Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland (3638 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

Y0U MEAN YOUR CHRISTIANS WARRIPR HERE ON NL DONT PRETEND LIKE YOU DONT KNOW THEM
Thats their business, not mine.

Deicide:

This is a Falacy The Roman Catholic Church are Christian In fact they are the First! And besides the NT was Compiled By the Ever head about the Council of Nicean?
That means you are a poor student of history.

How can you say such when we all know when the Catholic Church came into existence and how it's was constituted? Don't you know that the Catholic Church is a mixture of all Roman and Babylonian pagan religions?

If you say Catholic Church is the first church, where will you put all the churches recorded in the Bible e.g the church in Corinths, the church in Laodecia, the church in Ephesus etc?

The Catholic Church came about when Emperor Constantine merged the church in Rome with other pagan religions so as to create a one super religion. He also shifted the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday so as to enable the worship of the Sun.

Pls, don't take me on a back and forth argument. Just google up.

Deicide:

To be a Christian one Only need to Believe and Have faith In Jesus not all pilot flies plane..

This shows that you know nothing about Christianity.

Yahshua is the Author and Finisher of our faith. You not only believe in him, you live like him and strive to be sinless like he was.

Christianity is a way of life i.e you have to live like Yahshua to be called a Christian.

Deicide:

And like i said before Other religion to preachers peace at least we have more that 5000+ Does that make those religion Christian also?

Yes, almost all religions claim to preach peace but how many of them preach LOVE YOUR ENEMIES?

NONE except Christianity.

without loving your enemies, there can never be PEACE.

Deicide:

@Bolded is another fallacy
We have Hinduism
Buddhism
Taoism
Jainism etc even Satanism is more peaceful than Christianity... At least they didn't enforce slavery...
Slavery was carried out by the same Catholic Church I just exposed as a satanic establishment.

To know if Christianity supports slavery, search the entire New Testament, which is mostly about the life of Yahshua and the acts Christians are to follow. You will never see any such verse that supports such.

But there are tonnes of Quran verses that supports not just slavery but having SEX slaves.

Deicide:

Am not a Muslim...
Then why hold brief for them?

Don't you have better things to do?
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

That means you are a poor student of history.

How can you say such when we all know when the Catholic Church came into existence and how it's was constituted? Don't you know that the Catholic Church is a mixture of all Roman and Babylonian pagan religions?

If you say Catholic Church is the first church, where will you put all the churches recorded in the Bible e.g the church in Corinths, the church in Laodecia, the church in Ephesus etc?

The Catholic Church came about when Emperor Constantine merged the church in Rome with other pagan religions so as to create a one super religion. He also shifted the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday so as to enable the worship of the Sun.

Pls, don't take me on a back and forth argument. Just google up.

And all this Church you mentioned where we're they located? Israel?

You didn't debunk my point about the Bible being compiled by the Roman Catholic am waiting.... .

This shows that you know nothing about Christianity.

Yahshua is the Author and Finisher of our faith. You not only believe in him, you live like him and strive to be sinless like he was.

Christianity is a way of life i.e you have to live like Yahshua to be called a Christian.

The only Requirement of being a Christian is believing in Jesus full stop please i don't wanna go over this again....

Christianity is not a way of life It's a Religion

Christianity doesn't mean Christ like it was actually an Insult... It doesn't matter what you think.

Yes, almost all religions claim to preach peace but how many of them preach LOVE YOUR ENEMIES?

NONE except Christianity.

without loving your enemies, there can never be PEACE.

This is another fallacy Other religion also preachers love your enemies...

The Irony of Christianity love your Neighbours? but still has over 33,000 denomination that hates each other ?

Slavery was carried out by the same Catholic Church I just exposed as a satanic establishment.

To know if Christianity supports slavery, search the entire New Testament, which is mostly about the life of Yahshua and the acts Christians are to follow. You will never see any such verse that supports such.

But there are tonnes of Quran verses that supports not just slavery but having SEX slaves.
Catholic is Also Christian.....

