Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja (50374 Views)

Burial Photos Of Saratu Aregbesola, Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother / Governor Rauf Aregbesola's Mother Is Dead / Rauf Aregbesola Celebrates His 60th Birthday By Walking On The Streets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by dahmie2013: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Ok so what should we now do
I love dat pics! So on point.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by akins56(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
j
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by pmc01(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
dangotesmummy:
a proud one at that and a big follower of chimanda adechie cool

A proud follower of whose name you can't spell correctly? What exactly are you following?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by Burgerlomo: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
olawaleplus:
I must organise at least one 'owambe' whenever I'm in a political office...
GEJ's daughter's wedding
Buhari's...
Aregbe's ... 2nd time
...who's next?

Really? But just make sure you keep all the records of where the funds came from just in case if the EFCC knock on your door grin
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by AlphaCentauri: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
trolling
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by Holluwahsheyi(m): 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
isokay
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by dangotesmummy: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
pmc01:

A proud follower of whose name you can't spell correctly? What exactly are you following?
whatever. The point is that you get my point wink

Mr speller wink
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by dangotesmummy: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2016
dahmie2013:

I love dat pics! So on point.
abi o smiley
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by dangotesmummy: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
pmc01:

Please carry this feminist jargons away from here. Who cares? Who forced the sorry woman as you have painted her into marriage. She made a choice. Next!
why body dey pepper this one? undecided grin

Them never pay you your salary ni? tongue

Abi why you dey bark grin
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by dangotesmummy: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
I am her fan too,read all her books except a thing around your neck...Her perspective about twisting the natural order of things I disagree with absolutely!
Ok so you prefer a one sided relationship where one is the giver and the other is parasitic? Abi? wink

Please spot out the lies or exaggerations she has given wink

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by talktonase(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Ok so you prefer a one sided relationship where one is the giver and the other is parasitic? Abi? wink

Please spot out the lies or exaggerations she has given wink
Not parasitic but supportive in my view. She has not told a lie that I know of but my point is that the natural order posits that out of the loins of man was she created placing man to be more superior.This equality of a thing negates all that has been naturally created...
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by fratermathy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
The title of this thread on frontpage is not straight forward. It's kinda confusing.
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by scholes0(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
This Osinbajo of a guy is just a show spoiler...
Must he always wear this his Awo aht? Haba.... even to wear Aso Ebi cap to match the invited dignitaries , he no gree.
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by conquerour(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
oluswaggz:
stupid man wey no pay workers salary come here dy do wedding for hin pickin. when dr is nothing left for osun workers to eat. na to eat u and ur family wey dy do wedding. shioorrr no human empathy. God punish una.
Did you pay your house rent before you do that burial ceremony? Now u dey talk.
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by dangotesmummy: 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
Not parasitic but supportive in my view. She has not told a lie that I know of but my point is that the natural order posits that out of the loins of man was she created placing man to be more superior.This equality of a thing negates all that has been naturally created...
out of the loins of man?where's that coming from? The bible I suppose. Ok let's take it to be true. Because she was supposedly created from the loins of men that is why she should see marriage as the purpose of her existence?

Please enlighten me because I am not understanding grin
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
conquerour:

Did you pay your house rent before you do that burial ceremony? Now u dey talk.

Some things are better left unsaid, now read ur statement again n tell me if u av goofed or not.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by olaasiwaju: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
Olowo se ore olowo, recession no even show for una side at all see them putting on white Agbada's. Their is GOD ooo...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by talktonase(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
dangotesmummy:
out of the loins of man?where's that coming from? The bible I suppose. Ok let's take it to be true. Because she was supposedly created from the loins of men that is why she should see marriage as the purpose of her existence?

Please enlighten me because I am not understanding grin
Please am I conversing with a big bang theory believer?
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by kinibigdeal(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
Governor Aregbesola look alike son wed Osibanjo wife
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by ArabMopol(m): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
Professor OSIBANDE always look lost.... TUFIAKWA
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by dangotesmummy: 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
Please am I conversing with a big bang theory believer?
focus, don't digress wink

My school of thought and religious idiosyncrasies is irrelevant here wink
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by aresa: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2016
Beautiful wedding and lovely couple...

Love the purple and white ensemble...

Happy married life...
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by talktonase(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
dangotesmummy:
focus, don't digress wink

My school of thought and religious idiosyncrasies is irrelevant here wink
I ain't digressing! If I go religious on your AssS you may not be able to handle me... tongue
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by dangotesmummy: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
I ain't digressing! If I go religious on your AssS you may not be able to handle me... tongue
grin

Try ME wink

I dare you cool
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by talktonase(m): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
dangotesmummy:
grin

Try ME wink

I dare you cool
make we continue this convo tomorrow, the holy spirit will minister to you better.my thumbs and eyes are tired while my stomach is hungry... tongue
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by dangotesmummy: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin
talktonase:
make we continue this convo tomorrow, the holy spirit will minister to you better.my thumbs and eyes are tired while my stomach is hungry... tongue
what a convenient way to take off grin

Very smart of you I must say grin

Oya go and iron your cloth down ahead of church tomorrow grin
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2016
Awon ti ACN connection. Where is Asiwaju
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by buffalowings: 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
Osogbo weed chief distributor

Half salary governor

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by Adedebar(m): 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
alrite
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by oladiti3: 2:28am On Nov 06, 2016
i dont think it will be better for u ad u son u did wedding right instead of u 2 use dat money to pay workers salary folishman god will punish u and ur family. many peple ar deir suryin in osun state
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by mikolo80: 2:54am On Nov 06, 2016
dangotesmummy:
Ok so what should we now do
meanwhile dis mumu de her husband house o. Na wa o. Illuminati is working hard
Re: Photos From Rauf Aregbesola's Son's Wedding In Abuja by Saintabey: 5:39am On Nov 06, 2016
Where is father of them all? Bola Ahmed Tinubu. #ILoveHisSilence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC To Release Documentary On Alleged Gay Sex In Aso Rock / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.