Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos (39618 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Location In Damaturu, Kills Captain, 5 Sold / NAF Fighter Jets Bombard Boko Haram Locations In Northern Borno(video) / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
And Boko boys has decimated abi? Rip soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by DONGOYARO1: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
omenka:
They'd soon arrive here to Wail as usual over the death of their Heroes, same way they do when a corrupt crook posing as a politician or judge is asked to account for their roles in various criminal ventures.

God bless the Nigerian Army.

Rest in Peace gallant officer who gave his life for love of nation.

Death to all terrorists and their fans both online and offline.
Let the wailers continue to wail. Col Abu Ali was one of the bravest officers(Tankist) in the NA. Losing him is like losing an entire division. So sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Ijaya123: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Quite unfortunate.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Ugosample(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
rapistomenka:
Show us the bodies of the decapitated genocidal soldiers...

Is this one Okay?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by OTUNBAPASSA1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
Good job......God bless Nigeria.......
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by PeaceOut(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rip to the dead hero's.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by ZoneBslayer(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
omenka:
They'd soon arrive here to Wail as usual over the death of their Heroes, same way they do when a corrupt crook posing as a politician or judge is asked to account for their roles in various criminal ventures.

you're suffering from chronic paranoia...can't help you with that..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
They didn't come just for an attack, they specifically came for the Colonel. It was a revenge mission on him and boko haram spies inside NA aided that attack.

When the Northern elites are ready, boko haram will come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by snapshot: 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
These BH guys no dey gree o.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Damibiz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
God bless NA nd bless PMB
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Amah70: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2016
He needs to get political education: I mean any southern Nigerian soldier still fighting against Boko Haram, instead of planning how to liberate southern Nigeria or parts of southern Nigeria from today's Nigeria.

Boko Haram emerged shortly after the twelve northern Nigeria states adopted the use of Islamic sharia criminal codes. BokoHaram says it's fighting for a country to be governed through Islamic sharia criminal codes.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by sekundosekundo: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
omenka:

Instead of you and APC to apologise to Nigerians for telling them lies that you've defeated Boko Haram, you are here typing rubbish. Before your death wish to all the terrorists and their fans, Who is ABUBAKER SHAKOU, his family members, friends, age mates, community, parents, siblings etc. Does it mean that no northerner knows this guy or anything about him maybe Shakou came from the moon.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Buhari have cleared all areas free of Bokoharam. This one's must be from libya or GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by oluxy(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
RIP our brave soldiers.

We'll continue to respect ur courages n bravery fighting to defend our country from the hands of who want to hijack it.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by yoged(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Gallant soldier

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by DropShot: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Siberia101:
RIP.....

To kill a Lieutenant Colonel surely means Bokoharam surely killed over 60 soldiers in this Massive Onslaught.....

Buhari Why did you swap Bokoharam Commanders with the Chibok girls just to score cheap political points...

GEJ refused this Swap Deal.

Buhari you should have continued with the massive and continous military attacks on Bokoharam surely someday we will find the Chibok girls and other detainees...

Granting Freedom to those Libya Trained Tuaregs who have been fighting as Mercenaries all thier lives is Counter-Productive...

cry cry cry cry
Provide proof some commanders were swapped for Chibok Girls.

And if true, if you had a sister of yours kidnapped, won't you ask the govt to do everything possible to get her freed?

Why are you guys this way?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by totorimi: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
The DSS should draw up a list of all those who have supported Boko Haram, either covertly or overtly. Within the list they will surely find the brains behind boko haram, they should be able to give us an insight how they get their supplies and how they recruit members.
That list should include but not limited to:
1. Those who through their comments have ever supported boko haram.
2. Those who's through their assurances have given boko haram an edge.
3. Those who have been linked to boko haram terrorist either by harbouring any of them or by exchanging phone call or text messages.
4. Those who have provided accurate info about their activity.
5. Those who have kept extremely quiet in the face of this horror and it is happening right at their doorsteps.
6. Those very rich men within that area who have not suffered any loss yet everything in and around have been touched.
7. Those who have politicized.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Amah70: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Damibiz:
God bless NA nd bless PMB

Please don't use God's name in vain, as una Boko Haram wiped out Christianity in many parts of northern Nigeria, and herdsmen/Boko invade southern regions.

Buhari said fight against Boko Haram is like a fight against Northern Nigeria.

Buhari said he wouldn't stop until sharia criminal codes are practiced in all of Nigeria.
We in some part of southern Nigeria are not accepting a Nigeria which is constantly at war against its people, against itself.

Northern Nigeria has adopted Islamic sharia criminal codes, literally created a mini Sharia Republic in the north.