Did jesus preach against slavery?

Then why hold brief for them?

Don't you have better things to do?
I am not holding any brief for them, Adolf hitler sparked this convo..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Haroun13(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

To hell with your Al taquiya.

All the commentaries you posted above are still talking about fighting or getting hurt in the name of Islam.

Do you know what your problem is? You always swallow the lies told by your Imams and Sheiks who wrote Bible scriptures out of context to decieve and imprison you Muslims.

Had it been you checked the passage of Luke 19 very well, you would have realised that Yahshua was only saying a Parable and parables are not to be taking literally.

Below is the Luke chapter 19 from which you picked the verse 27 out of context so as to tell your lies. Read it below

Luke 19

The Parable of the Ten Minas

While they were listening to this, HE WENT ON TO TELL THEM A PARABLE, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. He said:
“A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’
“But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’
“He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.
“The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’
“‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’
“The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’
“His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’
“Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’
“His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’
“Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’
“‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’
“He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Next time, make sure you act like the people of berea who searched the scriptures to be sure that what a religious teacher tells them is true.

Acts 17:11

"Now the Bereans were more noble-minded than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and EXAMINED THE SCRIPTURES every day to see if these teachings were true."

First, I have not seen any teaching of "Al taqiuya" in the Qur'an.

Second, Luke 19:27, I saw in the bible, no sheikh told it to me. Reading your above post to justify that verse, you ended up repeating the same "bring my enemies who do not accept that I reign over them and kill them in front of me"
I already read the previous verses, but that does not justify this verse.
But, assuming you are right, please explain 1samuel 15:3.

Third, I already told you the meaning of jihad. You can ascribe whatever false meaning you want to it, that is your choice. I have done my part by correcting you, you can either take it or leave it.
Qur'an 2:256 "There shall be no compulsion in religion...". Like wise I cannot force you to accept anything. Believe what you want.

Salaam.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Haroun13:

First, I have not seen any teaching of "Al taqiuya" in the Qur'an.

Second, Luke 19:27, I saw in the bible, no sheikh told it to me. Reading your above post to justify that verse, you ended up repeating the same "bring my enemies who do not accept that I reign over them and kill them in front of me"
I already read the previous verses, but that does not justify this verse.
Why are you being difficult intentionally?

I told you that the verse you quoted is part of a PARABLE which shouldn't be taken literally.

Let's assume the verse was talking about killing someone. Ask yourself, did Yahshua kill anyone? No.

But Mohammad killed over 600 Jews.

Haroun13:

But, assuming you are right, please explain 1samuel 15:3.

Very good, but you have to stop quoting a particular verse without checking the preceding once for correlation and full understanding.

Samuel chapter 15

Verse 1: Samuel said to Saul, "I am the one the LORD sent to anoint you king over his people Israel; so listen now to the message from the LORD.

Verse 2: This is what the LORD Almighty says: 'I WILL PUNISH the Amalekites FOR WHAT THEY DID to Israel when they WAYLAID THEM as they came up from Egypt.

Verse 3: Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

Now, to understand the verse 3 which you quoted maliciously, you have to read verse 1 and 2 before you read it. Verse 1 and 2 shows prophet Samuel telling the king of Israel, Saul, that he should go and destroy the amalekites for the evil the amalekites DID TO ISRAEL. That was a war between 2 nations and has nothing to do with Christians cos Christianity wasn't even formed them. Christianity is all about living like Christ who was sinless.

Haroun13:

Third, I already told you the meaning of jihad. You can ascribe whatever false meaning you want to it, that is your choice. I have done my part by correcting you, you can either take it or leave it.

Qur'an 2:256 "There shall be no compulsion in religion...". Like wise I cannot force you to accept anything. Believe what you want.

Salaam.
No compulsion in Islam? Very funny.

What is the punishment for apostasy in Islam? Is it not death? Look below

“Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.” — Bukhari 9.84.57 ‘baddala deenahu, faqtuhulu’

Sahih Bukhari (89:271) - A man who embraces Islam, then reverts to Judaism is to be killed according to "the verdict of Allah and his apostle."

al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head."

