Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? (33924 Views)

Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 6:35am On Nov 10, 2016
sczeska:

Don't be an idiot, we know your type that come to clubs and are so ashamed to bring out their pallasa rubbish phone to take pictures, rather they go about disturbing real humans who have chosen to invest in quality phones to take pictures of them. May I never use a phone I cannot be proud of..amen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Useless Chinese reject brand that cant even sell outside Africa, third world shyt

Na wa oooh.

Guy no worry again. Just keep your phone where e dey grin grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 6:37am On Nov 10, 2016
sczeska:

You want to know phones better than your techno phantom scrap?
Ok
All Samsung phones from S1 to S6
All HTC one series even the tiny one v
All blackberry 10 scraps
All Sony xperia Z series
All iPhone from 3Gs to 6
All Huawei et Gionee

techno is shyt and would remain shyt till real users say otherwise. come back after six months and tell us how your scrap is performing. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Ok. But which one are u using?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2016
sczeska:
https://www.nairaland.com/3436352/tecno-user-ever-experienced-problem

I urge you to visit this thread and see why your chinese scrap is a horrible piece of SCRAP grin grin grin grin

The supposed techno almighty tablet that is better than iPad and galaxy tabs is almost driving the owner crazy and I'm sure it's not up to a year

You see SCRAP!!!!! grin grin

Good boy. At least you have explained the link yourself grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Bossmd:

Good boy. At least you have explained the link yourself grin
Won't you do your job as an image launderer and defend your useless brand? grin
your job hard I swear, to market useless phones no easy cheesy

Bossmd:

Ok. But which one are u using?
tongue tongue don't cry my phone is quietly brilliant cheesy
Not your cheap plastic abi aluminum SCRAP

Bossmd:

Na wa oooh.
Guy no worry again. Just keep your phone where e dey grin grin
Yes I would, as long as it is not one of your inferior Chinese shyt!
Techno scrap no reach am no matter the nonsense hype, with false reviews and undue praise. Chinko is Chinko grin grin

If in doubt check out the lamentation of a REAL user grin

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2016
sczeska:

Won't you do your job as an image launderer and defend your useless brand? grin
your job hard I swear, to market useless phones no easy cheesy

tongue tongue don't cry my phone is quietly brilliant cheesy
Not your cheap plastic abi aluminum SCRAP

Yes I would, as long as it is not one of your inferior Chinese shyt!
Techno scrap no reach am no matter the nonsense hype, with false reviews and undue praise. Chinko is Chinko grin grin

If in doubt check out the lamentation of a REAL user grin

Just show your phone and shame the devil na grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2016
Bossmd:

Just show your phone and shame the devil na grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3436352/tecno-user-ever-experienced-problem :
Techhno shyt!!!!
In six months time you will be looking for buyers on
grin grin
Techno and scrap devices

2 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Norman4real(m): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2016
I wonder where u guys derive so much hatered for Tecno... It's too much. Its a good thing samsung phones are on gsm arena, if u read user reviews on gsm arena u realise that samsung phones are just as flawed as any other brand, especially when it comes to their batteries.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 8:51am On Nov 10, 2016
Norman4real:
I wonder where u guys derive so much hatered for Tecno... It's too much. Its a good thing samsung phones are on gsm arena, if u read user reviews on gsm arena u realise that samsung phones are just as flawed as any other brand, especially when it comes to their batteries.

That is why this Phantom 6 plus came as a blessing. I have been in a dilemma of which phone to buy for months now.....My previous phone was a Samsung flagship, I had a terrible experience with the battery! My colleague in the office uses an S6, I witness how poor his battery is just 3 months after buying the phone! His phone is always plugged to light 70% of the day, and that is the S6 edge plus, the bigger cousin of the S6 with bigger battery. So I was not going to buy the S6 or S6 edge much because of its poor battery. Samsung continue to fail in the aspect of battery performance in their devices. The crescendo to the whole imbroglio was the Note 7 that was fitted with a dangerous explosive in the name of a battery, and almost resulted in fatal outcomes to its users! Why can't Samsung get it right with Batteries? Or are they deliberately short changing their customers to raise profits? Why should someone buy a phone of 400k and still struggle to keep his phone alive for a 12 hour usage?! It is really a disappointment from Samsung.

