Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland (3636 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Do they kill Muslims or Not? Do they Bomb mosque or not?
When a man becomes too evil, he doesn't know when his evil starts affecting his own beloved.

A Yoruba adage says "a person throwing stones into a crowded market doesn't realise that a fellow of his could be hit too.

The Mosques that get blown too are as a result of the worshippers there not following the sunnah of Mohammad which says "kill the infidels".

When Boko Haram started, the Muslim north were happy and rejoicing when they were killing and burn Christians and churches. But when Boko Haram asked them to join in the fun as commanded by the Quran which says "kill the infidels wherever you find them", they became reluctant. That was why Boko Haram started killing them too so as to forcefully islamize the entire north.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Which common knowledge. Adam was the first Muslim. A Muslim is a person who submit his will to God. Jesus submit his will to God.
So says Islam, a religion that came thousands of years after and plagiarised other religions.

In the Bible, where Adam was first documented and which your Islam plagiarised, where is it written that Adam was a Muslim and he submitted his will to allah?

At least, the original ought to contain what the photocopy says. If not, then the photocopy is a blatant liar and a plagiarist which tries to rubbish off the original copy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

I will not. Why should I? Why should I instigate public nuisance. Why will you go to a state of 98℅ Muslim and insult their Faith? Why? Just for trouble or what. Do they go to Enugu and do the same or Ekiti?
What do you mean by public nuisance? Is Nigeria no more a secular state with freedom of speech where I can say my mind?

FriendChoice:

I cannot insult Jesus or Muhammad peace be upon them. If I do so, it takes me out of Islam.

You have insulted Yahshua by believing in an Islamic religion that says he didn't die nor resurrected even when he said he will. You insulted him by saying he isn't the son of God.

FriendChoice:

Go to some part of India and slaughter cow and see. Despite Your taste for beef, you must leave it.
Then why did a cartoon of Mohammad drawn in Denmark cause a serious riot in Kano state where several Christians were killed?

Is Denmark in Nigeria as well?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
What do you mean by public nuisance? Is Nigeria no more a secular state with freedom of speech where I can say my mind?

You have insulted Yahshua by believing in an Islamic religion that says he didn't die nor resurrected even when he said he will. You insulted him by saying he isn't the sin of God.

Then why did a cartoon of Mohammad drawn in Denmark cause a serious riot in Kano state where several Christians were killed?

Is Denmark in Nigeria as well?
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

I will not. Why should I? Why should I instigate public nuisance. Why will you go to a state of 98℅ Muslim and insult their Faith? Why? Just for trouble or what. Do they go to Enugu and do the same or Ekiti?

I cannot insult Jesus or Muhammad peace be upon them. If I do so, it takes me out of Islam.

Go to some part of India and slaughter cow and see. Despite Your taste for beef, you must leave it.

with all the mosques in the south and east and west of Nigeria where muslims are allkwed to pray and preach with their horn speakers outside who has bothered them when they teach nonsense by calling Jesus a servant....Has any single muslim been killed for that even when the state is 90% Christian?
However try same in the muslim dominated regions ane make sure you must have a will prepared first.

You see your blindness would always afford you room for denials and claiming it isnt so... However we know better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by APCsupporter: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

with all the mosques in the south and east and west of Nigeria where muslims are allkwed to pray and preach with their horn speakers outside who has bothered them when they teach nonsense by calling Jesus a servant....Has any single muslim been killed for that even when the state is 90% Christian?
However try same in the muslim dominated regions ane make sure you must have a will prepared first.

You see your blindness would always afford you room for denials and claiming it isnt so... However we know better.

You are saying rubbish. Even Prophet Muhammed is a servant of Allah and FYI we respect Jesus much more than you. The christians are allowed to freely worship their religion in the north. Sometimes I wonder where you get all these lies from

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by APCsupporter: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
When a man becomes too evil, he doesn't know when his evil starts affecting his own beloved.

A Yoruba adage says "a person throwing stones into a crowded market doesn't realise that a fellow of his could be hit too.

The Mosques that get blown too are as a result of the worshippers there not following the sunnah of Mohammad which says "kill the infidels".

When Boko Haram started, the Muslim north were happy and rejoicing when they were killing and burn Christians and churches. But when Boko Haram asked them to join in the fun as commanded by the Quran which says "kill the infidels wherever you find them", they became reluctant. That was why Boko Haram started killing them too so as to forcefully islamize the entire north.

Come where do you get this information from? Where? Can you provide any proof for it?