Am no more interested in discussing with an Al taquiya expert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Deicide:

And all this Church you mentioned where we're they located? Israel?
In Greece and environs. And what does it matter?
Deicide:

You didn't debunk my point about the Bible being compiled by the Roman Catholic am waiting.... .
You talk as if they wrote it.

Deicide:

The only Requirement of being a Christian is believing in Jesus full stop please i don't wanna go over this again....
But Muslims claim they believe in him too. Does that make them Christians too? I bet you can be behead for saying such. grin

Deicide:

Christianity is not a way of life It's a Religion
So says an atheist or satanist in disguise

Deicide:

Christianity doesn't mean Christ like it was actually an Insult... It doesn't matter what you think.
But it matters what you think?

Deicide:

This is another fallacy Other religion also preachers love your enemies...

Pls, which religions are those? Kindly quote such verses from their scriptures or stop lying.

Deicide:

The Irony of Christianity love your Neighbours? but still has over 33,000 denomination that hates each other ?
Dont judge the belief based on the actions of the people. Judge the ideology itself. If the ideology says one thing but the people do another, then the fault is with the people.

Islam says kill, and that's what the people do.

Deicide:

Catholic is Also Christian.....
says who?

Deicide:

Did jesus preach against slavery?

Yes, he did by saying love your neighbors and enemies as you love yourself.

If any man loves his neighbor and enemies, he won't want to enslave them.
Deicide:

I am not holding any brief for them, Adolf hitler sparked this convo..
Goodbye
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by aminusanti(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

How do u view Jesus?
God or son of God?
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bless you!!
alBHAGDADI:
What do you mean by public nuisance? Is Nigeria no more a secular state with freedom of speech where I can say my mind?

You have insulted Yahshua by believing in an Islamic religion that says he didn't die nor resurrected even when he said he will. You insulted him by saying he isn't the son of God.

Then why did a cartoon of Mohammad drawn in Denmark cause a serious riot in Kano state where several Christians were killed?

Is Denmark in Nigeria as well?
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Shut up! Bloddy lair. You have called Jesus all sorts of names on this forum.

Oh and everyone including a zygote knows that northern Nigeria is infamous for killing Christians.
APCsupporter:

You are saying rubbish. Even Prophet Muhammed is a servant of Allah and FYI we respect Jesus much more than you. The christians are allowed to freely worship their religion in the north. Sometimes I wonder where you get all these lies from
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
aminusanti:

How do u view Jesus?
God or son of God?
I won't give you any answer cos i will be falling for your attempt at derailing the thread if I do.

Address the tonnes of issues I raised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dont even mention the crusaders. If youre ignorant seek knowledge. Everyone knows tyat the crusaders were a resistance to your islamic jihadists. Would you rather they folded their arms and died?
APCsupporter:

Can you tell me the religion of the person who massacred millions of people because they were "inferior"?

Do you know how many innocent people christians killed in their crusade?

Most of the crimes in this world like killing, scams, robbery, etc are perpetrated by christians.

Do you know that a pastor has burnt people to death because god told him to do so?

You people are the biggest criminals and peace-disturbers in our time
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hebrews 1:
8 But to the Son He says "Your throne , O God , is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

In the above verse, God the father himself called Jesus God. Jesus is God!

Deicide:

He is Right You know...
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Beautiful

But let me just add that Hitler wasnt a christian. He stated clearly that he was on a mission to eradicate christianity and judaism from Germany, hence the genocide.
alBHAGDADI:

The person's name is Hitler, but i don't know his religion. Let's even assume he was Christian, did he say he killed all the people he killed in the name of Christianity? No!

Anyone who doesn't follow Christ's commandment which is not a Christian.

Mathew 5:54

"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless therm that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

Hitler can't be said to be a Christian cos he went against the commandment of Christ the author and finisher of the Christian faith. He killed his perceived enemies, when he could have loved them.

