Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

If Your One-night Stand Develops Health Issues In Your Apartment,what Do You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your One-night Stand Develops Health Issues In Your Apartment,what Do You Do? (552 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / One Night Stand Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your One-night Stand Develops Health Issues In Your Apartment,what Do You Do? by aramadaokunrin(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2016
There has been cases in which a one-night stand experience turned out to be a nightmare. What do you do in that instance? Stories abound about male/female one night stand developing issues and not necessarily a case of murder or manslaughter. Do you inform the police or rush him/her to the nearest hospital. Has it ever happened to you.
It actually happened to a friend whose one night stand developed a serious asthmatic attack in the middle of the night due to so much excitement during activities in between the sheet. My friend was in total confusion but luckily for him, the lady in question has her inhaler on hand and it saved the day.My friend swore he will never carry ashy again; but now he's back in the business.What if her inhaler was not available? Na gbege o......
Re: If Your One-night Stand Develops Health Issues In Your Apartment,what Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 05, 2016
No be joking stuff...

Only you be ashawo..only you dey asthmatic angry angry
Wetin person no go see!

1 Like

Re: If Your One-night Stand Develops Health Issues In Your Apartment,what Do You Do? by alexandakin(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2016
One night stand go Bad b shocked cool
Re: If Your One-night Stand Develops Health Issues In Your Apartment,what Do You Do? by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2016
I go look for anointing oil...

LMFAO
Re: If Your One-night Stand Develops Health Issues In Your Apartment,what Do You Do? by Flexherbal(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2016
The hospital should be your first point of call.

The police can follow, later, if it is a serious case.
Re: If Your One-night Stand Develops Health Issues In Your Apartment,what Do You Do? by GoldenJAT(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2016
if Na imagination I stop immediately!!

(1) (Reply)

Sex Play A Vital Role In Marriage. / Why I Left My Husband And Got Pregnant For Another Man - Housewife Cofesses / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.