Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Auction - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (301700 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by mrsuccessful(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mehnnnn this Linda girl na wah o! cry cry
Just kill her make my heart rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
mi-lady Lleigh where d next update na.....

*am just an oliver twist*

abeg dis Adesina12 dat hawks pop corn and gulder is she a male??

grin
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adesina12:

grin

Oh so u're a male....too bad embarassed embarassed
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
mrsuccessful:
Mehnnnn this Linda girl na wah o! cry cry
Just kill her make my heart rest

mrsuccessful I can't kill it makes me feel queasy. grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adesina12:
Lleigh dear.....this is for you

Adesina12 I Like that popcorn very very healthy. Kale and Guinness wonderful combo grin

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
*dancing yahooze* eh Lleigh is back and she brought a sizzling hot update with her

dis lady sabi put person 4 intense suspense sha....i have been and am still waiting patiently 4 d time u'll tell us specifically d main reason y charles is making linda eat poo

nice 1 ma'am and hope u're completely okay nw?

Hi samyfreshsmooth I am better now thanks. Just trying to catch up with a lot of things
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
rachealfst:
Welcome back Lleigh. Hope you are now better? God is your strength. Take care

Thank you my sister
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Nice... I have been off track since. Good to be back up to speed.

As always, weldone Lleigh

Thank you sirOrubebe
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
MozB:

lol... Lleigh is female o!

Mozb grin
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
nikz:
When I started this story yesterday I was like will it be interesting? At middle I was like wooh this is a nice piece and now m so hooked can't wait to read the end! Ure a great writer and I luv the suspense.

Thank you nikz .
I hope you stay till the end
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
BlissfulJeff:
welcum bck Lleigh,nice story u av got here.weldone

Hi BlissfulJef thank you
Thank you for your comments
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lleigh:

Hi samyfreshsmooth I am better now thanks. Just trying to catch up with a lot of things

Oh cool....do take good care of urself 4 us o...

ermm...ehmm...ermm..i..ermm..kinda noticed...ermm notice sumtin about you and..ermm..eh..i'd..ermm..like 2 ermm...ask u something....ermm..do u err..or did u ermmm...live or..ermm live...abroad grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lleigh:

Adesina12 I Luke that popcorn very very healthy. Kale and Guinness wonderful combo grin

Deariee....welcome back

Happy to have you back fully recovered

More sweet popcorn and Malta Guinness for u.

By the way....what's mmm?
Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Leigh leigh leigh tnx for d update u r a bae buh y na u kept us waiting too long hope we wuld get more updates naw
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 9:29pm On Jan 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Oh cool....do take good care of urself 4 us o...

ermm...ehmm...ermm..i..ermm..kinda noticed...ermm notice sumtin about you and..ermm..eh..i'd..ermm..like 2 ermm...ask u something....ermm..do u err..or did u ermmm...live or..ermm live...abroad grin grin

samyfreshsmooth you have made me well with laughter.
Erm...I can't say.
erm I don't know grin

Erm let me go back to the dark room and see what's happening to Linda shocked
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lleigh:

samyfreshsmooth you have made me well with laughter.
Erm...I can't say.
erm I don't know grin

Erm let me go back to the dark room and see what's happening to Linda shocked

LOL...yea i think u should...though i wish i could in with you but since that might nat be possible i'll settle for the feedback u'll bring when u come out and dats if charles doesnt imprison u too grin grin grin
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 9:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

LOL...yea i think u should...though i wish i could in with you but since that might nat be possible i'll settle for the feedback u'll bring when u come out and dats if charles doesnt imprison u too grin grin grin

Lleigh is a cat with nine lives

She can't be imprison like Lawlahdey, girlhaley, Swann and others

Trust her in few minutes she is out with another twist
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adesina12:

Lleigh is a cat with nine lives

She can't be imprison like Lawlahdey, girlhaley, Swann and others

Trust her in few minutes she is out with another twist

Hmmm ok am gonna trust you on this 1 but if i dont get a feedback 4rm her b4 8pm 2mao den i'll assume she has been captured and i'll never eat ur pop corn again ever

oh b4 i forget sunshine46 dear hope u're reading this wonderful piece/thriller from miss Lleigh or is it a mrs??

1 Like

Re: The Auction by sunshine46(f): 6:20am On Jan 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Hmmm ok am gonna trust you on this 1 but if i dont get a feedback 4rm her b4 8pm 2mao den i'll assume she has been captured and i'll never eat ur pop corn again ever

oh b4 i forget sunshine46 dear hope u're reading this wonderful piece/thriller from miss Lleigh or is it a mrs??
Samyfresh,would u be magnanimous enough to narrate d story to me till present sad
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2017
sunshine46:

Samyfresh,would u be magnanimous enough to narrate d story to me

Wow dats somewhat an herculean task o bt i'll do it cos lyk i said i'd do anything 4 u & bsides i think at least i owe u that since i invited u grin

the story entails love,deceit,revenge,betrayal,& a touch of romance, it revolves around 5 main characters
1)LINDA: the self-aclaimed biggest runs bae in town who has done alot of extremely evil tins (including killing odas & dumping her own child in a gutter, lata it was discovered ritualists used him 4 rituals)..she has 4 men always ready 2 do her bidding cos she juju-ed them..bt nemesis caught up wit her while gunning 4a 5th & shes currently suffering like crazy unda d 5th guy (wch is d best part of d story,afta d romance part of course grin )