Boko haram started by killing Muslims in Borno and their first suicide attack was in a market in abuja which is dominated by muslims. I live in the core north and I can't remember any time when boko haram was strictly attacking christians. Provide a proof or you are not the true son of your father

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
The only reason muslims get preferential treatment is to avoid trouble

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by APCsupporter: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thoniameek:

You people are the number one trouble makers in this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

Come where do you get this information from? Where? Can you provide any proof for it?

Boko haram started by killing Muslims in Borno and their first suicide attack was in a market in abuja which is dominated by muslims. I live in the core north and I can't remember any time when boko haram was strictly attacking christians. Provide a proof or you are not the true son of your father
The first religious house they bombed was a Catholic Church in magdala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
APCsupporter:

You people are the number one trouble makers in this forum.
But Muslims are all known trouble makers all over the world.

Which religion killed innocent people in Kano because of some drawing of Mohammad in far away Denmark?

Answer: the religion of peace.

Do you know that comments on nairaland can spark a brutal killing of Christians in sokoto?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by aminusanti(m): 12:08am On Nov 05, 2016
Scholar8200:

It is not only an insult but blasphemy when you say He is just one of the prophets when the greatest prophet -John the Baptist- confessed that he was not worthy to loose Jesus' sandals! This is just one let alone all the vitriolic words you and your folks haul against Him!

☆John 7:16 (ESV)
So Jesus answered them, “My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me.
= MESSENGER(Prophet)

☆John 17:8 (ESV)
8 For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me
= MESSENGER(Prophet)

☆Mark 6:4 (ESV)
And Jesus said to them, “ A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.”
=MESSENGER (prophet)

☆2.Corinth.12:12.
“When I was with you, I certainly gave you every proof that I am truly an apostle, sent to you by God himself. For I patiently did many SIGNS and wonders and MIRACLES among you.

But unfortunately u pple prefer following paul(the deceiver) rather than jesus n his teachings

Jesus: "DO NOT CALL ANYONE ON EARTH YOUR FATHER; for ONE IS YOUR FATHER, HE who is in heaven"
(Matthew 23:9)

The devil 'PAUL' BLASPEMOUSLY BOASTED

"For I BECAME YOUR FATHER"
(1 Corinthians 4:15)

" JESUS came to Galilee PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM "
(Mark 1:14, Matt.4:23).

JESUS said " THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM will be PREACHED, IN MY NAME in all the world
(Matt.24:14).

'PAUL' CAME preaching, by his own admission, ANOTHER GOSPEL PROMOTING LAWLESSNESS and LICENTIOUSNESS

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by APCsupporter: 12:16am On Nov 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
The first religious house they bombed was a Catholic Church in magdala.

Lol you guys are funny. Boko haram spent months in borno killing innocent Muslims before they began to use bombs and the first bomb they used targeted a muslim-dominated area. How then did muslims support boko haram when they were the targets for months? You have also failed to show me a video of people celebrating boko haram. No video, no link, no picture and you don't even live in the North. You know its stupidd to be making assumptions right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by APCsupporter: 12:21am On Nov 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
But Muslims are all known trouble makers all over the world.

Which religion killed innocent people in Kano because of some drawing of Mohammad in far away Denmark?

Answer: the religion of peace.

Do you know that comments on nairaland can spark a brutal killing of Christians in sokoto?

Can you tell me the religion of the person who massacred millions of people because they were "inferior"?

Do you know how many innocent people christians killed in their crusade?

Most of the crimes in this world like killing, scams, robbery, etc are perpetrated by christians.

Do you know that a pastor has burnt people to death because god told him to do so?

You people are the biggest criminals and peace-disturbers in our time

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Scholar8200(m): 6:24am On Nov 05, 2016
aminusanti:

☆John 7:16 (ESV)
So Jesus answered them, “My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me.
= MESSENGER(Prophet)

☆John 17:8 (ESV)
8 For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me
= MESSENGER(Prophet)

☆Mark 6:4 (ESV)
And Jesus said to them, “ A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown and among his relatives and in his own household.”
=MESSENGER (prophet)

☆2.Corinth.12:12.
“When I was with you, I certainly gave you every proof that I am truly an apostle, sent to you by God himself. For I patiently did many SIGNS and wonders and MIRACLES among you.

