Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. (40926 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children / Throwback Picture Of Sani And Maryam Abacha (pic) / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by ChetaNwaeze: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2016
dainformant:
this woman has always been pretty
Kanuri Women are always pretty
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by ArabMopol(m): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2016
I still wonder why Abacha family still breath this fresh air... Buhari, long before he was elected
president, stubbornly insisted that
Abacha “never stole”, and that he
was not corrupt. “Illegally taken
from Nigeria” If Abacha had not
appointed him as the Executive
Chairman of the defunct
Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF),
where he was given unlimited
powers to spend billions of Naira
between 1996 and 1998, would
Buhari have stuck out his neck for
him and say he was not corrupt?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by LorDBolton(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2016
jaywhoco:
but looking back now, they weren't as bad as 'now'.

I was a kid but life seemed so simple during the abacha era

Amusement park every weekend, ferry rides on holidays, crime wasn't rampant @ least it wasn't until maybe 2002/3 I knew robbers existed (we dont lock our main gate in our compound b4)

Movement was cheap compared to now, bread was cheap

Yes abacha was a tyrant, a torturer and a murderer but he was also a fearless leader who NEVER caved into foreign pressure or sold our future.

Now people praise, okonjo for snapping pic with foreign leaders? Okorocha put up a billboard because he shook obamas hand? Lol

I even read abacha wanted power rotation btw the six geo-zones not just hausa, yoruba, igbo to be enshrined in our constitution.
Call it wrong but there are many countries that 'coalition govt' is enshrined in their constitutions and it's working.

Abacha regime favoured me that's all...

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by dainformant(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2016
cant u just mind ur business. jobless troll
lakamua21:

dont u hv any reasonable comment? smh
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by xykms101: 7:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Abacha one and only good manager of economy ... During his reign he never borrowed , he ran the economy smoothly and everything was moving well . I wish we could have his like again.

All hail abacha.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Nov 04, 2016
Rest in peace General Sani Abacha. One of the strongest men to rule Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by chiefojiji(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2016
is Abacha dead?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by Gamesmart: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Sagesse Gumsu, daughter of late military Head of State, Gen Sani Abacha, has shown that she's always been a "daddy's girl" as she shared a throwback photo of cool herself rocking his coat while on a trip to Beijing, capital city of China in 1991 (25 years ago)... ...

Sagesse Gumsu, who is currently based with her family in Cameroon captioned the throwback photo; #tbt 1991...Beijing.feeling cool ..wearing my father's blazer.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/throwback-photo-of-sani-abachas.html

Fat b-i-tch, daughter of a psychotic murderer.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by AreaFada2: 8:19am On Nov 04, 2016
xykms101:

Abacha one and only good manager of economy ... During his reign he never borrowed , he ran the economy smoothly and everything was moving well . I wish we could have his like again.

All hail abacha.

How nice. He managed all the money away to Zurich/Geneva/Bern, USA, UK, Lebanon, etc.
But at least he was very intelligent and had excellent memory according to those who knew him for many years. He at least knew how to balance things. Like stable currency. Unlike our dear Bubu who seems very much at a loss.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by faqir(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2016
Another word for corruption is abacha.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2016
Kai. I remember how I cried when I heard Abacha was dead. He was so cute. And she's cute too, just like her daddy.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by fortunechy(m): 8:47am On Nov 04, 2016
.......n the useless naija presido said'he was never corrupt'
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by nestic3: 8:59am On Nov 04, 2016
God go punish that woman way give ur father Apple, anyway mayshe chop cane

Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by saudyarmani(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2016
Abacha gave it all for you guys...he is dead and gone and some people see him as a bad or evil man...but I wld tell u there are worst people living than Abacha and have done worst.... you are living the life cos he paved the way during his life time..even now he's gone u r still milking it

#oluwaLoMoNext
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by InMyOpinion(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2016
Gamesmart:

Fat b-i-tch, daughter of a psychotic murderer.

