Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

The Auction - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Auction (301888 Views)

The Blue Love Story [episode 2 : AUCTION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 7:31am On Feb 03, 2017
Lleigh:
Happy new month to my Auction Readers.

It's been a hectic few weeks. I have also missed being on here!! cheesy

I am so sorry for the radio silence.
I am also phone less at the moment.
I hope to remedy that this weekend and will post on here.

Just need to put some finishing touches.

I hope you will bear with me.

Thank you

Lani

Welcome back

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Prinxxdave: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2017
Lleigh:
Happy new month to my Auction Readers.
It's been a hectic few weeks. I have also missed being on here!! cheesy
I am so sorry for the radio silence. I am also phone less at the moment. I hope to remedy that this weekend and will post on here.
Just need to put some finishing touches.
I hope you will bear with me.
Thank you
Lani

we have all missed u, bt i missed u most #TeamFeb14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Prinxxdave:

we have all missed u, bt i missed u most #TeamFeb14

Hi Prinxxdave thank you and thank you for reaching out to me.

Hope you are well?
Re: The Auction by Prinxxdave: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lleigh:

Hi Prinxxdave thank you and thank you for reaching out to me.
Hope you are well?
yap. Its good to hear from u
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
Chapter 31

Dedicated to you all. Sorry for the delay

cc swann, Adesina12, Aitee1, soleski01, Lawlahdey, girlhaley, sexybbstar, jagugu88li, ADECULATE, Amenaghwon, okorro1, Simplebea, Nmaglit,
DADDYSLY, osleek, xamster, sirOrubebe, Bobbybube, julietogbo, Zehner, itsandi, ROYH, Osman1966, chii8, tonye72, Winters22, omamush, Twinkle004, Creeza, skarlett, bibijay123, debra101, samyfreshsmooth, mozb, prinxxdave, cutietee, kinah, IamLukas, harameede99, ladySuperb, dominicnuel, sod09, chara019, yorhmienerd, obumsway, teel123, Pureheart91, Mobecs, latbas, DarkRebel101, Babsopey, Angelinastto, skarlett, Chumzypinky, opal4real, Mobecs, latbas, biafraBushBoy, AndyAustin, kingsmith4, ladyverere, KunkeAkinola, rachealfst, mrsuccessful, JMK9600, Michelle55, Audrinakane, Smooth278, Ashley87, Sonamjs, nastynic, orluuchi, brighttech95, DavidPaul, Tuhndhay, MozB, Kaycee625, Perfectionist11, otunbaphemie, Missmossy, skillz121, samwise180, Lastking147, richommie, nairaland94, suffy834, Prinxxdave, emmynku, aryan28, bossy512, sod09, rachealfst, nikz, BlissfulJef, ladySuperb, davspog2, TeleboiZ005, Michelle55, sunshine46, IemFava, segunjowo, harrygold

The floral scent of feminine perfume helped Dele drift out of sleep, the scent was calling to him drawing him closer to the source, like a bloodhound searching for a memorised scent. He was half awake; his eyes were still closed as his nose picked up the faint scent of a woman’s perfume on his bedding.

He suddenly remembered where he was and put his arm over to the other pillow on his bed. It was empty, Enitan’s head should have been there.

Where was she?

He opened his eyes, something was amiss.

Had she left without telling him? She wouldn’t have done that would she?

The moonlight coming through the bedroom windows helped light up the room as he pulled back the sheets and bent down to search for his boxers which were on the floor. He found them lying next to a pair of sheer lacy red pants, how apt he thought to himself. The boxers and the pants together entwined on the floor, like they had been earlier on.

He grinned; she was still here then hopefully, he thought. She did not strike him as someone who would walk around the streets of London pant less.

Just to be on the safe side he tucked the red pants into his pillow case. It would make his sleep very satisfactory if her scent seeped through his pillow case for the next couple of nights.

He looked towards the ensuite; it was dark and quiet she could not be in there. He walked silently out of the bedroom and walked towards his living area, he was met with the most erotic sight he had seen to date.
He definitely should send a thank you note to the interior designer who had decided that his freezer should be placed at such a practical and perfect angle for the male eye.