TUNDE: D most foolish of all 4 men under lindas spell who thinks he loves her even afta finding out abt her evil plans 4 him..he hurts his wife in d process & nw i think he has ebola tho it hasnt been confirmed

1 Like

Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:47am On Jan 20, 2017
sunshine46:

Samyfresh,would u be magnanimous enough to narrate the story sad

3)BAMIDELE: nw this z where d romance comes in...he z a cool guy who is currently basking in the romance,sex & love he has 4 the wife of 1 of lindas enchanted men (am sure u knw who)..

LIZZY: d loyal beautiful wife of tunde who ran to the states to take solace & try to heal her hurting heart..bt den she meets her university days old boy and nerdy crush bamidele & d rest is history grin grin

and finally

LUCIFER: d evil 5th guy who has brought nemesis on linda...he knws everything abt linda like he has been following her 4 yrs (dis miss Lleigh no wan gree tell us y since)..he has linda locked up tortured & used as an auctioned sex-slave...d f**ked-up guy evil no be small

and dat pretty much sums up d story

PS:dont mind my li2 use of some vulgar words..its jxt me expressing my previously bottled up feelings 2wards d characters....am just 2 emotional for a guy jareh grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Auction by sunshine46(f): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

3)BAMIDELE: nw this z where d romance comes in...he z a cool guy who is currently basking in the romance,sex & love he has 4 the wife of 1 of lindas enchanted men (am sure u knw who)..

LIZZY: d loyal beautiful wife of tunde who ran to the states to take solace & try to heal her hurting heart..bt den she meets her university days old boy and nerdy crush bamidele & d rest is history grin grin

and finally

LUCIFER: d evil 5th guy who has brought nemesis on linda...he knws everything abt linda like he has been following her 4 yrs (dis miss Lleigh no wan gree tell us y since)..he has linda locked up tortured & used as an auctioned sex-slave...d f**ked-up guy evil no be small

and dat pretty much sums up d story

PS:dont mind my li2 use of some vulgar words..its jxt me expressing my previously bottled up feelings 2wards d characters....am just 2 emotional for a guy jareh grin grin
Thanks dear,u're far too kind (make ur head no dey swell sha o grin tongue) buh ds will sure help me catch up real fast
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2017
sunshine46:

Thanks dear,u're far too kind (make ur head no dey swell sha o grin tongue) buh ds will sure help me catch up real fast

Lol u're welcome

u asked 2 late cos my head don already swell o grin.....

i bet d story would be worth d li2 time u'd take to read it
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

At last Lleigh delivered in 'the rivers'' to follow up with auction ....truth to my word

Lleigh thanks for honoring my words about you.....O ya make it fast jhoor

More sweetes popcorn for you dear
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

TUNDE: D most foolish of all 4 men under lindas spell who thinks he loves her even afta finding out abt her evil plans 4 him..he hurts his wife in d process & nw i think he has ebola tho it hasnt been confirmed

Tunde keh! Ebola koo jaundices ni.. grin
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Adesina12:

Tunde keh! Ebola koo jaundices ni.. grin

YEs na or have u forgotten he went for a check up and d doctor is about to tell him d results
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Adesina12:

At last Lleigh delivered in 'the rivers'' to follow up with auction ....truth to my word

Lleigh thanks for honoring my words about you.....O ya make it fast jhoor

More sweetes popcorn for you dear

yea she delivered in the river but den i didnt send her to the river rather i sent her to lucifer's abi charles auction house 2 get me feedbacks on whats happening but she hasnt and u gave me ur word dat she would

anyway sha 8pm never reach...am still waiting
Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

YEs na or have u forgotten he went for a check up and d doctor is about to tell him d results

Shhhhhhh!!!!

Let me tell you Tunde's problem...he is suffering from one or all the following:

Gonorrhea
Staphylococcus
epileptic
Chlamydia
Genital Herpes
Syphilis
Bacterial Vaginosis
Trichomoniasis
Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
HIV/AIDS

Tunde is a living dead....it is just a matter of time

Lleigh....am I correct?

Waiting patiently while chopping ma sweet popcorn
Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Adesina12:

Shhhhhhh!!!!

Let me tell you Tunde's problem...he is suffering from one or all the following:

Gonorrhea
Staphylococcus
epileptic
Chlamydia
Genital Herpes
Syphilis
Bacterial Vaginosis
Trichomoniasis
Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
HIV/AIDS

Tunde is a living dead....it is just a matter of time

Lleigh....am I correct?

