Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos (53379 Views)

Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Jh0wsef(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though there is hunger in the land, this is uncalled for. she might end up putting herself in trouble if any one dies as a result of food poisoning. people are dying in kogi for eating mere amala and this ignorant lady is looking for cheap fame. smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by gen2briz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Free food.. Odikwa very risky
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Jalubarika(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by frankoben(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pretty Billionaire for president come 2019
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Ijaya123: 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ejanla07:

I see the afonja on yellow.. The afonjas don turn almajiri

Did you know that the Starfish has no brain. From your post, it is obvious the starfish is not alone in that category.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by phreakabit(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
omenka:
Nobody from their side is gonna caution him for this utterly reprehensible comment, but when Modath or Omenka claps back, you see them sumasault into our mentions like monkeys on steroids, bleeting endlessly about how people hate them.

I hope you get the likes you seek from the trash you just typed.

Why should I caution or condemn his comments?
I should rather commend his intuitiveness.
I am surprised at how he could tell they are Yorubas.
Because the majority of them in that photo actually are.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by callmelanner(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
maxism2:
Free food? what!!! What if she washed her private part and used the water to cook it?
what if she used mortuary water?
What if it's for ritual or witchcraft?

So many questions.

She may have good intentions though. But, this is no for me.

You deserve this...

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by dhebz2pon(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Good heart is scarce,keep it up
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by tripzalee(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though there is hunger in the land, this is uncalled for. she might end up putting herself in trouble if any one dies as a result of food poisoning. people are dying in kogi for eating mere amala and this ignorant lady is looking for cheap fame. smh

cheap fame??
bad belle
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by freeman95(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
hahah some people can fit say na money ritual like that
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by thonyrule(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Chai this life o, if u do good people go talk, u no do good people go still yab you... Nawa
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Lolostical12: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
your believe
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by repogirl(f): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Wish I could do something like this for the kids near my area.... embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
May God opens her ear to lil advice. I thonk they addressed her as 'Pretty Billionaire' or wetin wetin? Make she crate employment na instead of this 'shame' show off.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Ilduce11(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Go and check yourself there is something wrong with you

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by SAINTHUD(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
. I wonder why some people find a problem in every solution
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by thisisolamii: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
I think u ar d one wu is ignorant if it is 4 God there wil b no calamity. Y nt ask God 2 engrace u to do more than her. Shallom

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by bi0nics: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
phreakabit:

Why should I caution or condemn his comments?
I should rather commend his intuitiveness.
I am surprised at how he could tell they are Yorubas.
Because the majority of them in that photo actually are.

How would you know majority are Yoruba? Warped Sense of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by shizzy7(f): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
maxism2:
Free food? what!!! What if she washed her private part and used the water to cook it?

So many questions.

Nigerians and this damn "pull down syndrome"""....

In everything positive all they ever search for is the bad and negative things but they want good things to come to them.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by diva90: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice one! I would like to do something like this soon but in an IDP camp
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Jadoskii(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
if pesin use Im money buy iphone 7,u will say the person is stingy and shld av used the money to hlp the poor(as if u hlp anybody for ur Lyf) ..now someone is helping and ure castigating...Ure a confused fellow...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by figure007(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
...you don't understand one thing ...when you give freely to the poor and needy ...no matter what poison is in the food God almighty won't allow it to affect those eating because you are doing what God support's and you can never be put to shame through it ... get that pls.... it's only when toy have evil plan that it will backfire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You need to swap your brain with that of a goat because this one you have here is too sophisticated for you.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by ndosorry: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Trust lagosians, another person will try to copy this gesture in a matter of days. It is going to be free food till end of november.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by fireforfire: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
maxism2:

So many questions.

Exactly .... what if she's carrying out a spiritual exercise to feed pple.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by somez(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
And if they call humanbeigns you will come out.
maxism2:

So many questions.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Laredojohn(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
Her kind gesture is good and appreciable, but there are other ways this same act can be done without too much publicity... many do this on a daily basis without trending on any social media platform, believe the reward comes greater that way. This way some will still come out with different sort of stuffs that she is doing this mayb to seek public attention or for some more deep spiritual reasons.. charity is good, but the more you key in too much publicity to receive praise from humans the whole essence is sometimes defeated...it's my opinion though,you are entitled to yours.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
wristbangle:

Was there any report about people complaining of food poisoning after eating her meal? For God sake, why can't you appreciate her kind gesture before throwing unnecessary tantrum.

Grow up!!

By now you should know that the word "free" is just a word,nothin is free(even heaven)!
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by nkowaputa(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
maxism2:

So many questions.

What if she is doing it to help the poor?
What is God uses this to grant her heart desires?
What if send a message to others to be generous so our society becomes good?
What if? What if?
You can't always been negative and wicked with your thoughts. Encourage good and do good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
very good of her
That could be end time food. People should be mindful of that!
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by uruego(f): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
can never take free meal from stranger, CELESTIAL MAY HAVE asked her to do SARAKA for good luck n then she will use this opportunity to collect virtues. *ABasi mbok!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crocodile Barbeque Served Somewhere In Abuja! (vid) / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.