Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland (3656 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by aminusanti(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=alBHAGDADI post=50816290]
Do you know why I refused to give you the answer to your question? It is because I knew you will go about copying posts from another thread and pasting them here, and most of the posts have been trashed before. I can see that you are already doing that.
Straight lies can be difficult as other evidence may get you into further trouble.. even if your false claim is true, whats wrong with that as long as it will exposed your lies..again! those verses will always look like copy n paste to you because they erase your falsehood.

Kindly open a new thread for those questions you might have, cos posting your copy and paste here is derailing the thread.
i have no questions but i will help in exposing u much later wink

BTW, are you happy that, as a Muslim, you can post denigrating comments and even open threads about Christianity in the religion section but people of other faith can't do such in the Islamic section?
Is that fair?
fair enough.. its simply bcus u pple can't mind your own business and face front... for further info seun can xplain that to u..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
aminusanti:

funny man worshippers and their beliefs ... u r fooling no one here. that dodging strategy will not help u from being exposed.. those verses of Quran will always appear to u as copy n paste simply bcus ur lies can't stand it..u are only lookin for muslims with weak islmic knowldege for u to deceive them with ur lies. don't bother replying me bt no doubt i will surely continue exposing ur false claims
Kindly tell us why your prophet married a 6yr old girl and had sex with her when she clocked 9yrs. Isn't that pedophilia? grin

aminusanti:

fair enough.. its simply bcus u pple can't mind your own business and face front... for further info seun can xplain that to u..
Are you and the OP minding Your Own business by creating Christian threads?

Well, I believe se.un won't tell me anything cos we all know how you guys threatened him. It's in your blood.

Goodbye.

signing out
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Kindly tell us why your prophet married a 6yr old girl and had sex with her when she clocked 9yrs. Isn't that pedophilia? grin

Are you and the OP minding Your Own business by creating Christian threads?

Well, I believe se.un won't tell me anything cos we all know how you guys threatened him. It's in your blood.

Goodbye.

signing out

@Bolded a Christian like you ask for the thread. SECONDLY: Either provide evidence of Muslim threatening Seun to create an Islamic section and also an evidence that he created it bcux of such threats or shut up your dirty mouth. They teach you how to lie in church? Just because he refuses to give u Christian section, does not guarantees you a ticket to lie that he was threaten.

You're even the ones that created a thread threatening him, you supported campaign against him on Nairaland and Twitter. Threatening to make advertisers run from Nairaland. You created polls thread for the creation of Christian and Atheist section. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
No,, we follow atheism grin Lmao!

Keep wasting hours on a "nonexistent" God. The joke is on you!
Deicide:
.Hell Like You Follow the Bible?

alBalBHADADI
winner01
Truthman2012 Well done grin
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Unlike you, I have a life. I won't waste time schooling you. Take advantage of the internet, its cheap.
Deicide:

Google is also Your Friend Why don't you state It here..
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Haroun13(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Why are you being difficult intentionally?

I told you that the verse you quoted is part of a PARABLE which shouldn't be taken literally.

Let's assume the verse was talking about killing someone. Ask yourself, did Yahshua kill anyone? No.

But Mohammad killed over 600 Jews.

Very good, but you have to stop quoting a particular verse without checking the preceding once for correlation and full understanding.

Samuel chapter 15

Verse 1: Samuel said to Saul, "I am the one the LORD sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the LORD.

Verse 2: This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I WILL PUNISH the Amalekites FOR WHAT THEY DID to Israel when they WAYLAID THEM as they came up from Egypt.

Verse 3: Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

Now, to understand the verse 3 which you quoted maliciously, you have to read verse 1 and 2 before you read it. Verse 1 and 2 shows prophet Samuel telling the king of Israel, Saul, that he should go and destroy the amalekites for the evil the amalekites DID TO ISRAEL. That was a war between 2 nations and has nothing to do with Christians cos Christianity wasn't even formed them. Christianity is all about living like Christ who was sinless.

No compulsion in Islam? Very funny.

What is the punishment for apostasy in Islam? Is it not death? Look below

“Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.” — Bukhari 9.84.57 ‘baddala deenahu, faqtuhulu’

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head."

Am no more interested in discussing with an Al taquiya expert.

Same way you are being difficult.

First, since it's a parable, just tell me what the verse stands for figuratively.

Second, on Muhammad "killing 600 Jews", you'll have to bring proof.

Third, I read the preceding verses, genocide remains what it is, no matter how you try to twist it.

Fourth, regarding apostasy, please check these links;

http://www.islamicperspectives.com/apostasy1.htm

and

http://islam.stackexchange.com/questions/1739/how-do-we-reconcile-the-apostasy-ruling-with-al-baqarah-2256

Please, read totally, even the comments section, if any.

Sorry for late replies though, had "sub" issues.

Salam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CCCC / The Mystery Of The Tower Of Babel / Nathan Pratt: My Journey From the delusion of Christianity To Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.