But unfortunately u pple prefer following paul(the deceiver) rather than jesus n his teachings

Jesus: "DO NOT CALL ANYONE ON EARTH YOUR FATHER; for ONE IS YOUR FATHER, HE who is in heaven"
(Matthew 23:9)

The devil 'PAUL' BLASPEMOUSLY BOASTED

"For I BECAME YOUR FATHER"
(1 Corinthians 4:15)

" JESUS came to Galilee PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM "
(Mark 1:14, Matt.4:23).

JESUS said " THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM will be PREACHED, IN MY NAME in all the world
(Matt.24:14).

'PAUL' CAME preaching, by his own admission, ANOTHER GOSPEL PROMOTING LAWLESSNESS and LICENTIOUSNESS
now this post is laughable!
In any case peace means different things to different people

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Scholar8200(m): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2016
Thoniameek:
This is crystal clear to all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2016
Scholar8200:
now this post is laughable! In any case peace means different things to different people
He is Right You know...
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Scholar8200(m): 8:15am On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

He is Right You know...
seen

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Can you tell me the religion of the person who massacred millions of people because they were "inferior"?

The person's name is Hitler, but i don't know his religion. Let's even assume he was Christian, did he say he killed all the people he killed in the name of Christianity? No!

Anyone who doesn't follow Christ's commandment which is not a Christian.

Mathew 5:54

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless therm that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Hitler can't be said to be a Christian cos he went against the commandment of Christ the author and finisher of the Christian faith. He killed his perceived enemies, when he could have loved them.

He was clearly not a sheep of Christ the good shepherd, otherwise he would have listened and followed his commandments.

John 10:27

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

But Muslims like Osama Bin Laden, Abu bakr Al bagdahdi, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Shabab, Alqaeda, Al sham etc go about killing and bombing innocent people all in the name of Islam. They even quote the Quran to buttress their point.

Hitler was a politician and did those genocidal crime for political purposes, not religiously.

APCsupporter:

Do you know how many innocent people christians killed in their crusade?
The Crusaders were soldiers who were raised to defend Europe from the invasion of the Islamic hoard who wanted to forcefully islamize Europeans. The people they killed were the Islamic soldiers who thought they could spread Islam with the sword.

APCsupporter:

Most of the crimes in this world like killing, scams, robbery, etc are perpetrated by christians.
Those are crimes committed by individuals who didn't do them in the name of their religion. As a matter of fact, the moment they do such, they stop being Christians.

But Muslims are ever willing to do those crimes cos their Quran permits it. That's why Syrian refugees are currently burning Europe with stabbing, robbery, suicide bombing and rape all in the name of Allah as written in the Quran..."kill the infidels".

check www.jihadwatch.org to see the daily criminal offences committed by Muslims who say they did it for their religion.

APCsupporter:

Do you know that a pastor has burnt people to death because god told him to do so?

That shows that he is a false pastor.

Yahshua said below

Mathew 7:16

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"

Christianity is modelled after Christ. If any man comes out and do wrong things that we Christians are not commanded to do, then such a man is a false prophet.

The pastor that burnt a human is not a Christian but a wolf in sheep clothing. He pretends to be a Christian. He's a scammer cos no Christian scripture commands burning or killing humans. But the Quran commands such. Or do you want me to provide the scriptures?

APCsupporter:

You people are the biggest criminals and peace-disturbers in our time

So says a follower of the religion of peace that bombs and beheads humans everyday all in the name of Allah.

Which religion do all these groups belong to: Al Shabab, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al sham, Al Qaeda etc?

Mohammad was a terrorists and war monger. Yahshua the Messiah was a peace loving man. Now, tell me, which of the 2 do you think will have peaceful followers?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol you guys are funny. Boko haram spent months in borno killing innocent Muslims before they began to use bombs and the first bomb they used targeted a muslim-dominated area. How then did muslims support boko haram when they were the targets for months? You have also failed to show me a video of people celebrating boko haram. No video, no link, no picture and you don't even live in the North. You know its stupidd to be making assumptions right?

"An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North" - Buhari

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Hitler was a politician and did those genocidal crime for political purposes, not religiously.

But When It Comes To stanlin and Mao They did it Because of Atheism? Can you see that you Christians are Hypocrite?

On the Other Hand Hitler Killed Because of Jesus! But on Political Reason Ignited By Religious Idealogy That The Jews Killed Jesus It doesn't matter weda he was a Christian or Not The facts remains that Hitler used Jesus as A Tool to Massacre Millions of Jew!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 9:34am On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

But When It Comes To stanlin and Mao They did it Because of Atheism? Can you see that you Christians are Hypocrite?
Whats my business with Stalin and Mao? Hitler didn't say he committed those atrocities in the name of any religion. He did what he did for political gains.

