Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly (42419 Views)

TB Joshua Re-uploads Clinton Prophesy On Facebook As Followers Defend Him / Video Of TB Joshua Prophesying Hillary Clinton's 'Victory' Which Failed / Isaac Amata: "Hillary Clinton Will Win US Presidential Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by omojeesu(m): 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ibidi:

Not always. He's gotten too many things right. But I think sometimes he fudges or just uses common sense, like in this case.

No problems. Time and eternity will tell.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by EyeHateGod: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
spafu:

You cannot be e an atheist and believe in the existence of God. Or you telling me that by your username you hate what is nonexistent? Ponder on that and find your path.
Are You new On NL Religion Section?
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by EyeHateGod: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
candp2007:

I will rather be a fool by believing in the reality of God than be a wise atheist.
ITS NO NEWs THAT RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES..
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by popyea(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
tinsel:

Nigeria is the most important country in Africa for the western powers. I dont know how old you are.
Old enough to know SA and Egypt is more influential...
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by mpowa(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2016
E be like say TB Joshua's prophesy go fail this time... I talk am say in they use CNN radar, now CNN self don fail am.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Phi001(m): 7:02am On Nov 09, 2016
checkolatunji:
Pappy J, no need for any prophesy cos we wey dey follow the election closely know say na Wetin go happen be dat. As I dey type this piece now

CNN : Poll of Poll say......

Clinton 46%

Donald 43%

Thank you sir
Phi001:

The issue with online polls is that the people vote are the people that are around to vote not the all the people that want to vote...
checkolatunji:

Baba, don't joke with Yankee poll at all. The outcome of the poll almost guarantee the outcome of the election.
Told you...
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by mmsen: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2016
mpowa:
E be like say TB Joshua's prophesy go fail this time... I talk am say in they use CNN radar, now CNN self don fail am.

Most of his prophesies are nonsense.

He gets most of it wrong and yet people keep giving him a platform.
Re: TB Joshua: Hillary Clinton Will Win Narrowly by Topmaike007(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2016
And now trump trash them all...... Fake prediction, fake prophecy.... Now our looters don see their predator.. Trump don't take nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London / Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.