Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,361 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo (59804 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads / Bishop Oyedepo Commissions Stadium As Covenant University Clocks 16 / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Elnino4ladies: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Thunder fire your left ball....foolish oyedepo
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Topgainer:

I have a thread on this forum where I expressed my doubts and reservations on his kind of Christianity that thrives in threatening, intimidation and brandishing curses (Spell) on his followers to whip them into positions of endless seed sowing and collections. That is clearly a different kind of Jesus and a different Christianity from the one we know. It is end time already and we can't expect less

Anybody who has an independent mind will know for sure that God didn't command him to collect 500 thousand naira per head as school fees or
that anybody who disagrees with the school fees charged by way of criticism will be struck with mouth odour
Or perhaps be thrown into chambers of Hell, if his god still allowed him retain the Keys of Gate of Hell.

Sometimes, I wonder how the Oyedepo that wrote lovely Christian literatures years ago metamorphosed into what we see today.
When I look at things like this I tend to admit that Satan has powers and that God left him with enough powers of temptation , to actually take a pious man from the humble life of Jesus to a position where the person's mind is occupied with Businesses and cooperations to establish for profit among other things using Christianity as a Franchise, is no mean feat.

Maybe you need to seek for the fact before believing all you see online. ....when you see fake informations like this. ....get the videos and confirm if truly the man said such. .....
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by jmichlins(m): 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
oluwatoyinadeol:

Says your press and not him.. ..
did he come out to refute that statement
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by buffalowings: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
raphieMontella:

God didnt give seun his wealth...
He made it by himself...with his hardwork..

Please stop making sense grin
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
jmichlins:
did he come out to refute that statement
...my dear brother, if you know Bishop very well, you will know he doesn't have time to reply critics And in most cases he is not the one even talking to medias. .....search for the video and you get the fact there.. ...
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by buffalowings: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Naaseer01:
I wonder why is that Christian are so dumb and morons. did they really have brains...

and I notice one thing: if this thread was about Islam you would see most of them abusing and calling the entire Muslims names. but you will never see Muslims here abusing Christianity because of this because Muslims know that that's not the teachings of Jesus pbuh but 419's or so called pastors....

thanks you Allah for the blessing of Islam.

Islam is worse

At least they don't go around beheading people

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by jmichlins(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
oluwatoyinadeol:
...my dear brother, if you know Bishop very well, you will know he doesn't have time to reply critics And in most cases he is not the one even talking to medias. .....search for the video and you get the fact there.. ...
but he has time to collect tithe and rest and to curse people with mouth odour. please you are educated at least a bit don't let these men deceive you. the university you are fighting you may not afford it

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
I believe 100%.
My reason is Covenant and Landmark university are God idea. Oyedepo can't just sit down one day and decide to be subsidizing education on his own.
Plz lemme hear word, god idea ke,
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by raphieMontella: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
buffalowings:

Please stop making sense grin
huh?
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
jmichlins:
but he has time to collect tithe and rest and to curse people with mouth odour. please you are educated at least a bit don't let these men deceive you. the university you are fighting you may not afford it

Says you and the university is not the only one in Nigeria and no one can be force to study there.. ..it is a choice, why not leave the people studying there who are not complaining and face your own.. ..if you can go on an excursion there, you will change your speech.. ...the lecture room alone will convince you to believe this is a standard university.......
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Mememan: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
oluwatoyinadeol:

That is why he is better than your generations and wealthier than your generations. ......foolish human being
Senseless asslickér

Fúck you all.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mememan:

Senseless asslickér

Fúck you all.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz abegiii no cry too much ohhhh.. .just sleep in peace, mumu... .you lack wisdom
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by CandyDiamond(f): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
oluwatoyinadeol:

That is why we are progressing and you people will still keep beefing and mocking us, we are not complaining. ..you actually need brain surgery
Nobody is mocking you,they are trying to reset your medulla oblongata, everyone progresses as far as you are working, most of the world richest people doesn't know where Church is located

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Ratello: 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
SalomonKane:
Oh please! I've long since criticised the abhorent school fees of Covenant University and my breath is still fresh.

So? The Bishop should shut tha fuck_ up and collect tithes and continue deceiving the foolish ones.
Are you sure about that? I suggest you breathe into the back of your hand and smell it again something must have happened to you. Check now
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Miles300: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pidgin2:

Be careful, if you know God as you claim, you will not call His servant a liar
.. We are all servants of God , including u not only pastors .. Pastors are not gods neither are they above sin!
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by jmichlins(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
oluwatoyinadeol:

Says you and the university is not the only one in Nigeria and no one can be force to study there.. ..it is a choice, why not leave the people studying there who are not complaining and face your own.. ..if you can go on an excursion there, you will change your speech.. ...the lecture room alone will convince you to believe this is a standard university.......
this university is made from church wealth who up to 70% are poor but only less than 1% of those who contributed attend the school cause of tuition and when I criticize him he tells me that he will curse me? I laugh in Swahili

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Xtopher123(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sibrah:
I believe 100%.
My reason is Covenant and Landmark university are God idea. Oyedepo can't just sit down one day and decide to be subsidizing education on his own.