He was clearly not a sheep of Christ the good shepherd, otherwise he would have listened and followed his commandments.

John 10:27

"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

But Muslims like Osama Bin Laden, Abu bakr Al bagdahdi, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Shabab, Alqaeda, Al sham etc go about killing and bombing innocent people all in the name of Islam. They even quote the Quran to buttress their point.

Hitler was a politician and did those genocidal crime for political purposes, not religiously.

The Crusaders were soldiers who were raised to defend Europe from the invasion of the Islamic hoard who wanted to forcefully islamize Europeans. The people they killed were the Islamic soldiers who thought they could spread Islam with the sword.

Those are crimes committed by individuals who didn't do them in the name of their religion. As a matter of fact, the moment they do such, they stop being Christians.

But Muslims are ever willing to do those crimes cos their Quran permits it. That's why Syrian refugees are currently burning Europe with stabbing, robbery, suicide bombing and rape all in the name of Allah as written in the Quran..."kill the infidels".

check www.jihadwatch.org to see the daily criminal offences committed by Muslims who say they did it for their religion.

That shows that he is a false pastor.

Yahshua said below

Mathew 7:16

"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?"

Christianity is modelled after Christ. If any man comes out and do wrong things that we Christians are not commanded to do, then such a man is a false prophet.

The pastor that burnt a human is not a Christian but a wolf in sheep clothing. He pretends to be a Christian. He's a scammer cos no Christian scripture commands burning or killing humans. But the Quran commands such. Or do you want me to provide the scriptures?

So says a follower of the religion of peace that bombs and beheads humans everyday all in the name of Allah.

Which religion do all these groups belong to: Al Shabab, ISIS, Boko Haram, Al sham, Al Qaeda etc?

Mohammad was a terrorists and war monger. Yahshua the Messiah was a peace loving man. Now, tell me, which of the 2 do you think will have peaceful followers?
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by APCsupporter: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
Dont even mention the crusaders. If youre ignorant seek knowledge. Everyone knows tyat the crusaders were a resistance to your islamic jihadists. Would you rather they folded their arms and died?

And that includes killing innocent children? You must be out of your senses

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hitler never killed because of Jesus. Hitler only pretended to be christian so as to get votes because at the time Germans would only vote for a Christians Hitler stopped being a christian at 17 and was bent on eradicating Christianity and Judaism from Germany. You can stop the lie now.

Deicide:

But When It Comes To stanlin and Mao They did it Because of Atheism? Can you see that you Christians are Hypocrite?

On the Other Hand Hitler Killed Because of Jesus! But on Political Reason Ignited By Religious Idealogy That The Jews Killed Jesus It doesn't matter weda he was a Christian or Not The facts remains that Hitler used Jesus as A Tool to Massacre Millions of Jew!

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
It must really be boring in there hence their regular encroachment into the general religious section.
yorhmienerd:
I laugh at the ignorance of people, If muslim are sure of their beliefs then why hide in a private section where there is nobody to critisize your posts, action.
I even wonder how the enjoy such section sef undecided Where there is no competition whatsoever... I comment my reserve
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by yorhmienerd(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
It must really be boring in there hence their regular encroachment into the general religious section.
But your profile has their Nairaland tag, why?
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by aminusanti(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
Hebrews 1:
8 But to the Son He says "Your throne , O God , is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

You pple are blindly following your scriptures without even realising all dis crystal clear contradictions and error .. Now read here>>

When asking a Christian where Christ said he was a God, it is impossible to find a first person statement on this issue. Therefore, it becomes problematic, as no such Biblical quote exists. What they turn to however, is third person accounts, from which there are many in the Bible. This presents a problem, for Jesus allegedly stated:

“I have spoken openly to the world,” Jesus replied. “I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret.” (John 18:20)

If Jesus had said that he was God, then there would be no need to seek out second and third party accounts, to that effect of being a self claimant to divinity. Thus it is clear from the verse above (John 18:20), that his claiming to be God would be explicit and quite extant as demonstrated by the persona of the Old Testament God. To understand the difference between the personas of the Old Testament God and the New Testament God, I suggest reading dis article on the topic: Non Compos Mentis (https://callingchristians.com/2012/08/23/the-christian-god-non-compos-mentis/). Therefore, by seeking a 3rd person account to validate their claim of Christ’s divinity, that person has already failed to meet the mark. Looking beyond this, one must study a very important group of verses pertaining to Christ’s divinity as used by missionaries:

[HEBREWS 1:8-12]
*“8 But about the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever,
and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.

