Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland (3610 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
I really want to address your post but I wont.

I can only do that if you open a thread to call for the removal of the oath that prevents non-muslims from commenting on islamic threads.

Till then...

Cc:. APCsupporter Rilwayne001 aminusanti lexiconkabir

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by LifestyleTonite: 12:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
I think your thread is wrongly titled or perhaps you used deceptive skills.

I said open a THREAD that calls For the REMOVAL OF THE OATH THAT PREVENTS NON-MUSLIMS FROM COMMENTING IN THE ISLAMIC section.

simple!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
I think your thread is wrongly titled or perhaps you used deceptive skills.

I said open a THREAD that calls For the REMOVAL OF THE OATH THAT PREVENTS NON-MUSLIMS FROM COMMENTING IN THE ISLAMIC section.

simple!

You have to give reason for that. Still Christians and free thinkers comment on Islamic thread true or false? Why will I open a thread on that. You own me or What? Give reasons and Nairaland might consider if found true which I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by LifestyleTonite: 12:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

You have to give reason for that. Still Christians and free thinkers comment on Islamic thread true or false.
The only Islamic threads you find their comments on are the ones that were created in the religion section. But as soon as their expository of Islamic deceptions become unbearable to its adherents, the threads are moved to the Islamic section thereby preventing them from further commenting.

Below is a typical example of such thread created by me in the religion section. The thread was basically calling out the Catholic Church for their false beliefs which has been propagated by the Islamic world who are it as palatable with theirs. But before I could say Jack, my thread was moved to the Islamic section which demanded I swear an otherwise that denounces my own God for Allah.

www.nairaland.com/3433874/lie-mary-didnt-wear-hijab
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
The only Islamic threads you find their comments on are the ones that were created in the religion section. But as soon as their expository of Islamic deceptions become unbearable to its adherents, the threads are moved to the Islamic section thereby preventing them from further commenting.

Below is a typical example of such thread created by me in the religion section. The thread was basically calling out the Catholic Church for their false beliefs which has been propagated by the Islamic world who are it as palatable with theirs. But before I could say Jack, my thread was moved to the Islamic section which demanded I swear an otherwise that denounces my own God for Allah.

You're wrong. I created thread in Islamic section not religious section. Yet they comment. Below is example:.

https://www.nairaland.com/3379297/reason-why-allah-swt-create

Now answer me: why do you want it removed. Ist because you want to insult Islam freely with no reason or what? Look the link above, check and see Christian commenting.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by LifestyleTonite: 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

You're wrong. I created thread in Islamic section not religious section. Yet they comment. Below is example:.

https://www.nairaland.com/3379297/reason-why-allah-swt-create

Perhaps, the robot that prevents non-muslims from commenting IN the ISLAMIC section was not working that day.

There are about 6 threads on front page preaching Islam cos today is Friday. Even though they are on front page, I can't comment on any of them unless I swear an oath that denounces my own God.

One of the threads attempts to prove that Muslims condemn terrorist acts by quoting few individuals who comment against such acts. No one, else Muslims could counter the thread.

Why is that when Muslims carried out suicide bombings and other terrorists acts like the Paris attack, which they claim is unislamic and brings shame to them, no Muslims come out in to the streets to protests against such, but when someone says something about Islam which they call blasphemy, thousands of Muslims throng the streets protesting against it and calling for his head or go about killing infidels for such?

There is currently a protest going on in Indonesia cos Muslims want a governor killed cos they say he insulted the Quran.

FriendChoice:

Now answer me: why do you want it removed. Ist because you want to insult Islam freely with no reason or what? Look the link above, check and see Christian commenting.
I want it removed so I can freely ask questions about Mohammad whom I see as a questionable character.

If he's not, he's followers won't be shielding him from criticism.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by jcross19: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
LifestyleTonite:

they are afraid of the truth!!!!!!!!. Only the truth can withstand pressure of the hammer of lies but lies can't .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
LifestyleTonite:

Perhaps, the robot that prevents non-muslims from commenting IN the ISLAMIC section was not working that day.

