Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Searching For A Damsel I Met Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For A Damsel I Met Today (756 Views)

Saw This Beautiful Damsel And I Thought You Might Just Want To Gaze Into Her / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by seeker2016: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
So i really do not know if this is the appropriate place to do this, but none the less i would try.
I boarded a bus from sandfill to obalende on 4/11/16 and met a pretty, chocolate skinned, tall lady, interesting personality was really impressed by her.
Sadly we couldn't get to talk much was an inappropriate environment but was able to get a contact an 0905 number, however my phone was stolen not too long after i alighted from the bus and i wasn't able to save the number before my phone was nicked.
I am hoping shes a Nairalander and would probably get to see this, please if you get to see this kindly PM me. Hoping i am able to contact her through this medium.
Mods pls kindly help me do the needful. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy who do you this kind thing

Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by DRISKLEF(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
This search of yours is legendary so i guess you're legend of the seeker. grin

Anyways goodluck congressman!

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by braine(m): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nothing is impossible. I like your faith.
Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by Talk2Bella(f): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Legend of the seeker grin
Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by natsuDragneel: 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
I admire your passion bro...

Don't lose hope...

True love is waiting...

Not that she's your true love ooo, I'm just considering all the possibilities grin grin
Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by stiles009(m): 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Good luck brother!!!
Meself dey find one girl like DAT... Bet na for inside eloplane we meet sha.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by drmikeadams(m): 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
grin na so i meet one fine girl for fidelity branch okota with her beats by dre and fine shape grin
Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by emeijeh(m): 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
seeker2016:
So i really do not know if this is the appropriate place to do this, but none the less i would try.
I boarded a bus from sandfill to obalende on 4/11/16 and met a pretty, chocolate skinned, tall lady, interesting personality was really impressed by her.
Sadly we couldn't get to talk much was an inappropriate environment but was able to get a contact an 0905 number, however my phone was stolen not too long after i alighted from the bus and i wasn't able to save the number before my phone was nicked.
I am hoping shes a Nairalander and would probably get to see this, please if you get to see this kindly PM me. Hoping i am able to contact her through this medium.
The bolded got me rotflol.
Nairalander kö, Dollarlander ní
Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by Lleigh(f): 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
seeker2016:

aaww cute, hope you get reunited

1 Like

Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by Lovelynature(m): 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
cool
Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by nmreports: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
seeker2016:

Awwwww you must really like this girl.
Happens to us sometimes.
I pray you find her.

If she looked like she was coming from work, you can go back around where you boarded the bus at exact time. You might just be lucky.
Re: Searching For A Damsel I Met Today by Akinlekanwr(m): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Like you'll be giving her some huge amount of money. I pray you find her tho, it'll be nice to see a seeker-confesor themed prewedding shoot

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Distant Relationships / How Would You Feel If Your Spouse Is .......? / Ladies Beware...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.