*9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.

*”10 He also says, “In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

*11 They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment.

*12 You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same, and your years will never end.
(Hebrews 1:8-12)

Christians get very excited about these verses, God has called Jesus God, thus proving that in the Bible, Jesus is God. So that’s it, the Christians win, Jesus is God, because God said so……

Alas! Wait! Do you see what it says from verse 10-12?, what do they say?

>Hebrews 1:9 >Psalm 45:6,7
>Hebrews 1:12 >Psalm 102:25-27

Let’s take a look at these verses from the Hebrew Old Testament, JPS Translation:

“Your arrows are sharpened, nations shall fall under you, in the heart of the king’s enemies. Your throne, O judge, [will exist] forever and ever; the scepter of equity is the scepter of your kingdom.” (Psalms 45:6-7)

The throne, being the throne of the Messiah who is to rule from the throne of David for all time (according to Judaic doctrine). The Messiah is undoubtedly a judge, one who comes to judge people in righteous and guide them, as he himself stated:

“By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.” (John 5:30)

Judge to please who? Himself? No. To please God. The one who sent him. Therefore, Jesus judging according to the laws of God is something we Muslims accept and agree with. Continuing with the other footnote which cited Psalms again:

“I say: to the Lord, “You are my God, do not take me away in the middle of my days, You Whose years endure throughout all generations. In the beginning You founded the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish but You will endure, and all of them will rot away like a garment; like raiment You will turn them over and they will pass away.” (Psalms 102:25-27)

In the New Testament, again, it reads vastly differently, the Jewish texts places it into context, that the judge, who is the Messiah Jesus, is saying this about God. God is not saying this about Jesus. This is one of many examples where Christians have abused and manipulated to the Judaic Scriptural tradition in order to derive easily refutable arguments about Christ’s deity.
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by aminusanti(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
I won't give you any answer cos i will be falling for your attempt at derailing the thread if I do.

Address the tonnes of issues I raised.
my question is related to your queries..and i can't find any serious issue here as u claimed..
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
Hebrews 1:

Stop Lying For jesus We Know Yahweh has Noting to Do With The OT.
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
Hitler never killed because of Jesus. Hitler only pretended to be christian so as to get votes because at the time Germans would only vote for a Christians Hitler stopped being a christian at 17 and was bent on eradicating Christianity and Judaism from Germany. You can stop the lie now.
Stop Lying For Jesus How many Christians Did Hitker Kill compared to the Jews?

Before the Holocaust hitler asked the Christians to help the Jew if they can Which the Christians Balantely Refused..
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

In Greece and environs. And what does it matter?

You talk as if they wrote it.

But Muslims claim they believe in him too. Does that make them Christians too? I bet you can be behead for saying such. grin

So says an atheist or satanist in disguise

But it matters what you think?

Pls, which religions are those? Kindly quote such verses from their scriptures or stop lying.

Dont judge the belief based on the actions of the people. Judge the ideology itself. If the ideology says one thing but the people do another, then the fault is with the people.

Islam says kill, and that's what the people do.

says who?

Yes, he did by saying love your neighbors and enemies as you love yourself.

If any man loves his neighbor and enemies, he won't want to enslave them.
Goodbye
Your Replys Are Shallow..
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
You never even had senses to begin with. When Boko Haram and ISIS kill Christians, do they spare their children?? During the times of war, do bombs have the ability of distinguishing children from adults? Olodo!!