Only Political ignorance in the south about Nigeria's political process still gives relevance to comments like the one you made above.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by back2sender: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
omenka:

I agree with you! My kid brother is in the north battle front fighting insurgency so that we can sleep and you will find wailers coming online to praise boko haram and corrupt individuals.
God bless Nigeria uniform men and women for thier sacrifice and president buhari for leading the way as a true leader and not the unfortunate useless she goat called GEJ that allowed the wound called boko haram to fester.
God will intervene in the lives of his supporters the way Jonathan destroyed this Nation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by NevetsIbot(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
kadas01:
The first picture clearly shows that, boko haram fighters are majorly foreigners!
baba... Some are fulani's nd they are a mixed race
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by jbhitler(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
where are the pictures of the killed soldiers? you are showing us boko boys you killed.without your dead soldiers,the scene will be incomplete.propaganda and APC government.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Siberia101: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2016
DropShot:

Provide proof some commanders were swapped for Chibok Girls.

And if true, if you had a sister of yours kidnapped, won't you ask the govt to do everything possible to get her freed?

Why are you guys this way?

Bro Most of my Relations and guys are military personnel.... I roll alot with them. You think GEJ never wanted the girls to be released? The stakes were too high for the Government. Buhari Goofed even the frontline soldiers are not happy. Proof? So Bokoharam just released them for fun? hehehehe It's just a pity several soldiers will pay for this Mess cool
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by back2sender: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
totorimi:
The DSS should draw up a list of all those who have supported Boko Haram, either covertly or overtly. Within the list they will surely find the brains behind boko haram, they should be able to give us an insight how they get their supplies and how they recruit members.
That list should include but not limited to:
1. Those who through their comments have ever supported boko haram.
2. Those who's through their assurances have given boko haram an edge.
3. Those who have been linked to boko haram terrorist either by harbouring any of them or by exchanging phone call or text messages.
4. Those who have provided accurate info about their activity.
5. Those who have kept extremely quiet in the face of this horror and it is happening right at their doorsteps.
6. Those very rich men within that area who have not suffered any loss yet everything in and around have been touched.
7. Those who have politicized.

Well said I wonder what DSS is waiting for. I will readily volunteer myself to deal with all this wailers supporting corruption and crimes free of charge.
I dont have another country, its only Nigeria i have and i want the best for my country
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by claremont(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Rest easy to the brave soldiers till we meet again in Valhalla. Your tour of duty has come to an end.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Damibiz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
I no want chop ban again ok
Amah70:

Please don't use God's name in vain, as una Boko Haram wiped out Christianity in many parts of northern Nigeria, and herdsmen/Boko invade southern regions.

Buhari said fight against Boko Haram is like a fight against Northern Nigeria.

Buhari said he wouldn't stop until sharia criminal codes are practiced in all of Nigeria.
We in some part of southern Nigeria are not accepting a Nigeria which is constantly at war against its people, against itself.

Northern Nigeria has adopted Islamic sharia criminal codes, literally created a mini Sharia Republic in the north.

Only Political ignorance in the south about Nigeria's political process still gives relevance to comments like the one you made above.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Charly68: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
As long as poverty continues in the land,young boys wil keep joining this evil group daring the aftermath of their action..the more they kill them,the more they keep coming .Imagine the effrontery of taking the battle to Military barrack ! It means they are ready to die. May God help us in the land.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by HealthCoach1: 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
Have you ever imagined how you can finally do away with HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE after a lot of medications have given no fruitful result.
There is a natural supplement called HYPERTENSION CARE that can help you deal with the root cause of high blood pressure and also gradually reduce your  blood pressure to the normal level without any side effect.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available
To learn more or to place your order;
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 08065035401
BBM: D1A0F4FA
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
 http://www.perfectwellnessoptions.com/bloodpressure.html
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by brain247(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
We will keep praying for our gallant soldiers,for risking there lives for us to live in peace. Rip to the soldiers.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by macaranta(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
It's baffling how fast iraqi army is flushing out isis from mosul while we are locked in a back and forth war with these idiots.

God bless the "true" NA
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by mangojuice(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
back2sender:

I agree with you! My kid brother is in the north battle front fighting insurgency so that we can sleep and you will find wailers coming online to praise boko haram and corrupt individuals.
God bless Nigeria uniform men and women for thier sacrifice and president buhari for leading the way as a true leader and not the unfortunate useless she goat called GEJ that allowed the wound called boko haram to fester.
God will intervene in the lives of his supporters the way Jonathan destroyed this Nation.
your stupidity no get cure
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Military Location In Northern Borno. Graphic Photos by Presidiotbuhari: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
back2sender:

Well said I wonder what DSS is waiting for. I will readily volunteer myself to deal with all this wailers supporting corruption and crimes free of charge.
I dont have another country, its only Nigeria i have and i want the best for my country
^^^ you don't have another country? Continue in ur delusion until the sunami that is raging blew away this ur accursed zoogeria and leave u and ur ilk hopeless. Just continue in ur one zoogeria insanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Got Tongue Lashed For Saying*lagos Won't Vote For GEJ* / Imo APC Secretariat Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Photos) / Olugbenga Olaoye: We Cannot Afford Another Sick President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.