore(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2009
Whem will people stop being fools? No one is born gay! It is the same group of scientists that say that apes are the fore fathers of human beings that still saying that some people are born gay. If you accept that people are born gay then you accept the one that says he was born a rapist. The fact is that views will continue to differ because of the way we were brought up and our beliefs in God. Many will know the truth when they are dead.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 11:03pm On Oct 31, 2009
jmoore:

@johnkent, i wonder what u are up to? God does not create evil. When God created lucifer who is now devil, he created him for a good cause but he choose the path of rebellion and tried to overthrow God. Well, he was sent packing. We all choose our lives and will be held accounted for it when we die.

I find it strange that an omnipotent didn't create evil.

this is the same god that thinks it's cool to wipe the whole earth in a flood. If that isn't evil, i don't know what is evil.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2009
jmoore:

Whem will people stop being fools? No one is born gay! It is the same group of scientists that say that apes are the fore fathers of human beings that still saying that some people are born gay. If you accept that people are born gay then you accept the one that says he was born a rapist. The fact is that views will continue to differ because of the way we were brought up and our beliefs in God. Many will know the truth when they are dead.

Were you born straight or you chose to be straight?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by nezerst(f): 12:01am On Nov 01, 2009
bawomolo:

Smartass!!
Maybe the myth u guys are concoting to make people think its natural(the animals I know are definitely not gays).
U can be a fucking gay for all I care.
Afterall I no go follow u wear pampers.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Princek12(m): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2009
Homosexuals, in my own view, fall within one of these categories:

1) People who are homosexuals by birth, probably due to hormonal dysfunction or demonic influence. Only God knows.
2) People who acquire  homosexual behavior through environmental factors, that is they were"turned out" or they acquiesced into believing it is an accepted behavior.
3)People whose body shape or physique make them inherently unattractive to the opposite sex and receive no advances from the opposite sex, usually a female; or that their advances are rebuffed by the opposite sex, usually a male; therefore, they adapt to this rejection by sleeping with the same sex to satisfy their sexual appetite.
4) People, especially women, who have been seriously scarred emotionally and have therefore decided to close the doors on men and welcome women with an open mouth and tongue.

In sum, I believe demons are primarily responsible for these dysfunction, as God did not make a mustache to rub against another mustache, nor did He intend that breasts from two different females fight one another nor for the anal cavity to serve as a receptor. May God heal all those gays and dykes.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Theblessed(f): 12:53am On Nov 01, 2009
[b]Hmmmm! For we not to get judged, we must not judge! Judgement is for God Almighty. Remember, he created homosexuals too and the only one QUALIFIED TO JUDGE and CONDEMN them - not YOU and I.  

What if your son or daughter or your only child, niece and nephew is a homosexual, what would you do? Kill them? Disown them? Exclude/Isolate them? Spit at them or what? All these are wrong and won't change a thing in your life or their lives. So, be tolerant, inclusive and accommodating of others with difference.  Even God did not exclude them in his creation, why you?  Abi, no be God created them and put them in this WORLD called EARTH as you and I? Or did he put them in different globe? Therefore, if you can honestly answer these questions then, you'd know there's nothing to be afraid of, for JUDGEMENT IS FOR THE LORD!

To me, God himself would have to explain this CONDITION to us.  Why we are all the same in image (God's image) but different in our characters and behaviours (understand the devil has a hand in these things but I need to learn from the creator himself why? Sure, people all over the world would like to know too). And for those, who are unforgiven about this, remember, all sins carry EQUAL PUNISHMENT, no matter how grave they seem. So, if you'd never sinned then, you're most qualified to condemn this group otherwise may I ask that we, live and let live!!! wink wink wink wink wink
[/b]
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 1:17am On Nov 01, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]Hmmmm! For we not to get judged, we must not judge! Judgement is for God Almighty. Remember, he created homosexuals too and the only one QUALIFIED TO JUDGE and CONDEMN them - not YOU and I.

