Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) (1007 Views)

“Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / He Must Be 1st Class Graduate - Nigerian Lady Lists Qualities Husband Must Have / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by tyokunbo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/11/05/my-husband-must-be-punished-for-trying-to-kill-me-vows-bedridden-woman/

You may not know the lady, Ivie Edobor, but she was almost killed by her estranged husband not long ago. She had been separated from him for two years, living with her children in her own home. She left him because of years of domestic violence and extreme abuse. The man continued to threaten her all these years.

A few months ago, he came to her house and used heavy rod to beat her. He beat her so badly that he broke her bones in many parts of her body, including her femur. She passed out and lay there for dead. Miracle occurred. Ivie regained consciousness, but in an impossible state to rise. She was taken to the hospital where she received treatment and started a very long and difficult recovery process. She can’t walk, can’t move around, due to the terrible pains in her body. The police arrested the husband and charged him with assault, rather than attempted murder. She is determined that he should be punished. A Facebook user shared her experiences yesterday.

Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by tyokunbo(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
It is a terrible situation in the country. Romance has gone out of the window and beasts have taken over the field. No one knows how Ivie Edobor’s case will end. Will she walk again? Will her husband be punished, in this story of romance gone sore? The coming weeks and months will tell.

Cc Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, Ishilove

Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/11/05/my-husband-must-be-punished-for-trying-to-kill-me-vows-bedridden-woman/
Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by AndreRose(f): 5:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
why in the world would some men be so abusive. this is getting too much.

instead of channelling his energy into building up a good home.
Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by talktonase(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
AndreRose:
why in the world would some men be so abusive. this is getting too much.

instead of channelling his energy into building up a good home.
Recession,frustration and desperation has made the heart of man wicked in recent times.
Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
If she send men to go beat him up now, people will say na bad wife
Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
More scenarios to Elucidate on This Phrase... ''Marriage isn't all Roses and unicorns.'

gringrin
Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
More scenarios to Elucidate on This Phrase... ''Marriage isn't all Roses and unicorns.'

gringrin
Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by AndreRose(f): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
Recession,frustration and desperation has made the heart of man wicked in recent times.
don't you think counselling is the best when things get hard this way instead of doing something you might regret
Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

More scenarios to Elucidate on This Phrase...
''Marriage isn't all Roses and unicorns.'

gringrin
Of course is true, but others in marriages are having it all good, so it depends on the spouse.
Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by talktonase(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
AndreRose:

don't you think counselling is the best when things get hard this way instead of doing something you might regret
Counselling ke In this part of the world.The best a person can get is speaking to a pastor, man of God or evangelist.This are part the reasons we are defined as a 3rd world country!
Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by kinggogo: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
Sm men r big cowards ah swear
Re: ‘my Husband Must Be Punished For Trying To Kill Me‘- Vows Bedridden Woman (PICS) by AndreRose(f): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
talktonase:
Counselling ke In this part of the world.The best a person can get is speaking to a pastor, man of God or evangelist.This are part the reasons we are defined as a 3rd world country!
okay.

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful WeddingPics Of Former VP Sambo Son with Shagari's Granddaughter. / . / Romantic Portrait Paintings By Nigerian Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.