Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? (24382 Views)

Get Over 50k Views On Your Page Or Product / What Are Your Views On This Pls / Homosexuality In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
chiogo:

I don't know why people enjoy giving themselves unnecessary headache concerning this issue. Fine, I don't agree with their way of life but then, that's just me.
They don't tell me how to live my life, I don't tell them how to live theirs. It's that simple. And honestly, I don't see how gay people affect my life in anyway.

As for those using religion as the reason, we all know the Christian religion is against it. I'm a Christian too but you people need to stop this fixed mind-set that since you're a Christian, everyone else must be one too. There are many religions in the world, there are people who believe in some. There are others who believe in none. Let them be. At the end of the day, everyone is accountable for him/herself. sheesh. This is why Nigeria is not moving forward, we tend to focus on frivolities instead of the main issues we should be worried about.

Since you don't agree with their ways of life than what is your headache.

You are right some ways;

Lets not focus on frivolities ==>  Gay freedom and marriages  can't move our nation forward

Lets focus on main issues ==> e.g[b]  encouraging research to finding a cure/solution to a simple  disease/abnormally like homosexuality and save our nation from more moral degradations  that plague the world now[/b]
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
jmoore:

@johnkent, i do believe in science that are true and not theoretical science that have been made up by some foolish scientists . There are wise scientists and there are foolish scientists of which charles darwin is one of them. This will be my last reply on this post!

lol @ charles darwin being a foolish scientist.   What's theoretical science?   You do know evolution is observable right?

you haven't answered my question though, which version of the bible is the truth, the mormon one? the catholic one?

Lets focus on main issues ==> e.g  encouraging research to finding a cure/solution to a simple  disease/abnormally like homosexuality and save our nation from more moral degradations  that plague the world now

homosexuality is neither a disease nor an abnormality.    Do you have evidence that homosexuality is a disease.   a gay virus? how does curing homosexuality move the nation forward though?

this is all debunked pseudo-science.

johnkent:

You'll be suprised as to how many gays u have as family and friends. They can't open up to you because of your ignorance and lack of understanding/education. I no blame you thou. Na wetin Nigeria dey do person.

i know right.  I respect chiogo's position though.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2009
johnkent:

You'll be suprised as to how many gays u have as family and friends. They can't open up to you because of your ignorance and lack of understanding/education. I no blame you thou. Na wetin Nigeria dey do person.

That is in your dreams. But to be frank, if that is the case, should I accept abnormally as a normal thing because I have gays in my family and friends or try to help them find a solution to their abnormally?

I suppose, with your intelligence, education and understanding, accepting or concluding that there is no way out (neglecting research for a cure or solution ) but to accept homosexuality blindly is the right thing!

Let the gay seek for help and show the world they are not ready to live with such abnormally and the world government would help in finding a cure/solution.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ bawomolo

bawomolo:

lol @ charles darwin being a foolish scientist.   What's theoretical science?   You do know evolution is observable right?

you haven't answered my question though, which version of the bible is the truth, the mormon one? the catholic one?

homosexuality is neither a disease nor an abnormality.    Do you have evidence that homosexuality is a disease.   a gay virus? how does curing homosexuality move the nation forward though?

this is all debunked pseudo-science.

i know right.  I respect chiogo's position though.

You don't think .

If homosexuality is not an abnormally or a psychological disease, how do you class pedophilia and incest?

I suppose, from you words, helping pedophiles can't move a nation forward assuming adults are protesting to sleep with kids and seek public acceptance just like you gays are protesting for public acceptance.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
yeyeruzi:

@ bawomolo

You don't think .

If homosexuality is not an abnormally or a psychological disease, how do you class pedophilia and incest?

acts of perversion, especially pedophilia which is a sexual crime against a MINOR.   Although i don't encourage it , sex among related adults is none of my business.   2nd cousins do get married in china .

you haven't supported your point though, how is homosexuality an abnormality considering it's prevalence in nature?

FYI - the American psychological association doesn't consider homosexuality a disease.