Deicide:

On the Other Hand Hitler Killed Because of Jesus!
Can you prove that by posting a link that says that? Pls, stop lying.

Deicide:

But on Political Reason Ignited By Religious Idealogy That The Jews Killed Jesus It doesn't matter weda he was a Christian or Not The facts remains that Hitler used Jesus as A Tool to Massacre Millions of Jew!
And where did Jesus command him to do such?

Look at Jesus commandments below

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless therm that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Hitler can't be said to be a Christian cos he went against the commandment of Christ the author and finisher of the Christian faith. He killed his perceived enemies, when he could have loved them.
He was clearly not a sheep of Christ the good shepherd, otherwise he would have listened and followed his commandments.

John 10:27

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Haroun13(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2016
In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.
naijadeyhia:

Collateral damage afterall its all in support of the Jihad.

First, I want you to understand that the fact that some Muslims are violent does not mean that they are acting according to Islam (I.e, following the Qur'an wholely, not partly, and the authentic hadith).

Second, you misunderstand the meaning of jihad. In Arabic, the word jihad is a noun meaning the act of "striving, applying oneself, struggling, persevering".
In an authentic hadith narration, the messenger of Allah (pbuh) was reported to have said that the greatest jihad is to fight one's internal (worldly) desires.

It is a sin to damage infrastructure intentionally. It is also a sin to harm children, women, elderly (aged), sick, slaves, etc. It is also wrong to start a battle/war/crisis where there is none. Allah says in the Qur'an that we (Muslims) should present, preach Islam using the best words and manners. If I killed a disbeliever, it will be a sin, because by so doing, I am giving a wrong impression of Islam, thereby turning others away from it, not to talk of the fact that I would be disobeying Allah, when he says in the Qur'an that we should treat all creatures with justice, because I didn't even give the person a chance to hear the message of Islam.
So, it is obvious, that despite they (boko haram, Isis, etc) claim to be muslims, they are not practicing true Islam, but rather, do what they feel is right, despite it being totally wrong.

There are christian groups who kill and act violently. Some of them are;
1. The Army of God
A network of violent Christianists that has been active since the early 1980s.

2. Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the Almighty God
Founded in Henan Province, China in 1990, Eastern Lightning (also known as the Church of the Almighty God or the Church of the Gospel’s Kingdom) is a Christianist cult with an end-time/apocalypse focus : Eastern Lightning believes that the world is coming to an end, and in the meantime, its duty is to slay as many demons as possible. While most Christianists have an extremely patriarchal viewpoint (much like their Islamist counterparts) and consider women inferior to men, Eastern Lightning believe that Jesus Christ will return to Earth in the form of a Chinese woman. But they are quite capable of violence against women: in May 2014, for example, members of the cult beat a 37-year-old woman named Wu Shuoyan to death in a McDonalds in Zhaoyuan, China when she refused to give them her phone number. Eastern Lightning members Zhang Lidong and his daughter, Zhang Fan, were convicted of murder for the crime and executed in February . In a 2014 interview in prison, Lidong expressed no remorse when he said of Shuoyan, “I beat her with all my might and stamped on her too. She was a demon. We had to destroy her.”

3. The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)
The mainstream media have had much to say about the Islamist brutality of Boko Haram, but one terrorist group they haven’t paid nearly as much attention to is the Lord’s Resistance Army—which was founded by Joseph Kony (a radical Christianist) in Uganda in 1987 and has called for the establishment of a severe Christian fundamentalist government in that country. The LRA, according to Human Rights Watch, has committed thousands of killings and kidnappings—and along the way, its terrorism spread from Uganda to parts of the Congo, the Central African Republic (CAR) and South Sudan.

4. TheNational Liberation Front of Tripura
India is not only a country of Hindus and Sikhs, but also, of Muslims, Buddhists, Catholics and Protestants. Most of India’s Christians are peaceful, but a major exception is the National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT). Active in the state of Tripura in Northeastern India since 1989, NLFT is a paramilitary Christianist movement that hopes to secede from India and establish a Christian fundamentalist government in Tripura. NLFT has zero tolerance for any religion other than Christianity, and the group has repeatedly shown a willingness to kill, kidnap or torture Hindus who refuse to be converted to its extreme brand of Protestant fundamentalism.
In 2000, NLFT vowed to kill anyone who participated in Durga Puja (an annual Hindu festival) And in May 2003, at least 30 Hindus were murdered during one of NLFT’s killing sprees.

