Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident (5293 Views)

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by winkmart: 6:53am On Nov 07, 2016
I was just minding my own business until the cab driver arrived. I queried the reason for his lateness, and he told me he went to drop some Covenant University girls in the hotel where they lodge in Lekki Phase 1. His words "mo lo drop awon omo covenant kan si hotel tI won man lodge si"

This piqued my interest, and I decided to query him further.

Then he revealed how he normally picks them up at the park every Thursday in groups to their hotels, and drops them back on Sunday.

So, I collected the number of one of the girls from the cab driver, I called her and we talked at length about her visiting me etc, she told me 50k. We finally settled at 30k.

These Covenant University Female students arrive in groups on Thursday evening, pay for one room in an exquisite hotel in Lekki Phase 1, lodge in groups, then coordinate and go and visit all the various clients they had arranged to meet with during the week.

One of the budding Nigerian artist even mocked Covenant University girls in one of his songs.

On an average, each individual makes a minimum of 60k Thurs, 60k Fri, 60k, Sat. And returns to school on Sunday.

Total made in 3days 180k.

For details of the hotels where you can find female students of Covenant universities as mentioned above, that will be for another day.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/what-some-covenant-university-female.html

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by alexiej(m): 6:59am On Nov 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Adaowerri111: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2016
Runs gals are everywhere, attending CU doesn't make one a saint

6 Likes

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by dingbang(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2016
Even in the church, there are prostitutes.
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by emryxleena(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2016
dey tryna make ends meet
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Twaci(f): 7:20am On Nov 07, 2016
And the cab driver gave out his client's number...

Just like that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 07, 2016
emryxleena:
dey tryna make ends meet

BEING A RUNS GIRL IS NOT A FUNCTION OF WHICH SCHOOL YOU ATTEND.....HOW DO PEOPLE THINK NOWADAYS

AS PER THE FEES I MUST SAY THIS RUNNING A UNIVERSITY IS VERY EXPENSIVE ESPECIALLY A QUALITY ONE LIKE CONVENANT UNIVERSITY.

I ATTENDED UNIBEN, IN MY 100L DAYS I HAD TO SIT ON THE FLOOR TO RECEIVE LECTURES BECAUSE GOVERNMENT PROVIDED 500SEATS FOR 1200STUDENTS IN 200,300 AND 400 I HAD TO STAND TO RECEIVE LECTURES BECAUSE OF INSUFFICIENT STOOLS, DO YOU KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS?BECAUSE I WAS PAYING 14000 AS FEES. IT IS THE POOR THAT WILL CONTINUE TO CRY ABOUT CONVENANT FEES THE RICH WON'T, THEY UNDERSTAND THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION THEIR KIDS ARE RECEIVING THERE. INSTEAD OF PRAYING TO GOD TO UFLIFT YOU ARE THROWING INSULTS

OH LET'S NOT EVEN DISCUSS ABOUT THE HOSTEL FACILITY I STAYED WHILE IN SCHOOL

IN CONCLUSION, GOD BLESS ME I WOULDN'T WANT TO SEND MY KIDS TO THE KIND OF SCHOOL I ATTENDED. AMEN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by emryxleena(m): 7:26am On Nov 07, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

BEING A RUNS GIRL IS NOT A FUNCTION OF WHICH SCHOOL YOU ATTEND.....HOW DO PEOPLE THINK NOWADAYS

sometimes when I see people doing many types of odd jobs just to make money.. I feel for them.. you never know what they are going through
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 07, 2016
emryxleena:

sometimes when I see people doing many types of odd jobs just to make money.. I feel for them.. you never know what they are going through

THAT'S THE LIFE, BUT MOST OF THESE RUNS GIRLS ARE INTO THAT TRADE JUST TO "BELONG" IN THE SOCIETY OF HIGH CLASS BABES

4 Likes

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by OlufemiWhit(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2016
Twaci:
And the cab driver gave out his client's number...

Just like that? undecided
they are runs gals......any1 can collect dere number

2 Likes

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by mrsage(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2016
I'm a product of CU and now I'm into cab business too.

In every system you have the good, bad and ugly.

Things happen... Let me keep my mouth shut lipsrsealed
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by sinaj(f): 8:00am On Nov 07, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

AS PER THE FEES I MUST SAY THIS RUNNING A UNIVERSITY IS VERY EXPENSIVE ESPECIALLY A QUALITY ONE LIKE CONVENANT UNIVERSITY.

