Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (60083 Views)

Real Men Prefer Breast To Ass - Nigerian Slay Queen Says (Photos) / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by dainformant(m): 8:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
A Nigerian lady has revealed what her future partner has to do before being allowed to marry her. According to Angela Nwosu, a sex therapist who claims to be Anaedo priestess, her husband will need to bathe in a river for three days for spiritual fortification and also to prevent cheating of any kind due to bond involved and also the repercussion.

Below is what she shared online.

My future husband must bathe in the river for three days, for spiritual purification, before he will be qualified and allowed to marry me. There are still other rituals that will be performed but the river is the first port of call... agreeing to do this, means denouncing a whole lot of things.

You will be forever bound to me on a deeper level, you will never cheat, if you cheat on me, even by mistake, you will die. You will never get so angry to the extent of laying your hands on me, if you touch me violently, the gods will take drastic action on you, and no matter how much I love you and forgive you, the gods will surely give you equal pains... go and ask the random guys that did as little as slapping me in the past, they will gist you.

I know you will definitely see this as a joke, as usual, but my duty is to spread it and pass the message across, so you know what's up, don't say I didn't warn you. That aside, I won't begin to mention the immeasurable blessings and favour that awaits you, after you marry an Anaedo priestess and the voice of Amadioha. You don't know what you don't know, until you know, ighotago?

Until then, remain strong, I love you already sef Udo!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/my-future-husband-must-bath-in-the-river-for-3-days-nigerian-lady-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by EngrMcDon(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Chukwu nalu gi ike

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wetin this one dey talk abeg

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by scribble: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
So random guys have been slapping this one

Maybe they slapped the sense out of her brain

Perhaps another slap will reset it

244 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by olatunjithomas(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Now this one weak me. cry cry cry cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
No problem at all...You go just tey for house well well

Well, as for me nah until.... grin

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by IdeyFindWife: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mammy Water

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Pierohandsome: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
This post has granted her another license to stay longer in her father's house.

Priestess, may u live long in ur father's house!!!

191 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bros lefulefu come and see the mami water type of lady you were talking about earlier today. cheesy

This wan no come too fine sha cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Headlesschicken(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin Emeka come n c mami wata,tufiakwa.... B! tch x ugly as phuck....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
I like this lady wink

18 Likes

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by IdeyFindWife: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
To marry you, i have to enter water to get introduced to all your mammy-water, pappy-water, aunty-water & granny-water relatives of the spirit world, kwa?because of which kain love? You pple wee now use native-soap to exchange my destiny?

Come sef, why you been dey attract guys wey dey slap you since all these while? Shey, you be trouble-magnet abi you be Cee-C? The way I go chop your entire Tilapia family, ehn, no be here.

Am not surprised, anytime I done dey see:
Sex (therapist or not) + Too Much Water =
Na Destiny Snatching Tinz (Underwater YahooPlus)

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Jesse01:
I like this lady wink
he he grin she go just turn to mammy water carry u go grin,but her face thou ugly lee lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by highpriestess: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
lol,mmuo mmiri.

1 Like

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by mikejj(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy. ewooooooo lefulefu coman c suntin....who will marry diswan..eyes of the gods
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Looks like a Nollywood up and coming seeking attention.

If I'm wrong, I wish her future husband goodluck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by CarlosTheJackal: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nobody cares rather we are happy that you will be the 3456th Anaedo priestess without a husband

12 Likes

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by MissRaine69(f): 10:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
So it’s safe to say she will remain single for a very very long time.

Or maybe forever.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Timagex(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
angry angry
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by hollah123: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian lady has revealed what her future partner has to do before being allowed to marry her. According to Angela Nwosu, a sex therapist who claims to be Anaedo priestess, her husband will need to bathe in a river for three days for spiritual fortification and also to prevent cheating of any kind due to bond involved and also the repercussion.

Below is what she shared online.

My future husband must bathe in the river for three days, for spiritual purification, before he will be qualified and allowed to marry me. There are still other rituals that will be performed but the river is the first port of call... agreeing to do this, means denouncing a whole lot of things.

You will be forever bound to me on a deeper level, you will never cheat, if you cheat on me, even by mistake, you will die. You will never get so angry to the extent of laying your hands on me, if you touch me violently, the gods will take drastic action on you, and no matter how much I love you and forgive you, the gods will surely give you equal pains... go and ask the random guys that did as little as slapping me in the past, they will gist you.

I know you will definitely see this as a joke, as usual, but my duty is to spread it and pass the message across, so you know what's up, don't say I didn't warn you. That aside, I won't begin to mention the immeasurable blessings and favour that awaits you, after you marry an Anaedo priestess and the voice of Amadioha. You don't know what you don't know, until you know, ighotago?

Until then, remain strong, I love you already sef Udo!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/my-future-husband-must-bath-in-the-river-for-3-days-nigerian-lady-photos.html
abeg who get that Mr ibu meme "Abeg Carry your wahala dey go "

2 Likes

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by omoadeleye(m): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
you dont even worth it self

1 Like

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by holluwai(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oh my word

Water I no fit follow this drink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Chukwu nalu gi ike
Bros.I beg tell.me for English

2 Likes

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by bennyrazz: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
and so many of them are in town doing ashawo business and some guys will be chuking their thing into their Kitty cat?? see how destinies are sold off o ma se o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
I can't imagine how some girls belittle themselves this way...
Men pls, let us cooperate, let no man propose to her ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by akeentech(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by FUCKU: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
I know the girl. she is a comedienne. She wasn't serious with that post though.

2 Likes

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
dat is if you get married na... Who wants to marry mami water ?

8 Likes

Re: 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Edaakun! wetin consign me now... undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. / Lady Leaves Suicide Note As Her Boyfriend Ikenna Eze From Imo Dumps Her (Photos) / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.