Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (87779 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by pheliciti: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
zionx:
cry sad so sad. Rest in Peace Sir. May God comfort the wife and family. It is not easy. Ive not gotten over mine that happened few months ago. I still feel the hurt every moment. He sacrificed his life for the peace of the Land. May the Lord let his peace reign in our land.

Thanks for the sacrifice Sir. And to all fallen HEROs Including my Husband, YOU ALL SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. So many young widows and fatherless children courtesy of Boko Haram

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends"

"It doesnt take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a HERO to be one of those men who goes into battle"

cry sad
God will comfort you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Paulscholari(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
The word of God must be fulfill it says "he that live by the sword dies by it" when peter wanted to defend Jesus with the sword the Lord rebuked him because he doesnt want that line of death for him. May the Lord keeps the commander in perfect peace, Amen.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by lekan3531(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
I can't hold my tears....miss u hero
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by onatisi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
The truth is until we get the right political leadership ,this boko haram problem will continue . Even if boko haram is eliminated,another group will emerge . The problem with Nigeria is foundational and it needs to be addressed first. Are we truly one ?

4 Likes

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rest In Peace Gallant One. It is an Honour To Have Someone Like You Make The Ultimate Sacrifice To Keep Us Safe.

SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by back2sender: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
idensko:
Such a young fellow.

In as much as am a confirmed opposition to the ruling party

I feel pained when innocent, promising and young Men die for this useless country

Being led by a bunch of miscreants that calls themselves APC
PDP LEAD US TO THIS. JONATHAN AND SAMBORIBOBO DASUKIGATE SHARED THE MONEY TO PROSECUTE THE WARS TO PDP POLITICIANS AND MILITANTS BECAUSE HE WATER TO WIN AT ALL COST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by back2sender: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=BenBruce4Presdt post=50809733][s][/s]

I don't interact with smokers.. Go lit something.. [/quote
] See the the 5%children of hate from indo-fuckin-nesia republic of ugandan and thier fedora cap republic brothers. Useless tribes full of hate shit

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Ugosample(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
deliveryboy:

So pathetic, I'm feeling sorry for the next generation of Igbos, they seem to have lost focus and are concentrating on trivial things, Igbos I know have always been focused on great things, the new guys spend most of their time online arguing and playing the victim card all over the internet. I just hope in the long term Igbos would not be like African Americans who forgot to add value to themselves but always coming to claim victims of racism

Not all Igbo people are like these misguided bitter ones.
At least I am not like that, and many Igbo people i know are not like that too

4 Likes

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
nwaanambra1:
that bokoharam attack was carried out purposely to kill col Ali.

he was the target! and from the look of things, i can guess that those released bokoharam leaders are the perpetrators of the act bc they where arrested by col. ali.

Government should stop further negotiations with bokoharam but rather declare an all out war with the terrorists and those involved in the negotiations on their behalf!

col ali's murder is a big plus to the terrorist and a heavy loss to the Nigerian army no matter how many of the terrorists that was killed during the attack!

the army should deploy all means to avenge the death of this gallant young officer!

this col's death really pained me so much!
yhu not d only one pained by dis great....He pain me die. .. I guess his dad also died in active service
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=back2sender post=50809925][/quote]

Smoking is freaking dangerous to your health... Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by seguntijan(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
When some people have given up on this country, somebody still deem it for to sacrifice his own for our dear Nation.

RIP to Lt. Col Muhammad Abu Ali who died while repelling the Boko Haram Insurgents

3 Likes

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by buffalowings: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Fuuuuuuuuuck angry

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
[s]
hamzeiy:

bloody coward. actions is said to speak louder than voice. declare secession and let settle the scores once and for all otherwise as i said earlier *SHUT THE Bleep UP*
[/s]

Once you are done with Boko you created then we can talk..
I don't blame you, I understand what hunger could do to a man's brain..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
idensko:
Such a young fellow.

I feel pained when innocent, promising and young Men die for this useless country

ur pdp couldnt do any ting to boko haram for six years
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Fostercat(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
nwaanambra1:
that bokoharam attack was carried out purposely to kill col Ali.

he was the target! and from the look of things, i can guess that those released bokoharam leaders are the perpetrators of the act bc they where arrested by col. ali.

Government should stop further negotiations with bokoharam but rather declare an all out war with the terrorists and those involved in the negotiations on their behalf!

col ali's murder is a big plus to the terrorist and a heavy loss to the Nigerian army no matter how many of the terrorists that was killed during the attack!

the army should deploy all means to avenge the death of this gallant young officer!

this col's death really pained me so much!

I feel so much pain too. I keep coming back to read this thread,and each time I read over ,the pain in my heart increases.

I read about about his unslaught in the fight against BH and his promotion. I was so happy then.

The Army must do something drastically to clear out moles among the team.I am also conviced he was the main target.

Rest in peace Combantant!
You paid a supreme price with your life.You are indeed our hero.

We love you. . embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by ayosmiles(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
TruthisGOD:
I don't know why you guys are dumb. Bokoharam is an ideology that is imbibe in their religion. Have you guys ever asked where their members are coming from? They no dey finish? Their ideology is common among northerners, they want sharia law including the president. Give them sharia law, bokoharam assult will stop. As along as sharia is their ideology, there will continue to be saboteurs among the millitary which is mostly populated by muslim and also willing people for bokoharam to recruit.

