Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) (35189 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
Confirm heart attack for some people
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by zurine(f): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2016
agile man
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by BAMSRAY(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
nice one kukah......may God strenthen u more....if we have you 3 in nigeria any other case is settle.....long.life.kukah.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by omonnakoda: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
mazimee:
I don't take clergy men that mingle with politicians seriously sad
Do you take Jesus seriously
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
See OBJ mouth grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
zanebaddo:
I'm Sick and tired of being Sick and tired.
go die now

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by ChiefCommander(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
Confusing caption! Sounded like they rode together on the same horse
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:
go die now
fucck u bro
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by oluwafemi113(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Obj

My

Man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
zanebaddo:
fucck u bro
grin grin grin grin grin e pain am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:
grin grin grin grin grin e pain am grin grin grin
fucck u bro
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by giles14(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:
This Kukah of a man. His mission is not yet clear undecided
because he is not a Protestant clergy. hypocrisies.

in osho babas voice. go and ...
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
zanebaddo:
fucck u bro
e pain am well well

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by zabadii(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Mjuliet:
Former President Olusegun Obsanjo Mathew Aremu Okikiola Obasanjo and Rev Kukah on a horseback at the Durbar today.

http://www.fastdatashare.com/2016/11/photos-former-president-olusegun.html?m=1
this 2 characters are sellouts

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by zanebaddo(m): 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
IYANGBALI:
e pain am well well
fucck u bro
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
zanebaddo:
fucck u bro
e pain am ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by rabex123(m): 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2016
Yinkatolu:
i pity them. horse wey never chop
Those horses feed better than u do..
Fact..
Next time if you font know something just shut up

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by SirShymexx: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
This gorilla is still alive, no? grin

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by sylva1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
I hope Matthew Kukah remembers he is still a Catholic Bishop!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 10:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
zanebaddo:

Abeg no die ooh. We still need you for nairaland. grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
zanebaddo:
what are ya fannie lou hamer ?

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by yedidiah(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kukah, one of God's great gift to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by Yinkatolu: 11:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
rabex123:

Those horses feed better than u do..
Fact..
Next time if you font know something just shut up
Oh you are the one employed to feed them. I can see you're very proud of a job well done.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by lexymania(m): 11:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
I believe in a United Nigeria. The present state of the country have exposed our weaknesses as humans and we begin to question what our fore-fathers have labored for. We can't afford to allow this country divide. We (hausa, Igbo, yoruba and other tribes) are all the same. Please, let's join hands to make it better.

America will not protect our unity (Remember, they predicted Nigeria's breakup to be in 2015 and here we are, saved by His Grace)

Other developed countries will not save us from dividing (they also have their problems too)

Nigerians are scattered all over the world and we have the best brains in the whole universe.. No doubt

Ask me..
Who built the super computer?
Who's Queen Elizabeth's personal physician?
Let's stop there for a while....

Now, the answer...

We have all it takes (manpower, brains, natural endowments) to be the best economy in the world...

So what is our problem?

You have your views and I have mine...

Let's unite and fix Nigeria because we are all stakeholders

******For those who believed in this dream*******

There is an online forum that is currently in her developmental stage.... This forum needs volunteer like you to help her reach out to the government. We are in search of Web developers, IT Security personnels, Creative Writers, Motivators, Experienced Entrepreneurs, Political Analysts, Human Right Activists, Journalists, Graphic designers, Cartoonists and Others (** if you love this country, you believe in her unity and you have something to offer to help her)...

Together, we can achieve more...

Please, Join Us if you love Nigeria

Nigeria Belongs to All of Us, Let's Save her from Economy stagnation, Dependency, Division, War and Destruction!

To join this group of Volunteers,
Kindly send a whatapp message to +234 703 423 1333 or +234 814 717 5118

#TeamOneNigeria
#GodBlessNigeria
#AwakeNaija
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
The Reverend in the midst of Enemies , I pity this man,
Anything can happen to an "Infidel" amidst that crowd.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by Moganajoe: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
ReubenE:
really??
which one do u take serious, the one that throw bomb??
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Nice one there.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by juman(m): 12:51am On Nov 06, 2016
Nonsense. He is nobody. Destroyer of nigeria.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by justjify(m): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2016
zanebaddo:
My guy cool

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 2:14am On Nov 06, 2016
Obasanjo holding spear in assault position as if it's a pen!

Ebora Owu, òkò kii se gègé ìkòwé ooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Tinubu Told Senators, Rep Members In Lagos Meeting / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War / Top 10 Popular Nigerian Lies With Enormous Staying Power By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.