I suppose, from you words, helping pedophiles can't move a nation forward assuming adults are protesting to sleep with kids and seek public acceptance just like you gays are protesting for public acceptance.

why do you compare sex among adults to sex with kids?  Are you really thinking here?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by ceasyc(f): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2009
@topic shocked shocked shocked
its just soooo icky
just cant help it
dey/it makes my skin crawl
ICKY ICKY ICKY!!!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 12:25am On Nov 02, 2009
bawomolo:

acts of perversion, especially pedophilia which is a sexual crime against a MINOR.   Although i don't encourage it , sex among related adults is none of my business.   2nd cousins do get married in china .

you haven't supported your point though, how is homosexuality an abnormality considering it's prevalence in nature?

FYI - the American psychological association doesn't consider homosexuality a disease.
why do you compare sex among adults to sex with kids?  Are you really thinking here?

Do the American psychological association  consider pedophilia  a disease ? They are thrown in Jail.

If you have a male relative that sleeps with his very own consenting adult daughter as lovers, would you give them the thumbs up? I guess you would or is it non of your business?

You have not said what causes pedophilia, homosexuals where one is a crime even though they can't  naturally help it.

how do you, as a gay, intend to procreate? Lets hear it from you
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 12:27am On Nov 02, 2009
yeyeruzi:

That is in your dreams. But to be frank, if that is the case, should I accept abnormally as a normal thing because I have gays in my family and friends or try to help them find a solution to their abnormally?

I suppose, with your intelligence, education and understanding, accepting or concluding that there is no way out (neglecting research for a cure or solution ) but to accept homosexuality blindly is the right thing!

Let the gay seek for help and show the world they are not ready to live with such abnormally and the world government would help in finding a cure/solution.

[/quote
yeyeruzi link=topic=344556.msg4842212#msg4842212 date=1257113854:

Gay folk dont want u to love them or accept them. All gays dont care what the world thinks about them because they are happy in their own little world. All they re asking for is basic human rights. The rights that u have as a heterosexual. How hard is that?
Again, homosexuality is not as disease as much as you would want it to be. There isnt any cure.
I guess there is a cure also for being heterosexual.
Although alot of us have different views on this topic, we need to be tolerant of individuals who dont share thesame religious beliefs wit us.
Gays are humans just like us and if we cant be tolerating of them as christians, then i dont even know why we are christains in the first place because the first thing i learned as a kid in the catholic church was LOVE LOVE LOVE and if we cant love one another regardless of sexual orientation and religious beliefs, then we have a huge problem.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 12:28am On Nov 02, 2009
Gay folk dont want u to love them or accept them. All gays dont care what the world thinks about them because they are happy in their own little world. All they re asking for is basic human rights. The rights that u have as a heterosexual. How hard is that?
Again, homosexuality is not as disease as much as you would want it to be. There isnt any cure.
I guess there is a cure also for being heterosexual.
Although alot of us have different views on this topic, we need to be tolerant of individuals who dont share thesame religious beliefs wit us.
Gays are humans just like us and if we cant be tolerating of them as christians, then i dont even know why we are christains in the first place because the first thing i learned as a kid in the catholic church was LOVE LOVE LOVE and if we cant love one another regardless of sexual orientation and religious beliefs, then we have a huge problem.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 12:37am On Nov 02, 2009
yeyeruzi:

Do the American psychological association consider pedophilia a disease ? They are thrown in Jail.

If you have a male relative that sleeps with his very own consenting adult daughter as lovers, would you give them the thumbs up? I guess you would or is it non of your business?

You have not said what causes pedophilia, homosexuals where one is a crime even though they can't naturally help it.

