Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) (87778 Views)

Muhammad Abu Ali Cooking And Relaxing In His Home Before His Death / Soldiers Carrying Abu Ali On Their Shoulder & Hailing Him (Throwback Photo) / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by iamspack(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Forget this old rants..

Why don't you also say, because Igbos own the world they should continue to enjoy the rotten egg being fed to them by this dead nation..

I don't have anything personal with the dead soldier , the same way I don't give a hutt that he died...

Nigeria Army is also guilty of atrocious acts against me and he is a member of NA..
Anything that made them die is of no concern to me..
You all cheered them when the killed innocent protesters just because they were Igbos and expect me to understand one Nigeria simply because you all over the years think Igbos are fools..

He died, he died.. I don't bloody care!

Note; Pls suck-up ur sermon. of what Igbos stand to loose if the contraption contracts completely..
Igbos have lost much more being here..

NOTHING CAN BE COMPARED.. NOTHING!!!
. people like you are the reason why Nigeria will never move forward. the fact that there is a fake paracetamol does not mean all paracetamol tablets are fake I lost my MUM,my house,my home and my entire property becouse of Army but I still don't hate them. I wish to be there after my graduation so as to correct what I can I wish I fit put hand catch you give you slap self. MUMU

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by gemale(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Paulscholari:
The word of God must be fulfill it says "he that live by the sword dies by it" when peter wanted to defend Jesus with the sword the Lord rebuked him because he doesnt want that line of death for him. May the Lord keeps the commander in perfect peace, Amen.
Oga, kindly STFU if dnt hv anytn gud 2 say. Even d bible said dt a fool wld b thought of as wise if he closes his mouth. Somebody's father, husband, son, brother is shedding his blood a fool lyk u 2 live in relative peace & d best u can do is spew trash. Som1 is sleeping in mosquito infested forests fraught wt danger so dt u can sleep under fan on a mattress & u say ds when he falls in combat? A man lyk u is spewing anoda man's blood so dt an idiot lyk u he has neva seen or known can b free 2 read dt bible u r quoting & u r yarning dust dere. So u wnt everybody 2 fold hand in d name of xtianity so dt Bokoharam can take over ehn? I'm sure if dt happens (God forbid) it's spineless twits lyk u dt wld 1st deny dt bible u r currently quoting & even curse Jesus Christ. U r a heartless, unfeeling wretch dt isn't worth such a hefty sacrifice. C no make me provoke 4 u 2day. I just wish dere was a way we cld carry pple lyk u & dump deep within Bokoharam's enclave. I'm sure u wld come 2 ur ryt senses ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by aladex11: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sadly some MOFO's will say book haram is scam. Hope you are happy now.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Akkotto:
and buhari is releasing their top leaders

And the soldier sef when die sef na Northerner and Na Muslim. This Buhari sef? ......LOL
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by lacastre: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
I heard about ds guy from a close friend in church today.... small stature but great mind... so painful.... learnt it's a set up...if it's true,that's too poor

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
So disheartening...RIP gallant, may God Bless ur soul!
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by hotspec(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Its better u maintain ur silence rather than vomiting tribalistic comment. U can reply and insult me. What makes u better than them
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by SIRJENTLE: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
progress69:
In remembrance of other gallant Soldiers and Officers who have lost their life to this War; using sergeant Lepa(nick name) as a point of contact;

Sergeant Ahmed Adigun, we call him Bombardier Lepa befre he got promoted to the rank of sergeant from a bombardier while fighting BH. A very nice Armed Forces Special Force. (AFSF). Came back to his unit on military pass to do his Next of Kin documentation like he knew that was going to be the last time to ever set eyes on Miniscent his wife and Sonia his beautiful little daughter.

I miss our chats and your updates on BH war. A week before you left us, i remember and i quote your words, i asked this BH nor dey finish and you said
I tire, i don kill tire, we don kill tire, weather dem spirit dey resurrect we nor even know, but this time we dey advance go sambisa, i go kill dem body and dem spirit join. and we laughed about it. I was like e don do make dem change una abeg, but offcourse you were in the special forces and we knew that was not possible for now.
You called the day after and said i just come Maiduguru, i dey town, i dey go back tomorrow, we wan advance, so i just call to hear your voice. And that was the last time we ever spoke cry cry

I miss you dearly. Mimi and Sonia your little baby, they miss you like crazy. Your unborn child too...Gosh!!!!!!
We cried for Lance Corporal Amos Ariyo aka small soldier who died in an accident on duty, never knew you were leaving soon too.

