Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? (822 Views)

5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Can Someone Really Steal Your Man (or Woman)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by NewBegins(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2009
Do Ladies really steal from their GUY?
To my greatest surprise, i found no money in my wallet when i got to the filling station, I had to drop my phone with them.
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by posakosa(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2009
LOL----funny post How much did you have in there ?
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by Godmother(f): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2009
ROFLMAO Maybe she "borrowed" it grin
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by madlady(f): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

@Poster does your wallet have a hole in it, why do you think it was your lady grin grin you guys are very funny sha.
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by patwhizkid(f): 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2009
Eyaaaah. . .sorwee. ROTFLMAO!
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by Juniordav: 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2009
A lady stole my friends money while lickng his pencil and drinking OGI. 2 bad dis days dat lots of ladies steals and men can not leave their house 4 a second wit them
I need a lady i'll trust and sign my signature on her certificate/recommend.
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by anddrewz: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2009
Maybe she knew u will not give her if she asked. But stealing is not the best option. This is bad shaa!

The truth is people are not d same, even guys, some steal and others don't. you cannot draw a conclusion based on ur experience with one lady. Check her past records, she may be a kleptomania, for such ladies, stealing is like a hobby.

A lady came to my office for a visit, when she left, one of my phones also left with her. what help me was that the phone is a multilink product (CDMA) without simcard that could be removed, I later found the phone with her after a month.

I will advice that u set a trap for her, mark some notes and leave ur wallet carelessly, then lets see what will happened, if she will fall for ur trap! grin grin grin
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by madlady(f): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2009
grin grin grin grin

@anddrewz that's very good advice you give the poster, but he should put a little mouse-trap in the wallet tongue
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by NewBegins(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2009
Thanks 4 y all posts. I'll do as you said but what if she doesnt take the money from the wallet at that moment i did that, you know say woman self get brain , In most cases pass man self, thats why we men cant resist em, But i am very sure she took the money from my wallet, no one else could have done that ,
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by iice(f): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
Purposely leave money in your wallet and your wallet at a place she can see or knows at a time that you know no other person will be passing through your place. If it goes missing again. . . undecided

But seriously. . .steal money? Whatever happened to having some of your own? or atleast asking? undecided
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by yme1(f): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2009
i hardly ask talking less of steal undecided
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by Pweety4me(f): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2009
@Topic na dat's a teaf menh. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by coolier(f): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2009
Oh oh!
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by ritaNL: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2009
Steal money ? grin grin grin How much she wan steal ? na wa oo
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by madlady(f): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@poster, pls give me permission to pass this thread around to my Friends, it will fit kill them this Sunday grin grin grin grin
Joking apart, if it's true then it's a very sad day when a Friend/lady/man steals from each other.Maybe you should consider her well well.
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by Shola2009(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2009
Purposely leave money in your wallet and your wallet at a place she can see or knows at a time that you know no other person will be passing through your place. If it goes missing again. . . Undecided
G B A M!

done it before,though it wasn't for a girl.
it worked.
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by Igwe9(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2009
If you call it stealing, then most of us are victims , I love my princess kiss nevertheless I arrange my monies well each time she's around, but would go back to my old ways of scattering it in the living room without knowing the exact amount if i was alone in the house. smiley
I no blame her, she's been needing it in school , perhaps she never takes allĀ  grin
. . . . . . . . funny how she never sees the ones inside the pockets each time she helps out in the laundry.
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by r231(m): 2:27am On Nov 02, 2009
oh oh
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by NewBegins(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2009
Well, she confessed that she stole the money after reading this post, She was like , Oh are you referring to me??
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by posakosa(m): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2009
New_Begins:

Well, she confessed that she stole the money after reading this post, She was like , Oh are you referring to me??

U're a jokester. She should have broken up with ur immature self------what a slowpoke!
Re: Do Ladies Really Steal From Their Guy? by NewBegins(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2009
Atleast i got to know the truth, IN MY OWN WAY

(1) (Reply)

Romance In Nl Has A Different Meaning. / Size: / I Am No More Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.