I ATTENDED UNIBEN, IN MY 100L DAYS I HAD TO SIT ON THE FLOOR TO RECEIVE LECTURES BECAUSE GOVERNMENT PROVIDED 500SEATS FOR 1200STUDENTS IN 200,300 AND 400 I HAD TO STAND TO RECEIVE LECTURES BECAUSE OF INSUFFICIENT STOOLS, DO YOU KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS?BECAUSE I WAS PAYING 14000 AS FEES. IT IS THE POOR THAT WILL CONTINUE TO CRY ABOUT CONVENANT FEES THE RICH WON'T, THEY UNDERSTAND THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION THEIR KIDS ARE RECEIVING THERE. INSTEAD OF PRAYING TO GOD TO UFLIFT YOU ARE THROWING INSULTS

IN CONCLUSION, GOD BLESS ME I WOULDN'T WANT TO SEND MY KIDS TO THE KIND OF SCHOOL I ATTENDED. AMEN
are you any different from those that attended expensive private universities?

Is their English more polished than yours?

Are they more successful than you?

Are they more knowledgeable than you?

Do they recruit them in any job at the end of their programme?

Pls tell me coz m keen.

M yet to knw d thing that makes them special apart frm the school fees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:

Pls tell me coz m keen.

DO WE HAVE TO SETTLE FOR LESS?

WHY DIDN'T I RECEIVE LECTURES IN A CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT OR DIDN'T HAVE TO SHARE HOSTEL WITH RATS THAT LOOKS LIKE CATS

I STUDIED PHYSICS...FOR FOUR YEARS MY LECTURERS KEPT PREACHING ELECTRONS NOT ONCE WAS I TAKEN TO A LAB TO SEE THIS ELECTRON

DO YOU KNOW HOW HORRIBLE IT IS TO BE LEARNING A PRACTICAL COURSE THEORETICALLY, EVERYTHING I KNOW TODAY I LEARNT ON MY OWN NOT BECAUSE ONE SCHOOL TAUGHT ME....YES THEIR GRADUATES GET JOB OFFERS LIKE EVERY OTHER GOOD SCHOOLS, IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF WHICH SCHOOL GETS MORE

8 Likes

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2016
Yeah, they exist in every school. Including CU. So, what's the news in that?
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by hakeem4(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2016
winkmart:
I was just minding my own business until the cab driver arrived. I queried the reason for his lateness, and he told me he went to drop some Covenant University girls in the hotel where they lodge in Lekki Phase 1. His words "mo lo drop awon omo covenant kan si hotel tI won man lodge si"

This piqued my interest, and I decided to query him further.

Then he revealed how he normally picks them up at the park every Thursday in groups to their hotels, and drops them back on Sunday.

So, I collected the number of one of the girls from the cab driver, I called her and we talked at length about her visiting me etc, she told me 50k. We finally settled at 30k.

These Covenant University Female students arrive in groups on Thursday evening, pay for one room in an exquisite hotel in Lekki Phase 1, lodge in groups, then coordinate and go and visit all the various clients they had arranged to meet with during the week.

One of the budding Nigerian artist even mocked Covenant University girls in one of his songs.

On an average, each individual makes a minimum of 60k Thurs, 60k Fri, 60k, Sat. And returns to school on Sunday.

Total made in 3days 180k.

For details of the hotels where you can find female students of Covenant universities as mentioned above, that will be for another day.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/11/what-some-covenant-university-female.html

lalasticlala
if cu girls are runs girls, what will you now call unilag girls .... Marathon babes?

3 Likes

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by jzun: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2016
So; you support girls prostituting themselves? Do you pray for such a girl to end up as wife to any of your children or brothers? Anybody that has parents that can pay covenant university school fees has no excuse fdor doing runs than bad friends or greed.
AnthonioAlsaid:

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by jzun: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2016
hakeem4:
if cu girls are runs girls, what will you now call unilag girls .... Marathon babes?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros abeg no break my ribs with laughter o. That question, na almighty formula you go need to find the answer o!

4 Likes

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by jzun: 9:48am On Nov 07, 2016
emryxleena:
dey tryna make ends meet
How daft can you be to say such. Na poorman pikin dey pay dat kind school fees? They are just lacking proper home training and greedy bitches. mtchwww!
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by DrayZee: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2016
sinaj:

Pls tell me coz m keen.

Well, they don't have to struggle to get education.
They are protected from the widespread risk of cult activities.
They are given adequate facilities to ensure proper understanding of all taught concepts.
They learn in a conducive and enabling environment, providing little room for distractions.
They don't have to worry about buying handouts to pass a course, sexual exploitation from teachers to pass a course, or just being failed entirely despite all their hardwork due to sheer stupidity from a teacher.

There's no need talking about the fees here, because it is privately funded.

You pay more for quality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Runs gals are everywhere, attending CU doesn't make one a saint

help me tell him o
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by ifyeez: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
hakeem4:
You just killed it,. Girls nd Runz is no longer news. God help our generation nd my future wife.

1 Like

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by emryxleena(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
jzun:
How daft can you be to say such. Na poorman pikin dey pay dat kind school fees? They are just lacking proper home training and greedy bitches. mtchwww!

would love to continue but I'm not a fan of foul tempered people
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Bioboy1213(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
OP........can you help with the contact
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by firstking01(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

Yet in the end they will be running from one coy to another just like other graduates from the "not so well to do institution abi?...and in most cases the so-called madonna, igbenedion, covenant and babcock graduates will still be itching to accept a 100-150k salary monthly abi?....i no just wan talkundecided…judge the matter yourself, do the statistics and compare it with their school fees of about 500k, 750k--1m per session.
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
jzun:
So; you support girls prostituting themselves? Do you pray for such a girl to end up as wife to any of your children or brothers? Anybody that has parents that can pay covenant university school fees has no excuse fdor doing runs than bad friends or greed.

SO A RICH MAN KID CAN'T PROSTITUTE ONLY A POOR MAN CHILD ABI?

THERE IS NO MORAL BACKING TO PROSTITUTION HENCE I CAN'T SUPPORT....BUT BASIC ECONOMICS TEACHES ME THAT THERE WOULD ONLY BE SUPPLY WHEN THERE IS A DEMAND. THESE GIRLS ARE SUPPLYING THE SOCIETY SEXUAL DEMAND.......LIKE I EARLIER SAID IT'S NOT LIKE THESE GIRLS ARE POOR OR CAN'T AFFORD 3 SQUARE MEALS THEY DO IT TO BELONG....BUY CHANEL,HERMES BAGS...TO BE TAGGED AS SOCIETY HIGH CLASS BABES

1 Like

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
firstking01:
Yet in the end they will be running from one coy to another just like other graduates from the "not so well to do institution abi?...and in most cases the so-called madonna, igbenedion, covenant and babcock graduates will still be itching to accept a 100-150k salary monthly abi?....i no just wan talkundecided…judge the matter yourself, do the statistics and compare it with their school fees of about 500k, 750k--1m per session.

ARE YOU SAYING THESE SCHOOLS SHOULD REDUCE THE QUALITY OF THE EDUCATION THEY RENDER BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS IN THE COUNTRY AND GRADUATES WANT TO SETTLE WITH WHATEVER THEY ARE GIVEN?

1 Like

Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by firstking01(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

ARE YOU SAYING THESE SCHOOLS SHOULD REDUCE THE QUALITY OF THE EDUCATION THEY RENDER BECAUSE THERE ARE NO JOBS IN THE COUNTRY AND GRADUATES WANT TO SETTLE WITH WHATEVER THEY ARE GIVEN?
Nope, all i'm saying is...after spending millions as school fees the school should also provide a job worth millions for their graduatesundecided
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
firstking01:
Nope, all i'm saying is...after spending millions as school fees the school should also provide a job worth millions for their graduatesundecided

I'D AGREE WITH YOU IF UNIBEN WOULD JUST PROVIDE FOR ME A 14,000 X 4 JOB

MEN IT'S NOT THE SCHOOL RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE THEIR STUDENTS JOBS THEY ONLY MODEL YOU TO SOCIETY AND EMPLOYERS DEMAND
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by firstking01(m): 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

I'D AGREE WITH YOU IF UNIBEN WOULD JUST PROVIDE FOR ME A 14,000 X 4 JOB

MEN IT'S NOT THE SCHOOL RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE THEIR STUDENTS JOBS THEY ONLY MODEL YOU TO SOCIETY AND EMPLOYERS DEMAND

Did you say modelundecided??...see, i 've got friends who's graduated from most of the schools i mentioned above and they are still the joy, clement and obinna i used to know...i'm not saying they weren't impacted in one way or the other...school can only add to your natural and inherent ability to succeed in life...talking about modelling i'm sure you meant for them to set the pace for others to follow i'm yet to see that from them....if you are not heartily prepared to succeed in life your education might just be a waste...hope you got the drill??....
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
firstking01:
Did you say modelundecided??...see, i 've got friends who's graduated from most of the schools i mentioned above and they are still the joy, clement and obinna i used to know...i'm not saying they weren't impacted in one way or the other...school can only add to your natural and inherent ability to succeed in life...talking about modelling i'm sure you meant for them to set the pace for others to follow i'm yet to see that from them....if you are not heartily prepared to succeed in life your education might just be a waste...hope you got the drill??....

TRUE YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE ANYONE CAN HELP YOU
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by firstking01(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

TRUE YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE ANYONE CAN HELP YOU
Ok na.
Re: Some Covenant University Female Students Are Runsgirls - Lagos Resident by passionate87(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Anthony I'm a Uniben alumni I know what u are talking about as regarding hall 3 and hall 4 and 500Lt but i'm glad I went through a federal institutions my eldest sister spent large amount of money to study same course in a private university but like what that bro said is true it doesn't really changed much about what happened letter on .

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Shared a photo of how Breasts look Like under the skin ( Photo ) / I Asked My Boyfriend For Something And He Refused / What's The Weirdest Reason You Fell In Love With Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.