5. The Phineas Priesthood
White supremacist groups don’t necessarily have a religious orientation: some of them welcome atheists as long as they believe in white superiority. But the Christian Identity movement specifically combines white supremacist ideology with Christianist terrorism, arguing that violence against non-WASPs is ordained by God and that white Anglo Saxon Protestants are God’s chosen people.

There are many others like this. But, I don't say that because some Christians are doing this, that Christianity promotes violence, despite some violent teachings in the bible.

So, I'm urging you not to judge Islam with the violent actions of a few.

Salaam brother.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2016
Haroun13:
In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is no one (no idol, no person, no grave, no prophet, no imam, no dai, nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

First, I want you to understand that the fact that some Muslims are violent does not mean that they are acting according to Islam (I.e, following the Qur'an wholely, not partly, and the authentic hadith).

Second, you misunderstand the meaning of jihad. In Arabic, the word jihad is a noun meaning the act of "striving, applying oneself, struggling, persevering".
In an authentic hadith narration, the messenger of Allah (pbuh) was reported to have said that the greatest jihad is to fight one's internal (worldly) desires.

It is a sin to damage infrastructure intentionally. It is also a sin to harm children, women, elderly (aged), sick, slaves, etc. It is also wrong to start a battle/war/crisis where there is none. Allah says in the Qur'an that we (Muslims) should present, preach Islam using the best words and manners. If I killed a disbeliever, it will be a sin, because by so doing, I am giving a wrong impression of Islam, thereby turning others away from it, not to talk of the fact that I would be disobeying Allah, when he says in the Qur'an that we should treat all creatures with justice, because I didn't even give the person a chance to hear the message of Islam.
So, it is obvious, that despite they (boko haram, Isis, etc) claim to be muslims, they are not practicing true Islam, but rather, do what they feel is right, despite it being totally wrong.

There are christian groups who kill and act violently. Some of them are;
1. The Army of God
A network of violent Christianists that has been active since the early 1980s.

2. Eastern Lightning, a.k.a. the Church of the Almighty God
Founded in Henan Province, China in 1990, Eastern Lightning (also known as the Church of the Almighty God or the Church of the Gospel’s Kingdom) is a Christianist cult with an end-time/apocalypse focus : Eastern Lightning believes that the world is coming to an end, and in the meantime, its duty is to slay as many demons as possible. While most Christianists have an extremely patriarchal viewpoint (much like their Islamist counterparts) and consider women inferior to men, Eastern Lightning believe that Jesus Christ will return to Earth in the form of a Chinese woman. But they are quite capable of violence against women: in May 2014, for example, members of the cult beat a 37-year-old woman named Wu Shuoyan to death in a McDonalds in Zhaoyuan, China when she refused to give them her phone number. Eastern Lightning members Zhang Lidong and his daughter, Zhang Fan, were convicted of murder for the crime and executed in February . In a 2014 interview in prison, Lidong expressed no remorse when he said of Shuoyan, “I beat her with all my might and stamped on her too. She was a demon. We had to destroy her.”

3. The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA)
The mainstream media have had much to say about the Islamist brutality of Boko Haram, but one terrorist group they haven’t paid nearly as much attention to is the Lord’s Resistance Army—which was founded by Joseph Kony (a radical Christianist) in Uganda in 1987 and has called for the establishment of a severe Christian fundamentalist government in that country. The LRA, according to Human Rights Watch, has committed thousands of killings and kidnappings—and along the way, its terrorism spread from Uganda to parts of the Congo, the Central African Republic (CAR) and South Sudan.

4. TheNational Liberation Front of Tripura
India is not only a country of Hindus and Sikhs, but also, of Muslims, Buddhists, Catholics and Protestants. Most of India’s Christians are peaceful, but a major exception is the National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT). Active in the state of Tripura in Northeastern India since 1989, NLFT is a paramilitary Christianist movement that hopes to secede from India and establish a Christian fundamentalist government in Tripura. NLFT has zero tolerance for any religion other than Christianity, and the group has repeatedly shown a willingness to kill, kidnap or torture Hindus who refuse to be converted to its extreme brand of Protestant fundamentalism.
In 2000, NLFT vowed to kill anyone who participated in Durga Puja (an annual Hindu festival) And in May 2003, at least 30 Hindus were murdered during one of NLFT’s killing sprees.

