Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food (1106 Views)

She Say She Love Me But She Keep Doing This.. Advice Is Needed / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K / See Photos Of Woman Who Survived Gunshot To Her Stomach That Make Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by wellstryme(m): 9:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please if a girl stomach is making that strange sound but she said she is not hungry for food,what does it mean
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by sinaj(f): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
She needs d toilet then
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by DRISKLEF(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Congratulations. You're becoming a father soon.
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by wellstryme(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Congratulations. You're becoming a father soon.
Lol you be prophet
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by wellstryme(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
sinaj:
She needs d toilet then
Toilet Keh
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by Mizzpat(f): 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
wellstryme:
Please if a girl stomach is making that strange sound but she said she is not hungry for food,what does it mean

It means the worms in her tummy are many and very hungry. They need food grin grin
Tell her to deworm herself.
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by wellstryme(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mizzpat:

It means the worms in her tummy are many and very hungry. They need food grin grin Tell her to deworm herself.
Hmmm will do just that Doc
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by wellstryme(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mizzpat:

It means the worms in her tummy are many and very hungry. They need food grin grin Tell her to deworm herself.
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by Adaowerri111: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
it means just go and get her food ...force her to eat she might be shy
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
wellstryme:
Guy na mess o run comot dia

Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
What we eat can either increase or decrease the gurgling sound you hear. It's air , digestive juices and the bowel moving.

Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by Mizzpat(f): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
wellstryme:

wink
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by Talk2Bella(f): 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
Might be a symptom of bad water
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by wellstryme(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
chojo3000:

Guy na mess o run comot dia
LOL she can form for planet earth,she will not want to downgrade herself like that
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by wellstryme(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:
Might be a symptom of bad water
You guys are not thinking what I am thinking
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by Talk2Bella(f): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
wellstryme:

You guys are not thinking what I am thinking

Gerrrrrarahia grin
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by wellstryme(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Gerrrrrarahia grin
LoL I haven't even say what I am thinking
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
wellstryme:

LOL she can form for planet earth,she will not want to downgrade herself like that
She's waitin fr u to evacuate so she can cut d flata
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by wellstryme(m): 10:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
chojo3000:
She's waitin fr u to evacuate so she can cut d flata
HaHa you seem to know a lot about mess
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2016
wellstryme:

HaHa you seem to know a lot about mess
Haha baba I advice u giv her space o before it converts to solid
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by wellstryme(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
chojo3000:
Haha baba I advice u giv her space o before it converts to solid
Copied that
Re: Her Stomach Is Making Hunger Sound But She Say She Is Not Hungry For Food by Talk2Bella(f): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
wellstryme:

LoL I haven't even say what I am thinking

Heheheh
Uhun

My Life Is Over / 8 Good Reasons Why Women Should Start Asking Men Out / Man narrates how lady refused to date his friend till he got a new Benz