Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (87781 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Blissbrain(m): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
So painful embarassed my cousin Bro was also a victim, he died in this recent attack. Rest well gallant soldier.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
OkoYibo:

I am very much pained by the death of this man simply for one reason: he inspired courage, hope, resillience and bravery in his men. Looking at the Armed Forces, this is an extremely rare trait that a lot of even the senior Generals, Marshals and Admirals lack.

I just hope his officers and men can pick themselves and turn their sorrow into anger and use it to pour hellfire on the terrorists.

One more thing, I don't believe this hero was killed by the terrorists. There are fifth-columnists in the Army who betrayed him.

Hmmmmmm

God is alife
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by vankaid: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Forget this old rants..

Why don't you also say, because Igbos own the world they should continue to enjoy the rotten egg being fed to them by this dead nation..

I don't have anything personal with the dead soldier , the same way I don't give a hutt that he died...

Nigeria Army is also guilty of atrocious acts against me and he is a member of NA..
Anything that made them die is of no concern to me..
You all cheered them when the killed innocent protesters just because they were Igbos and expect me to understand one Nigeria simply because you all over the years think Igbos are fools..

He died, he died.. I don't bloody care!

Note; Pls suck-up ur sermon of what Igbos stand to loose if the contraption contracts completely..
Igbos have lost much more being here..

NOTHING CAN BE COMPARED.. NOTHING!!!
If you expect sympathy from people who hurt you by dancing on the grave of their dead comrade then you will only get more hatred.
This is not what Igbo is or stand for.
It is miscreants and mildly learned Igbo folks like you that pass half truths, mere conjectures and lies about other tribes to illiterate ones back home and the hate keep growing. The soldiers that killed Ipob guys can also kill their mothers if they are instructed to do so so the blame goes to whoever gives the orders and certainly that is not this dead lt. Colonel.
In our villages in Igboland no one will allow you to intimidate an Hausa or Yoruba man because he is not Igbo. Likewise while serving in Nasarawa State, a village leader almost ostracized a thug for ganging up with his friends for during to come to my residence at night to threaten me. Things are not just black or white as you guys paint it in Nigeria.
Sure there is hatred from across tribes but only few unlettered and less traveled guys practice it.
It is only here in nairaland that jobless bigots from across Nigeria sees enough privacy to air their bigotry.
The OP (if that is him in military attires) himself looks like an Igbo folk and that will tell you alot of things and assuming the Lt. Col is still alive and you say all this your nonsense in his face, he wont mind shooting you because friendship comes first before tribe or race.

Is there a systemic marginalization of Igbos in Nigerian Government? I believe so.
Is biafra the solution? I dont believe so. Why?

Biafra experience wont be different from the current Nigeria experience because nepotism, tribalism (yea!) and corruption will not just vanish because of re-demarcation of borders and someone will start feeding someone else with the same rotten egg you just complained about.

Is Nnamdi kanu an Igbo leader? Hell No!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by agrovick(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP gallant soldier, may young family find succor in your absence
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by citizenjuwon(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
progress69:
In remembrance of other gallant Soldiers and Officers who have lost their life to this War; using sergeant Lepa(nick name) as a point of contact;

Sergeant Ahmed Adigun, we call him Bombardier Lepa befre he got promoted to the rank of sergeant from a bombardier while fighting BH. A very nice Armed Forces Special Force. (AFSF). Came back to his unit on military pass to do his Next of Kin documentation like he knew that was going to be the last time to ever set eyes on Miniscent his wife and Sonia his beautiful little daughter.

I miss our chats and your updates on BH war. A week before you left us, i remember and i quote your words, i asked this BH nor dey finish and you said
I tire, i don kill tire, we don kill tire, weather dem spirit dey resurrect we nor even know, but this time we dey advance go sambisa, i go kill dem body and dem spirit join. and we laughed about it. I was like e don do make dem change una abeg, but offcourse you were in the special forces and we knew that was not possible for now.
You called the day after and said i just come Maiduguru, i dey town, i dey go back tomorrow, we wan advance, so i just call to hear your voice. And that was the last time we ever spoke cry cry

I miss you dearly. Mimi and Sonia your little baby, they miss you like crazy. Your unborn child too...Gosh!!!!!!
We cried for Lance Corporal Amos Ariyo aka small soldier who died in an accident on duty, never knew you were leaving soon too.

Special S/O to Dan,Isaac,Paul,Buka,Sammy,Ramnab,Abu, and others, also S/O to the officers, Oga Kwala,Oga Waks,Oga Abubakar, Oga Mustapha, Oga John and every other one not mentioned. May Almighty God continue to protect you from enemy fire.
Gbem Gbem Gorilla, Do good to only Good people!!!!!!!!!!!