Special S/O to Dan,Isaac,Paul,Buka,Sammy,Ramnab,Abu, and others, also S/O to the officers, Oga Kwala,Oga Waks,Oga Abubakar, Oga Mustapha, Oga John and every other one not mentioned. May Almighty God continue to protect you from enemy fire.
Gbem Gbem Gorilla, Do good to only Good people!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the only post that touches my hearth.
this is a cry from a brother not even a friend.
I can not control my tears. all I have to do is to join you pray for the repose of their souls.

honestly, many good souls have gone for the sake peaceful existence of we Nigerians on this self inflicted menace.

the people that caused this disaster is somewhere on vacation yl...... some others are suffering for their misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Gifted4anna(f): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
onatisi:
If this fallen soldier is as good as the military guys are saying then it is a big blow to the army. It will lower the morale of many soldiers considering the fact that this is coming after the government released top boko haram leaders in detention . Many soldiers will see this killing as a direct result of the dullard actions. I wont be surprised if soldiers stop taking boko haram soldiers as prisoners but instead kill the. Immediately

His last words:
Be alert and stay alive for I don't want any of my soldiers to get injured or lose his life, if some1 should go down let that person be me.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by IamPatriotic(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
I can't remember the last time I cried, the sight of these guy's pictures and their young and beautiful families moved me to tears, God please condone the bereaved families and punish those behind the menace of Boko haram.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by confun: 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Gifted4anna:

His last words:
Be alert and stay alive for I don't want any of my soldiers to get injured or lose his life, if some1 should go down let that person be me.
ahhh....I weep..... obviously ds man is special, most comments shows he is a good man.. may God comfort his wife and daughter o, ds is so so sad.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by limeta(f): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
[s][/s]

Your lies and deceits should be limited only to naive and frail minded..
If you to hailed the murders of Igbos by the Nigerian Army and never condemned all their atrocious acts against its citizens then, I don't see any difference between my bigotry, your fallacies, bigotry and wickedness..

The death of anyone involved (directly or indirectly) in killing Igbo innocent protesters is always a welcome development...

True talk
Now he won,t be coming to niger delta
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by fxskye: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
zionx:
cry sad so sad. Rest in Peace Sir. May God comfort the wife and family. It is not easy. Ive not gotten over mine that happened few months ago. I still feel the hurt every moment. He sacrificed his life for the peace of the Land. May the Lord let his peace reign in our land.

Thanks for the sacrifice Sir. And to all fallen HEROs Including my Husband, YOU ALL SHALL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. So many young widows and fatherless children courtesy of Boko Haram

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends"

"It doesnt take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a HERO to be one of those men who goes into battle"

cry sad

We indeed at grieve moment for the lost of all our security forces/men in the course of defending security of our nation due to BH terrorism.

Kindly accept my condolences madam. May God comfort you and your entire household.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by mrtayesynchro(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
progress69:
In remembrance of other gallant Soldiers and Officers who have lost their life to this War; using sergeant Lepa(nick name) as a point of contact;

Sergeant Ahmed Adigun, we call him Bombardier Lepa befre he got promoted to the rank of sergeant from a bombardier while fighting BH. A very nice Armed Forces Special Force. (AFSF). Came back to his unit on military pass to do his Next of Kin documentation like he knew that was going to be the last time to ever set eyes on Miniscent his wife and Sonia his beautiful little daughter.

I miss our chats and your updates on BH war. A week before you left us, i remember and i quote your words, i asked this BH nor dey finish and you said
I tire, i don kill tire, we don kill tire, weather dem spirit dey resurrect we nor even know, but this time we dey advance go sambisa, i go kill dem body and dem spirit join. and we laughed about it. I was like e don do make dem change una abeg, but offcourse you were in the special forces and we knew that was not possible for now.
You called the day after and said i just come Maiduguru, i dey town, i dey go back tomorrow, we wan advance, so i just call to hear your voice. And that was the last time we ever spoke cry cry

I miss you dearly. Mimi and Sonia your little baby, they miss you like crazy. Your unborn child too...Gosh!!!!!!
We cried for Lance Corporal Amos Ariyo aka small soldier who died in an accident on duty, never knew you were leaving soon too.

Special S/O to Dan,Isaac,Paul,Buka,Sammy,Ramnab,Abu, and others, also S/O to the officers, Oga Kwala,Oga Waks,Oga Abubakar, Oga Mustapha, Oga John and every other one not mentioned. May Almighty God continue to protect you from enemy fire.
Gbem Gbem Gorilla, Do good to only Good people!!!!!!!!!!!

Bros pls what's the job of a bombardier
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by SURElee(f): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
So sad, such a young couple. My God see the wife and daughter he left behind. So heartbroken right now. Kai! What a life we live in.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by MosD: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seriously from the depth of my heart, the death of this guy pains me like none before as if I know him.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by baddosky1: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
The day i will take the so-called "CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME" SCAM SERIOUSLY is when i see the young man pictured below on military uniform in Borno with other soldiers fighting BH!

RIP to the slain soldier.

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by fxskye: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
MARKone:

Brilliant, we need to know this at bolded. People can donate no matter h small, not just to the deceased family, but also those active in the battle field. The NA should look into this and follow up. We shouldn't leave this fight for FG only. Quite sad.

