Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly (42420 Views)

TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Ekeremgba(m): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

Exactly, and here it is: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

(Hillary Clinton has a 65% chance of winning, so we know that "a woman" is likely to win. She's expected to win 48.4% of the popular vote, to Trump's 45.5%, which would be very narrow. The expected electoral vote gap is also quite narrow at 291 for Clinton to 245 for Trump. Also, of course Hillary Clinton will have trouble passing bills in a republican congress, and due to her troubles with the FBI they will try to indict her)

so u are also a prophet? Then u are prophet who?
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Ibidi: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2016
Weah96:

Lol. TB Joshua is confusing the popular vote count with the electoral college tally.

Exactly. Poor guy just exposed his ignorance of the American electoral college system of electing presidents. I've never wanted to believe TB is a fraud. I hope this is an exception

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by franugo(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2016
Ibidi:

Exactly. Poor guy just exposed his ignorance of the American electoral college system of electing presidents. I've never wanted to believe TB is a fraud. I hope this is an exception

what exactly is d difference sir?
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Ibidi: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2016
franugo:

what exactly is d difference sir?

Well, in the American system two states voting "massively" for u is meaningless. Winning a state by one vote is same as winning "massively" because in either case u get all the electoral college votes of the state. Presidents are eleceted based on electoral college votes.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by omojeesu(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2016
agabasam:
Watching Emmanueltv, and TB Joshua just said a woman will win very narrowly because of two states who voted massively for the woman(Hillary)

But he cautioned that the new president will face many challenges with passing bill, and they will be an attempt on passing a vote of no confidence on her...

Source : Emmanueltv

ISN'T THAT OBVIOUS?

IF THAT'S WHAT THE god of this world WANTS, SO BE IT. WE DONT NEED A SOOTHSAYER TO TELL US THAT!
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by MrGerald(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2016
Seun:

Exactly, and here it is: http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

(Hillary Clinton has a 65% chance of winning, so we know that "a woman" is likely to win. She's expected to win 48.4% of the popular vote, to Trump's 45.5%, which would be very narrow. The expected electoral vote gap is also quite narrow at 291 for Clinton to 245 for Trump. Also, of course Hillary Clinton will have trouble passing bills in a republican congress, and due to her troubles with the FBI they will try to indict her)
Americans should wait a surprise
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by omojeesu(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2016
Ibidi:

BELIEVE IT OR NOT. HE'S A BIG FRAUD!
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by franugo(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2016
Ibidi:

Well, in the American system two states voting "massively" for u is meaningless. Winning a state by one vote is same as winning "massively" because in either case u get all the electoral college votes of the state. Presidents are eleceted based on electoral college votes.

hmm so u mean dt d difference in d number of votes gotten in one state doesn't really matter then? Dt means to be the potus, u need to win in more states than ur opposition, even when he/she has twice ur vote count
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by MrPresident1: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2016
Whether Hitlery wins or Trump wins is of no value whatsoever. Neither of them will be president of America.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by hustla(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2016
agabasam:

LOL, using Clinton news network as your basis... Trump leads in early votes

Continue to whine like your boss

The same Clinton News network had Trump leading by 5 points some days ago for about 3 days. He's trailing now, it's Clinton News Network. Smh

You hate to hear the truth, you lots. He says stuff, gets caught on video, we all see it and you still think it's media bias

Dey there make pant dey wear you
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by kazzi11(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2016
TomHagen:
You go fear prophecy. The United States presidency is determined by electoral college votes. When a person wins a state, he/she wins all the electoral college votes from that state. This is the case in all states except Maine and Nebraska. Na which kind ignorant prophecy be this?
Bros I tire o. And ignorant people are hailing him.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Biospnx(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2016
Scam prophecy... After statistics favour Clinton? E no prophesy bfre democrat drop Clinton as aspirant
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Biospnx(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2016
MrPresident1:
Whether Hitlery wins or Trump wins is of no value whatsoever. Neither of them will be president of America.

wetin dis one dey talk
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by bullabong(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2016
Pidgin2:
Some people will not like this prediction
As if it is not clear to the world that Hillary will win Trump.Prediction my foot!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2016
omobrown:
I can say 24 season film is a reality, how a black, become the president (palmer) which Obama won presidency... Next was a woman that became a US President and she faced a whole lot....see movie becoming reality... Nice one.

i swear ehn grin who ever produced that 24 season film was a nostradamus of sorts cheesy
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by MrPresident1: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2016
Biospnx:
wetin dis one dey talk

Wetin this one dey hear? grin
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Ibidi: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2016
franugo:

hmm so u mean dt d difference in d number of votes gotten in one state doesn't really matter then? Dt means to be the potus, u need to win in more states than ur opposition, even when he/she has twice ur vote count

Exactly. TB should have said something like "she will win due to massive black vote" or such
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by franugo(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2016
Ibidi:

Exactly. TB should have said something like "she will win due to massive black vote" or such

hmm, i kinda doubt dt tb would make such a 'prophecy' without doing some research...seems his research was inadequate thoughundecided

thanks 4 d schoolingcheesy
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by cotzywitzy(m): 10:21am On Nov 07, 2016
onatisi:

Abi oo.
It is like someone prophesying that barca will beat 3sc of Ibadan. Even the mad man on the street of usa knws that Clinton will win

I swear na the thing Gan gan be that my Broda.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Ibidi: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2016
omojeesu:

BELIEVE IT OR NOT. HE'S A BIG FRAUD!

Not always. He's gotten too many things right. But I think sometimes he fudges or just uses common sense, like in this case.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Ibidi: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2016
franugo:

hmm, i kinda doubt dt tb would make such a 'prophecy' without doing some research...seems his research was inadequate thoughundecided

thanks 4 d schoolingcheesy

No sweat. Thanks for being schoolable. Many people ain't - too arrogant.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by franugo(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2016
Ibidi:

No sweat. Thanks for being schoolable. Many people ain't - too arrogant.

no kidding, that's just d default setting of most people, me i don upgrade my softwaregrin
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by shotster50(m): 10:58am On Nov 07, 2016
This charlatan again... He wont see his buiding falling on his church members but he will see the election result in far away America.......
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by AdaAnambra: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2016
agabasam:
Watching Emmanueltv, and TB Joshua just said a woman will win very narrowly because of two states who voted massively for the woman(Hillary)

But he cautioned that the new president will face many challenges with passing bill, and they will be an attempt on passing a vote of no confidence on her...

Source : Emmanueltv
This Pastor self, Oga ju
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Okudiover(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin THE POLLS HAVE BEEN CONSISTENT WITH CLINTON'S LEAD OVER TRUMP FOR WEEKS. SO COMING A FEW HOURS TO THE ELECTION TO TELL US THAT A WOMAN WOULD WIN IS NO LONGER CONSIDERED PROPHETIC BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE WOMAN CONTESTING.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by sucess001(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2016
this is no prediction....

this is what anyone can say....
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2016
How is this meant to be news? Any sane person can easily analyse and determine the outcome of the elections
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by ensamy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
see others issues but your house wan fall you no See am
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by ceo12: 12:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pidgin2:

If he wins Africans will be deported and you won't be able to travel to US easily, is this what you want? He doesn't like Blacks

Mothafucka is US your country I hate people like you. I swear
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by ceo12: 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
EyeHateGod:

It is the Holy Spirit that Is guiding Him.. grin

I laugh you in Chinese, I pray make trump win make we see him reaction
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
ceo12:

[s]Mothafucka is US your country I hate people like you. I swear[/s]

Just for an election? This is serious shocked
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by xclusiveguy4(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
make this man give us sure 50 odds na make we stake heavily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.