Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! (5571 Views)

Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / What's The Hardest Part About Dating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by bumi10(m): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2016
Exlink Lodge

First of all, am not here to discriminate but one of the renowned writer of our time, Robert Greene said in one of his numerous books (Act Of Seduction) and I quote: "If beautiful ladies will open up and tell us their worries, they will certainly say being beautiful is a burden to them".. Can that be true? I think it is.

Apart from that, dating an extremely beautiful lady is challenging and guys who have done that can attest to it and if they chose not to, they are hiding the obvious truth. In fact, I dated one girl that her backside is the most obvious thing about her and her beauty and shape all together is out of this world.

In her own words:

"babe, am tired of being beautiful, if am not walking with you, every idiot on the road would want to stop me and collect my number, even this ones that call themselves married men"

I laughed so loud that she became offended though i calmed her down. The truth is, even if am walking with her, each guy we pass will check her out... They will be like "i wish this guy just drop dead so i can talk to this girl".

Alright, check this facts out: If you are dating a beautiful girl, know that a minimum of 3 guys per day try their luck on her, which makes 21 guys per week, 84 guys per month and 1008 guys per year..Now tell me, can your girl say NO 1008 TIMES?

more http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/facts-you-should-know-about-dating.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by firstking01(m): 5:57am On Nov 04, 2016
Okundecided
Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 04, 2016
Id still take a beautiful girl anyday thank you

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by ucheHapers(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2016
I love beautiful

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by sekundosekundo: 6:09am On Nov 04, 2016
Babzilla:
Id still take a beautiful girl anyday thank you

Who is a beautiful girl.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Who is a beautiful girl.
The one that fits MY definition of beautiful

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by Warhawk(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2016
so we should date ugly girls??

3 Likes

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by sekundosekundo: 6:28am On Nov 04, 2016
Babzilla:
The one that fits MY definition of beautiful
...and what's your definition of beautiful?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by KingRex1(m): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Funny but true post.
But i get about 1008 seductive stares from ladies per year embarassed and I choose to stay with her. So..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2016
If ONLY we had 3 eligible men wooing us per day!

It's 3 wastemen per day and maybe 1 eligible man per month if we're lucky.

1 old man, 1 lil boy and 1 pervert per day is the truth and YES we can and do say NO with ease everyday

10 Likes

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by chubbyswit(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2016
90% of them become too proud, arrogant and saucy just because of the attention they get from perverts.

2 Likes

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by iabdulrazaq(m): 8:35am On Nov 04, 2016
Dimples999:

1 old man, 1 lil boy and 1 pervert per day is the truth and YES we can and do say NO with ease everyday
And who told that u ar beautiful tongue

2 Likes

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
And who told that u ar beautiful tongue

I told you im beautiful tongue

5 Likes

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:05am On Nov 04, 2016
Dimples999:

grin I still don't get the rant.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2016
CertifiedFreak:

grin I still don't get the rant.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by AuroraB(f): 9:21am On Nov 04, 2016
That's so not true! It's she always in a Park? That assumption isn't a smart one. Ask a truly beautiful girl or two.

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by luminouz(m): 9:48am On Nov 04, 2016
Dimples999:

Really? Today never commot o.....add me to the list n givee answer by 11.59pm today! grin

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by loadedvibes: 9:52am On Nov 04, 2016
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by majour(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2016
Beauty comes with a price, that's what I've noticed dating beautiful women, its either she's too proud cus of the too much attention or she's too dull and promiscuous, and a lot of them are bad in bed, like really bad

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by luminouz(m): 10:39am On Nov 04, 2016
majour:
Beauty comes with a price, that's what I've noticed dating beautiful women, its either she's too proud cus of the too much attention or she's too dull and promiscuous, and a lot of them are bad in bed, like really bad
Udonmeanit!

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by DozieInc(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dimples999:

hahaha cheesy Nubian were you go that wastemen jock you so hard

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by liquidmetall: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dimples999:

Beautiful people don dey comeout....

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by skywalker240(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Almost every dude (except 4 me) wants a beautiful girl, but experience has made me to understand that such girls are the Dumbest set of beings in this planet sorry preety ladies over here but thats the truth, do you want to know why?,...when a girl realize she is da bomb, and everyday she always get suitors from every corners then she starts to view herself as some queen or she just try to be rude to stop suitors from disturbing her. it so gets deep into her brains that she becomes disrespectful, arrogant, proud, and yes, promiscous.

Beautiful girls pvssy suffers the most, all the guys here can bear me witness

3 Likes

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
So ??

Make we do wetin ??

1 Like

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by ElsonMorali: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

What's beautiful to you may not interest me.

To pretty ladies out there, basking in the adulation of men:

It's nice to look good. But why are you proud of your beauty? You didn't create yourself. So nothing to take credit for.

An intelligent and smart woman? Now, that's the real deal.

Not like the mumu that snapped herself as she was crying and posted it on FB. grin

2 Likes

Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by santos123(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
nonsense! hu go den marry d beautiful gals or will d gals remain Single
Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by efficiencie(m): 10:34pm On May 04, 2020
sekundosekundo:

...and what's your definition of beautiful?.

...thick, unspoiled and loyal...
Re: Facts You Should Know About Dating A Beautiful Girl - It Is A Disadvantage!!! by omolasho: 12:41pm On May 05, 2020
bumi10:
Exlink Lodge

First of all, am not here to discriminate but one of the renowned writer of our time, Robert Greene said in one of his numerous books (Act Of Seduction) and I quote: "If beautiful ladies will open up and tell us their worries, they will certainly say being beautiful is a burden to them".. Can that be true? I think it is.

Apart from that, dating an extremely beautiful lady is challenging and guys who have done that can attest to it and if they chose not to, they are hiding the obvious truth. In fact, I dated one girl that her backside is the most obvious thing about her and her beauty and shape all together is out of this world.

In her own words:

"babe, am tired of being beautiful, if am not walking with you, every idiot on the road would want to stop me and collect my number, even this ones that call themselves married men"

I laughed so loud that she became offended though i calmed her down. The truth is, even if am walking with her, each guy we pass will check her out... They will be like "i wish this guy just drop dead so i can talk to this girl".

Alright, check this facts out: If you are dating a beautiful girl, know that a minimum of 3 guys per day try their luck on her, which makes 21 guys per week, 84 guys per month and 1008 guys per year..Now tell me, can your girl say NO 1008 TIMES?

more http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/facts-you-should-know-about-dating.html
As side chick? great! As wife? hell no!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips / At What Age Did You Move Out Of Your Parents House. / Sophia Momodu Sets ‘bikini’ On Fire With Are Banging Body(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.