Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos (53418 Views)

Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) / Nairalander Shares Easter Food To Security Guards, Technicians At His Workplace / South African Restaurant Refuses To Sell Food To Nigerians (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by distilledwalex(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
maxism2:
Free food? what!!! What if she washed her private part and used the water to cook it?
what if she used mortuary water?
What if it's for ritual or witchcraft?

So many questions.

She may have good intentions though. But, this is no for me.
See black man mentality. . And whats the essence all those rubbish you mentioned ba
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Please is that Baba Suwe behind her raising a finger or his twin brother? E be like say em dey say " Madam don't forget me Oo"grin
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by deebrain(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though there is hunger in the land, this is uncalled for. she might end up putting herself in trouble if any one dies as a result of food poisoning. people are dying in kogi for eating mere amala and this ignorant lady is looking for cheap fame. smh

This is the most annoying comment I've seen today.

You and the people that liked your comment are compound fools.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Alabamagnate: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
That is the reason poverty is at its peak in Nigeria, when someone is helping the poor they will say he is using their star, which star is he using the star that is not even useful to the owner.Go to Saudi Arabia see how they are doing there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by williamsofficial(m): 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
wristbangle:

Was there any report about people complaining of food poisoning after eating her meal? For God sake, why can't you appreciate her kind gesture before throwing unnecessary tantrum.

Mr will u respect your age and keep quiet.
must you be irrational at everything?

A lady came showed up from nowhere and started sharing food and you don't see anything fishy about it.

what a degree of iranu.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by obong003(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Even though there is hunger in the land, this is uncalled for. she might end up putting herself in trouble if any one dies as a result of food poisoning. people are dying in kogi for eating mere amala and this ignorant lady is looking for cheap fame. smh

See ignorant man!.. My brother, your thinking capacity is soo on the very low side, you sure say your brain no dey leak??.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by july66: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
demolinka:
What is the meaning of this nonsense? Who begged her for food? Abeg carry your Mrs nice comot for here jare.

Sorry...abeg who sabi where dem dey serve this food or who get d girl number I dey ask for person
Na sarah.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Edum13656: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

I have one word for u and ur 33 likes "GET OUT".
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by mikolo80: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
soulpeppersoup:
When you read the comments you see how true this philosophy is, "you can't please everyone." So stop trying to.
as innnnn..... Nigerians jus taya pesin
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Edum13656: 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
williamsofficial:

Mr will u respect your age and keep quiet.
must you be irrational at everything?

A lady came showed up from nowhere and started sharing food and you don't see anything fishy about it.

what a degree of iranu.

dem ask u to come chop? Mr bet9ja
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by mikolo80: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
omenka:
I don't understand why our elite don't have the heart for charity. I mean, there are a billion and one things one could do, very little things, that could touch lives in profound ways and make you happier than any gift to you could ever make you.

The feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment when you render such help to people is simply out of this world, can only be likened to your first ever conscious cum..

I know first hand because I've done some of this myself.. Just awesome. smiley

God bless the young lady and replenish her trough of possessions a billion folds, amen.
then they wouldn't be elite anymore
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by NicoBaba(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
person do good a won aiye go talk.. ko sogbon to le da kosi wa to le wu kosona tole gba tole fi taiye lorun oo.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Janet101(f): 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
maxism2:
Free food? what!!! What if she washed her private part and used the water to cook it?

So many questions.

Nawa o,see d way u are thinking, u should praise dis lady atleast for using her money to feed d poor instead of buy iPhone 6.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by cotzywitzy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Later u go hear say na ritual purpose
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by jokerphilics(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Must you always be pessimistic
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by obindomanya(m): 10:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
maxism2:

So many questions.

Just be happy she shared food 4 people instead of this "twisted mindset"
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by NigPatriot(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Why are you always so negative.
I hope you aren't like this in person? Pathetic man.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by kingmexy1997(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Must you castigate her,she's doing the right thing
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by ArabMopol(m): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
her juju don't dey work small small...
hunger dey this Nigeria oooo see as full grown men lined up for a plate of rice and meat...
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by ArabMopol(m): 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

The warped thinking of the average Nigerian, always suspicious of any good deed.
her juju don't dey work small small , she don dey take their luck..
hunger dey this Nigeria oooo see as full grown men lined up for a plate of rice and meat... something is not adding up here
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by urahara(m): 1:56am On Nov 06, 2016
phreakabit:

Why should I caution or condemn his comments?
I should rather commend his intuitiveness.
I am surprised at how he could tell they are Yorubas.
Because the majority of them in that photo actually are.

The amount of tribalistic comments I see on nairaland these days is worrisome
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by OkoAnike(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2016
maxism2:

So many questions.

No body is asking people like u to come and eat... The people that the food is meant for will not ask all this question. Thank God for ur life.
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by JayJayGee: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2016
maxism2:

So many questions.

Those eating the food don't care...
Your not been in their situation that's why you can talk like this...
No matter what you do people will still have something bad to say
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Ejanla07: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2016
omenka:
Nobody from their side is gonna caution him for this utterly reprehensible comment, but when Modath or Omenka claps back, you see them sumasault into our mentions like monkeys on steroids, bleeting endlessly about how people hate them.

I hope you get the likes you seek from the trash you just typed.

It can pain
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by Sierusvirus(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2016
Bro, u just said what she's doing. In this world how many girls have the heart to give? Guys think deeper.

what if she washed her private part and used the water to cook it?

So many questions.

She may have good intentions though. But, this is no for me.[/quote]
Re: Lady Shares Free Food To Lagos Residents. Photos by 400billionman: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You are very funny.

Enter instagram and look for the name ' iamkokun '.

This man shares food everyday in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo and as far as Abuja.

Wherever there are hungry people. I am surprised nobody has brought his story on nairaland.

This lady might be doing that for the first time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Housewife’s 1980s Grocery List Goes Viral / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night / Crocodile Barbeque Served Somewhere In Abuja! (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.