Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo (59789 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Sirwallace(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
crappy words coming from a crappy man of god. where did he get the money to established the school in the first place? the church made him who he is today, shutting the church out now more than ever is callous and disappointing. threatening anybody who opposed their opinion with rant is barbaric and ungodly. man of god my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Sirwallace(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
i dont think any one has ever spoken againsthike in school fees of non religious private universities in recent time. but when a supposed man of god makes a huge return from the church members and established a private university with religious doctrines in the school couple with the academic teaching just for the man of god to come out and say gabbage to his docile congregation disregarding the public opinion to claim god ordained the exorbitant hike in the schhol fees and even go furtther to threaten those who oppose the hike is barbaric, misleading,ungodly, unworthy and selfishness on the part of the supposed man of god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by francis247(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
DICKtator:

I have reported this comment to the Mods.
Be expecting your ban soonest for violating the ToS/rule here
grin grin grin grin
LMAO! I guess you didn't see the user name.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bandeco:

Hungry man? Pray tell What makes the writer a hungry man. Hungry for what?

Some Nigerians are the most irrational and gullible people in the world

Because the Bishop didn't say this. ...you can simply download the messages and watch. ..technology can help
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Xtopher123(m): 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sibrah:
The bold is just one of your many flawed assertions. Could you please expatiate further on this claim.

Where the universities built before they became pastors? NO

So how come the money?
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Obcglobal(m): 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
ikorodureporta:

Source: http://punchng.com/high-covenant-varsity-fees-stop-face-gods-wrath-oyedepo-tells-critics/
so we now incur the wrath of God because we criticize you on the amounts of the school fees? If that is so you are not a tolerating father nor a forgiving role model. My common sense
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2016
Debaw:
I will repeat this again
No body asked you to go to covenant if you don't have the money. And let me tell all ye blasphemers that you should be very careful with the way you try to criticize any Man of God. Whether any is fake or not, it is not for you to judge. Ask yourself if you are truly going to make heaven and not been busy criticizing any preacher. Mind your business !!! Christianity is your personal race which dosnt affect your preacher.
your pastor Oyedepo is a conman who cons his congregation out of their hard earned cash for his own benefit. I pity you as you can use all that money you put in his till to better use. And please next Sunday ask him to tell his God to curse me for saying so

3 Likes

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Teobaba(m): 3:24am On Nov 07, 2016
You can only deceive those slaves of yours in your church that loves your chains. Let me remind you sir, "Curse be that man that says thus says the lord when the lord has said nothing"

1 Like

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Obipat(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
analice107:

So you'd choose to believe unfounded lies? No worries, You shall grow up, God shall prosper you, and men shall tell damning lies against you. May you do well to enjoy it. Seeds are bound to bear fruits someday.
l am grownup, can't you see beards? So he didn't say God approved school fees or what? Stop worshiping man
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by okpanachi4real: 4:55am On Nov 10, 2016
Papa oyedepo is used to attacks and attacks are not strange to him.in de midst of these attacks right from inception his life and ministry has passed through de storm to achieve and will continue to achieve unimaginable feat in de midst of these attacks.people are dissipating energy on insults he dosent even see.he has not rained curses on anyone on covenant fees.some one just spoke on it on his own and sometin u can find out from de person if is true or not happened to him.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by dejilg(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2016
Debaw:
No body asked you to go to covenant if you don't have the money. And let me tell all ye blasphemers that you should be very careful with the way you try to criticize any Man of God. Whether any is fake or not, it is not for you to judge. Ask yourself if you are truly going to make heaven and not been busy criticizing any preacher. Mind your business !!! Christianity is your personal race which dosnt affect your preacher.

simple question....
do u pay tithe? (if yes, answer the below)
why do u pay tithe?
whom do u pay to?
is d tithe for a Christian?
show us where it is commanded in the NT....

please attach no emotions...simple questions
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by lilliesboy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Leave the Churches to charge huge sums of money from the students in their universities; I don't want to suffer from a DIVINE mouth odour - my mouth is already stinky from the shits I say everyday so I don't want to complicate issues.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/critics-fees-charged-covenant-acting-ignorance-risk-gods-wrath-oyedepo/
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Sibrah: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
Seun:
Interesting! Questions for readers: Do you believe that God approved the fees? Do you believe the chronic mouth odor story? Why or why not?
Take a stance and stop sitting on the fence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.