There are about 6 threads on front page preaching Islam cos today is Friday. Even though they are on front page, I can't comment on any of them unless I swear an oath that denounces my own God.

One of the threads attempts to prove that Muslims condemn terrorist acts by quoting few individuals who comment against such acts. No one, else Muslims could counter the thread.

Why is that when Muslims carried out suicide bombings and other terrorists acts like the Paris attack, which they claim is unislamic and brings shame to them, no Muslims come out in to the streets to protests against such, but when someone says something about Islam which they call blasphemy, thousands of Muslims throng the streets protesting against it and calling for his head or go about killing infidels for such?

There is currently a protest going on in Indonesia cos Muslims want a governor killed cos they say he insulted the Quran.

I want it removed so I can freely ask questions about Mohammad whom I see as a questionable character.

If he's not, he's followers won't be shielding him from criticism.

No the robot on that day is still in function. People click the oath and comment.

https://www.nairaland.com/3431385/extremists-vs-moderates

Haven't Me and you had a dialogue on what you called radical and moderate Muslim? What's that on Islamic section. What's it move to Islamic section? Was that not a mature discussion with verses to prove?

I think Nairaland introduce that section simple because of non Muslim media behavior. Anything that concerns Islam or Muslim not only on Religious section even in others like politics. You people without even reading a post, you start insulating Islam.

Blame yourself for seperate Islamic section, you champion it by unnecessary insults. Thank God. Nairaland owner was not a Muslim. But he was able to see how you behave.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
If you have valid question on Islam I can answer you but not insults or foolish argument.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Scholar8200(m): 2:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:
If you have valid question on Islam I can answer you but not insults or foolish argument.
Seriously, muslims should be the one clamouring for the re-integration back to the General Religious section.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Scholar8200:
Seriously, muslims should be the one clamouring for the re-integration back to the General Religious section.

No Muslim wount do that. You enjoyed insulting Islam just like that. And seu.n a non Muslim decided to regulate it. So no Muslim will clamour re-integration.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Scholar8200(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

No Muslim wount do that. You enjoyed insulting Islam just like that. And seu.n a non Muslim decided to regulate it. So no Muslim will clamour re-integration.
If that was the reason, then he would have created a Christian thread since you also insult and denigrate Christ too.

However, he created that sub-section because of the threat to his life hence accentuating the general notion that Islam promotes violence. If that notion is not true, then muslims should have realized that being quarantined is not a plus but minus.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Scholar8200:
If that was the reason, then he would have created a Christian thread since you also insult and denigrate Christ too.

However, he created that sub-section because of the threat to his life hence accentuating the general notion that Islam promotes violence. If that notion is not true, then muslims should have realized that being quarantined is not a plus but minus.

We don't insult Jesus don't lie to us. Islam is the only non Christian faith that made it an article of faith to Believe in Jesus as God's Messenger. No Muslim is Muslim if he those not believe in Jesus. To insult Jesus in Islam is blasphemy that can take someone out of Islam. If that is the reason u need Christian section, then it's invalid reason.

Who is threatening him, where, when?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Scholar8200(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

We don't insult Jesus don't lie to us.
It is not only an insult but blasphemy when you say He is just one of the prophets when the greatest prophet -John the Baptist- confessed that he was not worthy to loose Jesus' sandals! This is just one let alone all the vitriolic words you and your folks haul against Him!

Islam is the only non Christian faith that made it an article of faith to Believe in Jesus as God's Messenger. No Muslim is Muslim if he those not believe in Jesus. To insult Jesus in Islam is blasphemy that can take someone out of Islam. If that is the reason u need Christian section, then it's invalid reason.
I did not request for a Christian section either! My point is, the quarantine is bad publicity for practitioners of a religion of peace!

Who is threatening him, where, when?
Do your research.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
Scholar8200:

It is not only an insult but blasphemy when you say He is just one of the prophets when the greatest prophet -John the Baptist- confessed that he was not worthy to loose Jesus' sandals! This is just one let alone all the vitriolic words you and your folks haul against Him!

I did not request for a Christian section either! My point is, the quarantine is bad publicity for practitioners of a religion of peace!

