Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly (42418 Views)

TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by martineverest(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

Well, he still has a chance. I think his foreign policy is really bad for us though
no,if u watched him closely/recently,he s gradually changing his orientations.....hillary is too desperate,wicked and corrupt.

If she wins,expect more ebolas in africa and wars in arab world
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by tinsel: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Teaser4:
ignorance. 100%lies. do your research b4 dropping poo next time
What else do you want him to research. Trump is a racist. I am suprised that any blackman is supporting him.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by checkolatunji: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pappy J, no need for any prophesy cos we wey dey follow the election closely know say na Wetin go happen be dat. As I dey type this piece now

CNN : Poll of Poll say......

Clinton 46%

Donald 43%

Thank you sir
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
saintmark88:

There's nothing spiritual bout this prophesy or prediction, Nyone who has been following US politics n diz elections knows tht Hilary would win but it's gonna b close because Trump is fast catching up in CNNs polls because of d FBI's decision to reopen her email case to as ascertain if she sent classified info with a private email server

The US Senate is filled with republicans, so d republicans controls D Senate n she is a democrat, it's xpected, nd she isn't really loved n d US, because Americans Dnt trust her nd D only reason she has a chance is because d oda candidate is just a no no

You've raised valid points but Trump is not a saint too, I hope the better person wins

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hehe, this one sef na prophesy?
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by omobrown(f): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
I can say 24 season film is a reality, how a black, become the president (palmer) which Obama won presidency... Next was a woman that became a US President and she faced a whole lot....see movie becoming reality... Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by tinsel: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
mpowa:

Why...I see so many Nigerian supporting Trump. What's ur basis?
There basis is simply they reasoned that democrats(Obama and Clinton) helped push out Jonathan. It is really sad how some people reason.
I really don't understand why a black man will support Trump.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by UniqueGem(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
TB Joshua is a PUA who is an expert in cold reading and using Truism.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by zheroes(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:

Exactly, and here it is: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

(Hillary Clinton has a 65% chance of winning, so we know that "a woman" is likely to win. She's expected to win 48.4% of the popular vote, to Trump's 45.5%, which would be very narrow. The expected electoral vote gap is also quite narrow at 291 for Clinton to 245 for Trump. Also, of course Hillary Clinton will have trouble passing bills in a republican congress, and due to her troubles with the FBI they will try to indict her)
this man called joshua should be playing nairabet.. Rubbishj.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by jiorhemen(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

If he wins Africans will be deported and you won't be able to travel to US easily, is this what you want? He doesn't like Blacks

Please, don't subscribe to misrepresentation of information. The idea that Africans will be deported and won't be able to travel to US if Trump wins is fallacious, and those peddling such fake news are exhibiting ignorance of the system in America. Whether Trump wins or looses, nothing will happen to folks like me so long as we don't do anything unlawful

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by MrRichmond: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Now more than ever I really want Trump to win.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Phi001(m): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Stevengold:

Hmmm, that's how people supported Buhari, now look at the condition of be country. Trump is a racist. Download his YouTube campaign videos you'll know what I'm talking about.
Is America a white or black country? In case you don't know, a lot of whites are racist.
If they raise shoulder for you there, vex, come back to Nigeria, join in improving Nigeria and raise shoulder for them here finish!
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Phi001(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
checkolatunji:
Pappy J, no need for any prophesy cos we wey dey follow the election closely know say na Wetin go happen be dat. As I dey type this piece now

CNN : Poll of Poll say......

Clinton 46%

Donald 43%

Thank you sir
The issue with online polls is that the people vote are the people that are around to vote not the all the people that want to vote...
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
agabasam:
Watching Emmanueltv, and TB Joshua just said a woman will win very narrowly because of two states who voted massively for the woman(Hillary)

But he cautioned that the new president will face many challenges with passing bill, and they will be an attempt on passing a vote of no confidence on her...