You are making a stupid argument. Folks like you always raise the issue of rape and paedophilia when it comes to homosexuality and it just doesnt make any sense. they are totally different. Most paedophiliacs and rapists are heterosexual so ur argument holds no water.
And then on the issue of procreation, u just asked a dumb question. Do you know how many children y'all heterosexuals give up after brith?? Millions of kids are born into very disfunctional families and are forced to be raised in foster homes.
there are kids out there that needs to be adopted and i dont see why a gay couple cant raise them kids since y'all heterosexuals are only good at giving birth to the kids and not taking care of em.
Again, remember that Catholic priests dont get married so i'll appreciate if you go talk to the POPE about procreation. Thank you very much.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by Nijer4life(f): 12:44am On Nov 02, 2009
I am so disgusted by all the closed minded opinions i have been reading through.
So many of you are quoting the bible, how dare you? judge not lest you be judged first have you ever heard that before? There is nothing wrong with homosexuality nothing at all.
Its funny how you people seem to think you know God. you hippocrites are all going to burn in hell for  your close minded opinions probably. "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" You are all a bunch of sinners and you know it.  And you ye ye men all those women that you are having sex with no condom, and all you people who are married but still have affairs so you think thats ok? Have you actually read the ten commandments. I dont know why you would think being gay is a fu cking choice who would choose to be persecuted on a daily basis for being themselves? Do you know how hard it is to be gay. Let me tell you something i am a gay woman and i am also a full blown nigerian yes thats right. and i am sick and tired of people trying to make me turn straight. mind your fuc king business. It would have been so easy for me to marry a man and pretend but why should i have to? live a lie. i dont think so. Live the rest of my life in misery just to please other people? Hell no. I like women i dont like men in that way. Its never going to change and no amount of prayer is going to "cure" me or make me change my  mind. its who i am and thats how it is. There are so many lesbains and gay men in nigeria living in fear and hiding or even worse getting married under false pretenses. i feel sorry for them but its because of idiots like you that we have to do that. And isnt it funny how men are kinda cool with it when its girl to girl. hippocrites do you think were here for your entertainment?  why is it that you cant understand that some of us dont want your penis. is it by force? Anyway you can all continue with your ignorance i just thought i would make a commment because anyone that thinks being gay is a disease or an abomination to God can go and kill demselves if they want as homosexuality will never just die out. Im gay and im proud. deal with it. Fascists.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by muffins(f): 12:45am On Nov 02, 2009
I think it's disgusting and has a bad view in the society. undecided
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 1:03am On Nov 02, 2009
johnkent:

You are making a stupid argument. Folks like you always raise the issue of rape and paedophilia when it comes to homosexuality and it just doesnt make any sense. they are totally different. Most paedophiliacs and rapists are heterosexual so your argument holds no water.
And then on the issue of procreation, u just asked a dumb question. Do you know how many children y'all heterosexuals give up after brith?? Millions of kids are born into very disfunctional families and are forced to be raised in foster homes.
there are kids out there that needs to be adopted and i dont see why a gay couple cant raise them kids since y'all heterosexuals are only good at giving birth to the kids and not taking care of em.
Again, remember that Catholic priests dont get married so i'll appreciate if you go talk to the POPE about procreation. Thank you very much.

Your prayer is that more broken homes should be among the heterosexuals so that you and your gay friends can  have their children to raise or rape! You said ,"all heterosexuals are only good at giving birth to the kids and not taking care of em."

grin Heh heh, Its nice to know what you even think of heterosexuals who even support your being.

What other cleaner, non-devilish, ways can you have children?

Answer my questions, if you can:
pedophiles whether they are gay or not are judged as criminals. Can you tell what cause pedophiles to be attracted  naturally to children and why it was  regarded as a crime when they can't help them selves?

Why are they not protected when they have no control over their lust?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 1:22am On Nov 02, 2009
Nijer4life:

I am so disgusted by all the closed minded opinions i have been reading through.
So many of you are quoting the bible, how dare you? judge not lest you be judged first have you ever heard that before? There is nothing wrong with homosexuality nothing at all.
Its funny how you people seem to think you know God. you hippocrites are all going to burn in hell for  your close minded opinions probably. "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" You are all a bunch of sinners and you know it.  And you ye ye men all those women that you are having sex with no condom, and all you people who are married but still have affairs so you think thats ok? Have you actually read the ten commandments. I dont know why you would think being gay is a fu cking choice who would choose to be persecuted on a daily basis for being themselves? Do you know how hard it is to be gay. Let me tell you something i am a gay woman and i am also a full blown nigerian yes thats right. and i am sick and tired of people trying to make me turn straight. mind your fuc king business. It would have been so easy for me to marry a man and pretend but why should i have to? live a lie. i dont think so. Live the rest of my life in misery just to please other people? Hell no. I like women i dont like men in that way. Its never going to change and no amount of prayer is going to "cure" me or make me change my  mind. its who i am and thats how it is. There are so many lesbains and gay men in nigeria living in fear and hiding or even worse getting married under false pretenses. i feel sorry for them but its because of idiots like you that we have to do that. And isnt it funny how men are kinda cool with it when its girl to girl. hippocrites do you think were here for your entertainment?  why is it that you cant understand that some of us dont want your penis. is it by force? Anyway you can all continue with your ignorance i just thought i would make a commment because anyone that thinks being gay is a disease or an abomination to God can go and kill demselves if they want as homosexuality will never just die out. Im gay and im proud. deal with it. Fascists.