Mind you, the crusaders waged war against Islamic jihadist fighters. Get well soon!
APCsupporter:

And that includes killing innocent children? You must be out of your senses
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
A post was on FP on Friday, I wanted to comment and then the oath popped up.
yorhmienerd:
But your profile has their Nairaland tag, why?
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Thrash!, in Hebrews 1: 8 God the father calls God the son "God". Get used to it. Jesus is God! [s]
aminusanti:

You pple are blindly following your scriptures without even realising all dis crystal clear contradictions and error .. Now read here>>

When asking a Christian where Christ said he was a God, it is impossible to find a first person statement on this issue. Therefore, it becomes problematic, as no such Biblical quote exists. What they turn to however, is third person accounts, from which there are many in the Bible. This presents a problem, for Jesus allegedly stated:

“I have spoken openly to the world,” Jesus replied. “I always taught in synagogues or at the temple, where all the Jews come together. I said nothing in secret.” (John 18:20)

If Jesus had said that he was God, then there would be no need to seek out second and third party accounts, to that effect of being a self claimant to divinity. Thus it is clear from the verse above (John 18:20), that his claiming to be God would be explicit and quite extant as demonstrated by the persona of the Old Testament God. To understand the difference between the personas of the Old Testament God and the New Testament God, I suggest reading dis article on the topic: Non Compos Mentis (https://callingchristians.com/2012/08/23/the-christian-god-non-compos-mentis/). Therefore, by seeking a 3rd person account to validate their claim of Christ’s divinity, that person has already failed to meet the mark. Looking beyond this, one must study a very important group of verses pertaining to Christ’s divinity as used by missionaries:

[HEBREWS 1:8-12]
*“8 But about the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever,
and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.

*9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.

*”10 He also says, “In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

*11 They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment.

*12 You will roll them up like a robe; like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same, and your years will never end.
(Hebrews 1:8-12)

Christians get very excited about these verses, God has called Jesus God, thus proving that in the Bible, Jesus is God. So that’s it, the Christians win, Jesus is God, because God said so……

Alas! Wait! Do you see what it says from verse 10-12?, what do they say?

>Hebrews 1:9 >Psalm 45:6,7
>Hebrews 1:12 >Psalm 102:25-27

Let’s take a look at these verses from the Hebrew Old Testament, JPS Translation:

“Your arrows are sharpened, nations shall fall under you, in the heart of the king’s enemies. Your throne, O judge, [will exist] forever and ever; the scepter of equity is the scepter of your kingdom.” (Psalms 45:6-7)

The throne, being the throne of the Messiah who is to rule from the throne of David for all time (according to Judaic doctrine). The Messiah is undoubtedly a judge, one who comes to judge people in righteous and guide them, as he himself stated:

“By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.” (John 5:30)

Judge to please who? Himself? No. To please God. The one who sent him. Therefore, Jesus judging according to the laws of God is something we Muslims accept and agree with. Continuing with the other footnote which cited Psalms again:

“I say: to the Lord, “You are my God, do not take me away in the middle of my days, You Whose years endure throughout all generations. In the beginning You founded the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish but You will endure, and all of them will rot away like a garment; like raiment You will turn them over and they will pass away.” (Psalms 102:25-27)

In the New Testament, again, it reads vastly differently, the Jewish texts places it into context, that the judge, who is the Messiah Jesus, is saying this about God. God is not saying this about Jesus. This is one of many examples where Christians have abused and manipulated to the Judaic Scriptural tradition in order to derive easily refutable arguments about Christ’s deity.

[/s]
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
Are you OK? What part of the bible endorses lying?

Is the bolded from your thrash can?
Deicide:

Stop Lying For jesus We Know Yahweh has Noting to Do With The OT.

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Slikbae: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
Thrash! Google is your friend.[s]
Deicide:

Stop Lying For Jesus How many Christians Did Hitker Kill compared to the Jews?

Before the Holocaust hitler asked the Christians to help the Jew if they can Which the Christians Balantely Refused..
[/s]
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
aminusanti:

my question is related to your queries..and i can't find any serious issue here as u claimed..
Do you know why I refused to give you the answer to your question? It is because I knew you will go about copying posts from another thread and pasting them here, and most of the posts have been trashed before. I can see that you are already doing that.