Please did this soldier (Ahmed Adigun) ever served in ogun state nysc Camp? He looks like one of our instructor that year.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Bimpe29: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Allahumo Igh Firi Llahu War' Hamhu.
Truth and justice may be late on their way, but they never fail to come.
Boko Haram terrorists and their facilitators shall cry and grief at last.
#fact

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by rasco2000me: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:
Another one bites the dust cry

This is so sad.
govt should pls investigate,he could hv been killed by mmembers of boko haram in nigeria army
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
Gifted4anna:

His last words:
Be alert and stay alive for I don't want any of my soldiers to get injured or lose his life, if some1 should go down let that person be me.
Did he really say that? Chai, this is surely the death of another Thomas Sankara. Lord have mercy. I know, a lot of people know and he himself knew who the real killers are. Not he that points a gun kill but he who points a finger and guns don't kill people but people do. Rest well Signor.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by onatisi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
It seems ppl dont know the implications of this man death. From all reports and commentaries it is easy to deduce that he was a unique officer .but the problem is that the army gets depleted as this war continues many many fine young officers are been killed daily,it will get to a point they battle front will have very few active young officers. Ironically the ranks and file of bh keeps increasing due to government release of their top commanders and dangerous leaders. Their release just 3 weeks ago has cumulated to the death of a fine officer ,who knows what these released bh commanders will plan next?

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by gidjah(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Most of their attacks were wel coordinated,from the family of trainedsoldiers (and been trained myself)I can authoritatively tell you that that there are still moles within.my elder brother Col Salisu was roasted alive in his APC in bama. It was at a tip off.my younger brother has been on MIA since November last year.Been praying and fasting for his body and soul evrr since I got that news
nwaanambra1 po.Dad was a combatant Captain in the NA
,he came back sound from Liberia way back.God bless the dead.Victory Comes from God alone.=50798629:

that bokoharam attack was carried out purposely to kill col Ali.

he was the target! and from the look of things, i can guess that those released bokoharam leaders are the perpetrators of the act bc they where arrested by col. ali.

Government should stop further negotiations with bokoharam but rather declare an all out war with the terrorists and those involved in the negotiations on their behalf!

col ali's murder is a big plus to the terrorist and a heavy loss to the Nigerian army no matter how many of the terrorists that was killed during the attack!

the army should deploy all means to avenge the death of this gallant young officer!

this col's death really pained me so much!
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by vickylincon(m): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
onatisi:

This isn't a issue of pdp or apc matter . Apc is the one turning it into a political propaganda game.
The issue is Nigeria is at war, secondly is the issue of salaries and allowances not been paid on time,many soldiers have been complaining about this for years,thirdly is the issue of obsolete weapons and equipments which needs to be addressed and lastly is the issue of morale. Now the government in power now complained and campaigned against the last government that it failed in all these areas and that they can do better ,now they are there and the same problems still persists. Whose fault? Wailers ? NO
This officer has been at the battle front for 4 years and had requested to be rotated but was refused by the army,there are even reports that he was beginning to have hearing problems and requested to leave for medical attention but was denied . Whose fault?wailers ?
honestly, I agree with you. You said the mind of most Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by freshbear(m): 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
nwaanambra1:

ordinarily i don't reply quotes- but i just have this deep urge to give u a reply.

first, col Ali and the other soldier you saw on this topic are 'deep' professional soldiers called "special forces" they don't have time for civilians, in fact they are always at the war front - i mean always! sometimes they are given only two weeks leave once in six months to go see their families and after that two weeks they are back at the war front.

they are deployed only where the heat is really hot! in fact these guys are sooo trained that when they leave war front they dress fully in civilian attire and even if you tell him 'waka' he wouldn't even reply you cause he value every free time he has - so no time for a civilian like u.

the truth is, NO SOLDIER WHO HAS BEEN TO THE WAR FRONT HAS TIME TO FROG JUMP ANY CIVILIAN. the soldiers you see doing gra-gra in the streets are those who has not witnessed any real fire in the front line.

as for col ali, he has never been to the east even on visit talk less of being deployed to the east. in fact, if 40% of Nigerian soldiers are as brave and gentle and humane as col ali, then the Nigerian army would av been among the top 10 best army in the world.