Jesus Christ said to the woman, "Sin no more".
You should be looking forward to quit your sins.

More perverts , More problems. grin

How do you intend to raise kids? Choose

(a) which for more broken heterosexual homes so you can raise their kids

(b) seek for the sperm of men from sperm banks even though you spoke as if you are sexually/biologically independent

(c) Kidnap babies and have them as your own.

(d) Feign rape with a man and refuse to have is semen washed out of your womb

As for those hiding they can come out buy a land somewhere and stay there. We know they will soon start to stalk the weak and our children. THEY CAN NEVER BE COMPLETE
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by bawomolo(m): 1:51am On Nov 02, 2009
yeyeruzi:

Do the American psychological association  consider pedophilia  a disease ? They are thrown in Jail.

homosexuality is not a mental ailment according to the APA.  pedophilia is ease hence their jail sentence and the reason sexual offenders are forced to go through counseling in jail. dude you have no argument.

how is this daughter? if she is old to make such a choice, so be it.     I won't give them a thumbs up but that's their CHOICE.

You have not said what causes pedophilia, homosexuals where one is a crime even though they can't  naturally help it.

one involves minors.   you know that right?

One requires consent and the other involves forcing one's self over a minor who is protected by law.  As i said before, sex offenders are usually placed in mental institutions.   

i'm not gay but lesbians do you sperm donors or they just adopt (you don't believe homos should adopt right?).   The number of homosexuals has negligible effects on the world's population so the procreation argument is meaningless.  It doesn't matter since babies can be created through artificial means these days.

As for those hiding they can come out buy a land somewhere and stay there. We know they will soon start to stalk the weak and our children. THEY CAN NEVER BE COMPLETE

signs of homophobia. why are you so scared of homosexuals?

would they bite you? grow up
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 2:03am On Nov 02, 2009
yeyeruzi:

Your prayer is that more broken homes should be among the heterosexuals so that you and your gay friends can have their children to raise or rape! You said ,"all heterosexuals are only good at giving birth to the kids and not taking care of em."

grin Heh heh, Its nice to know what you even think of heterosexuals who even support your being.

What other cleaner, non-devilish, ways can you have children?

Answer my questions, if you can:
pedophiles whether they are gay or not are judged as criminals. Can you tell what cause pedophiles to be attracted naturally to children and why it was regarded as a crime when they can't help them selves?

Why are they not protected when they have no control over their lust?

Yeah, am referring to heterosexuals like u.
Boi, u are so close minded. I dont have to aurgue with ya. The society and environment that you live in is the cause of ur ignorance. U probably think ur attractive for a gay man. NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 2:05am On Nov 02, 2009
link=topic=344556.msg4842927#msg4842927 date=1257123090:

what about infertile men and women?  can they procreate?  nullifies that argument or are you gonna ban them from marrying to?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 2:13am On Nov 02, 2009
agathamari:

what about infertile men and women? can they procreate? nullifies that argument or are you gonna ban them from marrying to?
he probably would.
About time someome gets this guy outta nigeria so he can see what the other side of the world looks like. His ignorance is just very irritating. His not making a rational argument at all. Gosh, am about to lose it
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 2:39am On Nov 02, 2009
bawomolo:

homosexuality is not a mental ailment according to the APA.  pedophilia is ease hence their jail sentence and the reason sexual offenders are forced to go through counseling in jail. dude you have no argument.

Were they counseled because they slept with kids or they had lust for kids
With gay men around, pedophilia will increase for we will have more boys being raped and more girls being raped by the same sex.