5. The Phineas Priesthood
White supremacist groups don’t necessarily have a religious orientation: some of them welcome atheists as long as they believe in white superiority. But the Christian Identity movement specifically combines white supremacist ideology with Christianist terrorism, arguing that violence against non-WASPs is ordained by God and that white Anglo Saxon Protestants are God’s chosen people.

There are many others like this. But, I don't say that because some Christians are doing this, that Christianity promotes violence, despite some violent teachings in the bible.

So, I'm urging you not to judge Islam with the violent actions of a few.

Salaam brother.
Rubbish

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

The above passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle.

There are many more of such Quran verses. If you want them, I can supply you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by yorhmienerd(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2016
I laugh at the ignorance of people, If muslim are sure of their beliefs then why hide in a private section where there is nobody to critisize your posts, action.
I even wonder how the enjoy such section sef undecided Where there is no competition whatsoever... I comment my reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Whats my business with Stalin and Mao? Hitler didn't say he committed those atrocities in the name of any religion. He did what he did for political gains.

But Stanlin and Mao they Committed the Atrocities because of Atheism?

Hitler not only got brought up as a Catholic Christian, but he expressed his Christian views into adulthood, including his period as Chancellor of the German Third Reich. One only need read Mein Kampf to see the extent of his Biblical beliefs. The German populace knew well about Hitler's book and it became a best-seller second only to the Bible. Furthermore, Hitler expressed his Christian feelings even more intensely in his speeches and proclamations throughout his power reign.

Although some might counter that Hitler's admission to Christianity, by itself, does not make one a Christian, how else can an individual convey to another his religion except from their own confession? One of the tenants of Christian belief, indeed the definition of a Christian, comes from the Pauline epistiles in regards to faith in Jesus:

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
-Galatians 2:16

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

-Romans 3:26-28

Paul, by declaring faith in Jesus over law, effectively separated Christianity from Judaism. It came from these Pauline declarations that first defined Christianity. Belief in Jesus serves as the only requirement for membership into the Christian community. Christianity does not require adhering to Old Testament laws or membership to any Church or abstaining from evil deeds. One need only have faith in Jesus for its justification, period.

Can you prove that by posting a link that says that? Pls, stop lying.

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.
-Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Look at Jesus commandments below

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
-Colossians 3:17

This is Not A Requirements of Becoming A Christian...Other religion has this principles also does that make them Christians Also?
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2016
Haroun13:

Of course in Arabic The word jihad means Struggle But in Islam it Means Holy war Islam is A Religion Arabic Is the language of the Arabs... Al taquiyah wount work here....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Ahmadgani(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2016
I think a special Christian section should be created, where a non Christian cannot comment unless he denounce his own belief also.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

But Stanlin and Mao they Committed the Atrocities because of Atheism?

Any Christian who says such is on his own.

Deicide:

Hitler not only got brought up as a Catholic Christian, but he expressed his Christian views into adulthood, including his period as Chancellor of the German Third Reich. One only need read Mein Kampf to see the extent of his Biblical beliefs. The German populace knew well about Hitler's book and it became a best-seller second only to the Bible. Furthermore, Hitler expressed his Christian feelings even more intensely in his speeches and proclamations throughout his power reign.

Many Catholics will tell you that Hitler was not a Catholic. Do you know that Catholic Church is not a Christian church but a pagan Babylonian religion? Pls google for further info. So, if Hitler was a Catholic who committed genocide, that doesn't mean he was a Christian cos he didn't live by the commandments of Our Lord Yahshua which says "love your enemies".

Deicide:

Although some might counter that Hitler's admission to Christianity, by itself, does not make one a Christian, how else can an individual convey to another his religion except from their own confession? One of the tenants of Christian belief, indeed the definition of a Christian, comes from the Pauline epistiles in regards to faith in Jesus:

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
-Galatians 2:16

To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

-Romans 3:26-28

Your biblical quotations bare no correlation with whatever point you are trying to convey.

Deicide:

Paul, by declaring faith in Jesus over law, effectively separated Christianity from Judaism. It came from these Pauline declarations that first defined Christianity. Belief in Jesus serves as the only requirement for membership into the Christian community. Christianity does not require adhering to Old Testament laws or membership to any Church or abstaining from evil deeds. One need only have faith in Jesus for its justification, period.

So, how can Hitler say he had faith in Yahshua the Messiah but didn't carry out what he had faith in to the letter which says "love your enemies and pray for them"?