As for the misled ipob youths that where mascaraed, it is really sad - but the fact is, no one gave nnamdi kanu the right to speak nor represent the igbo nation - therefore he deserves to pay heavily for the death of those poor misguided youths.

meanwhile, while u r fighting for biafra, you should remember that ndi igbo owns 48% of properties and investments in Abuja and Lagos, 30% of properties and investments in Kano and Kaduna, 25% of properties and investments in the middle belt, 23% of properties and investment in the south and 17% of properties and investments in the far north. by estimate, we own 56% of properties and investments in the entire Nigeria - in other words, we are supposed to be the major agitators of one Nigeria or we will end up great losers in life!

and for the misguided ones like you, i will advice you to go do something useful with your life - the day we will desire to leave the contraption called Nigeria, i dont think we will contract the likes of kanu to speak on our behalf.

meanwhile, visit this topic and after going thru it, come back here and tender a public apology to the departed real hero of our time!

https://www.nairaland.com/3448366/profile-colonel-muhammad-ali-killed

remain blessed.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by gidjah(m): 5:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
I feel the same way you do ma'am, been a son of a military captain way back And from the families of all round combatants, May the Labour of our past heroes never be in vain,I empathise with you ma'am, only people like you and I who have lots of loved ones in the war front understands what the digs are.my younger bro has been on MIA since Nov 19th last year after a serious attack on his convoy, lost my elder brother (colonel )2yrs ago too, really been Up and challenging for me coming from the families of military men,but alas,that's what they've signed we must encourage them and keep encouraging them,the military has greatly bee n compromised , the sentiments of the northern leaders for this BH has thrived so so high.but Victory comes from God alone. ,
zionx:
cry sad so sad. Rest in Peace Sir. May God comfort the wife and family. It is not easy. Ive not gotten over mine that happened few months ago. I still feel the hurt every moment. He sacrificed his life for the peace of the Land. May the Lord let his peace reign in our land.

Thanks for the sacrifice Sir. And to all fallen HEROs Including my Husband, YOU ALL SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. So many young widows and fatherless children courtesy of Boko Haram

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends"

"It doesnt take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a HERO to be one of those men who goes into battle"

cry sad

2 Likes

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by uvalued(m): 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
..rip

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by progress69: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
citizenjuwon:

Please did this soldier (Ahmed Adigun) ever served in ogun state nysc Camp? He looks like one of our instructor that year.

Yes shagamu camp. He is late. cry
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by B3sty(m): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
RIP LT COL
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by citizenjuwon(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
progress69:

Yes shagamu camp. He is late. cry

Jesus! I knew him. Kai! May his soul rest in perfect peace. cry cry
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by CioAngels(f): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
President buhari and buratai, rathar send warplanes to bornu to defend our young soldiers from heartless boko haram, instead they decide to send 4warships and 2300 soldiers to Niger delta to Save you peoples ATM. What a shame.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by progress69: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Boyooosa:

Sorry bro, to ask this irrelevant question, this Ahmed Adigun hailed and brought up from where pls? hope not from Ib? Sorry to bother you.... pls.

Edo state cant really say if he was in IB.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by fxskye: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
citizenjuwon:

Jesus! I knew him. Kai! May his soul rest in perfect peace. cry cry

So from your previous relationship with him then to What u ve read/heard now, can you tell us more about him?
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
vankaid:

If you expect sympathy from people who hurt you by dancing on the grave of their dead comrade then you will only get more hatred.
It is miscreants and mildly learned Igbo folks like you that pass half truths, mere conjectures and lies about other tribes to illiterate ones back home and the hate keep growing. The soldiers that killed Ipob guys can also kill their mothers if they are instructed to do sowere lpso the blame goes to whoever gives the orders and certainly that is not this dead lt. Colonel.
In our villages in Igboland no one will allow you to intimidate an Hausa or Yoruba man because he is not Igbo. Likewise while serving in Nasarawa State, a village leader almost ostracized a thug for ganging up with his friends for during to come to my residence at night to threaten me. Things are not just black or white as you guys paint it in Nigeria.
Sure there is hatred from across tribes but only few unlettered and less traveled guys practice it.
It is only here in nairaland that jobless bigots from across Nigeria sees enough privacy to air their bigotry.
The OP (if that is him in military attires) himself looks like an Igbo folk and that will tell you alot of things and assuming the Lt. Col is still alive and you say all this your nonsense in his face, he wont mind shooting you because friendship comes first before tribe or race.

Is there a systemic marginalization of Igbos in Nigerian Government? I believe so.

Biafra experience wont be different from the current Nigeria experience because nepotism, tribalism (yea!) and corruption will not just vanish because of re-demarcation of borders and someone will start feeding someone else with the same rotten egg you just complained about.

Are you serious!

Stop your this nonsense ..
You think people just make decisions without reasons..

I don't care about your sentiments and I certainly don't care about any other individual or tribes' position about Igbos..

