Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices (16542 Views)

Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding / Senate Confirms Ejembi Eko, Amina Augie As Justices Of The Supreme Court / Buhari Nominates Eko, Augie Supreme Court Justices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Limitednow: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2016
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Ejembi Eko and Amina Augie as justices of the Supreme Court.

This was disclosed on Friday in a statement by the spokesman of the National Judicial Council, Soji Oye.

The NJC had earlier recommended the two candidates to Buhari.

Ac‎cording to Oye, the Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the NJC, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, will inaugurate the two justices on Monday.

Oye said in the statement: “The two honourable justices will be sworn-in by the Hon. Chief Justice of Nigeria and Chairman of the National Judicial Council, Hon. Justice Mahmud Mohammed, GCON, on Monday 7th November, 2016 at 2.00 pm in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/11/buhari-appoints-two-more-supreme-court-justices/

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Unsad(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2016
Well. Another One In The Bag grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by YNWA1: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2016
Another bone for e-dogs to fight for
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by TimeManager(m): 7:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Before wailers start wailing, read this; The NJC had earlier recommended the two candidates to Buhari.
Kiss the truth!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Turks: 7:51am On Nov 05, 2016
Great!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2016
Blueray
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Famouson: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2016
AN HAUSA AGAIN OOOOOOO.. GOD IS WATCHING YOU

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Zico5(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Negodu: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Continue the change or xchange?!@#!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by zakim(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
k
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by lyterydim(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2016
Another Mohammeds cry
God why?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by tammie24: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2016
That's his plan,

Control!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by lyterydim(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2016
TimeManager:
Before wailers start wailing, read this; The NJC had earlier recommended the two candidates to Buhari.
Kiss the truth!
what's is their to wail about,we all know incompetence will always produce incompetence,or have you ever seen were a vulture gave birth to a dove?

You guys in the north are ill in thinking.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by massinola(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2016
k
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Randy100: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2016
Buhari my man. You never disappoint.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by kingobozy: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Thisis2raw(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2016
I think something has to change about the constitution.

I think the president’s of the federal Republic don't have to appoint justices of the Supreme Court.

This can lead to immerse corruption

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Frank3n2(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2016
Northern Republic of Nigeria grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by JingoOAU(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2016
Frank3n2:
Northern Republic of Nigeria grin

What a pathetic fellow you are....take your time to read the post again...NJC recommended the two judges to Buhari and not that Buhari appointed them

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by BackToLife: 8:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Today is the World Nose Day!!! Celebrate your Nose Buddies.

My name is Nosa and I smell something...

Click Like if you have a Big Nose like me, Click Share if you have a small Nose.

Read: https://www.nairaland.com/3370254/guys-kill-killing-relationship-before#49664331

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by TimeManager(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2016
lyterydim:
[s]what's is their to wail about,we all know incompetence will always produce incompetence,or have you ever seen were a vulture gave birth to a dove?

You guys in the north are ill in thinking[/s].
You need forgiveness, Beg the ring!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by prince985(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2016
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!
how do u sleep at night?

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by jeeqaa7(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2016
why awusa must follow for all the appointments ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by swtdrms(m): 8:04am On Nov 05, 2016
Y am I seeing lots of frustrated mofos online today? Buhari has really frustrated lots of fellas to d extent they Neva see anything good in him. Guys calm down, no matter how angry or frustrated u re, stil wear ur right thinking cap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by lyterydim(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2016
TimeManager:
You need forgiveness, Beg the ring!
Gerrara here mehn

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by ItsawrapOutfit: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2016
I reserve my comments
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by Vaxt(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by damoneymag(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2016
ok
i'm jst watching this government and it appointees in 5D
I reserve my comment
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by docadams: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2016
TimeManager:
Kiss the truth!

The process for appointment of Justices of SC is not what a sitting president should leave in the hands of just anybody. I hope PMB did not exhibit an indifferent attitude here akin to that during the election of senate principal officers.
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by sammyj: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by DIKEnaWAR: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2016
Amina Augie! cool cool cool kiss kiss
Re: Buhari Appoints Ejembi Eko And Amina Augie As Supreme Court justices by TimeManager(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2016
prince985:
how do u sleep at night?
wailers keep me company.
Kiss the truth!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Excitement As FG Fixes Ikot-ekpene-umuahia Highway / State Governors, Assembly Candidates Move To Dump Smart Card Reader / Traditional Rulers And Not Tinubu Opposed Ambode’s Second Term Bid- Oba Durosimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.