Source : Emmanueltv

U watched ....I was there. Get ur facts right and don't quote what u did not hear
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Defcon1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Pidgin2:

If he wins Africans will be deported and you won't be able to travel to US easily, is this what you want? He doesn't like Blacks
Really??
Is that what you have been worried about?
Guess this erroneous belief is why most Africans hate Trump.
The truth is only ILLEGAL immigrants need to worry.
Nobody is deporting you or denying you entry if you are a legal immigrant.
l mean how could anybody belief that America will just one day close it's borders to all Africans and Muslims...those were expensive gaffes which he has since jettisoned.
People should know this and stop peddling rumours.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by spafu(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Am an Atheist Bro That one Na Your Cross....
You cannot be e an atheist and believe in the existence of God. Or you telling me that by your username you hate what is nonexistent? Ponder on that and find your path.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by zheroes(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
You keep playing with things that will kill you.
it will not kill ,!! Most of these men are led no longer by holy but demonic spirits..is the almighty God a politician. These are expressions inspired by demons!!!!!!-revelation 16: 13 -14
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by checkolatunji: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Phi001:

The issue with online polls is that the people vote are the people that are around to vote not the all the people that want to vote...

Baba, don't joke with Yankee poll at all. The outcome of the poll almost guarantee the outcome of the election.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by TomHagen: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
omobrown:
I can say 24 season film is a reality, how a black, become the president (palmer) which Obama won presidency... Next was a woman that became a US President and she faced a whole lot....see movie becoming reality... Nice one.
Allison Taylor...The show influenced to a certain small degree Obama's election. It has no bearing on this one though.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Lionofdjungle: 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
The man is just using mere psychology to deceive people. The opinion polls have already shown it. It isn't a prophecy any longer.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by engineerboat(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:

Exactly, and here it is: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

(Hillary Clinton has a 65% chance of winning, so we know that "a woman" is likely to win. She's expected to win 48.4% of the popular vote, to Trump's 45.5%, which would be very narrow. The expected electoral vote gap is also quite narrow at 291 for Clinton to 245 for Trump. Also, of course Hillary Clinton will have trouble passing bills in a republican congress, and due to her troubles with the FBI they will try to indict her)

Oga Seun you cannot conclude just like that naaa
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by fyneguy: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by DengXioping(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
mpowa:
He might still get it wrong at the end of the day. Hillary's campaign had been suppressed of late because of the new email leaks

2ndly, there's nobody that becomes president that won't face issues because it's a too contested election with both candidates having serious issues, those issues will continue after election
Well the FBI has just come up to drop the charges. This will further shift the paradigm to the direction of Clinton. With d closing of email ting, Trump won't av much to discuss again.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by TomHagen: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
zheroes:
it will not kill ,!! Most of these men are led no longer by holy but demonic spirits..is the almighty God a politician. These are expressions inspired by demons!!!!!!-revelation 16: 13 -14
I wasn't talking about TBJ. I know he's a charlatan.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by gonkin(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
I wish say T. JOSHUA FIT FORCAST CORRECT SCORE FOR JUST 5 MATCHES

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by RonJeremy: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
TB Joshua is nothing but a charlatan. Even Donald Trump knows that Hilary Clinton is going to win the election, he is just trying to maximise brand "Trump".......
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by checkolatunji: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
Defcon1:

Really??
Is that what you have been worried about?
Guess this erroneous belief is why most Africans hate Trump.
The truth is only ILLEGAL immigrants need to worry.
Nobody is deporting you or denying you entry if you are a legal immigrant.
l mean how could anybody belief that America will just one day close it's borders to all Africans and Muslims...those were expensive gaffes which he has since jettisoned.
People should know this and stop peddling rumours.

Truth, he said all those words to win the primary election but he refused to back down forgotten he was talking to very few people then and now is a different ball game. Guess what, those words are hunting him now

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by mpowa(m): 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
tinsel:

There basis is simply they reasoned that democrats(Obama and Clinton) helped push out Jonathan. It is really sad how some people reason.
I really don't understand why a black man will support Trump.

I wonder...they aren't seen nothing yet, they thinks will be better with Trump? by the time he send those their uncles and aunties who are still sending dollars home, it will dawn on them.

I don't see a better world with Trump, America will be different and the world will change. Say whatever you like about Obama or Hillary, they're more mature and think things through before making decisions, Trump is rash, immature and uncultured, if he wins, it's not disaster for America alone but for the world.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by AlanSugar(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:

Una de mind the clown, that's how he predicted Jonathan to win the 2015 polls.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by AlanSugar(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
Phi001:

Is America a white or black country? In case you don't know, a lot of whites are racist.
If they raise shoulder for you there, vex, come back to Nigeria, join in improving Nigeria and raise shoulder for them here finish!

Very good reasoning, thanks. See them forming like dem no get their own land or country to develop, always running to ready-made. Nansense!
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Forwetinnah: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Tomorrow dem go deny the report....hmmnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.