Please, Igbos aren't expecting sympathy from anyone or group in Nigeria..

This tribal cards has long been played on Igbos and until recently we started turning and toying with the same card which they have used in colonizing all govt institutions to their favor and to our detriment..

I refuse to play this cowardly game you are proposing and must at all times tell those who secretly sees me as their enemy of their intentions to avoid surprises..

The only problem here is me playing the same tribal card they have always flashed at me..

From your write up, it's obvious you are very young or you are yet to truly deepen your association with all these wicked people or best, you are one of them pretending as usual to score cheaply..

I don't need to stress myself telling you things about myself, reason I wear this tribal card close to my chest..

Please, it's not my intention to interfere with your beliefs and I advise you quit trying to be reasonable with me on issues of bigotry and tribalism as it relates to Nigeria scene..

People like you could mull over your pains and shake hands with your oppressors.. But the oppressor should never think everyone was gonna end his tyranny with the shake of hands which (cowardice) is the difference between you and I..
I respect your views but, I promise you that this country has been cooking dangerously and it will sooner or later boil out..

On Nnamdi Kanu, I'm surprised at the unwarranted mention.. What's his business here?

if you are not the miscreant, I don't see reason why you should on a faceless forum tag someone who could feed your entire village a miscreant..

Before you take this dance of shame too far digest the information below..

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by TruthisGOD: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
vankaid:

It is miscreants and mildly learned Igbo folks like you that pass half truths, mere conjectures and lies about other tribes to illiterate ones back home and the hate keep growing. The soldiers that killed Ipob guys can also kill their mothers if they are instructed to do so so the blame goes to whoever gives the orders and certainly that is not this dead lt. Colonel.

May I ask you whom do think is your Igbo leader that has your interest? That is willing to sacrifice his life for a cause? Is it these your political job hustlers? My friend swerve!
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by ylaa(f): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
capital AMEN and FIRE plus THUNDER to any officer, soldier or civilian who gave terrorists information that led to the death of this outstanding commanding infantry officer.

May his soul finds rest in the bosom of God.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Caseless: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
nwaanambra1:
that bokoharam attack was carried out purposely to kill col Ali.

he was the target! and from the look of things, i can guess that those released bokoharam leaders are the perpetrators of the act bc they where arrested by col. ali.

Government should stop further negotiations with bokoharam but rather declare an all out war with the terrorists and those involved in the negotiations on their behalf!

col ali's murder is a big plus to the terrorist and a heavy loss to the Nigerian army no matter how many of the terrorists that was killed during the attack!

the army should deploy all means to avenge the death of this gallant young officer!

this col's death really pained me so much!
na d first time wey death of soldier de pain me like say d guy b my brother.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by ylaa(f): 7:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sorry bros, I feel your pains pls accept my condolence.

uote author=Caseless post=50819719]na d first time wey death of soldier de pain me like say d guy b my brother.[/quote]
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
He died doing what he knows best. Soldiers treat civilians like poo, so i am not gonna cry for any soldier.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by felixxy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
i know the fair in complexion officer, he is a commission officer.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by vankaid: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Are you serious!

Stop your this nonsense ..
You think people just make decisions without reasons..

I don't care about your sentiments and I certainly don't care about any other individual or tribes' position about Igbos..

Please, Igbos aren't expecting sympathy from anyone or group in Nigeria..

This tribal cards has long been played on Igbos and until recently we started turning and toying with the same card which they have used in colonizing all govt institutions to their favor and to our detriment..

I refuse to play this cowardly game you are proposing and must at all times tell those who secretly sees me as their enemy of their intentions to avoid surprises..

The only problem here is me playing the same tribal card they have always flashed at me..

From your write up, it's obvious you are very young or you are yet to truly deepen your association with all these wicked people or best, you are one of them pretending as usual to score cheaply..

I don't need to stress myself telling you things about myself, reason I wear this tribal card close to my chest..

Please, it's not my intention to interfere with your beliefs and I advise you quit trying to be reasonable with me on issues of bigotry and tribalism as it relates to Nigeria scene..

People like you could mull over your pains and shake hands with your oppressors.. But the oppressor should never think everyone was gonna end his tyranny with the shake of hands which (cowardice) is the difference between you and I..
I respect your views but, I promise you that this country has been cooking dangerously and it will sooner or later boil out..

On Nnamdi Kanu, I'm surprised at the unwarranted mention.. What's his business here?

if you are not the miscreant, I don't see reason why you should on a faceless forum tag someone who could feed your entire village a miscreant..

Before you take this dance of shame too far digest the information below..