He was never a Christian but a wolf putting on Christian sheep clothing, cos the Christian faith doesn't command anyone to kill. Rather, it says win souls and love your neighbor and enemies as you love yourself.

So, Pls stop trying to tie Hitler's atrocities to Christianity cos it can't stick.

Deicide:

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.
-Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Pls kindly tell us which passage of the New Testament that inspired the so-called Hitler to commit those atrocities?

You can never find any, except if you try to twist a scripture out of context which we will expose.

But you can find tonnes of quranic verses that the terrorist quote to support their crimes against humanity.

Deicide:

This is Not A Requirements of Becoming A Christian...Other religion has this principles also does that make them Christians Also?

Loving your enemy is part of Christianity without which you can't call yourself one.

Pls, which other religion has that? Islam?

See what Islamic Quran says

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

As you can see, Islam calls for the killing of unbelievers. Aren't unbelievers suppose to be their neighbors?

Only Christianity promotes loving and helping your neighbors and even your enemies.

Look, dude, you have no point with Hitler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Haroun13(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Rubbish

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "

The above passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle.

There are many more of such Quran verses. If you want them, I can supply you.

Brother, I may not correct all these quoted verses, but will take the one which seems to be the most explicit according to your interpretations, I.e Qur'an 4:95

Qur'an 4:95 Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard, fighting Jihad in God's Cause with their wealth and lives. God has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard, fighting Jihad with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has God promised good, but He prefers Jihadists who strive hard and fight above those who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.

First of all, this is a very poor translation of the verse. Let us look at some notable translators:

4:95YUSUFALI: Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of God with their goods and their persons. God hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath God promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward.

PICKTHAL: Those of the believers who sit still, other than those who have a (disabling) hurt, are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of God with their wealth and lives. God hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above the sedentary. Unto each God hath promised good, but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary.

MUHAMMAD ASAD: Such of the believers as remain passive' -.other than the disabled -cannot be deemed equal to those who strive hard in God's cause with their possessions and their lives:' God has exalted those who strive hard with their possessions and their lives far above those who remain passive. Although God has promised the ultimate good unto all [believers], yet has God exalted those who strive hard above those who remain passive by [promising them] a mighty reward.

KHAN/HILALI: Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward;

Having defined Jihad in the previous post, we can describe a Mujahid as someone who strives to uphold justice, perhaps risking his life in the process. So what do these verses say? They are elevating the status of those who are brave to stand up for truth and justice in the face of oppression. The verses elevate their status over that of those who cowardly hide from defending the rights of others, unless they have a disability, which prevents them from doing so. So the Islam-hater finds no support (for their distorted presentation of Islam) in these verses either. Moreover, the verse supports the interpretation of Jihad as any struggle for the sake of God because it has mentioned those who perform Jihad with their wealth by donating it for a good cause, such as humanitarian organizations. As Muhammad Asad writes about this verse:
The term mujahid is derived from the verb jahada, which means "he struggled" or "strove hard" or "exerted himself", namely, in a good cause and against evil. Consequently, jihad denotes "striving in the cause of God" in the widest sense of this expression: that is to say, it applies not merely to physical warfare (qital) but to any righteous struggle in the moral sense as well
(Asad, The Message of the Qur’an )

I think you should compare this with genocide in the bible in 1samuel 15:3 or Jesus preaching violence in Luke 19:27.

Salam
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Any Christian who says such is on his own.

Y0U MEAN YOUR CHRISTIANS WARRIPR HERE ON NL DONT PRETEND LIKE YOU DONT KNOW THEM

Many Catholics will tell you that Hitler was not a Catholic. Do you know that Catholic Church is not a Christian church but a pagan Babylonian religion? Pls google for further info. So, if Hitler was a Catholic who committed genocide, that doesn't mean he was a Christian cos he didn't live by the commandments of Our Lord Yahshua which says "love your enemies".

This is a Falacy The Roman Catholic Church are Christians, In fact they are the First! And besides the NT was Compiled By them Ever heard about the Council of Nicean?

Your biblical quotations bare no correlation with whatever point you are trying to convey.

So, how can Hitler say he had faith in Yahshua the Messiah but didn't carry out what he had faith in to the letter which says "love your enemies and pray for them"?

He was never a Christian but a wolf putting on Christian sheep clothing, cos the Christian faith doesn't command anyone to kill. Rather, it says win souls and love your neighbor and enemies as you love yourself.

So, Pls stop trying to tie Hitler's atrocities to Christianity cos it can't stick.

