Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? (33927 Views)

Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bossmd:

You made it better by editing it with your hands. Kudos to you for dragging your mother into this. Anuofia!
grin grin grin grin
stop quoting me with your techno scrap grin

6 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Techno can't even employ intelligent humans to market their product upon all the cash they get from the sales of their scrap. Lazy brand grin grin angry

6 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
sczeska:
Techno can't even employ intelligent humans to market their product upon all the cash they get from the sales of their scrap. Lazy brand grin grin angry

If you like cry, I will still repeat it over and over, the only smartphones in the industry better than the Phantom 6 plus are S7 edge and iPhone 7. That is an emphatic fact by industry standards.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bossmd:

If you like cry, I will still repeat it over and over, the only smartphones in the industry better than the Phantom 6 plus are S7 edge and iPhone 7. That is an emphatic fact by industry standards.
Die you shall because nobody is buying that scrap, except you and your marketing goons.
That's why y'all out here spinning tales and heaping praise on that scrap cause you know you can't generate organic sales, well you need that sales commission so go back to hawking your scrap all over the place.

7 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
sczeska:

Nobody is buying that scrap, except you and your marketing goons.
That's why y'all out here spinning tales and heaping praise on that scrap cause you know you can't generate organic sales, well you need that sales commission so go back to hawking your scrap all over the place.

The fact is there for all to see.....the nonsense you use right now can never be as good as a Phantom 6 plus except in your dreams. So live with your nightmare! Phantom 6 plus has come to dethrone all others before it! You can never run from that fact even if you try!! grin

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bossmd:

The fact is there for all to see.....the nonsense you use right now can never be as good as a Phantom 6 plus except in your dreams. So live with your nightmare! Phantom 6 plus has come to dethrone all others before it! You can never run from that fact even if you try!! grin
In your techno dreams son grin grin
I know you gotta work hard for commission, so keep at it.
Nobody's buying your inferior build piece of plastic. FACT!!!
Just to clear things up, if you gift me any piece of crap with techno inscribed on it, I'll break it apart and flush it down the toilet to where it rightfully belongs. grin cool

5 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
sczeska:

Why you dey shame to talk your phone na grin

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bossmd:

Because I do not have one.

4 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
sczeska:

Just to clear things up, if you gift me any piece of crap with techno inscribed on it, I'll break it apart and flush it down the toilet to where it rightfully belongs. grin cool

The metal that was used to build Phantom 6 plus is a perfect blend of Aluminium Alloy wired with Copper and Tungsten. Like I said, you are an illiterate. grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bossmd:

The metal that was used to build Phantom 6 plus is a perfect blend of Aluminium Alloy wired with Copper and Tungsten. Like I said, my mother is an illiterate. grin
Hahahahahahahaha, no be only Aluminum na zinc blended with iron grin

An idiot who has no respect for his poor old mother, what a sorry excuse for a child cry

5 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
sczeska:

Hahahahahahahaha, no be only Aluminum na zinc blended with iron grin

An idiot who has no respect for his poor old mother, what a sorry excuse for a child cry

Bossmd:

The metal that was used to build Phantom 6 plus is a perfect blend of Aluminium Alloy wired with Copper and Tungsten. Like I said you are an illiterate

You can see you are not coherent. You are so ashamed to name the device you use simply because you already conceded defeat. That's Phantom 6 plus shitting in your mouth!!! Oponu.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
Bossmd:

You can see you are not coherent. You are so ashamed to name the device you use simply because you already conceded defeat. That's Phantom 6 plus shitting in your mouth!!! Oponu.
Stop spamming my mention because of your cheap Chinese piece of garbage, you obtuse troll.

I use a device 10x better than your phantom thrash tongue

5 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2016
sczeska:

Stop spamming my mention because of your cheap Chinese piece of garbage, you obtuse troll.

Call the name na
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Dam5reey(m): 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
sczeska:

Are you using Iphone 7/plus, note 7.. s7edge.. Google pixel and pixel Xl?

If not then you are joking... Only these phones are 5X better...