I laugh at your stupidity. So if there is sharia law in the north, savages wont attack in the south? Is there sharia law in enugu where fulani herdsmen murdered them like chickens and all the governor did waa cry and pray. I pity igbos, always focus on the wrong things.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by TruthisGOD: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ugosample:

Speak for yourself. You're not wiser than people with a common ideology
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by gemale(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
OkoYibo:

After reading dis post n seeing the pic, I just weak.

Pls, is there something like a special fund for the families of deceased officers killed by BH where people can donate.
I second ds idea. Abeg is it available 4 we d pple 2 try in our small way 2 show gratitude 4 ds debt we can't repay? I'm nt tlkn abt d 1 dt we wld donate money 4 d welfare of D dependents of these fallen heroes & some corrupt elements in d military lyk COAS burutai wld open their accursed mouths & swallow d money. Let d next of kin demselves b d executors of D funds.

2 Likes

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by deliveryboy: 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ugosample:

Thank you very much my brother, I grew up among Igbos, I also served in the Abia state, I've met and seen many successful and focused Igbos, whose successes goes beyond this country, believe me it takes one brave heart to accomplish what Igbos worldwide have achieved, it takes focus and an enduring courage to do so too, today, I see more young people drifting away from the Ideals of true Igbos, victim mentality have taken over, strong sense of entitlement in the sharp rise. We all have to drop this small mindedness and embrace the realities of today to make our tomorrow better. I watch the Chinese CCTV channel and wonder why our youths cannot borrow a leaf from their Chinese counterparts rather than blame someone else for their woes. When there's nobody to blame they put it all on spirits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by TruthisGOD: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
ayosmiles:

I laugh at your stupidity. So if there is sharia law in the north, savages wont attack in the south? Is there sharia law in enugu where fulani herdsmen murdered them like chickens and all the governor did waa cry and pray. I pity igbos, always focus on the wrong things.
You read without comprehension. You should have picked the solution that is hidden in my epistle. The solution to the problem is that the components that make up Nigeria should go their separate ways. Bokoharam is an ideology that you can't defeat. The other day I read that the peperators of that Imo state woman that was beheaded in Kano have all been freed. Just like the captured bokoharam leaders were all released. And you're not wondering why? Foooooooools!!!

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by buJu234: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
come oo;##

i see this as a set up oo..

i tot that a Lt.col is a very senior position in the army? if yes then how come he doesnt have over 50 soldiers with him when the attack took place?

or am i missing something?

am beginning to think all over the world dat the powerful people always have a way of messing up the masses for their own gain.

from the global economic crash cause by big bankers plus IMF to US-bush 9/11 terrorist killings to Moscow-Putin apartment bombing in order for putin to come into power etc.

the masses always suffer why?
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Ugosample(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Speak for yourself. You're not wiser than people with a common ideology

Okay, I have heard you.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Ijaya123: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
idensko:
Such a young fellow.

If your party of killers called PDP have done the needful to bring an end to this menace of these Boko haram insurgents, that young man would still be alive.

But PDP, the party of murderers founded Boko haram, sponsored it and even enriched themselves from the whole operations while innocent lives were been lost.

May God strike all those behind BH with I curable disease.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by TruthisGOD: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
deliveryboy:

Thank you very much my brother, I grew up among Igbos, I also served in the Abia state, I've met and seen many successful and focused Igbos, whose successes goes beyond this country, believe me it takes one brave heart to accomplish what Igbos worldwide have achieved, it takes focus and an enduring courage to do so too, today, I see more young people drifting away from the Ideals of true Igbos, victim mentality have taken over, strong sense of entitlement in the sharp rise. We all have to drop this small mindedness and embrace the realities of today to make our tomorrow better. I watch the Chinese CCTV channel and wonder why our youths cannot borrow a leaf from their Chinese counterparts rather than blame someone else for their woes. When there's nobody to blame they put it all on spirits.
Chinese isn't Nigeria. They have one language, one value system and one united chinese. The don't operate dual consistution. And there is a deep sense of national consciousness. Such cannot be said of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by gemale(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
zionx:
cry sad so sad. Rest in Peace Sir. May God comfort the wife and family. It is not easy. Ive not gotten over mine that happened few months ago. I still feel the hurt every moment. He sacrificed his life for the peace of the Land. May the Lord let his peace reign in our land.

Thanks for the sacrifice Sir. And to all fallen HEROs Including my Husband, YOU ALL SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. So many young widows and fatherless children courtesy of Boko Haram

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends"

"It doesnt take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a HERO to be one of those men who goes into battle"

cry sad
Madam. It is an honour 2 make d acquaintance of a family member of 1 of our fallen heroes. May God almighty grant u & ur family d strength 2 bear ds painful loss. Pls is d army sufficiently looking after ur welfare?

3 Likes

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by EreluY(f): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
juman:
The country turned to ghost of itself.

This is another nigeria.

nigeria we never thought of.
Sabotage of few people, plundering and deliberate destruction of the country.

[size=16pt]You nicely summed up the status quo. Yet, rather than face up to the reality, many Nigerians are day-dreaming about the status quo. Without a thorough diagnosis of an illness, it's simply not possible to provide a cure.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by misterawo: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
He died for a useless country. He will soon be forgotten. Nigeria is not worth dying for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.