Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? (19889 Views)

Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
I have met many guys who are of the opinion that all the ladies in Abuja are RunsGirls. I was conversing with an acquaintance who told me "Abuja girls ain't wife material" of which I innocently asked, what about the working class ladies? Dude let out a loud laughter before telling me that those ones are even the worst.
He mentioned bankers closing from work and resuming "Night Duty".

Out of Curiosity I asked him where he met his wife and he said "definitely not in Abuja".

Do you guys out there really see Abuja Based Ladies as such?

What brought about these negative mindset towards Abuja based Ladies?
I know hardworking responsible ladies here. As a lady if you can make it in Abuja, you can make it anywhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
Not all but unfortunately that's the perception... I have seen ladies from remote locations do runs like their lives depends on it.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2019
That's a hasty generalization mehn

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2019
89% of them are..

18 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Pusyiter(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
An average girl will do runs when the opportunity presents itself
It has nothing to do with location
Why Abuja seems to be on the front burner is because it situates the seat of power hence, easy leech for politicians
Girl na girl.....Money for hand, back for ground

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
tosyne2much:
That's a hasty generalization mehn
It is. I don't know who gave them that perception
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by finalboss(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2019
dairykidd:
89% of them are..
99% even the ones working are hoes. Trust me i live there. Once you ready to pay or have the money. Its crazy

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Pusyiter:
An average girl will do runs when the opportunity presents itself
It has nothing to do with location
Why Abuja seems to be on the front burner is because it situates the seat of power hence, easy leech for politicians
Girl na girl.....Money for hand, back for ground
One that relocated from Lagos when we got talking was saying his family warned him about Abuja girls. I didn't even bother to say anything sef.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Robnectar(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hmmm nice post.... abj girls are wired differently if u observe verywell... most abj girls have side hustle, if you know what I mean.... ashana cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by finalboss(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2019
Robnectar:
Hmmm nice post.... abj girls are wired differently if u observe verywell... most abj girls have side hustle, if you know what I mean.... ashana cheesy
you sabi well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
finalboss:
99% even the ones working are hoes. Trust me i live there. Once you ready to pay or have the money. Its crazy
You are very correct.Those working class ones are even worse off.. I'm talking from experience bro

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2019
finalboss:
99% even the ones working are hoes. Trust me i live there
How so? Why would 99 percent of working class ladies be hoes? I thought working means financial independence? Or they hoe for the fun of it?

Please let's leave sentiments aside and discuss intellectually. As a sociologist, this is a social problem.

10 Likes

dairykidd:

You are very correct.Those working class ones are even worse off.. I'm talking from experience bro
Elaborate sir. How so?
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by lilmax(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
80% true
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
It is. I don't know who gave them that perception

Experience my dear.. Experience

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Robnectar:
Abuja men thread loading soon. So why do you think that is so? What's so different about a Lagos girl and an Abuja girl?

This mindset is affecting the good ones.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Pusyiter(m): 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
I am in Abuja, but dunno what they keep saying about ABJ babes
Only thing is that, I don't really dig ABJ Babes
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
One that relocated from Lagos when we got talking was saying his family warned him about Abuja girls. I didn't even bother to say anything sef.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
dairykidd:

How many experiences for you to conclude?
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by finalboss(m): 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
dairykidd:

once they collect your number thats all. Mostly female boutique owners And ones working in banks.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
lilmax:
80% true
80%? shocked shocked
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by finalboss(m): 5:12pm On Mar 14, 2019
dairykidd:

hahaha. You nor need talk much brother
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Elaborate sir. How so?
I'm not saying all tho.. but a larger percentage of the working girls are ready to do anything to climb up the ladder above u or to sustain the fake lives they live and they got no fvcking conscience doing that. They are never satisfied with what they earn.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by finalboss(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Abuja men thread loading soon. So why do you think that is so? What's so different about a Lagos girl and an Abuja girl?

This mindset is affecting the good ones.
really dunno abt lag sha. But abj Its business
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
finalboss:
once they collect your number thats all. Mostly female boutique owners And ones working in banks.
Even married ones sef.. Na that one dey make me fear pass. The way them dey bold and sometimes they forget someone can be watching. That was how i almost fell for one who had a big shop. She come young and fine + set join. The way she would touch and act like say she no get husband when i know the man and the guy dey try cos she clearly lacked almost nothing. It was God's grace that just helped me because i don already fall since.

20 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How many experiences for you to conclude?

If u are not among them just stay that way.. we all know the truth of the matter.
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2019
thats what first comes to my mind when i see an abuja based babe though i know not all are runz babes

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
dairykidd:

I'm not saying all tho.. but a larger percentage of the working girls are ready to do anything to climb up the ladder above u or to sustain the fake lives they live and they got no fvcking conscience doing that. They are never satisfied with what they earn.
okay. There's a pattern. I've been observing the social life here and the men are not helping matters.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by finalboss(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2019

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
dairykidd:

If u are not among them just stay that way.. we all know the truth of the matter.
hmmm
Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
lefulefu:
thats what first comes to my mind when i see an abuja based babe though i know not all are runz babes
Abuja based men, what do u think are people's perception about you guys?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
... I have seen ladies from remote locations do runs like their lives depends on it.
those na local mgbekes dat sleep with bikemen and bus conductors for 2k grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
okay. There's a pattern. I've been observing the social life here and the men are not helping matters.
Yeah... the old rich married men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / How I Fired Her Yesterday / The Cheaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.