Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. (5978 Views)

Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / 7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by goldonome(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2016
Some ladies are bold enough to ask there guys for money while others dont find it easy....some ways they indirectly ask there guys for money are:
The lady will be like,.
1. Baby I borrowed money from my frnd, just thinking of how to pay her.
She knows the guy will definitely ask her how much and want to pay.
2. She flashes you, and you call. And she says baby I wish I can chat with you online,.you ask her to come online,.she says I don't have airtime or active subscription,..u knw d rest.
3. Baby my frnd is having her wedding I wish I culd join d bridal trail, but don't ve money, and she's my childhood frnd. You know the rest.
4. Baby I need to travel, my uncle is sick..but don't have transport fair.
5. Please add yours from ur experience.
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by dollyjoy(f): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
What is the point of dating a guy when you cant look into his face and tell him what you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
That's why it's good to go for the independent ladies. You would have less to deal with. Any leeching lady that depends on me for her every need is not worthy of my respect.
Majority of Nigerian girls who have attained 18yrs+ take to the job of drilling their boyfriends' funds. Ask them what they do for a living and you would get funny replies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by rockyh(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
What is the point of dating a guy when you cant look into his face and tell him what you want?

is he ur ATM where u talk n money comes out like u don't av hands to work n earn money for ur upkeep
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Laveda(f): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2016
So sad I don't even have the face to ask a guy for money embarassed always shy cry grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2016
dollyjoy:

Dating is for mutual adult understanding. Not for what u want...that's ur father or ur job's responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by dollyjoy(f): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2016
rockyh:
is he ur ATM where u talk n money comes out like u don't av hands to work n earn money for ur upkeep
where in my post did i imply such?all am trying to say is that a girl should not lie to her b.f becos she need money,if she really need it then demanding for it isnt a big deal.

Mr man,the fact that am working doesnt mean i shouldnt ask if i really need his help,so please!!asking for help once in a while doesnt turn him to Atm.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by dollyjoy(f): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Dating is for mutual adult understanding. Not for what u want...that's ur father or ur job's responsibility.
asking for each other's help isnt a big deal pls,haba,the way you guys twist the whole thing is somehow amuzing.

1 Like

Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
asking for each other's help isnt a big deal pls,haba,the way you guys twist the whole thing is somehow amuzing.
What u want is different from asking for help.
U call it help but its what u want from d dating.
If u dump him for another man, would u say u did that cuz he couldn't help u?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by dollyjoy(f): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

What u want is different from asking for help.
U call it help but its what u want from d dating.
If u dump him for another man, would u say u did that cuz he couldn't help u?
hehehehehhe.i guess you know joy more than she know herself.i seriously dnt want to prolong this so let leave it@that.
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Vikky014(f): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Y will a lady ask for money frm anybody dt is nt her relative(nt advisable) or parent i need answers wink

It seems am very proud though cos i cant beg any guy for anything. atleast it will safe me the stress of wanting to please u bc u giv me money...

1 Like

Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Vikky014(f): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2016
goldonome:
Some ladies are bold enough to ask there guys for money while others dont find it easy....some ways they indirectly ask there guys for money are:
The lady will be like,.
1. Baby I borrowed money from my frnd, just thinking of how to pay her.
She knows the guy will definitely ask her how much and want to pay.
2. She flashes you, and you call. And she says baby I wish I can chat with you online,.you ask her to come online,.she says I don't have airtime or active subscription,..u knw d rest.
3. Baby my frnd is having her wedding I wish I culd join d bridal trail, but don't ve money, and she's my childhood frnd. You know the rest.
4. Baby I need to travel, my uncle is sick..but don't have transport fair.
5. Please add yours from ur experience.

OP change it to Their

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 02, 2016
MelancholicGuy:
That's why it's good to go for the independent ladies. You would have less to deal with. Any leeching lady that depends on me for her every need is not worthy of my respect.
Majority of Nigerian girls who have attained 18yrs+ take to the job of drilling their boyfriends' funds. Ask them what they do for a living and you would get funny replies

Hey tk it easy! Even if she's independent or even richer than u are, U should do some tipping . Her asking u for ordinary Recharge card or asking u for tfare doesn't mean she can't sort it out by herself. She's been living fine without u in her life all these while.. Don't b another pussssiey for her to bear, she already has one. IMO
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by ucheHapers(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Vikky014:

