Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything (2763 Views)

I Need A Wife **my Pix Included** / Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers / My Wife ,my Sister In-law And My Maid Are All Pregnant For Me- Man Cries Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
i am going offline wont be back till on sunday sad , time to face madam fully, going to her house by 12 to give her the cards and gifts.

My queen,

our love began like a joke, grew like an iroko tree and has been everlasting kiss
i wont forget the way, my heart raced the first time i kissed you or how i had to fight so hard to stop myself from crying the first time we lipsrsealed
you are the best gift i have ever received, i feel so incomplete when i am not around you
you accepted me with all my faults and madness cheesy you have been more understanding than i deserve
i can live without money but i cant imagine my life without you
i will never look at anyone the way i look at you
you had my heart before you ever tot about dating me kiss
no one makes me feel the way i feel when i am around you cry
when you call my name, my toes curl with excitement
my friends love you, if i could give you the world, i will do it in a heart beat
i will do all i can to show that you are special
no matter of weed makes gives me joy like your jokes cheesy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY kiss kiss kiss

your troublesome chiwawa kiss

since the party has to reach here small, drop your number with kisschrix , make i share bday airtime , later family kiss kiss kiss, i will miss you una small cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
You are prettier than her though

Dont forget i implied she was pretty
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by jamalnation(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
You dey make single boys like Me feel sad na

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
My regards bruh smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
If truly you composed that,i'm wowed and and if truly you mean everything and not a publicity stunt...She is one lucky lady.

Happy birthday to her in advance.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by freesinzu(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Happy birthday to Mrs. Jude efcc

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Laveda(f): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
grin One would think its Jude's wedding. cheesy

HBD to your bae, she's beautiful.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2016
Going to the house of a lady at 12 midnight to deliver cards and gift when she's not running away in the morning..lol Some boys sha cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by KAPOVee: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
I HOPE I DON'T GET BASHED 4 TYPING..SHE'S DAMN PRETTY.. DOES SHE HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER, I'LL LIKE TO TELL HER SUMFIN..
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Is this jude-efcc I'm surprised
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Enybliss(f): 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
I'm so surprised right now, how manage or maybe its not jude grin
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by RENOWNED2(m): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jude,why You Dey Fall My Hand Nah.Why You Dey Let Girl Do You This Thing Smh..I Thought You Was A Playa Smh sad
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Jayson1: 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
cool
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by CentaurXX: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:
I'm so surprised right now, how manage or maybe its not jude grin

Lol. It's obvious he didn't compose that.

A normal write-up by Jude would be plagued with miscontrued malapropisms. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by BabaRamota1980: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
sweetjude:
i am going offline wont be back till on sunday sad , time to face madam fully, going to her house by 12 to give her the cards and gifts.

since the party has to reach here small, drop your number with kisschrix , make i share bday airtime , later family kiss kiss kiss, i will miss you una small cheesy

I appreciate good men that love and treat their women special and are supportive of the woman.

Congrats to your wife and family. Happy birthday to Mrs!
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by mofeoluwadassah: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Happy born day 2 her.....WHLLNP kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by yorhmienerd(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
CentaurXX:

You should check his write up about a perfect girlfriend. Much more error free than this

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by pennytrate: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2016
#MNGA undecided sometimes we still need to keep our feminine side in check cool
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by iamDaisy(f): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2016
Are you getting married? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by ikp120(m): 12:43am On Dec 03, 2016
But from my analysis, that babe looks like who fit dump you soon if you misbehave cool
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by ikp120(m): 12:45am On Dec 03, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

I appreciate good men that love and treat their women special and are supportive of the woman.

Congrats to your wife and family. Happy birthday to Mrs!

Not wife; girlfriend cool
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by CentaurXX: 1:10am On Dec 03, 2016
yorhmienerd:
You should check his write up about a perfect girlfriend. Much more error free than this

[size=17pt]Congrats. [/size]

You just succeeded in making "zero" sense.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 03, 2016
CentaurXX:

You are just too confrontational and he made more sense than you ever will.

No smiley to express my level of disgust.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by yorhmienerd(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2016
CentaurXX:

[size=19pt]K [/size]
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2016
"Happy Birthday to your wife", are you married?. grin

HBD to her sha!.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2016
yorhmienerd:
He didn't write that.
It was copied from somewhere, though he did a good research.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by firstking01(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2016
She's hell pretty...now, things like this begin to leave us the single guys in anxiety of getting married.
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by CentaurXX: 7:20am On Dec 03, 2016
yorhmienerd:
[size=19pt]K [/size]

Dafuq! Wow!

[size=55pt]K!
____ [/size]
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Laveda(f): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2016
CentaurXX:

Jude wrote that, he isn't as dumb as you think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by makydebbie(f): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2016
Happy birthday to her kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To My Wife, My Queeen , My Everything by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

Anu oriri wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Catches Husband With Side Chick & Chops Off The Chic's Legs(photos) / 11-year-old Was Impregnated By Her Step Brother Delivered Safely (PHOTOS) / A Prayer Before Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.