Pls kindly tell us which passage of the New Testament that inspired the so-called Hitler to commit those atrocities?

You can never find any, except if you try to twist a scripture out of context which we will expose.

But you can find tonnes of quranic verses that the terrorist quote to support their crimes against humanity.

Loving your enemy is part of Christianity without which you can't call yourself one.

To be a Christian one Only need to Believe and Have faith In Jesus not all pilot flies plane..

And like i said before Other religion to preachers peace at least we have more that 5000+ Does that make those religion Christian also?

Pls, which other religion has that? Islam?

See what Islamic Quran says

As you can see, Islam calls for the killing of unbelievers. Aren't unbelievers suppose to be their neighbors?

Only Christianity promotes loving and helping your neighbors and even your enemies.

Look, dude, you have no point with Hitler.
@Bolded is another fallacy
We have Hinduism
Buddhism
Taoism
Jainism etc even Satanism is more peaceful than Christianity... At least they didn't enforce slavery...

Am not a Muslim...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Haroun13:

Brother, I may not correct all these quoted verses, but will take the one which seems to be the most explicit according to your interpretations, I.e Qur'an 4:95

Qur'an 4:95 Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard, fighting Jihad in God's Cause with their wealth and lives. God has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard, fighting Jihad with their wealth and bodies to those who sit (at home). Unto each has God promised good, but He prefers Jihadists who strive hard and fight above those who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.

First of all, this is a very poor translation of the verse. Let us look at some notable translators:

4:95YUSUFALI: Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of God with their goods and their persons. God hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath God promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward.

PICKTHAL: Those of the believers who sit still, other than those who have a (disabling) hurt, are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of God with their wealth and lives. God hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above the sedentary. Unto each God hath promised good, but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary.

MUHAMMAD ASAD: Such of the believers as remain passive' -.other than the disabled -cannot be deemed equal to those who strive hard in God's cause with their possessions and their lives:' God has exalted those who strive hard with their possessions and their lives far above those who remain passive. Although God has promised the ultimate good unto all [believers], yet has God exalted those who strive hard above those who remain passive by [promising them] a mighty reward.

KHAN/HILALI: Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward;

Having defined Jihad in the previous post, we can describe a Mujahid as someone who strives to uphold justice, perhaps risking his life in the process. So what do these verses say? They are elevating the status of those who are brave to stand up for truth and justice in the face of oppression. The verses elevate their status over that of those who cowardly hide from defending the rights of others, unless they have a disability, which prevents them from doing so. So the Islam-hater finds no support (for their distorted presentation of Islam) in these verses either. Moreover, the verse supports the interpretation of Jihad as any struggle for the sake of God because it has mentioned those who perform Jihad with their wealth by donating it for a good cause, such as humanitarian organizations. As Muhammad Asad writes about this verse:
The term mujahid is derived from the verb jahada, which means "he struggled" or "strove hard" or "exerted himself", namely, in a good cause and against evil. Consequently, jihad denotes "striving in the cause of God" in the widest sense of this expression: that is to say, it applies not merely to physical warfare (qital) but to any righteous struggle in the moral sense as well
(Asad, The Message of the Qur’an )

To hell with your Al taquiya.

All the commentaries you posted above are still talking about fighting or getting hurt in the name of Islam.

Haroun13:

I think you should compare this with genocide in the bible in 1samuel 15:3 or Jesus preaching violence in Luke 19:27.

Salam
Do you know what your problem is? You always swallow the lies told by your Imams and Sheiks who wrote Bible scriptures out of context to decieve and imprison you Muslims.

Had it been you checked the passage of Luke 19 very well, you would have realised that Yahshua was only saying a Parable and parables are not to be taking literally.

Below is the Luke chapter 19 from which you picked the verse 27 out of context so as to tell your lies. Read it below

Luke 19

The Parable of the Ten Minas

While they were listening to this, HE WENT ON TO TELL THEM A PARABLE, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. He said:
“A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’
“But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’
“He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.
“The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’
“‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’
“The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’
“His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’
“Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’
“His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’
“Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’
“‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’
“He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Next time, make sure you act like the people of berea who searched the scriptures to be sure that what a religious teacher tells them is true.

Acts 17:11

"Now the Bereans were more noble-minded than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and EXAMINED THE SCRIPTURES every day to see if these teachings were true."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter Joys Oyedepo Gets Married (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Kill Children Of Ex-Boko Haram Member For Converting To Christianity / Happy Birthday To You My Mentor,as We Celebrate Your 50th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.