Enitan was bent at the waist rummaging through his freezer, the t shirt, his to be precise, had ridden up to the small of her back, leaving her bum cheeks exposed, open, round and very inviting to the eye and to another piece of his anatomy that sprang to life at the visual cue.

He just wanted to go over to where she was and grab them and take her there against the freezer, pinning her to the freezer door.

He stood there for a while and admired the view; he assumed she was looking for the ice cream he had bought. Unfortunately they did not get round to that part of their meal last night, they had been overtaken by events. Though the dessert he had eaten had exceeded all expectations.

Enitan definitely knew what she was talking about when she had gone on about wrist action and cream. She definitely knew how to whip his cream to perfection.

If she had learnt that from making coffee he would drink at her nozzle every day. She had done some things with her mouth and fingers that would make him involuntarily hard for weeks to come just remembering and thinking about what she had done.
Just thinking about the things her mouth had done to him made him shiver as he felt a stirring in his boxers as he moved closer to the sight, it was an invitation to treat that he could not and did not want to pass up.

He walked quietly until he was right behind her and gently ran his hand down her spine.

Enitan jumped and the tub of ice cream she had taken out of the freezer fell to the floor.

‘Dele, you scared me,’ she said. As she pulled down the t shirt to cover her modesty and bent to pick up the tub of ice cream.

‘I could not resist the view,’ he said. Staring at her as she tried to slam the freezer door shut, with her back.

Enitan moved away from the freezer and placed the tub of ice cream on the kitchen counter.

‘I was hot and thirsty and thought I would have some ice cream.’ she said. He noticed she was looking around most probably for bowls and spoons.

Dele could see her n!pples jutting through the fabric of his t shirt, his hands were itching to hold them.

‘What flavour ice cream would you like?’ he asked, as he moved in closer to her.
He wanted to feel her against him again.

‘I have vanilla, pralines and cream and another one,’ he said, as bent slightly and kissed her on the forehead.

He looked over to the counter and noticed that she had taken out a tub of chocolate mint ice cream.
‘You have pralines and cream?’ she asked, as her face lit up at the thought.

‘I did not see it while I was rummaging through the freezer,’ she said.

‘Ah well, you might have missed it.’ He said, as he moved in closer to her, he only had his boxers on and it was obvious to the both of them that there was a tent in his boxers.

He noticed Enitan’s eyes were fixed on the spot, good he thought.

He said, ‘You sit down here,’ directing her to one of the bar stools in the kitchen. He helped her place her feet on the foot rest of the stool; strategically making sure that her thighs were slightly spread out.

‘I will get you the pralines and cream ice cream but we might have to defrost it first.’ he said. There was a mischievous gleam in his eyes.

Dele took the mint ice cream off the counter and returned it into the freezer and brought out the pralines and cream ice cream.

He got a bowl and a spoon and spooned some ice cream into the bowl, he then took the bowl and moved it towards Enitan. Before she knew what he was doing, he scooped some ice cream and placed some of the ice cream on her left thigh.

Enitan jumped as the coldness of the ice cream hit her thigh. He used the spoon to move the ice cream closer to the spot between her legs, while watching her face. When it was close enough to the spot he had decided on, he bent down and scooped the solid ice cream on to the lips between her thighs.

‘This is the best way to defrost ice cream,’ he whispered into her ear.

Enitan whimpered, as he moved in closer and licked off the ice cream between her legs.

‘Mmm, Enitan, this is the best ice cream I have tasted,’ he said, as he brought his lips up to hers. He kissed her gently and spooned some ice cream from the bowl and put it in her mouth.

‘Spend the day with me tomorrow,’ he said, as he held her as she came down from another massive orgasm.

Enitan said, ‘I wish I could’.

‘I need to go home Dele and prepare for an interview’ she said.