Yea.....we have to kick start this.

How do we assemble, I mean physical meeting?

We need to create name, register it for approval, open a bank account and of course disbursement modalities must be put in place.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by macaranta(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Too sad, military life should be extremely sacred.its shameful that top military brass are being laid to waste by terrorists dogs.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by menshowng(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
gaskiya dose guys dey try oooooo RIP
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by dragunov: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=idensko post=50798470]Such a young fellow.

In as much as am a confirmed opposition to the ruling party

I feel pained when innocent, promising and young Men die for this useless country

Being led by a bunch of miscreants that calls themselves APC[/quote

Who were formally in PDP, your hero 'so party.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by progress69: 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
mrtayesynchro:

Bros pls what's the job of a bombardier

A Corporal is called a Bombardier in the Artillery regiment
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by quickly: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
SAUDI ARABIA AND QATAR ARE THE PPL SPONSORING GLOBAL TERRORISM IN A MEANS TO SPREAD RELIGION.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Elfaris(m): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
progress69:
1. Lt Col Mohammad Abu-Ali body transported to a Nigeiran Army Base

2. Lt Col Mohammad Abu-Ali pictured with beautiful wife and kid.

I usually don't like to post much about military operations and other stuffs here. But this particular officer, i just cant help it.

This particular senior officer is a terror to BokoHaram terrorists, no much to say but any officer, soldier or civilian who gave terrorists information that led to the death of this outstanding commanding infantry officer, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED cry cry

Final respect to you sir!!!!
Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow,
may looking back in memory help comfort us all
tomorrow.RIP to our gallant Martyrs. #NigerianArmy ✊✊✊
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Mktsaad(f): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Rip....brave man
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by Great0: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Soo sad indeed.
Am speechless on this news.
Young blood just waste like that for this nation.
Still many of our leaders are still sponsoring evil in this nation.
We all shall appear before the judgement seat of christ to give account of our deeds on earth.
RIP Gallant.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by babadem2much(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
The best and the finest has gone to rest with the Lord, the man who every soldier respected more than all the Living generals including the chief...... God bless your soul and may God stregnthen the family you left behind
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by gemale(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bsmartt:
I guess we still have some saboteurs in the Nigeria Armed forces working for BH undercover. I pray GOD fish them out very soon. Let all pray for the Nigerian government to conquer this devils as early as possible. I believe we CAN.
God isn't going 2 fish dem out. We r supposed 2 do dt ourselves. Dt y counter espionage operations shld b carried out frequently within all rank & file of D military & civilians who work in close proximity wt dem. Dts y deres compartmentalization of information & clearance levels dt shld b guarded wt utmost secrecy & nt b revealed 2 any1 dt doesn't bear dt clearance levels. Dts y a loop of operation is supposed 2 b established so dt u can easily narrow down d source of leakage. Contrary 2 D army's motto, victory isn't 4rm God alone. It comes as a result of detailed planning, preparation & execution.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by CioAngels(f): 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Col ali and others, you died for the rest of to stay On, may you all rest in peace. May your families not thrown out of the barrack into the street after you are buried. I once said the government should build houses they can call their own for the immediate families of any soldier that dies in the war. Buratai have stolen both the living, dead and procurement money to buy houses to protect his families without thinking of those his posting to die in the war they intentionally created for position. President buhari, this is your cherished Constitutency, please build houses for the past, present and future widows, it is their RIGHT. Yes, i see fashola as a smooth operator, yet, he is the only leader i know that thought of his Constituency, the law. Jonathan, No, not in Education.

1 Like

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by yuzedo: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
I came here to read glorious testaments of Lt. Col. Abu Ali's exploits, and honoring odes befitting of his memory, but what do I get?

I'd like to believe Seun Osewa isn't paying lip-service to the opposition of tribalism on Nairaland, because I can't understand why what is supposed to be a beautiful tribute thread for the ages, and an inspiration to thousands, has been overrun by delinquents frothing at the mouth with their inane and divisive comments.

Not a single MOD has deemed it fit to sweep through this thread, despite the clear warning when one wants to post.

You all realise the young family of this legend who died gloriously in battle will read this thread one day, and wonder why their hero died for such an apparently dysfunctional and militant people?

Pathetic!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by BasharMaaji: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is a great to Nigerian Army and Nigeria at large, because his colleagues were recommending this man, shows that is a Gallant officer. My condolence to his family and Nigerian government.
Re: Lt Col Mohammad Abu-ali's Body Transported To Base, See Wife And Kid Too (pic) by BasharMaaji: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
This is a great lost to Nigerian Army and Nigeria at large, because his colleagues were recommending this man, shows that is a Gallant officer. My condolence to his family and Nigerian government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Ministers And Their Portfolios (Full List) / Osinbajo’s Security Team Changed, Guarded By Only Northerners - FFK / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.