Initially we said it is due to poor optimization between the Android OS and the Samsung hardware, but is Tecno not using the same Android OS? How come they were able to deliver premium battery performance with excellent specs in P6+ and Samsung couldn't?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Akamo5(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2016
Bossmd:

That is why this Phantom 6 plus came as a blessing. I have been in a dilemma of which phone to buy for months now.....My previous phone was a Samsung flagship, I had a terrible experience with the battery! My colleague in the office uses an S6, I witness how poor his battery is just 3 months after buying the phone! His phone is always plugged to light 70% of the day, and that is the S6 edge plus, the bigger cousin of the S6 with bigger battery. So I was not going to buy the S6 or S6 edge much because of its poor battery. Samsung continue to fail in the aspect of battery performance in their devices. The crescendo to the whole imbroglio was the Note 7 that was fitted with a dangerous explosive in the name of a battery, and almost resulted in fatal outcomes to its users! Why can't Samsung get it right with Batteries? Or are they deliberately short changing their customers to raise profits? Why should someone buy a phone of 400k and still struggle to keep his phone alive for a 12 hour usage?! It is really a disappointment from Samsung.

Initially we said it is due to poor optimization between the Android OS and the Samsung hardware, but is Tecno not using the same Android OS? How come they were able to deliver premium battery performance with excellent specs in P6+ and Samsung couldn't?
you have written well....some people call tecno devices crap and yet they are delivering..if you came remember vividly, tecno was the first phone to introduce flashshare app that allows you to share large files so quickly and still yet our people say tecno company is not innovative. SMH for some people.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2016
Akamo5:
you have written well....some people call tecno devices crap and yet they are delivering..if you came remember vividly, tecno was the first phone to introduce flashshare app that allows you to share large files so quickly and still yet our people say tecno company is not innovative. SMH for some people.

Also which Samsung device has a proprietary music streaming app like the Tecno "Boom"?..... Asides Tecno, I can only think of Apple here.

A lot of those guys criticising Tecno know next to nothing about mobile phones. Theirs is just to buy and use.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Dam5reey(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2016
Norman4real:

This how we should be thinking.. Not being biased.. Tecno is not perfect yet.. but we have to commed their effort so far

If you read the user opinion section of GSMarena reviews you will not buy any phone grin

People failed to realise that Samsung concentrate flagship only.. the S series and the Note series...

When it comes to durability on low range phones Tecno has perfected that.. they beat Samsung hands down in every aspect....
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Oldlayez: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2016
Behankey:
Ashamed? For loving a brand? I assume you ain't proud of your phone then because Tecno has Improved and is still improving. You're just too sad to realize that

Sad? All tecno users are second class materials. God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:

Sad? All tecno users are second class materials. God forbid

There is a rule here, before you join the discussion tell the group which phone you use grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Orator2383: 11:37am On Nov 10, 2016
Bossmd:

There is a rule here, before you join the discussion tell the group which phone you use grin
lol
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
It's funny when people criticise Samsung battery tech.
Now I'm gonna ask you this question

Which phone outshines S7 edge in battery tech this year? Its on QHD
Which phone outshines S6 edge plus and note 5 last year? It's on QHD
Which phone outshines Note 4 and S5 2 years ago?

There are some midrangers that even have better battery from Samsung that these aforelisted flagships.

Waiting for your responses

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2016
ollah1:
It's funny when people criticise Samsung battery tech.
Now I'm gonna ask you this question

Which phone outshines S7 edge in battery tech this year? Its on QHD
Which phone outshines S6 edge plus and note 5 last year? It's on QHD
Which phone outshines Note 4 and S5 2 years ago?

There are some midrangers that even have better battery from Samsung that these aforelisted flagships.

Waiting for your responses

Okay you you use Galaxy S6 edge, The Phantom 6 plus battery is better than your S6 edge battery.

Next! grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Oldlayez: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bossmd:

I am using Samsung s7. I'm a big gal

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by sczeska: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin
What kind of SCRAPS are these people flooding the market with?

https://www.nairaland.com/3447117/what-techno-l8-users-facing
grin

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2016
Oldlayez:

I am using Samsung s7. I'm a big gal

That's the no.1 step.