‘An agency has been hassling me to go for an interview for a new charity that is being set up; I like the sound of the job.’
‘The charity is being set up by someone in the financial sector, that’s what piqued my interest,’ she said.

Dele paused for a few seconds, ‘Ok, why don’t you stay for breakfast and I will help you with your interview technique.’ he whispered, s he kissed her neck gently and led her back to the bedroom.

**********************************************************************************************************

The smell of fresh coffee and bacon seeped into Enitan’s subconscious and pulled her out of her deep slumber. It was either the smell or the rumble of hunger pangs in her tummy that made her open her eyes, as she stretched on the bed.

Wow, she thought, she had lost count of the number of orgasms she had experienced since she arrived here yesterday evening.

Wow.

Dele was a very thoughtful and energetic lover. Just thinking about what they had been up to caused her to ache and she felt a rush of moisture seeping down her legs in response to the images flashing through her mind. It was a good thing he wasn’t here in the room with her she thought, she would have him satisfying that ache pronto.

She sighed, I need to get up and shower she thought to herself and stop thinking like a hussy. She got up and pulled the bed covers off her body, as she looked around the bed looking for her panties.

She needed to find her panties she thought to herself as she continued her search on the floor of the bedroom. She gave up after untangling the bed clothes three times, she sighed to herself.

She hadn’t actually come and here yesterday to have mind blowing sex, otherwise she might have packed an extra set of underwear.

Where were her pants?

She gave up the search and straightened the bed clothes; her tummy reminding her that she was starving and walked towards the en-suite.

She went into the bathroom had a shower; she noticed that Dele had left out a new toothbrush, which she used. She went back into the bedroom looking for her panties, how could a pair of red panties just disappear like that?

She looked everywhere and gave up; she put on one of Dele’s T shirts and wrapped a towel around her waist and walked out of the bedroom.
She walked into the living area and saw Dele put some eggs into a plate. He was not wearing a shirt, his joggers hung low on his hips. It was obvious to see that Dele worked out a lot, as she watched the muscles move as he moved around in the kitchen.

‘You’re up. Good morning.’ He said.

‘Come over,’ he said, as he pointed to two plates on the table. He had cooked scrambled eggs, bacon and some mushrooms. Her tummy rumbled in appreciation, she was starving, sex was a very strenuous exercise after all.

‘Let’s eat, then we can go through your interview questions’ he said. As he poured some coffee into the two cups on the table.

Enitan noticed that he was all business, as her kissed her on the forehead and ushered her to a barstool. He glanced at the towel round her waist, looked down her legs, looked back up at her and winked.

Enitan asked, ‘Dele have you seen my pants anywhere? I can’t find them?’

‘You’re not going to drench my bar stool are you?’ He asked her in mock horror.

She rolled her eyes at him; she did not know what to throw at him, the eggs or her coffee. Luckily for him both smelt too good to waste, so she ignored him. Although if he did not wear a t shirt she might end up doing that she thought, as she watched the muscles move on his chest.

Just before he sat down to eat he went into his bedroom and came back with a pair of boxers for Enitan.

‘Here, why don’t you wear these’ he said. They were too big but she folded the around the waist to create some kind of fit.

They spent the next two hours going over potential questions and he gave her pointers on how she should frame her answers.

She told him that the charity was being set up more one of the big movers and shakers in the financial industry. The agency had called her because it still had a financial link, they knew she was trying to get into the financial sector, but it was proving difficult. She had felt very disheartened when she had applied for numerous banking jobs and had been rejected by all of them. It was as if her years of experience in Nigeria did not count.

It was mid-afternoon when Enitan decided that she had to leave.

‘Thanks for a wonderful weekend Dele, it wasn’t what I expected,’ Enitan said, as she packed away the pieces of paper she had scribbled on while they had been talking.

‘You’re very welcome Enitan,’ Dele replied as he stood up from the table and took away their cups and put them in the dishwasher.

‘Let me drop you off at home, please don’t say no Eniitan’ as he walked into his bedroom.

Enitan followed him and decided to check under the bed, for her panties.