Do your research.

You're also blaspheming us by calling him God. Because it's an article of faith to believe in him. You caused the quarantine by unnecessary hate you have for Islam and Muslims, that disease you have is the cause of the seperate section. Muslim are not bothered whether it has different section or not. You're more concerned than us.

Who is threatening him. You made allegation with no prove.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

You're also blaspheming us by calling him God. Because it's an article of faith to believe in him.
You caused the quarantine by unnecessary hate you have for Islam and Muslims, that disease you have is the cause of the seperate section. Muslim are not bothered whether it has different section or not. You're more concerned than us.

Look who's talking.

How dare you say Christians blaspheme muslims by calling Christ God when you are the one actually blaspheming by saying he was sent by Allah? and Allah is the God they have been worshipping?

Yet, when they point it out that their God's modus operandi is totally different from Allah's, you guys behead them by saying they are insulting islam. And when you can't behead them, you shield Islam from criticism by making deadly threats till a separate section was created for them which prohibits non-Muslims from commenting unless they denounce Yahweh and accept Allah.

FriendChoice:

Who is threatening him. You made allegation with no prove.
It's common knowledge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

We don't insult Jesus don't lie to us. Islam is the only non Christian faith that made it an article of faith to Believe in Jesus as God's Messenger. No Muslim is Muslim if he those not believe in Jesus. To insult Jesus in Islam is blasphemy that can take someone out of Islam. If that is the reason u need Christian section, then it's invalid reason.

Your religion insults him by saying he didn't die on the cross, he is not the son of God and he's not the way to God, all of which Christians believe.

Yet, I don't see Christians beheading and burning Muslims for saying such. But wait till someone questions Mohammad's character, the next thing you will see are Muslims burning down entire villages and protesting heavily. But when a Muslim blows up thousands of people in the name of Islam, you will never see them stage a protest against his action.

Case study: A man in Jordan was killed for posting a picture about Mohammad which Muslims found offensive. They protested heavily against him and called for his head till the man was assassinated by a Muslim. No Muslim came out to protest against his death. I guess they were all happy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Your religion insults him by saying he didn't die on the cross, he is not the son of God and he's not the way to God, all of which Christians believe.

Yet, I don't see Christians beheading and burning Muslims for saying such. But wait till someone questions Mohammad's character, the next thing you will see are Muslims burning down entire villages and protesting heavily. But when a Muslim blows up thousands of people in the name of Islam, you will never see them stage a protest against his action.

Case study: A man in Jordan was killed for posting a picture about Mohammad which Muslims found offensive. They protested heavily against him and called for his head till the man was assassinated by a Muslim. No Muslim came out to protest against his death. I guess they were all happy.

Do Muslim burn Christian for saying Jesus is God? You're blaspheming our prophet. Why

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Do Muslim burn Christian for saying Jesus is God? You're blaspheming our prophet. Why

Yes you do. ...

Declaring Jesus is God is one of the tenets of Christianity and When not denounced in places like Jordan, Syria, iraq, etc could cost you your head. You can ask Isis. Are they not muslims?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Yes you do. ...

Declaring Jesus is God is one of the tenets of Christianity and When not denounced in places like Jordan, Syria, iraq, etc could cost you your head. You can ask Isis. Are they not muslims?

You're lying. When did Muslim burn Christian for calling Jesus God. Declaring Jesus as servant is an article of faith in Islam. Yet you blaspheme and call him God.
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Your prophet or what did I hear you say? grin

You plagiarist who copied ideas from the Bible, copied all its prophets and claimed they were Muslims when it is common knowledge that Islam Came over 500yrs after the New Testament and over a thousand years after the Old Testament.

Yet, the plagiarist and new comer has the effrontery to say the old timers are wrong and he is right. It's like saying the photocopy is better than the original.

What a sick ideology

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

You're lying. When did Muslim burn Christian for calling Jesus God. Declaring Jesus as servant is an article of faith in Islam. Yet you blaspheme and call him God.
When churches where Christ is called God are burnt in northern Nigerian, that is called what?

