Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (103633 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by boy16(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
undecided

I really don't understand.... Men will see trouble and they will still jump inside the trouble.

248 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lolzzz. You can buy two beds na. Must couples sleep on the same bed?

273 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Airforce01(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
See how she covered everywhere

83 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by MJBOLT: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
this one na hippo

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shat up grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by atilla(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Haha nice one. Baba suppose just Lie ontop of d wife Instead of buying foam

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
LivingFree:

Shat up grin grin grin grin grin grin
look at how she covered the whole bed grin
where are those my guys who love big chicks grin
cc mikejj grin

33 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by SarcasticGenius(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
look at how she covered the whole bed grin
where are those my guys who love big chicks grin
cc mikejj grin

But why would guys love big chicks? Big assets I can understand. But big chicks are just a waste of space.

23 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by vicben27(m): 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
l don't do fat girls gross

6 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by GentleMoney: 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

But why would guys love big chicks? Big assets I can understand. But big chicks are just a waste of space.
its their fetish i guesscheesy. Anyway such guys are really trying cos to be dating all these heavy duties its not an easy jobcheesy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by oshe11: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2018
What abt the smelly armpit, lazying around, farting and Odoriferous pussy?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Gboy101: 12:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Do you like riddles? I do, that’s why I’m starting this letter with one. What weighs more than a Suzuki Swift, less than a Hummer and smells like the decaying anus of a deceased animal? No idea? How about, what measures food portions in kilograms and has the personal hygiene of a pig? Still nothing? Right, one more try. What’s fat as Bleep, stinks like shit and should be forced to purchase two bed? That’s right, it’s the person I'm seeing over there.

imagine sleeping and suddenly get distracted by what appeared to be an infant hippopotamus located halfway down the aisle. As you look closer, you relieved to see that it wasn’t a dangerous semi-aquatic African mammal, but a morbidly obese human being. However, the sleep was short-lived when you realised that your bed portion was located somewhere underneath her.

Soon after you managed to burrow off the bed, you caught what was to be the first of numerous fetid whiffs of body odour. the scent possessed hints of blue cheese and Mumbai slum, with nuances of sweaty flesh and human faeces sprayed with cologne

how do people sleep with fat women??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by TonyBankz(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Wakanda rubbish is dis

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by dangoteinlaw: 12:44am On Oct 03, 2018
Hehe

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Taich(m): 3:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Do u know that most fat ladies are kind hearted? If you don't know, just start observing one close by you.
As for hygiene, show me your friend and I will tell a lot about your person. If your fat girl friend is dirty, definitely you are dirty too, because birds of a feather flock together.
Being lazy has nothing to do with fatness. I know fat Aunties that work in a highly competitive environment like oil and gas, banking, business owners etc that are very successful. I know success is far away from lazy bones. Laziness is a mental disease, is not physical.
Please when next you meet a fat lady, open your mind, because you may be seeing the angel sent your way by God.

189 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Burgerlomo: 4:22am On Oct 03, 2018
There's a serious fire on the mountain cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Bossontop(m): 5:22am On Oct 03, 2018
NA dis kine wan dem dey call "who send you"

[img]https://media1./images/808d871fbf7e5720169a33b808b5c3e0/tenor.gif?itemid=4424988[/img]

9 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Twoclans(f): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2018
Taich:
Do u know that fat ladies most kind hearted? If you don't know, just start observing one close by you.
As for hygiene, show me your friend and I will tell a lot about your person. If your fat girl friend is dirty, definitely you are dirty too, because birds of a feather flock together.
Being lazy has nothing to do with fatness. I know fat Aunties that work in a highly competitive environment like oil and gas, banking, business owners etc that are very successful. I know success is far away from lazy bones. Laziness is a mental disease, is not physical.
Please when next you meet a fat lady, open your mind, because you may be seeing the angel sent your way by God.

When I read your post I knew it was not coming from the usual nairaland teenagers behind internet devices.

Body weight is not a determiner of laziness,I look around my organization and I see some plus size people who are doing great at their jobs .While some are just a bag of complain ,today they are sick , tommorrow its something else.

I have come to that level of maturity were I don't write off people based on physical appearance, tribe,religion or even first impressions .

175 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2018
But seriously, i just like big women shocked
Turn on.

Well fantasies differ.
The fatter, the darker , the better.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by adedayoa2(f): 6:56am On Oct 03, 2018
Buy a bigger bed na. 7 by 7 will do

8 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Kaodek(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2018
Sharing a Bed with fat woman is like having (M.T.Hen)Sim on your Phone..... Every side you r, you will meet her grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by TONYE001(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2018
What about the disadvantage of getting married to a fat man?

16 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by helphelp: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Stop body shaming

25 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2018
The only thing i can correlate to After dating funmi a very fat afonja girl is the stench of a particular fish from Ogun river .

17 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by henrixx(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2018
Omorrrrrrr grin

Na to go mouka foam go order for customized 20 by 20

3 Likes

Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2018
I don't even know what to type.
Re: The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2018
See how you want to spoil someone's day.. fat girls na joke oo

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.