They were not there, she sighed and sat on the bed as she watched Dele put on a dark blue jumper, he was watching her watching him.

He grinned at her, ‘I promise I will look for your knickers when I get back, you can hold on to the boxers for the time being,’ he said.

‘Come on let’s get you home,’ he said, as he handed her the dress she had worn the previous evening.

The next morning Enitan prepared for the interview and went over the notes she had made with Dele, the day before. He was a treasure trove of information, her head was swimming with information.

She spent ninety minutes being grilled by a panel of three, two men and a woman. It had been draining and very demanding. They told her that she was the last candidate they were seeing and they would hopefully make the final decision by the end of the business day.
They had gone over every aspect of her working life, how she would handle certain situations. The one thing they had asked her more than twice was that whoever got the job would need to be on call twice a month, they would expect all members of staff to help out at the charity. They needed hands on people, not just office bound people.

Enitan assured them that she if she was given the opportunity she would give her time and the hands on help that would be required for such a place. They had not been too impressed with the fact that she had no charity experience. She could tell that from their body language that, that could be the deal breaker.

They went on to tell Enitan the purpose of the charity, she became very passionate in her answers, hoping they would consider her to be part of it. The fact that the money also came from someone in the financial industry also appealed to her. She did her best to convince them that she would be the right person for the job.

Two hours after having arrived Enitan left the building in Oxford Circus, exhausted and dejected. Something told her she would not get the job, it was too high profile for someone like her, she thought sadly to herself.
But on the plus side, it had been an eye opening experience, learning how to interview well for jobs was a skill in itself and she had learnt a lot today.
She had gone primarily for the interview as experience for interviewing for jobs in the UK. She had found it hard to accept that a lot of the banks had not even looked at her CV twice. However, all the work she and Dele had put in on Sunday had worked. She cast her mind back to the panel of the two men and the woman. The woman had been very neutral, one of the men had been nasty, the other man had played nice to the other man's nastiness.

Oh well she thought, I will move on to the next interview. She had a change of clothes in her bag as she was working 3-7 at the coffee shop that afternoon. That would help take her mind off the rejection that would be coming later that afternoon.

She was about to step into the coffee shop when her phone rang.

She looked at the caller id it was the agency, she sighed and pressed the green icon.

‘Hello,’ Enitan said, as she moved away from the door of the coffee shop.

‘Hi Enitan, it’s Sally. I just wanted to call to see how the interview went.’

Enitan paused, what was the point? It was nice for Sally to call her and get feedback from her, but she already knew that the answer would be no.

‘Hi Sally, I think it went well. However, from what I picked up, the fact that I don’t have charity experience seemed to be a deal breaker’. Enitan replied.
‘I know I could do the job, it’s the mixture of actually being part of the front line staff and being part of the corporate structure that really appealed to me.’ She continued.

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

‘Sally?’ Enitan asked, ‘Are you still there?’

‘Enitan, yep I am. You must have really impressed them. Yes they do have reservations that you have not worked in a charity before. However, they want to offer you the job.’

‘I will call you back tomorrow, so that you can think about it. I have to go into a meeting now, I just wanted to give you the heads up. Well done Enitan.’ Sally said, as she ended the call.

She put the phone down in shock. She got the job, she could not believe it.

She had to call Dele to tell him, as she slumped on a wall in shock.

Her phone rang again, thinking it was Sally from the agency again, she did not look at the caller id.

‘Hello’ Enitan said.

‘Enitan, hello it’s your husband Tunde.’

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Auction by sod09(m): 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
Seems im lost, who are they
Enitan nd tunde
Lleigh longgggggggggg tym

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lleigh:
Chapter 31

At last. Thanks Leigh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Clitx(f): 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
You tried. Tunde will soon rot in hell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Adesina12: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Did Tunde just mentioned husband?

Mtchwwwwww!!!!!