Waiting patiently while chopping ma sweet popcorn

lol i knw d disease wuld be a std ....lets jxt say i so much want him 2 have ebola dats y i said that..

sits at d last row eating my popcorn and zobo since u dont want 2 gve me guinness
Re: The Auction by Nelly21: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
You are a very good writer Lleigh, keep it up.However there are somethings I don't like about the story. Granted that what Linda did was very wrong but I don't like the fact that she is the only one suffering,after all,it takes two to tango. She did not sleep with herself, the married men she slept with broke their marriage vows by sleeping with her and going from the descriptions of their characters if they had not slept with her they would have slept with another willing female.Females like her who sleep with other women's husband would be out of works if there were no men out there more than ready to break their vows at the sight of a little flesh.

The second thing is that the punishment she is going through is too cruel. Yes she should suffer but the person administering the punishment is even worse than she is,he may not have killed anyone yet but subjecting people to that much pain and humiliation kills off their spirits and whatever it is that make them human,from the story he even sells them off too and he is their forming righteous judge and executor. In most countries in the world, capital punishment for murder has been repealed and even in countries were it still exists murderers are executed by hanging non of them pass through this much torture.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chapter 30

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, ladySuperb, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava,

The fact that she had not eaten real food in such a long time made the routine act of watching people eating in front of her hard to bear.

She wanted to go over to the table and savour the food they were eating. She could taste the palm oil in the egusi, her mouth watered as the pepper in the soup stung her eyes.
It was torture smelling and seeing the food they were eating but not being allowed to eat it.

Would she be given some of the food they were eating? No one had said she could not go up to the table to ask for food.

They all looked towards where she was now standing, her appearance at odds with the current setting. Her clothes had never been returned to her and she had not been given any replacements, as such she was naked as her rings glittered under the lights.

She had an ankle cuff on each foot, a piece of chain linked the ankle cuffs together, making it difficult for her to take long strides while walking. The left ankle cuff was attached to another chain that was attached to a bolt on the floor of the room she was in. There was just enough length in that chain for her to get to the toilet and her bowls of food. She could not even get close to the wall of the room she was trapped in.

She heard a click, the long chain attached to her left ankle cuff loosened, allowing her to walk towards the table where the men were eating.

The chain between her ankles stayed in place.

‘Come over here Linda,’ Charles said.

‘Come and meet your guests, I believe you have all met before.’ He continued.

The wide screen television was on and it was playing the video Charles had recorded that fateful day Linda had come to help cater for his business dinner.

Linda stood rooted to the spot she was standing, she wanted to run, she needed to run and get of where she was.

The feeling of nausea and hunger battled it out in her stomach. Fear from what she knew lay ahead of her that evening churned in her like a tornado whirling and evaluating its target, deciding how much destruction to mete out in its wake.

Charles said, ‘Why don’t you come over and entertain us for a bit Linda. I don’t think I need to make any introductions do I?’ as he put a spoonful of jollof rice in his mouth.

Abid who was sitting opposite Charles at the table was a huge man. His tummy alone would give most pregnant women a run for their money. He also had chronic body odour that he revelled in. He knew some women would do anything for money, so he wore it like a badge. Always waiting for the revulsion to turn to greed when the women saw the money. Linda had been no different, the money he had promised her had been the motivation for her to sleep with him, without that she should have gagged and been sick when she had been with him.

Hassan sat next to him, he was tall and very dark, where Abid was obese, Hassan lean and mean. Charles had nothing on him when it came to sadistic behaviour. She had found out too late the kind of stuff he was into but the money had been too good so she had grinned and endured the things he had done to her. Which he had not disclosed when he had contacted her, but he had flown her business class to Dubai, should she have expected gentlemanly behaviour?

Omar was another fat slob; but not as big as Abid, he sat opposite Hassan. She had thought that due to his size he would not be too much to handle. He had proved otherwise, he liked insert weird and horrible things into women. Linda noticed that he had a bag on the table which no doubt contained the latest things he most probably wanted to use on her, it hadn’t stopped her from seeing him again. The money he had offered her had been too good to refuse.

Sh!t !! she was in for hell.

She noticed Charles had his cat-o-nine laid out near his plate. His next sentence helped focus her mind and eyes on the cat-o-nine.

‘While we are enjoying our dinner, Linda. Take this silver d!ldo and put it up your ar£e, then take the wand and play yourself, while we finish our sumptuous meal.‘ Charles said.

‘We need to see you cum three times, well my guests do. It will help put them in the mood for this evening’s activities’ he said, as he looked down and stroked his cat-o-nine.

Omar looked up from his plate and smiled at Linda, ‘So you know Linda, that silver d!ldo, can give electric shocks. If we think you are not using that wand properly, have no doubt I will turn on the shock setting, it goes from 1 - 10. It might give you the motivation you need’ he laughed.

Omar continued, an evil grin on his face, ‘Or maybe you like the cat-o-nine instead.’

TBC

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Auction by ROYH(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lleigh:
Chapter 30 cc ROYH
Lleigh , thank you for the frequent dedication dear, i'm really behind the chapters ( due to reality work load )
, hope to caught up wiht you in two days time because i have to start from the begining now in other to get back on track. Until then, i reserve my comment.
Meanwhile, you're doing a good job , in terms of daily updates, i gbadun the lebu grin
#reading+following.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.