Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) (2806 Views)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Za Oza Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by fairlyusedpant: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
They are good steps to follow if you wanna catch that fine girl that has been doing shakara on campus

first of all, let me introduce myself, as you all know me, i am chief otutupoyoyo1 of ogadinma village the only igwe atulegwu praise worship master 1 of abagana , i have a B.Sc in womanology from the harvard university of science and tankology uganda and i also went to japan for my M.Sc in pant and related women affairs, i got a first class upper, well let me not go further before the girls start dying for me

well the steps are very easy, just follow it wisely, any mistake comes with a hot slap from the fine girl

first of all since you have discovered the girl is fine and you are falling in lust with her, congratulations to you, but the problem is how to approach her, well worry no more, the solution is here, just check your class timetable, yeah yeah you have a class by 8am, just go to the class as late as 8:30am, so it is either you sneak inside the class or you wait outside, when the class is over just approach her, compose yourself, don't feel shy, be bold, just tell her that you came late for the class and you need her note to copy the part you missed. gbagam, lo and behold she gives you the note, you have completed STEP 1

STEP 2, try to return the note on time, maybe the next day, but try to compose some sweet lines, when you give her the note, just tell her that she has a fine hand writing and her note was very clear, easy to understand, no mistakes and you felt like keeping the note for yourself, that you never knew that a pretty girl like her could write so lovely like this -- she begins to smile, you don catch am, very easy, but gbagam gbagam don't invite her over to your rubbish apartment, be patience, the next time you see her, always try to make her smile, tell her sweet sweet tinz, like telemundo or love stories not papa ajasco or jenifa, eh i will stop here , to be continued....

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
What if Una dey different department?? You ram..

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by fairlyusedpant: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
danielconstant:
What if Una dey different department?? You ram..
then wait for episode 2, coming shortly....
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by vicstar(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by chocolateme(f): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
I read up everything..
The truth is that the best way to get the finest girl on campus is to be a very smart, intelligence, dedicated guy whose level of intellect surpasses even the average smart ass.. gathering fellow mates fot extra mural classes and discussion classes.. helping that fine girl through her difficult understandings in areas of concentration in some courses.. reading together, going for night classes and more..
Tell me which finest girl will not fall for that guy forever??
That is the highest and surest way of getting that fine girl without all these stress posted here by you op..
Unless you are referring to the group who thinks that coming to university is a sure way to waste their parent's hard earned money and living a life of freedom without focus.
By the way.. thumbs up for your post.

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by emmyid(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
wat if she be no the copy too?
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by padi94(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
What if her handwritting is bad
What if she does nt want to give you her not
What if she doesnt like copying note
What if she doesnt even attend classes regularly
What if your lecturers dey eye her 2
What if she has a cultist boyfrnd
What if she only prefers COCUMBER
What if another guy from your class is paroling her
What if she is not in your department or class
What if the girl na deaf and dumb
What if you are a stammarer
What if she offers you a text book where the not was gotten from
What if she refers you to some1 else to get d note

These are the things i need to know

5 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by padi94(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
I read up everything..
The truth is that the best way to get the finest girl on campus is to be a very smart, intelligence, dedicated guy whose level of intellect surpasses even the average smart ass.. gathering fellow mates fot extra mural classes and discussion classes.. helping that fine girl through her difficult understandings in areas of concentration in some courses.. reading together, going for night classes and more..
That is the highest and surest way of getting that fine girl without all these stress posted here by you op..
Unless you are referring to the group who thinks that coming to university is a sure way to waste their parent's hard earned money and living a life of freedom without focus.

But the Op said "FOR GUYS ONLY"
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by padi94(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
I read up everything..