Husband ko boy friend ni

Thank God Dele could performed beyond his own expectation

Welcome back jawe dearie Lleigh

Sweetest popcorn for you

Does candy read this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
o my world!! Lleigh honey is back with a bang

nice one yet again ma'am
neve knew dele was a panties man grin grin

PS:never run off like that ever again o....we all especiall adesina12 (this guy just like u and ur stories anyhow tongue tongue) were worried sick

all the same its nice 2 have u back..smiley smiley

hope d updates would start coming in steady sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by hottadiva(f): 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
thank you Lleigh .
Tunde receive eknock there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
sod09:
Seems im lost, who are they
Enitan nd tunde
Lleigh longgggggggggg tym

Hey sod09...apologies for the absence
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
opal4real:

At last. Thanks Leigh!

Hi opal4real thanks for staying with me. Sorry for the delay and absence.

1 Like

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
Clitx:
You tried. Tunde will soon rot in hell.

Hi Clitx thank you for commenting and stopping by.
Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
Adesina12:
Did Tunde just mentioned husband?

Mtchwwwwww!!!!!

Husband ko boy friend ni

Thank God Dele could performed beyond his own expectation

Welcome back jawe dearie Lleigh

Sweetest popcorn for you

Does candy read this?

Adesina12 thank you for keeping the debate going here smiley

Please keep the pop corn coming .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
o my world!! Lleigh honey is back with a bang

nice one yet again ma'am
neve knew dele was a panties man grin grin

PS:never run off like that ever again o....we all especiall adesina12 (this guy just like u and ur stories anyhow tongue tongue) were worried sick

all the same its nice 2 have u back..smiley smiley

hope d updates would start coming in steady sha

Hi samyfreshsmooth thank you for keeping the thread going and alive.
Yes I am back and the updates will start coming in steady.
Hope you enjoyed the pop corn.
Dele is full of surprises... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
hottadiva:
thank you Lleigh .

Tunde receive eknock there

Thank you hottadiva
Re: The Auction by Zehner(f): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Which Husband! angry what smelling husband. Is Tunde high ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Zehner:
Which Husband! angry what smelling husband. Is Tunde high ni?

Hi Zehner who knows smiley
Re: The Auction by ADECULATE(f): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
Woooooow tank God u re back lleigh. How ve u been nd tanks 4 d update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Lleigh(f): 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
ADECULATE:
Woooooow tank God u re back lleigh. How ve u been nd tanks 4 d update

Hello ADECULATE how are you too.
I am well thanks sorry for the delay and absence.
Re: The Auction by Michelle55: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2017
wow! Dats more lyk it. Wlcm bk sweery.
Re: The Auction by harameede99(f): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Leigh i wunt talk much sha cum carry me Samyfreshsmooth Hadampson nd queenitee commot to celebrate d cum bck cos d story is too swit to b angry at u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Zehner(f): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lleigh:

Hi Zehner who knows smiley
hiya welcome back. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Auction by Audrinakane(f): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Finally Lleigh is back. Nice updat swty but please tunde should not even try that nonsense. He shouldn't bother calling her...more updates please kiss
Re: The Auction by nastynic(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
*****SPEECHLESS******* - - - - *kisses* *kisses* *kisses*
Re: The Auction by estie92: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Well! welcome back dear. been a silent follower since inception.
I almost got annoyed when it seemed you've disappeared but thank god for 'journey mercies'
More data/battery to you phone dear
Re: The Auction by soleski01(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2017
Welcome back, Leigh.

It feels great to have you around, again.

BTW, that awkward moment when Tunde suddenly realizes his husband-name and the associated feeling that Eniitan is about to have a huge dilemma.

Nice update, yet again.

Keep it up!
Re: The Auction by ADECULATE(f): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2017
Lleigh:

Hello ADECULATE how are you too.
I am well thanks sorry for the delay and absence.
am gud dear tank u. No prob bt pls try to be constant with d update
Re: The Auction by BlissfulJeff(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2017
anxiously waiting for ur nxt update dear.
Re: The Auction by chii8(f): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Husband my foot,welcome back leigh

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (63) (Reply)

His Neighbor's Wife / *The Players Curse* / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.