Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? (2747 Views)

Man Planned Surprised Party Of Girlfriend But Got Her Cheating At The Same Hotel / What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? / This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by robotix: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2016
Someone will date this one and think he has a girlfriend? undecided

I don't do girls without positive ambition. This type only know how to club, dance and enjoy (with money they don't work for) because they are liabilities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by windeal: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2016
Tiri3 grin gbosaaaa to the person blow me
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by Papiikush: 8:27am On Nov 06, 2016
Only a demented, unintelligent, brainwashed, oloriburuku-lious fool will think this is a girlfriend material. Sexmate is a better word or "play thing" undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 06, 2016

how did you know all these Abeg? grin
because she dressed fancy, with makeup , A cute crop top and A TV beside her?

boys are their wahala... **rolls eyes**
stop judging abeg...

10 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by littlewonders: 8:44am On Nov 06, 2016
In Nigeria: everybody have sex-mate, some might be girlfriend, fiance, or wife. While some still remain purely sexmate. But this lady is only qualified to be use for sex practicals by an individual or group of persons even by her gender. I bet you; most girls these days are like this.

Abortion fit reach 23 before the age 23.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by natsuDragneel: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2016
The only thing I saw was GOD OVER EVERYTHING grin grin ...
You don't know what she did LAST NIGHT
Maybe she went to NIGHT VIGIL
PS: People dey whine themselves sha... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by littlewonders: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

how did you know all these Abeg? grin
because she dressed fancy, with makeup , A cute crop top and A TV beside her?

boys are their wahala... **rolls eyes**
stop judging abeg...

No no no... Not because of the dressing ma! The lady in question is a neighbour who refuses to have a boyfriend, due to her clingy life for money and luxury. E just the pain the guy na man go still marry her finally.

Anyway, me too dey wonder why the guy post the pics too grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by DLondonboiy: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2016
robotix:
Someone will date this one and think he has a girlfriend? undecided

I don't do girls without positive ambition. This type only know how to club, dance and enjoy (with money they don't work for) because they are liabilities

who ask you?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2016
littlewonders:

No no no... Not because of the dressing ma! The lady in question is a neighbour who refuses to have a boyfriend, due to her clingy life for money and luxury. E just the pain the guy na man go still marry her finally.

Anyway, me too dey wonder why the guy post the pics too grin grin grin

lol. oh..
he would've added that, instead of showing some dope pictures. tongue

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2016
grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by Laveda(f): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Errr her life.
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2016
I personally don't see anything wrong here...
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by Ribajae(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
and she wont have any boyfriend like you
a man that criticizes her very tiniest of flexing
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by robotix: 1:26am On Nov 08, 2016
Ribajae:
and she wont have any boyfriend like you
a man that criticizes her very tiniest of flexing
I don't even near such girls, except to FORK and waka.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 08, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I personally don't see anything wrong here...
Me too
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by NemzySeries(m): 1:42am On Nov 08, 2016
TankGod she didnt write d usual #Feeling Blessed# bkos na dat 1 dey pain me pass.........oloshoism over everything
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by robotix: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Me too
Why would you see anything wrong when all you see is sexual object to satisfy your urge. As much as we love fun, would you like to see your own sister dressed like that and put up such post every week. Does that depict a trait of an ambitious lady or one whose only interest is club, make up, dance and depend on men for her upkeep. would you want to see your daughter doing this?

Once a while, we men should put ourselves in the picture before commenting but if you deny any of my question, then you selfish and self-centered for no other reason than sex.
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2016
robotix:
Why would you see anything wrong when all you see is sexual object to satisfy your urge. As much as we love fun, would you like to see your own sister dressed like that and put up such post every week. Does that depict a trait of an ambitious lady or one whose only interest is club, make up, dance and depend on men for her upkeep. would you want to see your daughter doing this?

Once a while, we men should put ourselves in the picture before commenting but if you deny any of my question, then you selfish and self-centered for no other reason than sex.

Hey watch it man I have every right to my opinions okay?
If I see nothing wrong in this thats my opinion
Whether I see her as a sex object is no business of yours
The best part of this whole thing is no one gives a fùck what you think.
Instead of worrying about how other people lead their lives why dont you get a job , get a life

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by bitchcrafts: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2016
Guy why? This is a public domain and you shouldn't be publicizing her ass this shamelessly. Is not fair nah... But well, wet in concern me?
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by robotix: 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Babzilla:

Hey watch it man I have every right to my opinions okay?
If I see nothing wrong in this thats my opinion
Whether I see her as a sex object is no business of yours
The best part of this whole thing is no one gives a fùck what you think.
Instead of worrying about how other people lead their lives why dont you get a job , get a life
How does 1.5M sound dude? I work for no one... That should tell you I own my own Bank. I don't give fork about your opinion either. You can raise your daughter to look like the girl in the pic or make your wife look that way, your life , your business!
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by pahars(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2016
To me I don't see anytin wrong in ds picture or wat she said.
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by Suspect33(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2016
sin will either keep you from the bible or the bible will keep you from sin, settle with Jesus now or forever weep in eternity
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by Eleganza33(f): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2016
Lol oga how are doing @op
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by robotix: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2016
pahars:
To me I don't see anytin wrong in ds picture or wat she said.
nothing wrong but when it becomes a routine, it does not depict good moral standards. Most guys that will be contacting her will only want to spend little, fork her and move on. You know this as it is the fact. Tomorrow, she would say something like love does not exist, all men are after sex, without realizing the reason behind it.
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
robotix:
How does 1.5M sound dude? I work for no one... That should tell you I own my own Bank. I don't give fork about your opinion either. You can raise your daughter to look like the girl in the pic or make your wife look that way, your life , your business!

Look at this cheap villager 1.5m is making you shake like a crap game.One cant even buy a solid car with 1.5 m and you're here barking like a dog on crack
I wonder what you call bank? Most likely a hole under your bed where you store your miserable earnings

I dont blame you sha thanks to Nairaland demented cretins like you can even come here and talk shìt out yo ass to your betters.
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by SEEDORF441(m): 12:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Don't judge by appearance

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by robotix: 8:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Babzilla:

Look at this cheap villager 1.5m is making you shake like a crap game.One cant even buy a solid car with 1.5 m and you're here barking like a dog on crack
I wonder what you call bank? Most likely a hole under your bed where you store your miserable earnings

I dont blame you sha thanks to Nairaland demented cretins like you can even come here and talk shìt out yo ass to your betters.
That was actually last month's earning. You asked me to get a job and I tried to let you know I created job for myself already. I am only focus on scaling up as I am about to add another stream of income to my pool. Just got approved last night after a phone interview with a company based in US.

Dude, next time you scream get a job, know that world has moved passed that already.
Re: What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This? by robotix: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2016
SEEDORF441:
Don't judge by appearance
There might be other good qualities about her, no doubt BUT in Nigeria, based on history, girls like this hardly hardly hardly have much to offer aside the listed traits above.

There is nothing wrong about being fashionable. BUT life is beyond that. There lots of problems to solve.

You and I know how such girls think. Her greatest achievement would be marriage and become a baby producer.

Is there anything wrong for her type to how a multimillion naira business, landed properties, her own car etc. I love women who are ambitious, women who compete with men, women who have great skills than being a fork tool.

That's just me bro.

All that girl does is nothing more than I have showed up there. Today it's a picture of shirtless dude as her boo, who probably will fork her too much and she moves on to the next guy.

I know I might sound too judgemental but it's high time we started encouraging our ladies to deviate a little from the societal norms of their gender as obtainable in this part of the world.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything / Some Sex Facts / What Do U Think I Should Do To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.