Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. (2224 Views)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / "Buhari’s Borrowings Will Enslave Nigeria Eternally" – Fayose / Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by ARIZONA123(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
thedarkside:

you dey call urhobo man afonja.......whatever...anyways..i dont await less from you...

you,graduate of the university of radio biafra....
. I see. So you are now urhobo. The joke is on you man!

3 Likes

Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by thedarkside: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. I see. So you are now urhobo. The joke is on you man!

hmmmmmmm?.... ...i was always urhobo...i never pretended to be someone else....

the strange thing is,,,,i have alooot of igbo friends in real life.....

i dont speak igbo,but still we come along with each other very fine.......

some of them even try to introduce me to their other urhobo friends...

but the core urhobos dont accept me that much...

i was too long away from home......
Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by Badtman(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
I'm a igbomina Man From Osun state,
Re: IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. by thedarkside: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Badtman:
I'm a igbomina Man From Osun state,

lets wait and see wheather dem dem will call you afonja tooo.....what a bunch of strange brains....

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Popular Politician In Anambra State Receiving Cheers / Rivers Guber Watch 2019 - Who Would You Prefer? / YORUBA Group Visits Kanu, Pledges Support For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.