Next take a picture showing you holding your ID document on one hand and your phone on the other hand. Then scan the phone invoice and upload them here for verification.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bossmd:

If you like cry, I will still repeat it over and over, the only smartphones in the industry better than the Phantom 6 plus are S7 edge and iPhone 7. That is an emphatic fact by industry standards.
the gionee marathon 6 plus is better than the tecno phantom 6 plus

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by MizMyColi(f): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dam5reey:

This how we should be thinking.. Not being biased.. Tecno is not perfect yet.. but we have to commed their effort so far

If you read the user opinion section of GSMarena reviews you will not buy any phone grin

People failed to realise that Samsung concentrate flagship only.. the S series and the Note series...

When it comes to durability on low range phones Tecno has perfected that.. they beat Samsung hands down in every aspect....

This sums my thoughts too.

My bro's S6 is always on electricity or Powerbank. Sometimes my laptop suffers due to charging upandan.

Mom owns an S3, the battery can run down like craze.

I will be the last person to put down Samsung, but people need to give Tecno a breather.

Some people who are hating are doing so for the fun of it or maybe, just maybe, they have to project Tecno in bad light so that their market can sell.

I am using phantom 6 now and I am happy about the innovations, how much more P6 plus?

Well, to each his own path sha.

I don't believe in bringing down another man's handiwork, whether it is perfect or not, especially when I'm not privy to the details.

Someday, I will be a creator of goods and/or services....I would want people to give me the benefit of doubt as I work my way up to perfection.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
MizMyColi:

This sums my thoughts too.

My bro's S6 is always on electricity or Powerbank. Sometimes my laptop suffers due to charging upandan.

Mom owns an S3, the battery can run down like craze.

I will be the last person to put down Samsung, but people need to give Tecno a breather.

Some people who are hating are doing so for the fun of it or maybe, just maybe, they have to project Tecno in bad light so that their market can sell.

I am using phantom 6 now and I am happy about the innovations, how much more P6 plus?

Well, to each his own path sha.

I don't believe in bringing down another man's handiwork, whether it is perfect or not, especially when I'm not privy to the details.

Someday, I will be a creator of goods and/or services....I would want people to give me the benefit of doubt as I work my way up to perfection.
what's up with your phantom 6
does the battery last long on heavy usage ?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by MizMyColi(f): 9:19pm On Nov 10, 2016
Rjasan:

what's up with your phantom 6
does the battery last long on heavy usage ?

It does.

One charge a day. I use it for high power activities.

When the battery gets low and I do not have access to power supply, I will switch to ultra power saving mode.

That one really preserves the battery.

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Alezy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2016
MizMyColi:

It does.

One charge a day. I use it for high power activities.

When the battery gets low and I do not have access to power supply, I will switch to ultra power saving mode.

That one really preserves the battery.
So when on ultra power saving mode, the battery can last for how long on calls alone?

In fact, how many thousand mAh?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by MizMyColi(f): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2016
Alezy:
So when on ultra power saving mode, the battery can last for how long on calls alone?

In fact, how many thousand mAh?

It's 3k
I haven't tried that though...
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Alezy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
MizMyColi:

It's 3k
I haven't tried that though...
okay, thanks for the info but 3k is low sha oh.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
Alezy:

Battery Capacities;

Phantom 6 - 2,700mah
Phantom 6 plus - 4,050mah.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by MizMyColi(f): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2016
Alezy:

Lol
S6 is 2,550
S7 same 3,000

I think it's just okay sha.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Alezy(m): 11:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol
S6 is 2,550
S7 same 3,000

I think it's just okay sha.
I want a phone with good battery. in fact I think am buying just the battery power. that's why I was thinking of gionee

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Alezy(m): 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bossmd:

Battery Capacities;
Phantom 6 - 2,700mah Phantom 6 plus - 4,050mah.
thanks
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by MizMyColi(f): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
Alezy:
I want a phone with good battery. in fact I think am buying just the battery power. that's why I was thinking of gionee

It's actually 2.7k
What's the battery capacity for the Gionee?
Which model?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Marvell23(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
Bossmd:

Pls free those Gionee shills masquerading as Samsung fans. The fact is no gionee phones came close to the phantom 6 plus. Not even their M6 plus with helio p10 soc which they have decided not to release in Nigeria bcoz it's dead on arrival

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.