You should get a life... If I say you expect sympathy from others, that can NEVER translate to the whole of Igbo people expecting sympathy.
It is YOU I am talking about and you or any other single individual is nothing when Igbo nation is being discussed because it is something bigger than any single person.
Now when you take what non Igbo bigots spew on newspapers or what few of them do in government as their tribe's position then I can only say dp you blame them? I say that because somebody will come here and read your senseless utterances on a topic eulogizing a dead man and draw his conclusion that IGBOS are so callous because IGBO PEOPLE are desecreating a dead heroic soldiers memory.
They will be fools to draw such conclusions but so are you.
Like I said earlier I believe their is a systemic marginalization of Igbos and there are countless proofs to support that but still it is not something other families go to their families and plan how to execute. It is ridiculous to even think that is possible.
Is just like in US where I believe there is a systemic racism but do that stop black and white people from inter marrying? Did that system prevent a black president when its time wqs due?
Guy, people have more serious problems bothering them in their households to waste on planning how to hate somebody from another tribe. Only people who actually do that are people who earn their living from doing it.
Now on Kanu and Biafra, you and some of your fellow bigots brought it up and I really needed say my position on that.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by vankaid: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
TruthisGOD:
May I ask you whom do think is your Igbo leader that has your interest? That is willing to sacrifice his life for a cause? Is it these your political job hustlers? My friend swerve!
If there is any Igbo person willing to sacrifice his life for igbo cause, that person definitely not Nnnamdi Kanu. If you have any proof to support your claim, tender it.
See, I started listening to RB long before most of you guys and if you were listening to him earlier and you are objective enough you will understand that he is a man that is nothing close to most people believe he is today.
I wont start going into details because it will appear as if I also support that he is being detained illegally or some empty brained non Igbo bigots will start dancing here that Igbo people are on self destruct and it wont lend any help to the message I am trying to pass. It is simply the cluelessness of FG that shot him to the fame he is enjoying today.
But lemme remind you that there is a reason it is said that "Igbo anaghi enwe eze".
Ikemba did not take his position by himself and from nowhere make himself a "Director".
Eastern paliament actually sat and gave him that position to lead the Igbos to fight the killings across the country and after the war even with all respect his name command in Igbo land no one still regarded him as a leader. This is a man Kanu cannot untie his sandals.

Whenever people take positions on their own and start asking for "facilities" to enable them to their job, ol boy, if you are trully a full bred nwafo you should know better.
Abeg make we end that talk for here.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by nastyesco(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sorry boy...I have got acres to my name in Lagos. Recession is a word Bro. ..trust me I pray it continues for long...you really don't know some of us are profiting seriously with the situation on ground.... lest I forget to tell you... I spent months deploying high end equipment all over your mud filled region so...gini I know all about your flood ruined region but don't make me a tribal bigot. ONE NIGERIA YOH! !!
BenBruce4Presdt:
[s][/s]

Hungry rant!

1sq inch of land you don't even have as rent in 'your' Lagos..

Boy, mix corn and some grass for lunch this afternoon...I promise this recession will only be but a story to ur ear..
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by TruthisGOD: 12:37am On Nov 07, 2016
vankaid:

If there is any Igbo person willing to sacrifice his life for igbo cause, that person definitely not Nnnamdi Kanu. If you have any proof to support your claim, tender it.
See, I started listening to RB long before most of you guys and if you were listening to him earlier and you are objective enough you will understand that he is a man that is nothing close to most people believe he is today.
I wont start going into details because it will appear as if I also support that he is being detained illegally or some empty brained non Igbo bigots will start dancing here that Igbo people are on self destruct and it wont lend any help to the message I am trying to pass. It is simply the cluelessness of FG that shot him to the fame he is enjoying today.
But lemme remind you that there is a reason it is said that "Igbo anaghi enwe eze".
Ikemba did not take his position by himself and from nowhere make himself a "Director".
Eastern paliament actually sat and gave him that position to lead the Igbos to fight the killings across the country and after the war even with all respect his name command in Igbo land no one still regarded him as a leader. This is a man Kanu cannot untie his sandals.

Whenever people take positions on their own and start asking for "facilities" to enable them to their job, ol boy, if you are trully a full bred nwafo you should know better.
Abeg make we end that talk for here.
Listen, I don't know when you started listening to his sermon but I can bet you didn't start before me. You don't even know the qualities of a good leader. NK has it all, since he can attract millions of people to him, that is no small feat me friend. Even Bishop Kukah attested to that. None of Nigeria leaders today can accomplish such feat. Just be realistic, NK commands respect and FG knows. Try yours like see how far you can attract people to you
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by badrufola(m): 4:20am On Nov 07, 2016
R.I.P GALLANT SOLDIER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.