But the Op said "FOR GUYS ONLY" angry angry
You come to see secret abi? angry
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by Jostapo(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
What's all these gibberish? you are mentoring these innocent souls with your guile craps. Your parents send you to school to acquire profound knowledge and become somebody beneficial to the society not to keep chasing skirts and pants all around. You should sit up and have a sensible rethink about your awaiting future. #childrenofthisgeneration.
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by chocolateme(f): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
padi94:

But the Op said "FOR GUYS ONLY"
but people of nairaland addresses me as a guy so i guess i should join the bandwagon.
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by padi94(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
but people of nairaland addresses me as a guy so i guess i should join the bandwagon.

Is that you on your profile picture.?
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by firstking01(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
I read up everything..
Hmmm, experience speaks volume.
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by dingbang(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
chocolateme:
I read up everything..
fine girl wey dey bang alhaji.. mchew!
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by prela(f): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Meanwhile........

Na wa o. because of this Mis Anambra case many girls can't freely buy cucumber in public anymore. Lmao

Goody IJ Adaugo wrote........
Just imagine I was buying cucumber for my weight loss, someone was busy watching me wit a bad eye so I HV to ask d aboki man to cut it into pieces b4 dey will start thinking something else

Imagine d yeye man smiling as it was being cut
I Was curious n ask y he was smiling
Imagine his reply- u can still gum it wit super glue.
I just left d cucumber wit a aboki n my money
Dis is not funny, y must I suffer for anoda persons sin?
#weeping

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by chocolateme(f): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
padi94:

Is that you on your profile picture.?
yes
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by chocolateme(f): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
dingbang:
fine girl wey dey bang alhaji.. mchew!
they mess with your brain guy? Who be fine girl here again?? You don smoke weed join too sotee you no dey see clear ni!! Abi na your sis you mean?? Oh i see.. na the dp you dey look.. ok naa
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by Jostapo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dear friend, you don't give people chance to dictate your life for you. Never allow other people's waywardness to penalise your truth-self - I'm totally mistify on this issue of cucumber or whatever.. It's becoming an annoying thing which Nigerians hold as a topic now. Cucumber this cucumber that.
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by ikombe: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
padi94:
What if her handwritting is bad What if she does nt want to give you her not What if she doesnt like copying note What if she doesnt even attend classes regularly What if your lecturers dey eye her 2 What if she has a cultist boyfrnd What if she only prefers COCUMBER What if another guy from your class is paroling her What if she is not in your department or class What if the girl na deaf and dumb What if you are a stammarer What if she offers you a text book where the not was gotten from What if she refers you to some1 else to get d note
This wan is taking it personal grin

Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by ikombe: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
prela:
Meanwhile........

Na wa o. because of this Mis Anambra case many girls can't freely buy cucumber in public anymore. Lmao

Just imagine I was buying cucumber for my weight loss, someone was busy watching me wit a bad eye so I HV to ask d aboki man to cut it into pieces b4 dey will start thinking something else

#weeping
This wan no go kill me grin

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by dingbang(m): 4:30am On Nov 07, 2016
chocolateme:
they mess with your brain guy? Who be fine girl here again?? You don smoke weed join too sotee you no dey see clear ni!! Abi na your sis you mean?? Oh i see.. na the dp you dey look.. ok naa
wetin dey worry ds one? Iffa sand krase comot from ur fake face now
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by LorDBolton(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2016
chocolateme:
I read up everything..

You just described how to get in the friend zone.

Smart guys (intellectually and cassanovally) know better than to do such weepy shii
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2016
chocolateme:
I read up everything..
you know this cos you're the finest gal in your campus bah?
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by chocolateme(f): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2016
OlufemiWhit:
you know this cos you're the finest gal in your campus bah?
. i am not..
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2016
Gbam! Intelligent guys are very attractive! Nothing better than a guy that you find mentally appealing.

cHocolateme:
I read up everything..