Kindly open a new thread for those questions you might have, cos posting your copy and paste here is derailing the thread.

BTW, are you happy that, as a Muslim, you can post denigrating comments and even open threads about Christianity in the religion section but people of other faith can't do such in the Islamic section?

Is that fair?
Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by alBHAGDADI: 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
Thrash!, in Hebrews 1: 8 God the father calls God the son "God". Get used to it. Jesus is God!
pls, don't entertain that aminusanti guy again. He should open a thread for his questions cos they are certainly derailing this one.

Just ignore him or he will keep copying and pasting long posts from threads that have been trashed and dusted.

ignore him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by aminusanti(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

To hell with your Al taquiya.

I doubt much if u know what Al raqiya is..if u do explain d below to them

“Why did God prosper the Hebrew midwives for lying to Pharaoh?” Or, we read the story about how the walls of Jericho fell down, and we ponder “Why did God reward Rahab with a home among the Israelites for lying about the two spies?” Similar questions could be raised about Abraham lying about Sarah, Tamar’s deception of Judah, Samson lying to Delilah about his strength, David’s attempt to cover-up his affair with Bathsheba, and so on.

All the commentaries you posted above are still talking about fighting or getting hurt in the name of Islam.
You can decide to ignore his explanation but the truth will always remain. As for the quranic verses that u are deliberately misquoting you are fooling no 1 but yourself and the other lost sheep. the laws of killing the unbelievers or the pagans were for particular and specific times, and not for all times and all places..again! Islam does not in anyway allow for the killing of any innocent soul.

Do you know what your problem is? You always swallow the lies told by your Imams and Sheiks who wrote Bible scriptures out of context to decieve and imprison you Muslims.

Had it been you checked the passage of Luke 19 very well, you would have realised that Yahshua was only saying a Parable and parables are not to be taking literally.

Below is the Luke chapter 19 from which you picked the verse 27 out of context so as to tell your lies. Read it below

Luke 19

The Parable of the Ten Minas

While they were listening to this, HE WENT ON TO TELL THEM A PARABLE, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. He said:
“A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’
“But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We don’t want this man to be our king.’
“He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.
“The first one came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned ten more.’
“‘Well done, my good servant!’ his master replied. ‘Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.’
“The second came and said, ‘Sir, your mina has earned five more.’
“His master answered, ‘You take charge of five cities.’
“Then another servant came and said, ‘Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.’
“His master replied, ‘I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? Why then didn’t you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?’
“Then he said to those standing by, ‘Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’
“‘Sir,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’
“He replied, ‘I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.’”

Next time, make sure you act like the people of berea who searched the scriptures to be sure that what a religious teacher tells them is true.

Acts 17:11

"Now the Bereans were more noble-minded than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and EXAMINED THE SCRIPTURES every day to see if these teachings were true."
who was the God that issued the brutality in OT?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by aminusanti(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
pls, don't entertain that aminusanti guy again. He should open a thread for his questions cos they are certainly derailing this one.

Just ignore him or he will keep copying and pasting long posts from threads that have been trashed and dusted.

ignore him.
funny man worshippers and their beliefs ... u r fooling no one here. that dodging strategy will not help u from being exposed.. those verses of Quran will always appear to u as copy n paste simply bcus ur lies can't stand it..u are only lookin for muslims with weak islmic knowldege for u to deceive them with ur lies. don't bother replying me bt no doubt i will surely continue exposing ur false claims

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
Thrash! Google is your friend.
Google is also Your Friend Why don't you state It here..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland by Deicide: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
Are you OK? What part of the bible endorses lying?

Is the bolded from your thrash can?
.Hell Like You Follow the Bible?

alBalBHADADI
winner01
Truthman2012 Well done grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Commit Thy Ways Unto The Lord. / The Flesh Profiteth Nothing! / Seven Book Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.