When that redeem church preacher got killed by Islamic northerners few months ago, what do you call that?

When a Muslim straps himself with bomb and blows up in Europe all in the name of Islam, what about that?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Your prophet or what did I hear you say? grin

You plagiarist who copied ideas from the Bible, copied all its prophets and claimed they were Muslims when it is common knowledge that Islam Came over 500yrs after the New Testament and over a thousand years after the Old Testament.

Yet, the plagiarist and new comer has the effrontery to say the old timers are wrong and he is right. It's like saying the photocopy is better than the original.

What a sick ideology

Which common knowledge. Adam was the first Muslim. A Muslim is a person who submit his will to God. Jesus submit his will to God.
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

You're lying. When did Muslim burn Christian for calling Jesus God. Declaring Jesus as servant is an article of faith in Islam. Yet you blaspheme and call himself God.

Kindly get your head screwed on right. Are you a Christian? What business of yours is it who Christians say Jesus is? Are Christians muslims?

Your Quran says whatever it pleases and should not be rubbed in my face because I am not a Muslim.

I as a Christian know who Jesus truly is and you who does not hold my belief want to teach me?

google is your friend and so is youtube. Go there and fix your islamic ignorance regarding what happens to those who believe Jesus is God hence greater than muhammad hence qualifying him ad an infidel according to your Quran and last time I checked what did your Quran recommend as punishment for Apostasy?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
When churches where Christ is called God are burnt in northern Nigerian, that is called what?

When that redeem church preacher got killed by Islamic northerners few months ago, what do you call that?

When a Muslim straps himself with bomb and blows up in Europe all in the name of Islam, what about that?

Do they kill Muslims or Not? Do they Bomb mosque or not?
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Do they kill Muslims or Not?

Collateral damage afterall its all in support of the Jihad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Kindly get your head screwed on right. Are you a Christian? What business of yours is it who Christians say Jesus is? Are Christians muslims?

Your Quran says whatever it pleases and should not be rubbed in my face because I am not a Muslim.

I as a Christian know who Jesus truly is and you who does not hold my belief want to teach me?

google is your friend and so is youtube. Go there and fix your islamic ignorance regarding what happens to those who believe Jesus is God hence greater than muhammad hence qualifying him ad an infidel according to your Quran and last time I checked what did your Quran recommend as punishment for Apostasy?

Are u a Muslim? No. So when we call Jesus Servant. Don't cl it blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

I honestly do not care what you call him which was why I said do not rub it in my face. What I have a problem with is why you all go apeshit and haywire when we call Muhammed a fraud...it doesn't matter who calls him that. if you are muslim and call muhammed anything but allahs prophet you are dead. if you are Christian you are dead.

If you doubt my words then pls step out into the street os Kano and declare muammed is a fraud ...even as a muslim your head would go on permanent vacation.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I honestly do not care what you call him which was why I said do not rub it in my face. What I have a problem with is why you all go apeshit and haywire when we call Muhammed a fraud...it doesn't matter who calls him that. if you are muslim and call muhammed anything but allahs prophet you are dead. if you are Christian you are dead.

If you doubt my words then pls step out into the street os Kano and declare muammed is a fraud ...even as a muslim your head would go on permanent vacation.

I will not. Why should I? Why should I instigate public nuisance. Why will you go to a state of 98℅ Muslim and insult their Faith? Why? Just for trouble or what. Do they go to Enugu and do the same or Ekiti?

I cannot insult Jesus or Muhammad peace be upon them. If I do so, it takes me out of Islam.

Go to some part of India and slaughter cow and see. Despite Your taste for beef, you must leave it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Scholar8200(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

It's okay, you actually do not refer to the same Person we know.

so long!
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
Scholar8200:
It's okay, you actually do not refer to the same Person we know.

so long!

Your opinion.
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Scholar8200(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
FriendChoice:

Your opinion.
Indeed; reinforced by facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real TB Joshua / 5 Reasons Why Science Fiction And Religion Do Not Mix / Share Your Testimony If You Have Been Healed From Reinhard Bonnke's Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.