What if your son or daughter or your only child, niece and nephew is a homosexual, what would you do? Kill them? Disown them? Exclude/Isolate them? Spit at them or what? All these are wrong and won't change a thing in your life or their lives. So, be tolerant, inclusive and accommodating of others with difference. Even God did not exclude them in his creation, why you? Abi, no be God created them and put them in this WORLD called EARTH as you and I? Or did he put them in different globe? Therefore, if you can honestly answer these questions then, you'd know there's nothing to be afraid of, for JUDGEMENT IS FOR THE LORD!

To me, God himself would have to explain this CONDITION to us. Why we are all the same in image (God's image) but different in our characters and behaviours (understand the devil has a hand in these things but I need to learn from the creator himself why? Sure, people all over the world would like to know too). And for those, who are unforgiven about this, remember, all sins carry EQUAL PUNISHMENT, no matter how grave they seem. So, if you'd never sinned then, you're most qualified to condemn this group otherwise may I ask that we, live and let live!!! wink wink wink wink wink
[/b]

Nicely said.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by ELDINO: 2:27am On Nov 01, 2009
Yes,GREAT!!!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 4:48am On Nov 01, 2009
nezerst:

Smartass!!
Maybe the myth u guys are concoting to make people think its natural(the animals I know are definitely not gays).
U can be a fucking gay for all I care.
Afterall I no go follow u wear pampers.

what myth? Homosexual activity among animals is well documented. how many animals do you know?

are you the chief goat in your village? you definitely type like one.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 5:59am On Nov 01, 2009
Theblessed:

Hmmmm! For we not to get judged, we must not judge! Judgement is for God Almighty. Remember, he created homosexuals too and the only one QUALIFIED TO JUDGE and CONDEMN them - not YOU and I. 

What if your son or daughter or your only child, niece and nephew is a homosexual, what would you do? Kill them? Disown them? Exclude/Isolate them? Spit at them or what? All these are wrong and won't change a thing in your life or their lives. So, be tolerant, inclusive and accommodating of others with difference.  Even God did not exclude them in his creation, why you?  Abi, no be God created them and put them in this WORLD called EARTH as you and I? Or did he put them in different globe? Therefore, if you can honestly answer these questions then, you'd know there's nothing to be afraid of, for JUDGEMENT IS FOR THE LORD!

To me, God himself would have to explain this CONDITION to us.  Why we are all the same in image (God's image) but different in our characters and behaviours (understand the devil has a hand in these things but I need to learn from the creator himself why? Sure, people all over the world would like to know too). And for those, who are unforgiven about this, remember, all sins carry EQUAL PUNISHMENT, no matter how grave they seem. So, if you'd never sinned then, you're most qualified to condemn this group otherwise may I ask that we, live and let live!!! wink wink wink wink wink

Please don't judge the rapist, those who loot our nations wealth, the jealous murderer, etc but let God Judge! From your words and many who argue blindly, Jesus came to create a Lawless system. Wow ! That is nice! Sisters can, woo, seduce and open wide to his own brothers and if they repent before death, they are saved; The world just have to remove their sense of disgust which was there to protect a purpose, lower their INTELLECT much lower in comparison to lower animals,and let mother and son, etc ride each other (as long they are all above 18 - A law itself not by God but by Man).

Sperm banks gave way to  children in the USA blaming their mothers and try to track down their biological fathers -  a problem extreme feminist mothers could not have foreseen before they made their SELFISH decisions (not considering the children in question)

You didn't consider the knew type of problems  that will be created; problems Man was not built to face; problems you can't even imagine.

Reflecting an a few teachings of Christ while neglecting his actions and other teachings is NOT Christ teachings. Neglecting part of the bible and say you believe in a few of its books is not believing in the bible
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2009
They need to go back to into hiding or seek help and allow themselves to be helped. GAYS do BEND heterosexuals they are interested in, even married men and women, to make them eventually gay or bisexuals through some sort of mind torturing but criminal psychology (I was told this by a gay face to face).

Victims do actually start thinking they are GAY ALL THEIR LIVES. Then there is hope the other way round but in a much orthodox and much nicer way if research is encouraged, through psychology and psychiatry.

When you sin you should be ashamed of yourselves and not come out announcing aloud to everyone to accept you and worst still quoting crimes committed by people(who will be punished or should be punished) to justify a sick heinous crime as normal or natural or not as bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / 3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.