Without gays and bisexuals, boys will be safe with men and girls will be safe with women. Now mothers and fathers have more to worry since gays can be pedophiles. We've seen cases here!

bawomolo:

how is this daughter? if she is old to make such a choice, so be it.     I won't give them a thumbs up but that's their CHOICE.

Wow !. Trying to remove the word pervert from the dictionary. Not all gays would agree with you.

bawomolo:

one involves minors.   you know that right?

One requires consent and the other involves forcing one's self over a minor who is protected by law.  As i said before, sex offenders are usually placed in mental institutions.   
i'm not gay but lesbians do you sperm donors or they just adopt (you don't believe homos should adopt right?).   

If you take a Google search! You find  men and women desperately trying to track their biological fathers and termed their mothers as selfish; Oprah even had issue on her show. Now Lesbians can make things worse!
More perverts, More problems!

bawomolo:

The number of homosexuals has negligible effects on the world's population so the procreation argument is meaningless.  It doesn't matter since babies can be created through artificial means these days.

signs of homophobia.   why are you so scared of homosexuals?  

would they bite you? grow up

First we have rapist who rape sisters and mothers! Men and women felt concerned and would do anything within their mights to protect women.

But
now we have new problems. straight men now have to watch their own backs and try to identify homos.

And more problems
straight women had to watch their own backs too from females and try to identify   lesbians!

Now you talk of homophobia? You say you are not gay. If you happen to be raped, like some case here, would you love them or fear them and be more careful of them for they had to your problems?

More perverts, more problems!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by johnkent(m): 2:51am On Nov 02, 2009
yeyeruzi:

With gay men around, pedophilia will increase for we will have more boys being raped and more girls being raped by the same sex.

Without gays and bisexuals, boys will be safe with men and girls will be safe with women. Now mothers and fathers have more to worry since gays can be pedophiles. We've seen cases here!

Wow !. Trying to remove the word pervert from the dictionary. Not all gays would agree with you.

If you take a Google search! You find men and women desperately trying to track their biological fathers and termed their mothers as selfish; Oprah even had issue on her show. Now Lesbians can make things worse!

First we have rapist who rape sisters and mothers! Men and women felt concerned and would do anything within their mights to protect women.

But
now we have new problems. straight men now have to watch their own backs and try to identify homos.

And more problems
straight women had to watch their own backs too from females and try to identify lesbians!

Now you talk of homophobia? You say you are not gay. If you happen to be raped, like some case here, would you love them or fear them and be more careful of them for they had to your problems?

Have u been raped by a person of same sex before??
I would appreciate if you could find the statistics on rape by homosexuals in Nigeria
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 2:59am On Nov 02, 2009
agathamari:

what about infertile men and women?  can they procreate?  nullifies that argument or are you gonna ban them from marrying to?

It doesn't.

An Infertile man or woman can not conclude they are infertile until certain expectations and adequate medical checks.

GAYS KNOW RIGHT FROM THE START THEY CAN NEVER PROCREATE OUT OF THEIR GAY RELATIONSHIPS and have to seek help from the opposite sex or hurt them.

You may start wishing many heterosexuals will become infertile just like johnkent was wishing more heterosexual based home should erupt:

johnkent:

i dont see why a gay couple cant raise them kids since y'all heterosexuals are only good at giving birth to the kids and not taking care of em.
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 3:02am On Nov 02, 2009
yeyeruzi:

If you take a Google search! You find  men and women desperately trying to track their biological fathers and termed their mothers as selfish; Oprah even had issue on her show. Now Lesbians can make things worse!
But
And more problems
straight women had to watch their own backs too from females and try to identify   lesbians!

pedophiles can be male or femal, straight or gay and if you would check your statistics far more women and girls are raped then men and boys.  if a lesbian or gay couple adopt or have AI makes things worse off for children and should be stoped how does a straigh couple doing the same thing not also make things worse off for the resulting children?  gay men DO NOT go comming on to staight men.  havent you ever heard teh term "gaydar" trust me they know who is gay and who isnt. alot of straight people can tell to. homosexuals are nothing new.  hell the roman army used to use them as nurses. with the population persentage of homosexuals about 3% last i looked im sure you hve at some point in your life been close to one.  did they try to rape you?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 3:08am On Nov 02, 2009
yeyeruzi:

It doesn't.
An Infertile man or woman can not conclude they are infertile until certain expectations and adequate medical checks.
GAYS KNOW RIGHT FROM THE START THEY CAN NEVER PROCREATE OUT OF THEIR GAY RELATIONSHIPS and have to seek help from the opposite sex or hurt them.
many infertile people know so from the time they are children
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 3:21am On Nov 02, 2009
@ johnkent

Are trying to tell me you don't know gays do rape, pretender? Give me the statistics of gays that do or don't rape where you are.

agathamari:

pedophiles can be male or femal, straight or gay and if you would check your statistics far more women and girls are raped then men and boys.  if a lesbian or gay couple adopt or have AI makes things worse off for children and should be stoped how does a straigh couple doing the same thing not also make things worse off for the resulting children?  gay men DO NOT go comming on to staight men.  havent you ever heard teh term "gaydar" trust me they know who is gay and who isnt. alot of straight people can tell to. homosexuals are nothing new.  hell the roman army used to use them as nurses. with the population persentage of homosexuals about 3% last i looked im sure you hve at some point in your life been close to one.  did they try to rape you?  

You make me want to laugh. So I learned about gay rape and bending in my dreams right?  The gay guy who told me some of his friends do bend heterosexuals but he doesn't does visit a website by the name "gaydar".
And he  must be lying?

Give me a break!
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by yeyeruzi: 3:29am On Nov 02, 2009
agathamari:

many infertile people know so from the time they are children

How may I ask?

Male babies and kids may have penile dis-function and may be medically dealt with. It doesn't mean he his infertile.
It is not advisable for adolescent females who don't see their periods to conclude they are infertile

Lets learn from you How infertile people know from childhood (assuming or guessing without facts is not knowing)
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by agathamari(f): 3:47am On Nov 02, 2009
yeyeruzi:

How may I ask?
Male babies and kids may have penile dis-function and may be medically dealt with. It doesn't mean he his infertile.
It is not advisable for adolescent females who don't see their periods to conclude they are infertile
Lets learn from you How infertile people know from childhood (assuming or guessing without facts is not knowing)
well there are the obvious ones like birth defects, infection, blunt force traums especialy with girls.  then there is endometriosis when sever can cause infertility, hormonal issues, the tubes leading from the teesticals can become twisted leading to the testical dying, cancers, tumors, auto imune disorders

yeyeruzi:

@ johnkent
Are trying to tell me you don't know gays do rape, pretender? Give me the statistics of gays that do or don't rape where you are.
You make me want to laugh. So I learned about gay rape and bending in my dreams right? The gay guy who told me some of his friends do bend heterosexuals but he doesn't does visit a website by the name "gaydar".
And he must be lying?
Give me a break!
you ever think he way messing with you. playing into your dilusions for entertainment
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by dexmond: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2009
A good number of them are people suffering from personality disorder. While they are supposed to seek help, they justify their actions and even go on giving people money in developing countries to join them. How do you explain the children and the many people that went to the national assembly to protest sometimes ago?
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by na2day2(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2009
@ topic

it is a sin and God's wrath is surely coming in full force. anyone who claim he or she was born that way is the biggest liar ever
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by iorhenter(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2009
@poster,
i don't want to see them with eyes, talk more or less of doing things with them ( No discrimination o, just that their site irritates me)

same here

"Bad company Corrupts Good Manners". Outrightly it's wrong, it's not even something Christians should be deliberating about. If you can't talk them into stoping it, "COME OUT OF THEM"

my view? ZERO TOLERANCE, simple
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by C2H5OH(f): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2009
bawo, your boy Larry Johnson was banned for calling a spade a spade. How is that for homosexuality not hampering on people's lives grin
Re: What Are Your Views On Homosexuality? by na2day2(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2009
iorhenter:

same here

"Bad company Corrupts Good Manners". Outrightly it's wrong, it's not even something Christians should be deliberating about. If you can't talk them into stoping it, "COME OUT OF THEM"

my view? ZERO TOLERANCE, simple

with u all the way sir wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

3-year-old Boy Who Plays With Alligators / Danfo Driver Smashes Head Of 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos. Graphic Photos / What Have You Lost Interest In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.