So Our Universities nor any other establishment are devil's idea huh?

Are you for real? So Our FG did not just seat down one day and decide to subsidise education, Transportation and what have you..

Listen They had to do so because they know it's our task that they're using to fund these institutions. And so should Convenant University do also cos it's the church Members Money they use to build and establish these institutions..

Is this what religion had reduced you to?

You've just been scammed bro..

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by gabby1002(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
[quote author=TippyTop post=50793243]
While the school was build from the little earnings of his church members which is now out of there reach.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2016
jmichlins:
this university is made from church wealth who up to 70% are poor but only less than 1% of those who contributed attend the school cause of tuition and when I criticize him he tells me that he will curse me? I laugh in Swahili

I will advise you to do your research before you talk.. .70percent are not poor.. .i can tell you that and the two universities are not run on church money, because they are independent bodies in their own and there are many investment as well apart from the universities that are independent on their own, then are run with the fund that are made within the investment and not church money.. .......search for the Truth before concluding, Nigeria press can mislead you
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Miles300:
.. We are all servants of God , including u not only pastors .. Pastors are not gods neither are they above sin!

Your anointing is not the same with theirs
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Agbanagba1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Oyedepo is a boastful braggart.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
dejilg:

beheading things na!!!

I guessed as much
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by oluwatoyinadeol(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Nobody is mocking you,they are trying to reset your medulla oblongata, everyone progresses as far as you are working, most of the world richest people doesn't know where Church is located

Says you, but you won't be suprised most of the riches you are talking about don't play or joke with God indoor.. ....dont be too lazy to settle down with what people write and ask you to read, go extra mile in searching for more information and mind you not everyone that is working is progressing, many are stagnated for years walking in a circle. ...........wr have seen light and can tell you more.. ...my brother search for wisdom.. .it will help you alot
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:
Dats why I mentioned he has a problem. He is a Muslim and yet an atheist. Some Muslims won't come in social media and begin to ask dumb questions and create silly threads to display ignorance.

You say Allah is God.. but you don't think it's the same God we Christians worship.. what sort of mentality is that? I challenge him to prove to me who Allah is.. maybe Allah to him is some sort of demi god.

Allah is not my God, I'm Christian
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by seyoops4u: 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mememan:
This Oyedepo is a lousy nuisance walahi

Please, don't believe blogs / website.

Try to hear from d horse's mouth, b4 u comment.
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Miles300: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pidgin2:

Your anointing is not the same with theirs
nd how do we get anointing , anyone can get it through faith.. God has no favorite my friend , we all receive from God through faith , we av been given all powers to overcome d enemy , speak to out mountains and all this is done through faith in God .. Nothin like there anointing is difference , if am believing God for anything , I belive I will get it via faith ...
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by zabadii(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
jmichlins:
is this not the same man that promised to open gates of hell against those that stand against GEj Please open the gates of hell cause we already have voted im out and the pains and joy of this adminitration is suffered by those who didn't including your church revenue. god of men
buhari has opened the gate to recession no other choice for voters and other Nigerians to walk in dear

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Mememan: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
oluwatoyinadeol:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz abegiii no cry too much ohhhh.. .just sleep in peace, mumu... .you lack wisdom
You, your nonentity father and oyedepo lacks wisdom
Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by jmichlins(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
oluwatoyinadeol:

I will advise you to do your research before you talk.. .70percent are not poor.. .i can tell you that and the two universities are not run on church money, because they are independent bodies in their own and there are many investment as well apart from the universities that are independent on their own, then are run with the fund that are made within the investment and not church money.. .......search for the Truth before concluding, Nigeria press can mislead you
if you are not a pastor but a hustling man like me then you have a serious problem. this man has many luxurious cars, private jet corporation and school which are from his business that are scattered across the world which name is Winners assembly. up to 70% of Nigerians are poor which his church members are part of that number. check with WHO to confirm

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by dingbang(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
Pidgin2:

Allah is not my God, I'm Christian
lol I was referring abt seuun.. not u wink

Re: God Approves Covenant University Fees & Strikes Critic With Mouth Odor - Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Miles300:
nd how do we get anointing , anyone can get it through faith.. God has no favorite my friend , we all receive from God through faith , we av been given all powers to overcome d enemy , speak to out mountains and all this is done through faith in God .. Nothin like there anointing is difference , if am believing God for anything , I belive I will get it via faith ...

How many souls have you saved? Are you comparing yourself with someone who has saved thousands by leading them to Christ. He is responsible for much more people than you are so God will give him more annionting to carry out the task he is saddled with. Do not insult such a person if you don't want God's vengeance on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC / University Of Uyo Student Dies As Reigners Bible Church Collapses (Pics) / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud