Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... (1545 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million...See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by 60minutesnews: 3:23am On Nov 07, 2016
An impoverished young girl living in the United States of America has moved to sell her virginity for $400,000 which is approximately N126 million in the Nigerian currency.
A woman is auctioning her virginity to help her family following a devastating house fire.

Katherine Stone, 20, left Seattle to work in one of Nevada’s infamous legal brothels after spotting an advertisement on Facebook.

There, she is advertising her virginity for $400,000 – however she won’t accept a bid unless she feels a “connection” with the person.

Speaking to CNN , she said:

“People say you are supposed to do it for love. But if you think about it, I am doing it because I love my family.”

Stone struck up a deal with brothel tycoon, Dennis Hof in 2015. Hof stated she could sell her virginity at his brothel – as long as he gets a 50% cut. Until then, she works at the brothel and offers non-intercourse services to raise money for her family who didn’t have insurance when the fire destroyed their home.

She said:
more @ http://ghetogist..com.ng/search/label/entertainment?&max-results=6

Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by jeffizy(m): 3:32am On Nov 07, 2016
A morally irresponsible society.

5 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by Cessa0(f): 4:12am On Nov 07, 2016
some pple jst lyk fooling demselves

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by dingbang(m): 4:48am On Nov 07, 2016
Na because of dis babe wey mod ban me.. Kai. I laugh at some kind of reasoning
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by engrMikemd(m): 4:57am On Nov 07, 2016
too cheap
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by khiaa(f): 5:19am On Nov 07, 2016
jeffizy:
A morally irresponsible society.
lol cheesy What a hypocritical comment. Aren't there whores in Nigeria who would sale their bodies/virginity for less than a thousand dollars and probably have their families full support?
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by herzern(m): 5:28am On Nov 07, 2016
khiaa:

lol cheesy What a hypocritical coment. Aren't there whores in Nigeria who would sale their bodies/virginity for less than a thousand dollars and probably have their family full support?
So......Because It is done in Niqeria.....

It should be encouraqed qlobally...

Where's yhur brain??...
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by khiaa(f): 5:31am On Nov 07, 2016
60minutesnews:
An impoverished young girl living in the United States of America has moved to sell her virginity for $400,000 which is approximately N126 million in the Nigerian currency.
A woman is auctioning her virginity to help her family following a devastating house fire.

Katherine Stone, 20, left Seattle to work in one of Nevada’s infamous legal brothels after spotting an advertisement on Facebook.

There, she is advertising her virginity for $400,000 – however she won’t accept a bid unless she feels a “connection” with the person.

Speaking to CNN , she said:

“People say you are supposed to do it for love. But if you think about it, I am doing it because I love my family.”

Stone struck up a deal with brothel tycoon, Dennis Hof in 2015. Hof stated she could sell her virginity at his brothel – as long as he gets a 50% cut. Until then, she works at the brothel and offers non-intercourse services to raise money for her family who didn’t have insurance when the fire destroyed their home.

She said:
more @ http://ghetogist..com.ng/search/label/entertainment?&max-results=6

It's amazing what Nigerians call beautiful.
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by khiaa(f): 5:39am On Nov 07, 2016
herzern:

So......Because It is done in Niqeria.....

It should be encouraqed qlobally...

Where's yhur brain??...

My point is, it can be done in Nigeria as well as the United States and anywhere else in the world, so there was no sense in throwing stones when you are living in a glass house. where is your brain?

2 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by herzern(m): 5:41am On Nov 07, 2016
khiaa:

My point is, it can be done in Nigeria as well as the United States and anywhere else in the world so there was no sense in throwing stones when you are living in a glass house. where is your brain?

Are yhu a Niqerian??....
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by khiaa(f): 5:44am On Nov 07, 2016
herzern:

Are yhu a Niqerian??....

Who I am has nothing to do with the topic.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by herzern(m): 5:49am On Nov 07, 2016
khiaa:

Who I am has nothing to do with the topic.

Really??....

Then.....why did yhu draq Niqeria's name to your post??......

Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by khiaa(f): 5:52am On Nov 07, 2016
herzern:

Really??....

Then.....why did yhu draq Niqeria's name to your post??......

I hate hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by herzern(m): 5:55am On Nov 07, 2016
khiaa:

I hate hypocrites.

If a member of your family indulqe in stealing.....

Will yhu publicly announce the condemnation of the act r not??......
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by khiaa(f): 6:04am On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=

[/quot
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by khiaa(f): 6:15am On Nov 07, 2016
herzern:

No, I don't need to announce my business to the public in order to talk to someone about their behavior.
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by jeffizy(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2016
khiaa:

lol cheesy What a hypocritical comment. Aren't there whores in Nigeria who would sale their bodies/virginity for less than a thousand dollars and probably have their families full support?
I thought the thread is about USA.
Open a thread or topic about what happens in Nigeria, I'll oblige with my thoughts.
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by khiaa(f): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2016
jeffizy:
:

I thought the thread is about USA.
Open a thread or topic about what happens in Nigeria, I'll oblige with my thoughts.

This thread is about a girl who is selling her body and happens to live in the USA, but you made it about American society, so I held a mirror to your face hoping that you would see the hypocrisy in your post since prostitution is all over the earth including Nigeria, so what does that say about Nigeria's Society?
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by bizzy500: 12:18am On Nov 08, 2016
Cessa0:
some pple jst lyk fooling demselves
hmm becuz u re na a virgin
Re: 20-year-old Beautiful Girl Auctions Her Virginity For N126 Million... by slyrone(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2016
it's too expensive jor. is it not puna

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders Oya Welcome Me / Have You Ever Loved Someone Truly? / Why Women Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.