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dam5reey:

Are you.thinking from your anus, if not you must be joking to even compare scrap techno with old HTC and iPhones

Bossmd:

Call the name na
Do I look like I have the time and crayons to compare my current phone with your cheap Chinese piece of junk that could not even pass quality control in China. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by omoalajah(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
It can be one yeye blackberry that he is using o
Dam5reey:

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
omoalajah:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL even pallasa blackberry is better than your Chinese reject piece of junk, so you see techno is shyt regardless of what you pitch it up against.

Techno should be dragging bottom spot with itel and all these new piece of junk flooding the market, whether phanthom, ghost, wrath, witch, wizard, willy Willy or whatever mediocre name they call it, they are all piece of JUNKs!!
Q.E.D

2 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Flames08: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
sczeska:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LOL even pallasa blackberry is better than your Chinese reject piece of junk, so you see techno is shyt regardless of what you pitch it up against.

Techno should be dragging bottom spot with itel and all these new piece of junk flooding the market, whether phanthom, ghost, wrath, witch, wizard, willy Willy or whatever mediocre name they call it, they are all piece of JUNKs!!
Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by datyorubaboy: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
It sure has changed the perceptions of the reasonable ones that looks at functionality rather than brand name
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by missslimzy(f): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2016
laf don kill me here o. Some peeps will just be hating on Tecno for nothing
Bossmd:

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Meanwhile all marketers should report here

https://www.nairaland.com/3436352/tecno-user-ever-experienced-problem

One of your maga is contemplating suicide, earn your pay grin grin grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Dam5reey(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=sczeska post=50904819]
Are you.thinking from your anus, if not you must be joking to even compare scrap techno with old HTC and iPhones

I never insalted you...

@ bossmd... He is hiding the innjoo max 2...
grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Behankey(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2016
Oldlayez:

You must be feeling proud of yourself. You are not even ashamed of publicly endorsing and udung tecno? Olorunmaje nko buruku. Plastic phone o
Ashamed? For loving a brand? I assume you ain't proud of your phone then because Tecno has Improved and is still improving. You're just too sad to realize that
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2016
omoalajah:

Haaaahahaha

He Neva see phone to borrow and upload. Olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dam5reey:
@ bossmd... He is hiding the innjoo max 2... grin

Loool. cheesy
He knows his device can't stand this thread! I dare him to show it!!
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=Dam5reey post=50906116][/quote]
LOL...no son, I.had the misfortune of using scrap injury max 2, a device horrible and awful as techno.

My saving grace was I did not get the scrap with my cash, you know the rest to the toilet where it belongs tongue tongue

Hide?? I don't think so
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2016
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2016
sczeska:

Guy na your phone we ask no be all this your cheap gimmick. Who wan click nonsence?

May I neva use a phone I cannot be proud of cheesy cheesy
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Dam5reey(m): 6:09am On Nov 10, 2016
Bossmd:

Guy na your phone we ask no be all this your cheap gimmick. Who wan click nonsence?

Abi.. oo he should just tell us the phone that is 10X better than PH6+ na link i dey see cry
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2016
Bossmd:

Don't be an idiot, we know your type that come to clubs and are so ashamed to bring out their pallasa rubbish phone to take pictures, rather they go about disturbing real humans who have chosen to invest in quality phones to take pictures of them. May I never use a phone I cannot be proud of..amen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Useless Chinese reject brand that cant even sell outside Africa, third world shyt
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 6:24am On Nov 10, 2016
Dam5reey:

Abi.. oo he should just tell us the phone that is 10X better than PH6+ na link i dey see cry
You want to know phones better than your techno phantom scrap?
Ok
All Samsung phones from S1 to S6
All HTC one series even the tiny one v
All blackberry 10 scraps
All Sony xperia Z series
All iPhone from 3Gs to 6
All Huawei et Gionee

techno is shyt and would remain shyt till real users say otherwise. come back after six months and tell us how your scrap is performing. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 6:29am On Nov 10, 2016

I urge you to visit this thread and see why your chinese scrap is a horrible piece of SCRAP grin grin grin grin

The supposed techno almighty tablet that is better than iPad and galaxy tabs is almost driving the owner crazy and I'm sure it's not up to a year

You see SCRAP!!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery / Whats the difference between Blackberry Bold 2 And Bold 3 / Check Out The New Blackberry Bold 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.