OP change it to Their

Thanks
Haba babe, na New year be this, take am easy on the OP. Oyah, OP change dat thing. Hope u pass English for WAEC

1 Like

Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2016
pinceprinz:

Hey tk it easy! Even if she's independent or even richer than u are, U should do some tipping . Her asking u for ordinary Recharge card or asking u for tfare doesn't mean she can't sort it out by herself. She's been living fine without u in her life all these while.. Don't b another pussssiey for her to bear, she already has one. IMO
Are you sure you thoroughly read through my comment and saw the every need part?
Do scroll up have a glance again
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2016
I can't imagine myself begging money 4rm a guy.. its embarrasing. He is not an Atm machine.
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Vikky014(f): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2016
ucheHapers:

Haba babe, na New year be this, take am easy on the OP. Oyah, OP change dat thing. Hope u pass English for WAEC
lol op sabi engrish more than me self
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Vikky014(f): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I can't imagine myself begging money 4rm a guy.. its embarrasing.
He is not an Atm machine.
o thank God i hv seen my type
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2016
MelancholicGuy:

Are you sure you thoroughly read through my comment and saw the every need part?
Do scroll up have a glance again

Have u ever met a girl that depends on u for her every need? Be honest o
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
So sad I don't even have the face to ask a guy for money embarassed always shy cry grin
I swear u f***ing up. U dont need to ask no nigga for anything, just stand attention in front of gim and CHEST out. I swear he wud start begging u to ask for something.... Except if its another Laveda.
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Laveda(f): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2016
isiaka007:

I swear u f***ing up. U dont need to ask no nigga for anything, just stand attention in front of gim and CHEST out. I swear he wud start begging u to ask for something.... Except if its another Laveda.
shocked worst form of begging...more like using my assets to beg sad
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
shocked worst form of begging...more like using my assets to beg sad
Yeah right
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by lawnreigh(m): 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
I av been trying to reach you for a while, send me your contact so that we can talk better
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by Laveda(f): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2016
lawnreigh:
I av been trying to reach you for a while, send me your contact so that we can talk better
Reach me? Any problem?
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by lawnreigh(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
Reach me? Any problem?
it's just to know eachother better, you can reach me on 07034481719
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by gemale(m): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
dollyjoy:

D point is dt he's nt ur father (either biological /heavenly) dt wld supply ur needs.
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by OgaSirAde(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
In a matured and honest relationship, courtship and marriage, its a trivial and least matter because it not based on selfishness & self-centered, but rather building and being the best help-mate they can always be to each other #personal opinion#
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by dollyjoy(f): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
gemale:

D point is dt he's nt ur father (either biological /heavenly) dt wld supply ur needs.
well offering a helping hand isnt a big deal,btw those things op listed are too trivial.a girl can work and clean herself up.

My stance still remains that,a guy lending a helping hand when he know his lady is in critical need isnt a big deal,afterall the girl will reciprocate the help in future if the need arises.

My opinion.
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by gemale(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
well offering a helping hand isnt a big deal,btw those things op listed are too trivial.a girl can work and clean herself up.

My stance still remains that,a guy lending a helping hand when he know his lady is in critical need isnt a big deal,afterall the girl will reciprocate the help in future if the need arises.

My opinion.
Sure I get wt u r sayn bt wt I dislike is when some girls start looking as if it is their right 2 receive & nt a favor 4rm d guy& start Overdoing it. D painful part is d ones who wld b doing it & forming 'chic'.
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by davidsgal(f): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Laveda:
same here
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by dollyjoy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
gemale:

Sure I get wt u r sayn bt wt I dislike is when some girls start looking as if it is their right 2 receive & nt a favor 4rm d guy& start Overdoing it. D painful part is d ones who wld b doing it & forming 'chic'.
hehehehehehehehehehe.

More reason while a girl ought to be independent.
Re: 5 Tricky Ways Some Ladies Ask Their Guy For Money. by rockyh(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
dollyjoy:
where in my post did i imply such?all am trying to say is that a girl should not lie to her b.f becos she need money,if she really need it then demanding for it isnt a big deal.

Mr man,the fact that am working doesnt mean i shouldnt ask if i really need his help,so please!!asking for help once in a while doesnt turn him to Atm.
dollyjoy:

dollyjoy:

better asking once unlike ladies who c it as a means of exploiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. / 7 Things Women Notice In Men Within Six Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.