Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos (53420 Views)

Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Ejanla07: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
omenka:
Nobody from their side is gonna caution him for this utterly reprehensible comment, but when Modath or Omenka claps back, you see them sumasault into our mentions like monkeys on steroids, bleeting endlessly about how people hate them.

I hope you get the likes you seek from the trash you just typed.

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Oga seun, you can do better than this...
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
uruego:
can never take free meal from stranger, CELESTIAL MAY HAVE asked her to do SARAKA for good luck n then she will use this opportunity to collect virtues. *ABasi mbok!
In Lagos, anything goes. People are so desperate.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Ejanla07: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
phreakabit:

Why should I caution or condemn his comments? I should rather commend his intuitiveness. I am surprised at how he could tell they are Yorubas. Because the majority of them in that photo actually are.

Its quite easy. Only one tribe open mouth wide like dan man on yellow

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Ejanla07: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
bi0nics:

How would you know majority are Yoruba? Warped Sense of reasoning

Presently afonjas are d hungry nigerians.

We ve heard of rice from anambra kebbi kaduna Yam from benue Ugu from anambra Scent leave from anambra
We re still waiting to hear propaganda from d wasteful south

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by claremont(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though there is hunger in the land, this is uncalled for. she might end up putting herself in trouble if any one dies as a result of food poisoning. people are dying in kogi for eating mere amala and this ignorant lady is looking for cheap fame. smh

You are calling an altruistic lady who used her own money to feed a multitude an ignorant person?! Did Jesus not do the exact same thing with bread and fishes?!

I'm guessing you will use the same mouth to go worship whoever you serve tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by AreaFada2: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2016
emmyid:
Too much haters and sadists on nairaland e.g Patriotic9jaboy who claims she is looking for cheap fame! Wtf is wrong with some people, sombody doing her thing out of cheer benevolency and love, she didn't ask nairaland or other sites to post it, she posted it on her twitter account atleast so others with such heart cud follow suit, U here spilling giberish saying she is looking for cheap fame. The thunder that will fire U eh, is undergoing fortification!

As in going from Babalawo to Dibia/ezemo to Atiku's marabout? grin cheesy

We have very little sense of charity in 9ja. And very cynical towards those who give.

There are many Nigerian villages with dilapidated school buildings, no potable water or even a borehole, no clinic, no town/meeting hall, not even proper toilets. Yet their kids are doing great in the cities & diaspora. Nothing given back to their community. Some are even too scared of village people to visit there. One thing Igbo people do better than most other ethnic groups. They do more development in their villages/communities.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by HealthCoach1: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE after a lot of medications have given no fruitful result.
There is a natural supplement called HYPERTENSION CARE that can help you deal with the root cause of high blood pressure and also gradually reduce your  blood pressure to the normal level without any side effect.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available
To learn more or to place your order;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
 http://www.perfectwellnessoptions.com/bloodpressure.html
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by poweredcom(m): 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
omo free rice n stew wow nice one mama
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by ameh99: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though there is hunger in the land, this is uncalled for. she might end up putting herself in trouble if any one dies as a result of food poisoning. people are dying in kogi for eating mere amala and this ignorant lady is looking for cheap fame. smh

People like u will never find a way to shear even very little with the needy and yet you will be the first to claim being religious...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by condomuser: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why is she feeding the lazy Afonjas, when they finish tasting the food their pricks will stand up and they want to taste her punanni.

When they taste her puna they impregnate and that's the end of the road for this innocent gal undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by kinglai2: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
ogun owo
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by tartarus(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
Her name is @soupamarket on instagram and she sells really nice soups. She's a good cook and cooking is her source of income.

She's been giving free food in lagos since this year. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by adisa204(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
She is a catereer and thats how she does monthly, she serves free food at oshodi. She has been doing this for a while now.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
shatap Mr. negative thinker.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by bi0nics: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ejanla07:

Presently afonjas are d hungry nigerians.

We ve heard of rice from anambra kebbi kaduna
Yam from benue
Ugu from anambra
Scent leave from anambra

We re still waiting to hear propaganda from d wasteful south

Hungry Nigerians??
Who doesn't get hungry
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Ejanla07: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
bi0nics:

Hungry Nigerians?? Who doesn't get hungry

Afonjas re sophisticated hungry men

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by JustHere2Observ(f): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Uncalled for?.. ..cheap fame?.. ....be like make I close your eye with better slap! undecided

I can borrow you my hand if you need to dish out extra slaps. Hehehe
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by CHYMZZY(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Whe you do good, people complain, when you do bad, same... Suggestion '' dont do both'' .
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Towncrier007(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
The guy on red cap looks like Mr Ibu
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by bi0nics: 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ejanla07:

Afonjas re sophisticated hungry men

Hungry Men... I guess the women ain't hungry then
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by nwadiuko1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
maxism2:
Free food? what!!! What if she washed her private part and used the water to cook it?
what if she used mortuary water?
What if it's for ritual or witchcraft?

So many questions.

She may have good intentions though. But, this is no for me.
ohhh Africa

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by faari(f): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
or she was just being nice.
undecided
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by delishpot: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
She has tried. She Don do as her mind reach
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Am so so disappointed .....mehn !!! Damn!!! You are really negative minded with such deep ignorance!
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by oluwadaemilola: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice tho
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by buffalowings: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Don't give me fish

Teach me how to fish

After eating the rice, they are still hungry.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Damfostopper(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
always think positive ....dnt be a morron

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Kenjang(f): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
cry is this heaven.. awof sha is sha necessary sha
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Jolomsguy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
I would have suggested she do it in a party form to either celebrate her birthday or something.

People might misquote her charity gesture for something else. God help and be with us.

Let me also use this platform to inform you about...

I feel it deemed to inform you of a property in Simawa (Ogun State) behind redemption Camp of RCCG for sale.

The property is seated on a plot and half with facilities for Bakery and Bottle/Sachet water production.

Standard borehole, cloark rooms etc

Is with an affordable price.

Good access roads

Pls contact Joloms on 0 8 0 296 357 7 7 ,
WhatsApp no 0 8 0 75742233

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Housewife’s 1980s Grocery List Goes Viral / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / Crocodile Barbeque Served Somewhere In Abuja! (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.