[size=15pt]However you viewed her dad does not make her a b-i-tch- mind your language! [/size]
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by mangojuice(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2016
flat or cone head?
NCAN over to you
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by mangojuice(m): 9:11am On Nov 04, 2016
nestic3:
God go punish that woman way give ur father Apple, anyway mayshe chop cane

Your god punish Abacha for p**** wey him chop na grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by nestic3: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2016
mangojuice:

Your god punish Abacha for p**** wey him chop na grin
God don already give am him own
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by jaywhoco(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2016
gbosaa:

Abacha is a classic looter. He is evergreen and his name should be in the hall of shame.

His loot is still being traced to remote places of the world. The family should be glad to be Nigerians where anything goes.

If they were from North Korea or China, they would either have been executed by firing squad or living permanently in the darkest part of the dungeon.

Kwarapshon paita general said the man wasn't kwarapt.
oga, understand me. Try comparing the state of things 'then' and 'now'...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by bart10: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2016
Sani Abacha! The economy was far better under this man despite his legendary kleptomania. He was a better leader than one hypocrite I know. We need to know how he achieved it? Please don't give me that "crude oil price" argument!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by xreal: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Chai!

I am damn sure, Abacha must have killed someone just to please this girl sometimes in his life time.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by ephi123(f): 9:56am On Nov 04, 2016
gbosaa:

Abacha is a classic looter. He is evergreen and his name should be in the hall of shame.

His loot is still being traced to remote places of the world. The family should be glad to be Nigerians where anything goes.

If they were from North Korea or China, they would either have been executed by firing squad or living permanently in the darkest part of the dungeon.

Kwarapshon paita general said the man wasn't kwarapt.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by ooshinibos: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2016
ademoladeji:
Despite all his atrocities, I still like this dude....

Coat indeed
shows you are a Nigerian with no taste
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2016
jaywhoco:
oga, understand me. Try comparing the state of things 'then' and 'now'...

If you roll Davido, P Square, whiz kid, Olamide, Phyno, Flavour and korede bello into one individual...Their combination is not qualified to clean Fela's saxophone...you got my drift??

Dasuki, Diezani, Ibori, Obasanjo, metuh, Odua, Etteh Stella, that former HoR speaker with kpomo lips...these people are all 'pick pockets'..

Abacha is a 'bank vault robber'...

Pls don't insult his memory by comparing him with kindergarten thieves.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by jaywhoco(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2016
gbosaa:

If you roll Davido, P Square, whiz kid, Olamide, Phyno, Flavour and korede bello into one individual...Their combination is not qualified to clean Fela's saxophone...you got my drift??

Dasuki, Diezani, Ibori, Obasanjo, metuh, Odua, Etteh Stella, that former HoR speaker with kpomo lips...these people are all 'pick pockets'..

Abacha is a 'bank vault robber'...

Pls don't insult his memory by comparing him with kindergarten thieves.
lol corruption aside, I am evaluating this on just one index-standard of living! People I have spoken think things are far worse now...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by Worksunlimited: 11:01am On Nov 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Sagesse Gumsu, daughter of late military Head of State, Gen Sani Abacha, has shown that she's always been a "daddy's girl" as she shared a throwback photo of cool herself rocking his coat while on a trip to Beijing, capital city of China in 1991 (25 years ago)... ...

Sagesse Gumsu, who is currently based with her family in Cameroon captioned the throwback photo; #tbt 1991...Beijing.feeling cool ..wearing my father's blazer.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/throwback-photo-of-sani-abachas.html

When this man died... The jubilation was like they told every Nigerian dey would be given one million naira each..

Back then.. The Nigerian military was a no try dem military... Any small thing na slap wey go wake ancestors since Nigerian independence...

Even our athletes dare not carry last as dey do now.. Who born u?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by MurderX: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2016
Better remain in Cameroun.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by Gamesmart: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
InMyOpinion:

[size=15pt]However you viewed her dad does not make her a b-i-tch- mind your language! [/size]

As long as she is proud of her dad and tries to promote him, she is a super b-i-tch.

A fat one at that too.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by checkout50: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Despite all the accusations levied against General Sani Abacha,i naturally like him.God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Gumsu is a Fulani Daughter of a Kanuri father and shuwa mother.

Argue with your Monika,
wallahi Gumsu nan Bafulatanane wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joi John Compares Obama To Buhari Over Plateau Killings (Photos) / Buhari Unbundles EFCC, ICPC / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.