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by fairlyusedpant: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
Gbam! Intelligent guys are very attractive! Nothing better than a guy that you find mentally appealing.

thats a big fat lie, during my time, i got the highest score in a faculty course, my name was announced in the hall, but this did not draw girls closer to me, most fine girls don't even like mixing up with intelligent guys, they love mixing up with guys who are romantic, caring, knows how to compose sweet lines and keeps spending money on them, the major problem we have here is that some guys are afraid of meeting a fine girl, they don't know the right method, so this is the first step, i won't boast oo, but i have talked to 80 percent of the biggest and finest chick in my faculty then, was it hard? NO, only if you know the way, and this finest chicks don't mingle with guys anyhow, infact guys are always afraid to come closer to them, if a guy knows the techniques, then he would catch any finest chick

and my thread said guys only, what are you girls doing inside here eh! You and chocolatmegringrincheesy
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2016
Different strokes, I guess. Personally, I like guys that appeal to my intellect.
Anyway, Fairlyused, I thought you were a fine boy with pink lips na grin That alone should make girls to fall left, right and center for you.You don't need all these process and tips to hook girl. cheesy

fairlyusedpant:

thats a big fat lie, during my time, i was the highest score in a faculty course, my name was announced in the hall, but this did not draw girls closer to me, most fine girls don't even like mixing up with intelligent guys, they love mixing up with guys who are romantic, caring and keeps spending money on them, the major problem we have here is that some guys are afraid of meeting a fine girl, they don't know the right method, so this is the first step, i won't boast oo, but i have talked to 80 percent of the biggest and finest chick in my faculty then, was it hard? NO, only if you know the way, and this finest chicks don't mingle with guys anyhow, infact guys are always afraid to come closer to them, if a guy knows the techniques, then he would catch any finest chick

and my thread said guys only, what are you girls doing inside here eh! You and chocolatmegringrincheesy

Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by fairlyusedpant: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2016
padi94:
What if her handwritting is bad
What if she does nt want to give you her not
What if she doesnt like copying note
What if she doesnt even attend classes regularly
What if your lecturers dey eye her 2
What if she has a cultist boyfrnd
What if she only prefers COCUMBER
What if another guy from your class is paroling her
What if she is not in your department or class
What if the girl na deaf and dumb
What if you are a stammarer
What if she offers you a text book where the not was gotten from
What if she refers you to some1 else to get d note

good question, girls are just like eggs, some eggs are always dirty, so you need to wash it to make it clean and you also have to handle it well so that the egg will not break,
also girls are moved by words, if you tell a girl that her handwriting is bad, she might hate you for that, so keep quiet, girls only want to hear the good side of things and not the bad side
so if her handwriting is bad, you can skip that part and just tell her that her note is easy to understand, that she is really quite attentive in class, gbagam, she will feel happy for the praise

if she does not give you her note, then don't force her, leave her for now, wait for my episode 2 for other methods

the other questions are related to each other
let me summarise it for u
if her boyfriend is a badboy, then leave her, it is not advisable to date a girl who has a boyfriend or she is married, very bad, i won't encourage it
if a lecturer is eyeing her, wetin concern you?, do you things secretly and quietly, nobody will know, if a girl likes you, she don like you be that, no lecturer can change her mind

i drop my pen for here, till next time
Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by fairlyusedpant: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2016
Fabulocity:
Different strokes, I guess. Personally, I like guys that appeal to my intellect.
Anyway, Fairlyused, I thought you were a fine boy with pink lips na grin That alone should make girls to fall left, right and center for you.You don't need all these process and tips to hook girl. cheesy

my sister, most fine girls are too shy to approach a guy, but they would be giving us the break light ooo, so it is left for us to make the move, then gbagam we don catch them, but as a pastor wey i be, na preaching and evangelism we dey always do with lots of praise and worship, have you forgotten that am a good boy cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) by BizBayo: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
prela:
Meanwhile........

#weeping

Precious I don laff tire, so funny. ... SW - Ib, same here. Hope to see your handwriting.

(1) (Reply)

I Love A Nairalander / Men Stop Complaining N Take Pride Spending 4 Women / Your Daughter Brings Home Her Boyfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.