Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? (33915 Views)

Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Marvell23(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Rjasan:

the gionee marathon 6 plus is better than the tecno phantom 6 plus
M6 plus with helio P10 ? They can't even release it here in Nigeria because there's Phantom 6 plus with better specs and build. They release the S6s instead which uses the same processor(MT6753) TECNO used on Camon C5
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2016
Alezy:
I want a phone with good battery. in fact I think am buying just the battery power. that's why I was thinking of gionee

Oh! In that case you are better off with Gionee M5 plus. That one is purely a power Bank with a phone screen! grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Alezy(m): 7:21am On Nov 11, 2016
Bossmd:

Oh! In that case you are better off with Gionee M5 plus. That one is purely a power Bank with a phone screen! grin
good, thanks again. Samsung has done me strong thing.

Pls u aware of its price?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Alezy(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

It's actually 2.7k
What's the battery capacity for the Gionee?
Which model?
was thinking of m5 which has about 5k mAh but i just heard m5 plus has 6k.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Oldlayez: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2016
Bossmd:

That's the no.1 step.

Next take a picture showing you holding your ID document on one hand and your phone on the other hand. Then scan the phone invoice and upload them here for verification.

Because you don't believe me? You really must be a broke ass. How much is s7? Is it not made for human? Here I was thinking I was chatting with a human.

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by MizMyColi(f): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2016
Alezy:

Okay.
I prefer Tecno specs though.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by MizMyColi(f): 8:32am On Nov 11, 2016
Alezy:

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2016
Oldlayez:

Because you don't believe me? You really must be a broke ass. How much is s7? Is it not made for human? Here I was thinking I was chatting with a human.

Okay here we reckon with only those using S7 edge and iPhone 7. Oya shift grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by omoalajah(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2016
I dont see a reason a high end device as the s6 plus shouldnt last me a day. Tecno will keep breaking the boundaries and its left to people to start making purchase decisions on functionality + affordability and not based on brand name and reputation.
Bossmd:

That is why this Phantom 6 plus came as a blessing. I have been in a dilemma of which phone to buy for months now.....My previous phone was a Samsung flagship, I had a terrible experience with the battery! My colleague in the office uses an S6, I witness how poor his battery is just 3 months after buying the phone! His phone is always plugged to light 70% of the day, and that is the S6 edge plus, the bigger cousin of the S6 with bigger battery. So I was not going to buy the S6 or S6 edge much because of its poor battery. Samsung continue to fail in the aspect of battery performance in their devices. The crescendo to the whole imbroglio was the Note 7 that was fitted with a dangerous explosive in the name of a battery, and almost resulted in fatal outcomes to its users! Why can't Samsung get it right with Batteries? Or are they deliberately short changing their customers to raise profits? Why should someone buy a phone of 400k and still struggle to keep his phone alive for a 12 hour usage?! It is really a disappointment from Samsung.

Initially we said it is due to poor optimization between the Android OS and the Samsung hardware, but is Tecno not using the same Android OS? How come they were able to deliver premium battery performance with excellent specs in P6+ and Samsung couldn't?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by datyorubaboy: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Lol. Naso. Na only those people fit dey brag na
Bossmd:

Okay here we reckon with only those using S7 edge and iPhone 7. Oya shift grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by missslimzy(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2016
Me too. i prefer it
MizMyColi:

Okay.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
omoalajah:
I dont see a reason a high end device as the s6 plus shouldnt last me a day. Tecno will keep breaking the boundaries and its left to people to start making purchase decisions on functionality + affordability and not based on brand name and reputation.

All those factors you mentioned are a product of ignorance and fanboyism. A lot of them don't know some of us talking about this Phantom 6 plus have seen the best of both worlds. We have used Samsung flagships, we have used Apple's top notch iOS devices and still using them, now we decided to test an uncharted territory to know what's new if any and we found something interesting and decided to share only to meet ignorance-bred disapprovals from people who last saw these products when they were having a bad day. A lot of them have been given lethal doses of Propofol so it is pointless trying to resuscitate them from their deep state of hate and disdain.

I could easily afford even two pieces of the Samsung S7 edge as well as the iPhone 7, but I just hate to suffer in silence just because I want to stick to a Samsung product that I will be struggling with.....e.g for the S7 edge I still have to buy a micro SD card for expansion because 32GB space will do me no good, and if I do that I forfeit the space for a second sim card. I have no business getting an iPhone, I have a good iPad. So it all boils down to deep seated needs in your smartphone of choice. Techno Phantom 6 plus brought all my needs to the table with some added bonuses.

I am yet to see the reason for this insatiable passion to hate on Tecno.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Henri8: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
reumat:

guy what u just got is a bug fix in ur current os not an os update, but the simple truth is that ur gona remain on that same version of android till tecno release phantom7 and so on!!. u will never get Android 7.0Nougat on dat ur phantom 6 till it got expired in ur arms, for u to upgrade to Android 7.0 Nougat get ready to buy tecno next crappy device!! i rest my case.
Lie Mohammed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / 15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.